The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you like games of chance?" Raffe probed.

"Maybe. The real question, however, is ...do you?" Nicole just grinned. I like taking chances; I'm a risk taker.

Jack waved the bartender over. "What's the young 'Lady-in-White' drinking?"

Jake smiled. "Same thing you are. Old Weller, 107, fifteen-years or older."

"Jake, do me a favor. Take this card, sit it in front of her with a shot of Old Weller on top of it."

Jake laughed good-naturedly, "I think you better take a number. I'll let you know when it's your turn."

Moments later, Jake moved down the bar, placing the business card and shot in front of her. She picked up the card, smiled broadly; then, she looked at Jake, who nodded towards the end of the bar. Jack raised his drink, throwing it back in a single toss.

As he watched, she took the card and laid it back on the bar. Then carefully, she placed the shot on top of the card, pushing both away from her. She turned back to Raffe. Not good enough, Daddy!

The art of the close! I rule. Smiling triumphantly, Raffe took her hand. "Now, about your availability?"

Her eyes sparkled. "You can't afford me!"

Surprised, he sat back a little. "Really?! I'm pretty sure I can afford anything I want." And, right now, I want you Nicole Grant--a.k.a. Nikki.

Her hand covered his. "I don't doubt you; you seem a man, who usually gets what he wants." And, right this moment, you want me.

Raphael Driscol, Esq. didn't miss the 'usually'. You're going to turn me down, again. Shit, I don't fucking believe this. I hate being turned down and you'll have done it twice.

Jack watched as Nicole worked the attorney. You know so much, daughter. You even know how to get my goat. Shit! Think, Jack, think!

He signaled Jake. "Take this keycard. Set it in front of her with another shot of Old Weller on top."

"You're pretty sure of yourself. She already turned you down once."

"Nope, I'm not sure of myself; I'm sure of her. She didn't turn me down. She made a counteroffer."

Jake was curious. "What do you think the counteroffer was?"

"I think the counteroffer was 'I'm looking for more than a drink, tonight!'" Jake's jaw dropped.

As Raffe and Nicole talked, Jake placed the key in front of Nicole, setting the shot of Old Weller on it. "From the gentleman at the end of the bar."

Nikki looked. So, now you're in the game too. Are you calling my bluff?

Raphael Driscol saw the key, and watched her eyes light up. He looked to the end of the bar. Nicole lifted her glass, taking a sip in a small acknowledgment to the man sitting there in the dark.

Nikki reached down, taking Jack's business card from underneath the glass of bourbon. She discarded a card from her 'hand', sliding Jack Grant's in. Fanning the hand again, she frowned. Still just a pair!

She shuffled the cards in her hand. Raffe watched and saw the frown.

"Having trouble making up your mind?"

She nodded.

"Still just a pair?" he teased, hoping two of the five business cards were still his.

Nikki nodded again.

"Then, why not trust to luck?" And, a forty-percent chance of drawing me.

"Don't have to trust to luck! There's only one bet on the table." She looked at the hotel keycard, laying on the bar. You gonna pass or call!

Raffe chuckled. Reaching into a pocket, he laid a key on the bar. I'll just call that bet, little girl!

"So, now ... how about trusting your luck, young lady?" he challenged.

Jack saw the key from the end of the bar. What the fuck?!

Nicole Grant's hand shook slightly as she laid the five fanned business cards face down on the bar. Her eyes dilated, her voice breaking from nervousness as she said huskily, "Pick a card!"

Raffe was surprised. He reached out and hesitated, hovering over a card, then moved to another-- finally pulling it from the fan of cards. Flipping it over, he never even looked at the card; instead, he watched her eyes.

There was a long pause, before Nikki looked up. I don't have to trust luck. It's destiny!

"Sorry, looks like I'm staying at the Heathman tonight. Is that a nice hotel?"

Raffe laughed. "The Heathman? The one where they made the movie?" Shit, shit, shit! Show me a good loser and I'll show you 'just' a loser!

Nicole looked puzzled. "Movie?"

He leaned closer, placing his hand in the small of her back and simply said, "They filmed parts of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' there--the bondage-submission movie. It's only the most romantic hotel in Portland."

Nicole blushed; it was endearing. " 'Fifty Shades of Grey', I didn't know that." I bet Daddy doesn't know that either. The most romantic hotel in Portland! Cool!

"Nicole, if I can't win your affections, can I buy them?" Raffe implored. "I'd like to engage you. Would you consider keeping me company, tonight? I'm looking for a companion for the evening--the whole evening."

She laughed; it was a goodhearted laugh. When he heard it, Raphael Driscol, Esq, knew that game was already over. Damn, that was fast. I think I may need a glass of water to put out the flames.

"Raffe, you're a gentleman; but, you absolutely cannot afford me. It looks like I'm not free after all."

"Why do you believe that I can't afford you?"

Taking his hands in hers, she kissed him on the cheek; then leaning back slightly, she admitted with a blush, "It's the first time I've ever gone to a hotel room with someone." I can say that to you, Raffe, without smiling because it's actually true.

"The first time--ever?" 'Spendy', my ass! 'Priceless' is more like the word. It's a fickle God that plays with a man's affections like this. Fickle and capricious!

She nodded.

"Do you have a card?" he pleaded.

She held up the keycard from the Heathman Hotel. Ouch! She shook her head. "I probably should get some made, I guess."

He put his hand over hers and asked quietly, "Would you have honored the bet?"

She smiled. She reached down, picking up his card from the bar and slipping it into her purse. He knew the answer to his question, sure as if she had placed her hand on the Bible.

Raphael wiped his hand across his brow. Jesus H. Christ, what have I done to offend thee, Lord?

"Can I ask, why him?" He's an attorney and about my age; what the hell's special about him?

She picked up a shot and threw it back, shivering from its effect. Her nipples pushed gently against the knit fabric. In the struggled to contain her excitement, the fabric lost.

When Raffe looked up from her nipples, she was smiling. "He reminds me of my father. And, he didn't set a price on what he thought I was worth." Nikki stood, walking to the end of the bar.

Raphael Driscol, Esq., had a hard-on. He didn't usually get those just talking with someone. He had more refined taste, even jaded tastes; but, this girl-woman was firing up his imagination. This is the second time she's left me with an erection!

For the first time since he turned it over, Raffe looked at the card he had drawn, Jack Grant, Esq. Then he flipped over the card he'd hesitated to draw. He took a long look at it, sighed, and slipped it back into his wallet. Raffe picked up the shot of whiskey, setting on the bar. It was Old Weller 107, and he tossed it back. God, did you take time off from your busy schedule today just to fuck with me?

What was her last name? Nikki? Nikki what? God damn it, think! It's Nicole. Nicole what? Fuck ... it's Nicole ... Grant? Grant, that's it! They both have the same surnames? And, she said that he reminded her of her father. What the ...? Nah, not possible; there's no lawyer in Oregon that stupid!

Jack held the shot in his cupped hand; and Nicole bent down, taking a sip from it. She licked her lips.

"May I ask how you got into Barristers?"

"Yes, father, you may ask! I'm twenty-one this weekend, remember?" And, I have an ID that says so.

"Yeah, we did agree. You're twenty-one; and, I'm visiting you at college. Right?"

She looked at Jack expectantly, holding up the keycard.

"I rented a suite; we need a night away from the coast. Some place, where no one knows us. Where no one knows that you're my daughter." And somewhere MacKenzie can't interrupt us.

"So, do you like the dress Jessica helped me pick out?"

Looking her up and down in that dress, he smiled. Pleased with his answer, she did a quick little spin for his eyes only.

"I love both the dress and the shoes." I freaking love the high-heeled sandals. Read my fucking mind!

"So, it's okay for our date?"

"It's lovely. Moreover, I'd like to thank you for changing your hair color back to blond and for not wearing the tinted lenses. I love how you look, Nicole. I wanted to take my daughter to the Taiko Drums. You know, the blond-haired, blue-eyed daughter I've come to ... desire!"

Nicole pondered the word 'desire'. Nice word. Has lots of implications. Desire, huh?

Jack finished the drink, left a healthy tip for Jake, and led her from the bar. Jack Grant hailed a taxi. It's only a block; but, I don't want that dress getting wet. Not from rain. Not till I get it off you, by God!

Treating them like royalty, the Beefeater doorman held the door for them as they entered the Heathman.

As they passed the front desk, the concierge greeted them cordially, "Good evening, Mr. Grant. Your car has been attended to and your luggage is in the room as you requested. If there's anything else you might wish tonight, just ring the front desk."

Jack stepped over to desk. "Thanks. If you would, I'd appreciate you adding an appropriate tip for the parking valet, the bellhop, and the doorman to my account."

"But of course, Sir, I'll attend to it immediately. And, will there be anything else?"

"No, not at the moment." Jack smiled.

"Then, Mr. Grant, I wish you a pleasant evening. And, welcome again to The Heathman."

When the elevator finally arrived, Jack and Nicole stepped in; and, it started quietly for their floor.

Jack glanced at the beautiful young woman on his arm. He adored the long blond hair, off-the-shoulder white dress, those freaking high-heeled Roman sandals, and the slits in the side of that dress. He noticed the small pale-white string that had to be her panties. Jesus, what did I do to deserve this? Nothing, Jack Grant. You've done absolutely nothing to deserve this!

Jack reached down, slipping his hand into a slit, cupping a delectable teenage ass-cheek. Nicole turned slightly, moving his hand away. "Be nice, Jack." Well. Someone's ready!

Nicole let them in with a keycard. She smiled, kissing him. "Go freshen up. I'll just be a minute."

Nicole looked around the room. Nice, daddy. This is beautiful. The bed is huge. She pushed down on the mattress. Comfortable, but not soft. Big thick covers. It smelled great. At the side of the bed was an oversize framed antique mirror. It was probably seven feet tall. It looked like it was meant to be hung; but, the hotel had decided to lean it against a wall so it reflected the bed. Very romantic.

She saw herself in the mirror, testing the mattress. Just seeing it made her blush. And, what am I testing the mattress for?

Jack grinned to himself, walking to the bath. He washed his face and hands and dabbed a bit of aftershave, examining himself in the bathroom mirror above the marble counter top.

The eyes in the mirror were still Jack Grant's. These eyes have seen a lot. They're not kind eyes; they're an attorney's eyes. They're a father's eyes.

Locus poenitentiae , here we are, again.

Only two futures, now. One where you have bedded your daughter, and one where you haven't. This is an all or nothing weekend. She won't offer herself again, ever. Either, I take Nikki to bed tonight or I will never take her to bed.

Contrary to Uncle Spencer's notion of quantum physics, you can't have both at once.

So what's it gonna be, Jack!

Jack Grant settled on the couch, shot of bourbon in his hand, as Nicole entered from the bedroom. Jack loved the look and patted his leg.

Nicole approached him, stepping across his legs and settling onto his lap, facing him. He offered her a sip of his drink.

"Nicole, I'm curious. Why the bar? Why Barristers?"

She smiled. "To see if other men find me desirable. When others look at me, they see a woman." She waved hand at her new dress and shoes. "All this, is just to get you to notice me."

Jack shook his head. "I thought I made it clear, on that bed before MacKenzie interrupted us that I 'noticed' you."

Nikki giggled in delight. "Well, now I am more noticeable! And, I'm tall!"

"That you are, daughter." He paused, "So, are you done pretending to be an escort?"

"For tonight, yeah. I'm done pretending, Daddy."

Her small hands fiddled with his tie. "Daddy, did you know this hotel is where they filmed 'Fifty Shades of Grey'?"

Jack's eyes widened in surprise. "No, I didn't. How did you find that out?" I just accidentally picked the most romantic place in Portland to spend the night with my daughter. Jesus, Jack!

"The attorney I was talking to told me." You really didn't know? You're the luckiest man alive, Father.

"Did he hit on you?" Fucking pond-scum lawyers.

"He wanted a 'companion' for the evening. I think that's the right word?" Think about that Daddy!

"Oh, he did?" You're right! Duh, I'm a dumbass ... of course he hit on you! "For the whole evening?" Jesus, that's four grand!

"Thank you for getting the room, Daddy."

Nicole reached up, removing the wrap around her ponytail. Her hair fell around her shoulders and she shook it. Jack reached up and ran his fingers through it. Placing her arms around his neck, she leaned in and kissed him. This time it wasn't urgent; it was a lover's kiss, as well as a daughter's kiss.

"Look at it this way; at least, we know I won't starve when I go to college." Her smile was wickedly cute. Nicole reached down and loosened her father's tie, pulling it from his collar; folding it neatly, she laid it on the back of the couch. Unbuttoning his shirt slowly, one button at a time, she kept talking with him. "If MacKenzie had been a few seconds later, you would have been all the way inside me, Daddy. 'Balls Deep'! Do you ever think about that?"

Another button fell away.

"Believe me, Nicole, I've thought of little else for the last two weeks." Balls deep, huh? You've been learning from your Uncle Spencer.

And another button. "You thought about me under you? Like that night?" Jack stiffened noticeably, when she asked, "Did you think about what it felt like, when you pulled me onto the head of your dick? How tight I was? How wet I was? How hot I was?" How ready I was?

Every question brought a filling pulse of blood to his erection. It was now 'more noticeable' under her. She reached down between them with that white long-sleeve covered hand, seeking it. He stiffened under her gentle touch. Nothing like a daughter's hand to bring a man to full attention.

Jack between them at the front flap of that dress's white knit skirt; he could see most of both thighs as she straddled him. His hands slid along her thighs into the slits and grabbed two hands full of fine, firm daughterly ass.

Just the hint of a smile played with the corners of his lips. "Nicole, is this that a pair of butterfly panties?" You know, the ones you wore into my office?

She nodded. "Wanna see something cool?"

He just smiled broadly, nodding.

Nicole took his hand, sliding it under the front flap of her dress between her legs. He felt the panties' tiny butterfly pattern and smiled. Then, his finger found the lips of her exposed sex. He looked up at her, genuinely surprised. Well, I didn't fucking see that, when you sat on the edge of my desk. Shit!

Jack Grant extended his middle finger, sliding it smoothly into his 'college-coed' daughter's pussy. She was wet already. Nicole closed her eyes as goosebumps formed on her arms and legs..

He chuckled. "You know, Nicole, I'm not sure what I taught you about keeping you panties on during a date works anymore." He began slowly fucking her with his extended finger.

"What do you mean, Daddy? I wore these just for you; so, you wouldn't have bad thoughts or be tempted. They're even white and innocent, just the way you like."

"Oh, you did? Just for me on our date? For our first date? Then you're a very naughty girl, Nicole." Jack added a second finger; as his fingers wiggled slightly, she started getting wetter. Good!

Jack's other hand slipped behind his daughter's neck, pulling her down for a kiss, "First we need a shower, Nicole. I want us clean! Go on, I'll be right in."

Jack rejoined Nicole in the shower. He kissed her under the running water, washing her delectable butt. At the same, she soaped his dangling half-hard cock; then, she rinsed his erection. He washed her pussy lips, her vulvae, and her pussy, taking special care with her clit to make sure it was 'all clean'.

Nikki held on to the smoothe glass so hard that her hands squeaked. When she was almost clean enough to cum again, her squeal was a delightful, "Oh my God, Daddy!"

As he finished toweling off, Jack watched her blow-drying her hair; he smiled. "Nicole, put your hair up in a ponytail like you always do."

"Yes, Father."

"Wait here!" He walked to the hall closet. Something for you to wear as pajamas!

Jack reentered the bath holding a white dress shirt and handed it to Nicole. She grinned, remembering what she had said to him a few days ago, 'You want me to be a virgin forever. Is that why you like me in white-cotton socks, white panties, white cotton bra .... one of your 'white' dress shirts? White is for virgins. White is innocent. White is pure. White is for good little girls. Well, not tonight, Daddy. Tonight, white is for 'surrender.'

She shooed Jack from the bathroom. "I'll be right out, Daddy!"

Nicole looked at her naked body in the mirror. White, huh! She pulled the lace-waist white hose with suspenders and white bustier out of her tote bag and put them on. After gently lifting her breasts into position in the bustier, she pulled on the white dress shirt. Then, she smiled as she slipped it on. For the first time ever, she buttoned every button on the shirt, even the top one. She turned off the light in the bathroom as she stepped back into the living space.

Jack took one look at her, swallowed the remainder of his drink, and dragged her straight to the fourposter.

He turned off the lights as they approached the bed. The room took on a more ambient city-lights atmosphere. There was enough light to see, but not too much.

"Get on the bed, Nicole."

Nikki scrambled to get in. She moved to the center of the bed and waited.

"Do you remember what I told you about having three choices as a young woman in my bed?"

Giggling like a little girl, Nikki swung off the bed and grabbed the comforters and blankets, dragging them to the floor in a pile. She was back in the center of the bed by the time he finished his question.

Jack let out a slow and appreciative whistle. "So, you do remember! 'I need it bad', huh?"

Jack Grants cock started its predictable rise. Fuck me, Daddy, huh? Let's try it this time with no interruptions.

"Take off my shirt, Nicole," Jack's ordered, his voice husky. By God, it does make you look virginal!

Nicole Olivia Grant lowered her face, slowly shook her head, No!

123456...8