The Siren Sisters Pt. 03

Story Info
Jade back aboard week 2.
44.1k words
4.92
5.3k
2
2

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going to start this chapter with a repeat of the morning of Jade's second week Saturday aboard. I suppose that one could read this as a standalone story, but I suggest you start at the beginning with The Siren Sisters followed by TSS ch. 2. There are several readers out there who have favorited the original siren sisters and I hope that subsequent chapters meet your expectations.

Obviously, Jade is a work of fiction, the wonder woman of sex and is a lifetime of my personal fantasies rolled into one character. I hope you don't find the addition of other characters too confusing or distracting. I created them to explore other aspects of female ideals that could not all belong to Jade.

I started reading literotica.com a year ago and quickly found that I had a head full of fantasies that needed a place to go. Here they are. I hope you enjoy.

Second week Saturday

Jade was awakened by her phone at 7 Am only to find Rivka dressed and ready to go. Sam asked sleepily, is it morning already? Then her eyes shot open, "Shit! I have to pack. I am leaving today!"

Jade was going to offer to help but Rivka prevented her. "Jade, I got a text from Lars. He needs to see us ASAP."

Jade threw on her dress and headed out with Rivka. She gave Sam a kiss goodbye. "See you next time, Sam." Samantha could be a little controlling but this menage-a-trios went well. Maybe it was Rivka maybe the tribbing.

The unlikely pair knocked on Lars's door, "Enter."

They walked into the room to see Kat and Lars in their usual breakfast attire. Kat poured them coffee and they sat to talk. Lars began, "Jade, full disclosure, Rivka knows most of what I am going to tell you. And I want you to know that we didn't exclude you from the decision-making process from any malice or lack of trust. Kat thought that with the week you had you were doing great on your own, so we handled the technical details to let you recover from your Tuesday ordeal."

"Rivka, Zev is in port, would you like to bring him aboard and orient him?" Jade looked at Rivka with raised eyebrows. Zev? Jade thought.

"Jade, would you accompany me ashore?"

"Yes, Rivka." I want to meet this Zev.

Lars continued. "With the weekly passenger rotation. Everybody is moving. We are making some changes. Rather than have all the ladies scattered about, we think it would be prudent to move you to an area of suites that is close to security and easier for Rivka's team to protect. So here are the rooming assignments. Kat is moving in with me. Jade will be sharing a suite with Rivka and Sid and Ling will be together right next door. Also, we are interviewing other possible sirens so the new location will allow us, that is Me, Kat, Rivka, Jade and Zev to know where everyone is and keep an eye on things."

Lars looked grave, "This info came in late last night. The brothers got wind of the Interpol investigation into their activities, and it seems they have hired a couple of Wet work contractors. Zev is arriving just in time. Obviously, we will be screening our passengers extremely intensely. We have a business to run and we need passengers and clients for the Sirens, so we all must be on our guard. Jade don't worry about packing and moving your clothes, housekeeping has it all under control.

Tonight, there will be no additional Siren announcements, but it will be a working party for you, you will be interviewing some candidates. We are trying to offer passengers a wider variety of Body types and personal styles. Jade you will have final yes or no say on who we hire. Use your empathy and intuition to find team players who will fit in and / or fill a niche. All right you two, pick up your passports and find Zev."

Jade took Kat aside, "What does moving in with Lars have to do with your future? Are you still working? Still seeing clients?"

Kat answered, "Magic Eightball says, 'The future is unclear' and no, and yes. Moving in with Lars caught me completely by surprise and I will still be seeing clients but cutting back and doing more administration and legal work for the company. Also, I gave notice to the law firm 3 weeks ago so the days before this trip were my 2 weeks' notice. Although, they want me to video interview potential replacements. I can't talk about the new siren candidates. They are another of Lars' surprises."

Jade and Rivka hurried off to dress for a trip ashore worried that Housekeeping may have already started to move their stuff. They met back at security and picked up their passports for the trip ashore. As they walked to the boarding ramp, Jade pressed Rivka, "Zev, who is Zev? Will I like him?"

"Zev is one of my oldest friends, he was my mentor when I started, we were also lovers for a time Zev took my virginity when I was 19."

"Your first? How long a time?"

"Umm... Ohh... 3 years, maybe 4."

"Rivka? lovers for 3 maybe 4 years?? That is something I would expect you would be able to remember. Were they good years?"

"Oh yes... now that I do remember."

Since they were well ahead of the bulk of departing passengers, they breezed through customs.

Rivka checked her phone. "Zev is waiting for us at the Cuba coffee bar. It is a 10 minute walk." Unlike walking through the halls of the ship intentionally strutting their stuff, Rivka was on a mission and Jade had to work her much shorter legs, just to keep up.

"Slow down a little please, is there any reason to hurry?"

"Sorry, I am just so excited to see him."

They entered the shop and got in line to order. About half of the tables were occupied. Jade was able to pick out Zev, no problem. A huge bear of a man, handsome with close cropped curly dark hair greying at the temples and a short dark beard. Eyes fixated on Rivka. He barely looked at Jade at all. He had a small sad smile but generally seemed happy to even see Rivka.

They received their coffees and Rivka led Jade over to Zev. He was on his feet and scooped up the tall Rivka in an embrace pulling her off her feet and burying his face in her neck and hair. "God, I have missed the smell of you, Becs." Rivka giggled which surprised Jade. Jade had never seen Rivka act even the slightest bit girly or vulnerable. Holy shit, I am glad she invited me to this. Rivka gave Jade a small smile.

"Babes, this is my friend and roommate Jade." Jade was surprised at Rivka. Not only was her entire demeanor different around this huge man but calling him 'babes' caused Jade to giggle. Ignoring Jade's hand Zev picked her up and smelled her too. The first thing she noticed was how gentle he was, then she felt his huge erection against her thigh. An image of that lance piercing Rivka and then her flashed through her head and she started to soak her panties.

Jade let out a small moan, Zev looked concerned and put her on her feet. "Too much? Did I come on too strong?"

Jade's eyes sparkled as they locked with Zev's hazels. "Oh no I was just imagining you in bed with us. It was a moan of pleasure."

Zev grinned, "We will have to make that happen once I get a chance to settle in."

Rivka hugged Jade and whispered, "Me first though."

They sat and drank their coffees as Zev told Jade his story. His parents were Russian Zionists who settled in Israel in '48, He was the youngest of 10. He joined the military after his compulsory, everyone reasoning that this weapon would be better serving his country than wandering the streets. His photographic memory made him a quick study and one of his commanders nicknamed him MWol (Military Wikipedia on legs) He taught hand to hand combat at one of the military schools also Tactics.

This is where he met Rivka and seduced her. Their idyllic relationship came to an end when a foreign diplomat roofied Rivka in a bar and the wolf had torn the offender to shreds. He had to flee Israel and worked as a mercenary since then. After 6 knee surgeries the physical abuse was becoming too much so he was now transitioning to security. He and Rivka had kept in touch so when she mentioned needing him, he told several agencies that he had received an offer he couldn't refuse, dropped everything and here he was. "Jade, Did I mention that Becs is the love of my life?"

"Zev, you have excellent taste. Becs?"

"It wasn't a choice. She cast a spell on me. Rivka means Rebecca, Becs was always my pet name for her. We should probably keep that private on board." Picking up his duffle Zev asked, "Shall we go?" Walking back to the dock, Zev and Becs held hands. Jade took Zev's other hand so that the diminutive woman looked like a teenage daughter with her parents at least until one noticed the sexy sway to Jade's hips. They returned to the early boarding crowd.

By the time they got on board, and had stopped by Medical for Zev's exam, their room transfer was done. Rivka took Zev to his suite to drop off his duffle and then dragged him immediately to her and Jade's suite, and into her bedroom. Zev grinning all the way. Before they disappeared, Jade gave Rivka a kiss and whispered, "Have fun, see you later and try to keep the noise down." They finished rather quickly and left to do security rounds before the reception tonight.

Jade went to find Kat. "I adore Rivka but I miss you already Sis." Jade said, hugging her best friend. "Do you think you and Lars can find time for that tribbing session tonight?"

Jade was soaking in her tub when she heard Rivka come into the suite. Rivka called her. Jade shouted, "I'm in the tub relaxing would you like to join me?"

"Jade, I am not alone."

"Even better, I have been dying for a look at that monster."

She heard Zev chuckle as they opened her bathroom door. "You don't miss much, do you Jade?"

As the two stripped and joined her she smiled, "I have a bit of a reputation to maintain."

"Becs has been telling me." Once she was certain the tub wasn't going to overflow, Jade added more hot water. As Jade eyed Zev's once again growing member, Rivka commented, "We hardly have time for a proper introduction to the monster. What is your schedule like tonight?"

"Well, I was hoping to spend time with Lars and Kat doing the tribbing show."

Rivka caught her breath. "Oh Zev, we will have to persuade Jade to do that for us. You will love it." Zev grinned. And thought, Tribbing?

"Tonight, I am supposed to get to know those new possible Sisters. Tomorrow, I have a threesome with Ling and Dwayne. A couple sessions of 'Yoga for better sex' this week and then... Who knows what goodies life will bring me." Jade slid over next to Zev and after giving him a kiss and looking to Rivka for permission started to stroke his big, beautiful cock.

Rivka smiled at her tiny friend, "This is the man who turned me into a cum slut. You can ride him if you think it will fit."

Zev chuckled, "Hello! Shouldn't she be asking me for permission?"

Rivka laughed, "Puh leaz? No woman ever has to ask a man's permission. We are sisters and she understands the protocol. If I wanted to fuck her man Larry, I would ask her, not him." As this conversation unfolded Jade took the tip of Zev's massive instrument into her mouth to fully gauge its size. Zev stopped his pointless complaining and gently stroked Jade's back as she tried to get a respectable amount of cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuck, you poor guy too big to ever get a proper Blowjob." She lamented as she rose out of the tub to straddle Zev's lap. As the bath water dripped off her nether lips it was replaced, by her slick pussy juice. Jade worked the head back and forth under her slit to lube him up, she was incredibly turned on and couldn't wait to see how much of him she could take. Her juice ran down him and she encouraged him out of the water to sit on the side so she could straddle him and better control her descent. As she lowered herself and squirmed to find the right angle and position, Rivka was amazed to see her lips stretch tight to make it fit.

Once the head was in Jade giggled, "this puts a new spin on 'Just the tip'. Oh, it feels good, I am going to enjoy this." As Rivka and Zev watched in amazement, tiny Jade lowered her hips, twisted and squirmed and made it half way to the base. Panting, she gasped. "That is a lot of cock. I feel so full." She rose up and then back down. Up down, up down getting closer to the base with each stroke. Finally, to both Rivka's and Zev's amazement she mashed her clit against the base of the massive cock, panting as she rocked her pelvis to rub her clit. She looked over her shoulder, "Becs, you have to come here and see this." She took Rivka's hand and placed it on the bulge in her normally smooth belly. "Wild, huh?" As she rose and fell the bulge retreated and pushed back out.

Zev growled, "Fuck that feels good. I am not hurting you, am I?"

Jade smiled, "Do I look like I am in pain? It's filling me to my limit but feels good, very good. We have to get dressed soon so let me get to work." Jade rode Zev up and down and rocked her hips while she steadied herself with her hands on his shoulders. Her pussy was stretched so tight around the monster that her hood was pulled back and her clit was sticking out farther than she had ever seen it. Rivka noticed too and gently leaned Jade back enough to create space to get her head between them and her tongue on Jade's Clit. Jade whimpered, "Oh Becs, that feels so good. God. So good. Thank you, I love you. Oh Fuck. Zev I am about to cum. Zev cum for me. Please. I need you to fill me with your seed. Please. Oh, I love you both. Fuck meeee."

Zev started breathing harder. Grabbing Jade around her shoulders, he pounded her down on his cock and against his base. "Oh fuck girl, you are amazing I have never been this deep in such a tiny tight pussy!" Then he roared, "Oh fuck, here it comes!" Jade could feel every pulse he shot into her and started to cum too. Her limbs went completely rigid and still. Only her spasming cunt, her heart and her lungs were moving as her eyes rolled up in her head.

As she collapsed Rivka and Zev cradled her in their arms. She regained some awareness, and she stayed on Zev, enjoying feeling him shrink in her. She rained kisses on the two of them. "Wow. Zev, even soft you are bigger than some of the erections I have had in me." Sliding into the water she took his tip in her mouth and sucked the last drops out of him. Looking up at Rivka she kissed her for the share. Jade staggered around in the tub trying to get rinsed off so she could dress for the party.

They sent Zev to his room to dress and taking a quick shower together to get any spunk off of them they dried and chatted happily. Jade pulled out her original red gown and Rivka her black asymmetric and then Jade put on makeup while talking to Ling and Sid on speaker. "Let's all make an entrance together, when can you be ready? 90 minutes, perfect, come over then and we should be just about ready also."

Reception.

Sid and Ling looked lovely. Zev was all in black, slacks, shirt, and jacket. Jade and Rivka had tarted up their makeup and it was time to set out. Four lovely ladies and their huge escort turned heads the whole way. A hush dropped over the crowd and Lars, Kat and Larry walked over to greet them when they arrived. Jade introduced Zev to everyone he hadn't met. Drinks were being served by a gorgeous blonde. Larry proposed a toast. "To the Sirens."

He then nudged Zev, "She fucked you, didn't she?" Zev looked sheepish and a little defensive. "Don't worry, I won't hold it against you, it's not like you had a choice."

"How could you tell?"

"I love that woman, more than she will ever know. I have memorized every inch of her face and studied her expressions and body language. I could see it in her eyes when she introduced you to me."

"Larry, I am never playing poker with you."

Lars made some general announcements and proposed some more toasts and then led the sirens over to a table that had 2 women and a man sitting at it. He also beckoned over the Blonde waitress. "Ladies, gentleman, this is Jade, she will be getting to know you tonight. Do your best to make a good first impression."

Jade watched the blonde walk up, there was something familiar about her, then it hit her, "Ines!!! I love your hair." Pulling the blonde Latina in for a hug and kiss.

Kat went around the table with introductions. Rose was a very buxom red head probably 34E-24-34. She had a radiant smile, and her slender frame made her tits look gigantic. Michelle (Shelly) was a plumper full-figured woman with a riot of long curly blonde hair cascading down her shoulders. Ruby red lips and violet eyes, Surely those are contact lenses. Teddy was a very handsome muscular late 20's guy with a winning smile and captivating eyes. Finally, Ines was.. well, just lovely and the blonde hair and black nails suited her well. Larry joined them. And Jade invited everyone, "I haven't eaten yet today, will you all join me at the buffet? She grabbed Ines by the hand and said, "This is such a surprise. What made you decide to do this?"

"To be honest, you did. Len came by the day after your date to ask me out and I said yes. At first, only to press him about you, he told me about the once in a lifetime night he had with you and Ling. It got me so turned on that I went to his suite with him and decided to do a little role play. I thought what would Jade do? So, I thought about stories I had heard about you and Kat. Len had a great evening and so did I. Is that weird or wrong that I needed to convince myself I was you to let myself blossom?"

"Oh, babe. I am flattered. We will work on your self confidence and self-esteem." Placing Ines' hand in Larry's. "Babe, can you help this lovely lady out?" Then whispering in Larry's ear, "I am tribbing Kat tonight can you help Ines out with some self confidence and self-esteem issues. I love you." Larry grinned and nodded his agreement. This just gets better and better. The most beautiful sexiest woman in the world asking me to bed her protégé? Ines filled a plate with delicacies and headed back to the table.

Jade stopped to admire Rose. Her massive breasts visible from behind. Her red hair flowing down her back, great ass too. Jade noticed Ling watching her and took her hand and the pair walked over to Rose. "Rose? I don't mean to be insulting, but can your breasts possibly be real?"

Taking Jade's free hand and placing it on her right breast against the hard nipple. "I assure you they are. I would love to show them to you more closely when we get a chance. I have heard you are a goddess in bed and I am bicurious."

Jade smiled at her then drew Ling in for a kiss. "This is Ling. She is a doll, would you mind getting to know her a little. She is a CMT and I am concerned about your back health."

"Jade thank you so much, that is so sweet of you both."

They all returned to their table with plates of food. Sid and Teddy were getting along like a house on fire. Hand feeding each other oysters, sushi and crab. Shelly sat on one side of Larry and Ines on the other. Shelly looked a little left out so Jade cleared her throat and looking Larry in the eye nodded to Shelly and mouthed Can you? Larry grinned and nodded. Aloud in front of everyone he said. "Jade, I love you."

They all chatted for about an hour. Red haired huge breasted Rose was from Scotland. She had worked as an actress and took diction classes to suppress her accent. It was now a soft vaguely British lilt that became a little more pronounced when she got excited. She had THE body and an adorable voice and personality. Shelly was from Australia and reminded Jade a little of Rebel Wilson. She was very blonde, curvy and had great knockers as she called them. Sweet, a little loud and entertaining.

Teddy was a soft-spoken New Orleans boy with a bit of a southern Nawlans drawl. Cute and very engaging, once he locked his eyes on his prey, he was a heat seeking missile on a mission. Sid was a smart woman and probably figured this out although Teddy didn't seem to understand that Sid was a sure thing. Ines was of Puerto Rico Rican heritage originally from New York City, tall and now blonde, great tits in a bra, bangin booty and she did a Killer Rosie Perez impersonation. This led to some soul searching for Jade. How can I ask my friends to fuck and suck these newcomers for free. I better take the bull by the horns.