The Siren Sisters Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran a finger up her slit and stuck the wet digit between his lips and her nipple. His sharp intake of breath indicated to her that he was enjoying her taste and scent. She fumbled with his shirt to get it off him and finally dropped to her knees to release his erect cock. "Yummmm, you taste sooo good. More please." Alex entwined his fingers in her hair and positioned her so he could take command and slowly fuck her mouth. He had a satisfying girth and length. Shelly sucked him deeper with each forward thrust of his hips. He wasn't thrusting hard enough to suit her, so she bobbed her head forward until she was able to lick his balls and breathe in the scent emanating from the sparse patch of pubic hair that her nose flattened against when he gave her all he had. Shelly, if you could only see how sexy you look. Your red lips stretched around my prick. Your eyes looking up at me begging me for more.

They hadn't discussed the number of times Alex could cum for her but based on his firmness and enthusiasm, Shelly decided he would be at least a 3 popper, so she kept sucking his dick waiting for her feeding. Alex's balls tightened and a few minutes later he began to shiver and groan as he sprayed ropes of thick white semen into her mouth. He was a gentleman and tried to keep it out of her hair and eyes, concentrating on watching his love juice spurt into her eager mouth, with a little straying on to her lips and chin. Shelly took his bell end in her mouth again and running her thumb up from base to tip milked out everything she could get. She smiled and smacked her lips before swallowing. "Alex, thank you so much. That tasted so good. Do you like me as the hungry little whore I am? Or should I be a little shyer and demurer for you she asked as she winked at him." You are the perfect hungry little whore. Slut looks so good on you.

"Gawd yes be my whore. That felt so fucking good. I will remember this blowjob for a long time. I had a girlfriend who I almost married, but she wasn't a very good cocksucker. If she had been as good as you I would be married now." Shit, TMI. I hope shelly doesn't get scared at that.

"This requires a certain dedication to the craft. When I want it as bad as you it is better for both of us." And trust me I want it badly. I want you in all my holes and I want your spunk. I wish I knew what is going on with me.

Shelly stood up and Alex used his finger to guide the last of his sizz over her soft pale skin to her mouth and then went in for a kiss. "Do you know what I need now?" He asked.

"My dripping quim?"

"Yes, lapping up your girl goo will get me hard again so I can fill you up."

Shelly laid back on the bed and spread her legs. She had gone commando, so she drew her hands along her open inner thighs until her finger tips found her sopping blonde bush. She used her red nailed fingers to pull her labia open for Alex. When Alex moved in, she grabbed his head and pulled his face against her wet pussy and moaned, "Eat me good, lover. I want your tongue and lips in me and on me."

Alex was an accomplished pussy licker and started slow. He found her honey running down her slit and lapped it up. Thinking She certainly seems happy to be with me, I hope she is enjoying me, I really want to make her cum.

Eventually he reached his arms around her soft voluptuous thighs and burrowed his fingers into her bush. He reached through the blonde to the roots curlies and drew her clitoral hood up and away so her swollen pink button was revealed. He licked around the hood and exposed flesh surrounding her clit. Shelley started panting, "Possum don't tease me anymore. Lick my clit. Suck on it. It will feel so good for you to suck it. Please." Once Alex had established a lip lock on her clit, he brought his right hand around and slid two fingers into her. Shelly jumped and groaned. When he found her spot, she began to vibrate and whimper. "Yes. I am going to cum on your lips and fingers. Keep doing that just like you are. It feels sooo good." How does he know so well what I like, what I want.

Alex worked her spot and sucked her clit hard. Shelly hissed, "Yesssss. I love it. You are making me cummmmm. Oh gawd, cumming, cumming, cumming." Alex drank down the little squirt of girl cum she gave him before he licked his way up her body. Before their lips met, he asked, "Ready for more?"

"Yes please." At the moment they kissed Alex sunk his cock into her. Just the thick head at first and then worked his way into her inches at a time as her juice coated him and allowed him to slide into her effortlessly. Shelly squeezed him with her slick pussy as he entered her and asked, "Do you like my tight little pussy?" As he pulled out, she squeezed again not wanting him to pull out and asked, "Or do you like my hungry cunt milking you better?"

"They are both divine, can I have both?" Shelly got into a rhythm. This is the best pussy I have felt in a long time, maybe in ever. Too bad I am paying for the privilege. If I met a woman just like Shelly out in the world, would she even talk to me?

Squeeze, rest, squeeze, rest. Alex was in heaven. "Shelly, this is the best sex I have ever had. Can I take you home with me?" Shit why did I say that! I hope she doesn't freak out on me.

Shelly tried not to cry and simply said, "Probably not the best idea. You would get tired of me after a while. Now shut up and make me cum again." Plus, what would your mother say to her son's whore. Calm down, this is your job.

Alex rode her into the bed. They were so into each other. He is so sweet and sexy. This is just what I needed. The deep dicking, he gave her rubbed all of her most sensitive areas and Shelly moaned and pulled him in until she finally groaned, "Fuck me! I am cumming again. Fuck! Fuck!" Alex covered her mouth with his as he groaned out his orgasm. He pushed deep held it in her as his body went rigid and his cock throbbed and pulsed a second load of jazz into her body. Shelly squealed with delight. "Don't pull out of me yet." She grabbed her phone and handed it to him. "Here, take a picture of the creampie you just gave me. To remind me of this romantic night."

Alex took a couple of shots of it dripping out and then used his cock to smear it all over her wet well fed cunt. Finally, Shelly pulled him up to her face so she could lick him clean. They laid next to each other and cuddled and cooled down. After a few minutes Alex started to snore. With a contented smile Shelly burrowed under his arm and dosed off. They still had 30 minutes of their 2 hours to take a nap. Alex was oblivious and Shelly didn't care about the time in the least. This was so nice, Alex is a really good guy. I wish he could take me home...

The sound of the outer suite door closing startled Shelly awake. Ines had come home. She reached down to find more cock and after working it with her hand for a bit she slid down to take it in her mouth. The feeling woke the man, and he startled as he came alert. "Shit, Shelly, how late is it? Oh shit, why did you let me sleep past our time?"

"I let you sleep because I wanted some way to prove to you that I really do like you, and I wasn't just acting."

"Thank you. You are making me fall for you."

"That is great if we are getting married and you are taking me home." Shelly broke up laughing at the look on Alex's face. "Sorry, I was just having you on. Don't worry possum."

Alex grinned at her, "Shouldn't we talk about how many kids we want first? But, I should probably get dressed and get out of here."

"Oh no, not yet Mister. You fell asleep before we could finish. I expected you to fuck my ass and give me an anal Creampie to match."

Alex grinned and as Shelly assumed the position, Alex stuck his thumb in her cunt to get it all thick and gooey then slid his cock in her wet twat. He lubed up his once again hard meat stick in her wet and cummy cunt, then while stroking into her he lubed up her anus and slid his thumb into her. "Possum, I'm ready for something a bit thicker and longer."

Alex arranged her legs, so she was at the perfect height and then popped the head in past her sphincters. "Oh Gawd, that feels good." They groaned in unison. Alex expertly let a glob of saliva dribble onto his cock just where her anus was stretched around it. The added lube was just enough to lubricate but not eliminate all friction. Their thighs slapped against each other as they picked up speed. Thrust. Slap. Groan.

Shelly was thinking about how she was eating Ines' pussy the first time she got ass fucked. The memories were good and got her going even harder, I am going to cum so fucking hard.

"Oh, Alex, I am close. Fuck my ass, make me cum. Please. Then fill my pooper up with your spunk."

They both were getting close. Alex grabbed her hips and drove his rod into her slapping into her ass.

Thrust. Slap. Groan.

"Oh possum, you are making me cum so hard. Cum in my shitter. Oh, God. Cummingggg!"

Shelly's last expletives pushed Alex over the edge and his third load of the night sprayed into her rectum.

Spent, Shelly fell forward and gasped, "Don't forget to take a picture."

Alex took her phone and got another great shot as she pushed a river of cum out of her ass. "What's your number so I can text these to you?" shelly asked.

"Please do. I would love to have them as a remembrance. You are setting a high bar for any future girlfriends. You know that don't you?"

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me we just clicked! And I got fucked in all three holes. This was a great night for me. Would you like a shower?"

"Together? Yes, may I."

"Possum, you are refreshingly polite. Such a gentleman."

Shelly led Alex to the walk-in shower and soaped him up carefully. Alex enjoyed making sure she was as clean as could be. "You better stop that and let me rinse unless you are planning on spending the whole night." Shelly smiled to herself. It would be nice to fuck more, cum more, get all sweaty, fall asleep and then do it all again when we wake up... But that would be getting into all nighter territory. I am not sure I should give that to Alex for free, an extra hour or two is one thing but having him stay all night might break some rules. I will have to ask Jade about it tomorrow.

As they showered and dried they chatted. Alex began with, "Shelly, don't take this wrong, but.. I know this is your job. Still, this wasn't just another date with a hooker for me. I really feel something for you. Does it bother you to hear this?"

"In a way it does. I feel the same about you. We really were in synch. If we had met under different circumstances, I would want to date you, even now I am fantasizing about something we could have. Something that can't be. You must have a family. Friends. What would they think. What would happen if I got drunk and out of control. It's quite possible that if I lost control, I might come on to one of your friends or relatives." Alex had a guilty grin as he covered himself with his towel. Shit, this is turning him on, he is getting hard.

Alex was fighting his own internal battle. I really don't want to leave. Can I afford an all-nighter. I never thought about things going this far when I called for my reservation. Should I ask for permission or forgiveness?

They dried each other and Alex started to dress to leave. I have to say something to her. "Shelly, sweetheart, I have a problem. I really don't want to leave, but..."

"I don't want you to leave either. Why don't you stay. We will sort it all out in the morning. For right now it looks like you have another problem I am sure I can help you with." Shelly dropped to her knees, pulled off his half pulled up underwear and pants and sucked him in with a moan of pleasure.

While Shelly and Alex were bonding the rest of the crew were drinking, bonding and making new friends. After 2 more stops they all went their separate ways. Sid and Teddy went off to dance, Ling and Ines went off together and once Jade and Larry were alone, they decided to take a nude moonlit swim before heading home. Since the pool was technically closed and empty there was no one around to feed Jade's exhibitionist desires. However, she made do. She had Larry lay down on his back in the normally bright sunbathing area which was now bathed only in the light of the near full moon. She did the splits over his face and lowered her vulva onto his mouth. Larry started to laugh and could barely get out the comment he was trying to make. "Eewww, you aren't going to make me eat that are you? Without even asking?" Larry was brimming with mirth which totally ruined any negative effect the comment might have had.

Jade gently rode his face and replied. "Damn right I expect it and I also expect you to do your best. Haven't you always told me I deserve the best?"

Larry replied, "hes yuhh doo."

After her first orgasm, Jade slid her wet pussy down his torso and bent down to kiss him as she slid onto his cock. "Oh fuck. Babe, you feel so good." She kissed and rode him like a cowgirl as Larry thrust up into her lifting both of them up off the deck. They got louder and louder. Almost too loud to hear the approaching footsteps. One of Rivka's security team Martin, tapped his Maglite on the railing around the sunbathing area and said, "Pools closed."

The couple didn't miss a beat. Jade just smiled and replied, "Martin. We know. But we wouldn't think of swimming with no lifeguard on duty. After all, we are responsible adults."

Martin bit back the comment, responsible adults don't fornicate in public but diplomatically replied, "Just stay out of the water, please. You know I heard you half a deck away? I am glad you are having so much fun." Admiring the naked bodies writhing a few feet away be added, "Be careful to not stay out too long and get moonburn." Both Jade and Larry laughed at that.

They were using their closeness training to time themselves to a simultaneous orgasm. Martin watched from the rail enjoying the live sex show and resisting the urge to get a closer look. Later as he headed along his route, he heard intense cries of passion behind him. He mumbled to himself, the lovebirds are loud tonight.

After their breathing returned to normal, they collected their discarded clothes. Then Larry scooped up Jade in his arms and lovingly carried her home.

Week 3 Monday

The morning was a little too bright for some hangovers. Jade was up early as usual. Today was Yoga for Better sex.

As usual the Monday class was lightly attended, leaving room for employees like Larry, Rivka and Zev to claim a spot. Ling led the class this session while Jade circulated and offered pointers and compliments. Larry's fitness regime was paying off.

Shelly texted Jade around noon to see if Jade had time to have lunch with her. Shelly had something to talk to Jade about. "Sure. 12:30 up on the sundeck Bistro?"

"I will be there."

After a nice shower, Jade went for a stroll around the deck to be seen and check on the general tone on the ship. There were the usual families trying to keep the group together on the way to the pools and water parks, while the occasional toddler broke loose and had to be run down. She even scooped up a giggling Blonde 3? year old boy trying to outrun his father. Everything was so calm and relaxed. Jade remembered this calm feeling the last two weeks before all hell broke loose with the brother's drama. I hope Larry and I have an easy week. I would hate to have to bother Lars and Kat. Maybe if I just keep my head down everything will go nice and smoothly. She ran into Bill and Doris who were excited to mention that they had decided on a foursome with Jade and Larry. They were hoping for a full evening tomorrow tonight and were only waiting for confirmation of Larry's Schedule.

Jade grinned wickedly, "Larry and I screwed our brains out under the moonlight last night, What is your alternate plan if he is tired of me and says no?" Not knowing Jade's twisted sense of humor, Doris started to look concerned.

"She's only kidding, Honey. Don't worry everything will work out fine."

"So sorry Doris, but I owe it to you to prepare you for the shenanigans that we will have in store for you at our tryst."

Doris blushed a little. "I get it. I really do have a good sense of humor."

At lunch, Shelly looked happy but unusually subdued, obviously she had something on her mind.

"Shelly? What's bothering you? I can see you have something on your mind."

Shelly started with a big sigh, "I am glad you are in charge this week instead of Kat. I need to talk, and Kat intimidates me." Shelly launched into her night with Alex. How she felt what she had been thinking and feeling and how she let her 2-hour date run into a full overnighter that she never asked Alex to pay for or update with booking. "I just wanted him to stay so badly."

Jade had a warm smile on her face, a loving big sister look as she explained her date back home with Rick and how hard it was for her. "So, you see, I have been where you are. My best advice is to give it a few days. Stay away from Alex for the rest of the week if you are able. If he presses you for more, either ignore him or ask important questions like 'What are your plans for an ongoing relationship' 'How could it work out between us' If you think it best you can push him away by saying you had a great time with him but you were only doing your job. You can apologize for doing your job too well."

Shelly looked sad and thoughtful. "That advice all makes sense, but I might not be able to follow it. If he walked by right now, I would run to him and throw my arms around him. I have never had this problem before. I have always been able to keep things professional." Shelly saw Jade tense up and wondered what she had said until she realized Jade was looking past her at someone walking by.

Jade saw a couple walk past them, a couple yards off. A tallish dark haired Man arm in arm with a beautiful blond with Log slender legs and a slutty outfit. She recognized that profile. The man turned toward her and looked right at her and said loudly, "Ilsa?" Jade's mouth dropped open and she gasped, "Oh. Fuck!, Rick."

Shelly grabbed her hand to comfort her and said, "Is that the guy from your story?"

"It is, Oh God. Oh, no!"

Rick abandoned his woman and walked over with a confused look on his face. "Ilsa? What are you doing here?" The blonde was following him, storm clouds on her beautiful Asian face.

"No Ilsa here, my name is Jade. Have we met?"

The blonde grabbed Rick's arm and spun him toward her. "That's her isn't it!" 'Her' was pronounced with an impressive amount of venom.

Rick sputtered. "Gloria, It looks like her but she says no."

Gloria scowled and said. "Good, let's go. Now!" Rick tugged his arm free and sat down in an empty chair. He tried to reach for Jade's hand, but she pulled it away, shrinking back in her chair. How the fuck am I going to get out of this. Should I keep pretending we don't know each other. Should I admit I know him and just say sorry, just not interested? What should I do?

Jade's reaction had Rick doubting his eye's, but he wasn't convinced. She had no tattoos or other distinctive features like moles, just those captivating green eyes and banging body.

Shelly tried to rescue her idol. "I am sure you are mistaken sir. Jade and I have been girlfriends for years and she has never mentioned you or anyone named Ilsa."

A look of doubt began to creep across Rick's face. Jade signaled the server to settle their lunch bill. Before they got up to leave, Rick got up and took Gloria's hand in his and tried to apologize. As they walk away Jade overheard, "Don't worry, I am just some slut you are paying to fuck. You don't owe me any explanations." It was obvious from Gloria's body language that she really was not happy and would not be calming down any time soon.

123456...8