The Siren Sisters Pt. 08

Story Info
Larry comes home early. Becky returns to Rex.
28.6k words
3.15
4k
4
4

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. If you have stumbled upon this story and have not read the earlier installments of The Siren Sisters, I think you will enjoy this journey more if you start at the beginning. My main character, Jade, is obviously a work of fiction. Women are yummy but no one could be as yummy as Jade. Right? How could anyone be? If you know anyone that reminds you of Jade, please let us know in comments or send me a PM. Feel free to PM me if you would just like to chat or comment on where you see things heading or maybe suggest something you would like to see or something I have missed or messed up on. I promise to reply.

This has been a labor of love for me, so I hope everyone who reads my stories enjoys them. That is my ultimate goal. Trying to repay all the enjoyment I have had reading wonderful stories on this site. Special thanks to authors on Literotica such as Naughtybecca, AimEnigmaClick, soular, uk_writer_53, roseyfingers and zoeleong to mention only a few. I would also like to thank Anonymous for your encouragement. PM me if you would like to chat.

If you haven't read previous chapters, here is a brief recap.

The original Siren Sisters - Jade was a 35 yo Asian woman who had just lost her husband Jim, the love of her life to Brugada Syndrome. Bereft, she didn't know where to turn. Her oldest friend Kat offered her an opportunity to join her on a cruise in the Caribbean. Kat had been working as a highly paid courtesan for the last few years. The invitation was also a job 'interview' with the cruise line owner Lars. Jade did well in her interview and was hired the next morning. She had a couple of paying dates that week and her first Lesbian sex experiences. She discovered a liking for anal. She also met a really nice guy named Larry who fell immediately in love with her.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 02 - Jade returned home to look at her options moving forward. Go back to teaching? Find another husband? Become an Escort? Dropout, sell the house and live off the insurance money as a spinster? OR embrace the life of a courtesan? Deeply conflicted, Jade agonizes about letting her desires loose and becoming a slut and prostitute. That was not something her Catholic upbringing prepared her for. Jade tries an internet date that is a disaster and picks up a couple of men in bars as an escort. This is where she meets Rick.

After testing the dating waters and escorting scene she decides to return as Kat's partner in crime. Jade makes new friends aboard, Obsidian (Sid), Rivka and Ling. Jade has a great homecoming with Larry. The next day her return is followed by a nice evening with a wealthy tech-nerd named Len. Next Jade has a near fatal run in with The Brothers, Lance and Seth, two filthy rich brothers who feel people, especially women are nothing more than playthings to satisfy their dark urges. They almost choke Jade out during their threesome. Lars has his security team put them off the ship. Jade and Rivka get closer. Jade and Ling meet Dwayne. Jade starts self-defense training with Rivka. Jade meets Lola and Alan and introduces them to each other. Samantha (client), Jade, and Rivka have a lesbian 3 way. Jade continues her adventures and journey of self-discovery. Jade begins Yoga for Better Sex (YFBS) lessons on board.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 03 - Zev, who is Rivka's old beau joins the group as co-head of security, Zev is a giant of a man and a formidable ex-mercenary. Rose, Shelly, Ines and Teddy also join the team. The brothers send an assassin to help Dwayne abduct or silence Jade. The assassin is killed by Rivka, Dwayne is interrogated and turned over to the authorities. Rivka and Zev send the assassin's body back as a message. Jade introduces her girlfriends and a few lucky guys to her splits tribbing technique. Lars ups security and vetting with the help of his augmented security and admin staff. Jade 'counsels' a couple, Bert and Meredith, and saves their marriage. Jade instigates a mini orgy with Ines, Shelly and Teddy. Jade has a three-way with Rose and a client Michael. Jade has 3 threesomes in a week, the last M-F-M with two gay men. Larry and Jade enjoy some afterhours public sex.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 04 - Lars and Kat leave for a week at Lars' home, Leaving Larry and Jade in charge. Jade arranges a pub crawl. Shelly meets and is smitten with Alex. Rick shows up on board with his escort girlfriend Gloria. Rick turns into Rick the Prick and Larry and Jade take Gloria under their wing. Jade does the tribbing thing for Gloria with Larry. Jade and Gloria test Alex to make sure he cares for Shelly. Larry and Jade make love up on deck under the moonlight. Larry and Jade have a couple's foursome with Bill and Doris. Jade gives Shelly the month off to get to know Alex better. She has a threesome with Rose and one of Rose's longtime clients who comes on a cruise just to see her. Jade, Gloria, and Larry get closer. Jade facilitates Shelly's romance with Alex. They recruit Gloria to cover for Shelly while she takes a month off.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 05 - Jade takes a biologically dictated week off. She makes arrangements to move into Kat's condo. She moves some things into the condo and plans to put part of her furniture in storage and sells the rest to her cousin Constantine (Cons) and his wife Pam along with her house. Lars and Kat got married while out of town. Jade has an unsettling nightmare. It clarifies and cements her love for Larry. Her brother Rex and her sister-in-law Becky have 2 kids Rebby and Brandon who will buy her two cars. While she is packing and planning, she facilitates the romance between Rebby and her long-time crush Ryan, one of Brandon's oldest friends.

Jade comes out about her career change to her brother Rex and cousin Constantine who seem shocked at first. Their wives, Becky and Pam, are included in this revelation telling them about being a courtesan, Becky and Pam are fascinated. Jade, Larry, Ling and Ines have phone video sex. Jade introduces Becky and Pam to whoredom by suggesting that they blow each other's spouses for $100 each. Pam enjoys Jade's encouraging attentions and asks if she can learn more about girl-on-girl interaction. Jade takes Becky and Pam on a tour of the Isle of Lesbos. Later they flaunt their bodies to guys in the office across from Jade's balcony. Things rapidly get out of control and Pam tries to satisfy her 'baby hunger' by engaging in some risky behavior at the restaurant while they are having dinner with the husbands.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 06 - Jade returns to find that Larry has gotten a tattoo of a heart with her name in the center, they have wonderful reunion. Jade encourages Larry to dominate her in bed. Larry announces that he is accepting a month-long gig with the DOJ to go after the brothers. Gloria meets Mike and has a great threesome with him and Jade as well as a couple one-on-ones. Mike falls for her. Jade and Larry have a wife swap foursome with Tony and Beth. Much drama occurs with Jade's family Rex, Becky, Cons and Pam. Things with Pam and Cons eventually settle down and Becky gets the green light from Rex to spend a week with Jade. Jade and Larry fuck as much as possible before he leaves for his month-long work assignment.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 07

Jade sends Larry off on his month-long work assignment. While waiting for Becky she meets Tippy, Liz and Steven, the owners of the Spring Grove distillery. Becky enjoys the housewife slut program a little too much falling under the spell of Loki, Lars' cousin. Ines and Rose are off duty this week. Becky pays Loki back by edging him. Jade organizes a group pub crawl. Becky and Loki have one more wild night before Loki tells her she needs to stay away for the sake of her marriage. Jade, Tippy, Liz, Lilly and Steven enjoy a night of sex slave fun, a first for Jade. Jade allows Tippy to brand her ass with a heart and an L. Kat steals some of Jade's thunder by getting a similar brand on one of her breasts. Jade and Becky do a foursome with 2 guys where Becky plays the sex slave and they both get DPed. Becky has a date with a 70 yo, Gustav, and his 24 yo grandson, Stefan. Jade resurrects an older husband's (Walt) interest in sex. Becky enjoys Walt also. Jade does Gustave and Stefan.

Tippy presents Jade and Kat with gold pendants and chains of their brands. She also gifts Jade her 'Larry's Little fuck toy' collar. Kat announces she is pregnant. Becky and Jade spend Becky's last night as a slut together.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 08

This chapter will be a bit of a departure, the first part will center on Jade and Larry's reunion aboard ship, while the second will focus on Rex and Becky back home.

Saturday

Saturday dawned like any other Saturday. Even though she hadn't gotten to sleep until the wee hours of the night, Jade slipped out of bed leaving a still sleeping Becky smiling and mumbling and occasionally moaning, "Ohhh, that feels good."

Jade checked her brand, it looked perfect. She slipped on her workout clothes. Arriving at the Gym she commented, "It didn't sound like the two of you got much sleep last night."

Zev smiled and Rivka answered, "You two either, I catnapped but still feel energized and ready to tackle the day no matter what it brings. It must be all the testosterone injected into my womb and Zev's swimmers whipping me as they race to where they are programmed to go." They sparred for an hour and then Jade did her personal yoga routine. When she was done, she walked to her suite and turned on the shower.

Becky had been in that half sleep, half-awake state where your subconscious takes the wheel and reminds your waking self about all the dark thoughts that are roiling around in there. For a while she dreamed about Loki, how good they had been together, how sinful and out of control, then she fretted about Rex. How could she make it up to him? She mused about what she could do so she could get as wet for her husband as she had for Loki. She hoped Rex would embrace her leash and take her as a master should. Thinking about where that might lead made her wetter. Thinking about exhibiting herself in public with her master in control started her dripping. Then she thought of Jade. She loved Jade more than anyone would ever suspect. Jade had changed her life, rescued her from her blissfully boring suburban existence. Having it all gets boring after 20+ years. She didn't know what was going to happen next, but she knew that she would do anything for Jade. Anything. She was almost fully awake when her sister returned.

The noise caused Becky to stir, Jade gave her a kiss on her cheek and gently said, "Wake up sleepy head. Shower with me and let's grab some breakfast before the shit hits the fan. Chaos should erupt soon."

They finished eating well before the buzz over 'The largest number of flight cancellations since 911', 'Almost full ground stop' started to register with people. Jade called the onboard travel agent and asked. "What kind of help do you need? 'Bodies. Any warm bodies. People are out the door trying to see if they can stay in their rooms until we know what is going on.'" Jade called Gloria and Bradley and asked if they were able to help. Gloria allowed that she was a little cranky because it was her monthly, but she was willing to do it since she couldn't work this week. And Bradley, who was almost always Mr. Sunshine, said he would head right over. Jade checked back after an hour and chaos was being managed. The major problem was that if existing guests couldn't depart what would they do? They couldn't accommodate the new arrivals even though the numbers of new arrivals would be reduced dramatically. They immediately put a hold on as many local hotel rooms as they could and shuffled some existing guests to empty suites to make room for people who were already in port and expecting to board. Bradley was a wonder. He was calm and pleasant no matter what guests said to him, and they only had to refund cruises for a score of parties. Gloria, the stunning blonde, settled a few disputes with a stern look and sardonic arch to her perfect eyebrows.

Housekeeping was another story. They were scrambling. Jade instructed them to provide employees with fresh sheets and towels only. Even the Sirens knew how to strip and make a bed. Everyone understood that this was a crisis and teamwork was the only way to survive.

Outright panic gave way to controlled chaos and passengers were settling in, for the most part people were able to cope. Bradley started consoling people with. "Think about this. At least you won't be sleeping on the airport floor in Fargo, North Dakota. I work at the outdoor bar on the Lido deck. Here is my card, good for a free top shelf drink." He needed to be careful that he didn't run out of vouchers.

They were expecting Larry around 1 PM so Jade bathed, shaved and dressed. She asked Becky to join in and get ready to accompany her. Becky had never shaved another woman's privates. She got hot doing it but there wasn't much time for play. She managed to console herself by testing the closeness of her work with her tongue and lips. They had talked that morning about Becky possibly helping to relax agents Simmons and Connors and run interference for Jade so she could have her man.

Jade wore a white thong under her favorite sheer lavender skirt, if you knew where to look you could barely make out her brand under the skirt. On top she wore one of Larry's white shirts. It was left unbuttoned and tied below her breasts, she made sure that the shirt was positioned so the edge of her areolas showed, and her nipples were ready to escape and be fondled. She also wore her heart L pendant.

Becky surprised Jade by putting on a corporate slut outfit. Her favorite lavender balcony bra. It held her breasts up and moved them together, so a lovely amount of cleavage was flanked by soft mounds of flesh that giggled when she laughed. Below she wore a snug black skirt that stopped at mid-thigh. Over all, with no blouse, she wore a smartly tailored Black blazer that flared at the hips and drew the eye. The eye fixed on her hourglass waist then one's gaze rose, and one wondered how long the button would be able to prevent her breasts from exploding into view. She also wore a thin black suede choker with a small gold heart. She chose the Rebby eye color scheme and worked at making herself look just a tad older than her daughter.

"Becky, you look amazing! You look like a 20 something trying to impress the CEO while advertising that you could fuck any man in the room into unconsciousness. I must take a picture for Rex."

"I look good for an old lady aren't I. The choker makes me feel so sexy, like I was wearing my collar. I will have to find something for Rex that will top this outfit, but I don't know this is very hot."

They heard a chopper in the distance. When they got to the helipad, they were surprised to see a small crowd. Lars, Kat, Sid, Gloria, Ling, Ines, Rose, Lily, Teddy and Loki were there to greet Larry. Most were hoping to be present for the unveiling. Rivka and Zev were needed elsewhere. Steven, Liz and Tippy were there with their packed bags. Tippy explained to Jade.

"Steven called home last night to talk to the kids. I know he projects this tough sophisticated persona, but his world revolves around the kids, my babies, Nika's babies. Maxie wanted him to promise to come home today. When he told her it would be a few more days she started to cry. Steven couldn't take it and started to tear up, 'I will see what I can do. I can't promise but I will try to see if We can get home on time' Steven got on the phone with his cousin who works for the state department. He is pulling some strings to let us take the return flight. The original plan was for us to drive the 7 hours home from the choppers return destination, but Steven asked if we could chopper the whole way if he paid for the extra fuel. We must travel light, so I left a present for you to be moved to your suite.'

Jade blushed, "Really? Tippy, you are so sweet and generous. I knew we were going to be great friends." Then to her co-workers, "I know you all want to see the look on Larry's face when he sees it, but I was hoping to do that in private in case he doesn't like it." Sid and Teddy wanted to know what 'it' was. "I will show you later. I promise."

The chopper set down and the pilot cut the engine. The door opened and Larry and his entourage stepped down. They made their way to the crowd waiting at a safe distance. Larry dropped his bag and raced to Jade crushing her in his arms. Becky teared up a little. This is so romantic. I hope Rex is as happy to see me.

Introductions were made. Larry commented to the Spring grove people. "Jade speaks very highly of you maybe we can get together another time."

Tippy kissed his cheek and whispered, "I am sure we will make that happen. Maybe we can have you and Jade visit us at our home. Our Door is always open."

The chopper left and Rivka arrived to reassure the agents that Larry would be safe and secure. Simmons stuck with Larry while Connors left with Rivka for the tour. Jade took her new collar out and handed it to a surprised Larry. She gathered her hair so he could put it on her neck. Jade shivered and moaned at the touch on her neck. She clipped on her gold leash and handed it to him. "I can see by the bulge in your pants that you like my gift. You really need to take control of your little fuck toy and lead her someplace safe and more private."

Becky could see where this was going so, she took Simmons' arm, and she led them to Larry's suite. Larry was happy and excited. "I can hardly wait to get into the hot tub with you. I showered this morning but still feel grimy from the flight." As he led Jade along, she followed just a step behind him and started fondling her nipples and rubbing her pussy every time Larry glanced at her, he grinned and she mouthed 'I love you, master'. Halfway there, Jade stopped. Larry felt the tug on her leash. He turned to get her moving and saw that she had untied her top. She was cupping and caressing a breast with one hand and had the other down the front of her skirt. She pulled out her hand and put her wet fingers to his lips. Larry pulled her to him and gave her another deep kiss. Passengers stopped to gawk. Jade moaned and Becky commented, "Jade? What do you think you are doing? People are watching!" Jade giggled at Becky for being the responsible one.

Jade moaned into Larry's mouth, "Lead me. Hurry!"

When they got to the suite. Simmons checked Larry's bedroom to make sure there were no other exits, then Becky pulled him out of the room and closed the door for them.

Jade stood in front of Larry, "Bath later. I Need. Now!" She kicked off her shoes and dropped to her knees in front of him. She unzipped him and pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles. She helped him out of his shoes and socks and helped him pull his feet free. She grabbed his fat cock and breathed in his scent. Jade moaned as she felt her juices flow harder at the smell of the man. She licked the head and lapped his precum. Opening her lips, she slid down on his shaft. Savoring the feel of every vein and loving the way her tongue made him twitch. Oh God. I love him so much. How could I be so lucky. She sucked him, took him deep and gloried in the act. I want to swallow his cum, but I want to get fucked too.

Larry was getting excited but not ready to blow yet. Jade took him deep again and took a deep breath of the pheromones exuding from his pubis. It hit her like a drug. "Fuck me babe. Eat me and then fuck me." Jade stood and sat on the bed and sank onto her back, opening her legs, careful to keep her brand hidden. Larry draped her chain down the valley of her breasts and let it pile on her belly to form a mound of shiny gold links on her navel. Larry wanted her just as much as she wanted him, after all he had been on his own for the last week. He tore her thong off her and tossed the shreds on the floor. "That's it my Cossack, take me. Devour me. Fuck me. Breed me!" Larry dove in. He sucked her pussy lips into his mouth and thrust his tongue into her eager hole. Jade moaned and clutched at him. Their animal passion took control and Jade lost it on his face. She moaned in pleasure, "Fuck me, put it in me. I need it!" Larry slid up her body and impaled her with his cock. Head, half, all, deep. Thrust, squeak of delight, thrust. Grunt, thrust again. Jade couldn't think of anything except for the messages her skin and cunt were sending to her brain. This was her favorite thing, being lost in their passion. Her bliss.

123456...8