The Siren Sisters Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Afraid of what? What, exactly?"

"I am afraid of limits and boundaries. I love your brand. It is the wildest, hottest expression of love and devotion I have ever seen. I have limits but you don't. There isn't anything I could imagine as your master to command of you that would push your limits or even explore them. I know you would never intentionally injure or be cruel to another person which would be a limit BUT I also know I would NEVER ask, could never ask you to do such a thing, but since you have no limits, I am wondering where I should take this?"

"I see your point, but that is the reason I love you so. I can give you my leash and be sure that I am safe with you. I am happy to have my master do little things like command me to suck his cock in front of a room full of people including a couple of his colleagues. Can I tell you what a turn on that was for me to be commanded to do that in public. It made me so hot. If you had commanded me, I would have fucked you right there."

Jade continued, "The thing is, I was raised catholic and most of the things I do now for a living are viewed as sinful and wonten. But I love doing them. Having the direction and prompting of my master tips the scales on my internal lust debates. It is because of you that I can enjoy myself as much as I do. I am obeying my master's and soon husband's commands. The best part is that you love me enough to let me be me. When Lars told us he had hired you, that was the thing that got me back here. I never told anyone. I loved Jim with all my heart, but he never pushed my sexual boundaries the way you and Kat did, so there it is. Think about that before selling yourself short."

Larry groaned, "I love you so much, let's go up on deck and do it under the stars."

"How do we sneak past your security team?" Larry stuck his head out of their bedroom door, the agent's bedroom door was closed. They put on loose soft robes and tiptoed out barefoot. Larry spent 3 minutes opening and closing the suite door, so it didn't make the slightest sound. Larry put his finger across his lips and Jade smiled as they silently escaped down the passageway.

Once they were safely away, Jade called Rivka. "Rivka, Larry and I gave Simmons the slip so we could make love under the stars by the pool. If he wakes up and calls you in a panic reassure him that we are safe and enjoying a little alone time. OK. See you later."

Jade and Larry made it to their spot without encountering anyone and did what they were so fond of doing. After Jade had 3 orgasms and Larry his first, they heard footsteps. Rivka showed up and lounged against the railing around the sunbathing area.

The lovers switched to 69 with Jade draped on top of Larry. Rivka's phone rang. They heard her explain, "Don't panic! I am looking at them right now. By the pool. They are both safe." A few minutes later they heard rapidly approaching footsteps.

Simmons was breathing hard and fuming, Rivka put her hand on his arm. "You see, nothing to worry about. They are perfectly fine. Try to relax."

Rivka tried to reason with the agent. "You understand that they are two adults. They have every right to come and go as they please. You can't put Larry under house arrest. And out here on the open sea you really have no authority to force either of them to do anything. I am pretty sure that if you try too hard to force your rules on Larry he will just tender his resignation to the DOJ."

Simmons admitted, "I see the way he looks at her. I am certain that in matters like this she has more authority over him than either of us or his 'bosses' at DOJ. But you must understand, we have our orders and our duty. Maybe we can work out a better method of keeping them safe."

"I will think about it tonight, you do the same. We can talk tomorrow."

Sunday

In the morning Frank snapped awake and alert when he heard banging on the door. He had replaced the security wedge under the door and Claire couldn't get in until he pulled the wedge and let her in. Claire looked more worried than angry.

Frank apologized. "Sorry Connors. After last night I didn't want to be taken by surprise."

"Is she still here then? Why the alert posture?"

"When I swept the suite last night, I found a bug. It looks like pretty cutting-edge technology." He tossed her the aluminum case. She opened it and took a close look at it hoping to find some identifying info on it. There was a soft muffled ping from one of her pockets, she heard it but obviously Frank had not. "Since it will be hard to get it back to the office quickly for analysis, I thought I would have our local security friends take a look. You seem unusually calm this morning. Did you enjoy your massage?"

"I did, Ling has amazing hands. She is very skilled in other techniques as well. I haven't felt this good, this relaxed in a long time. I love my wife, but we have been together going on 10 years. You know what they say about the feel of something new."

"It shows, I am happy for you."

"Good morning, Claire, you look great." Becky stood naked in the bedroom doorway. "Are you tired? Need a shower? A nap? Care to join us for breakfast?"

"I got a little sleep. Shower and breakfast would be good."

Jade stood in their bedroom door and added, "My betrothed was all worn out and unable to rise for morning workout although he is up now. May we be included in breakfast?" Jade turned back to her man to take advantage of him being 'up'.

Becky ordered as she went to turn on the shower and let it warm up for Claire. She tidied up and straightened the bedclothes in case Claire wanted to sleep later. I'm such a mom. I can be a slut and still a mom, can't I?

Becky shyly asked Claire if she would mind her joining her in the shower. Claire smiled and said sure. "I love the showers in the suites, so much room. Nothing like having someone to wash you back and other things."

Becky was surprised when Claire soaped her hands and initiated washing of Becky's intimate parts. Claire decided I am going to have some fun with her, try to shock her. See how far I can take her.

Claire let Becky wash her, waiting to see if she would notice anything. After a good thorough rinse, she stood in front of Becky and pressed down on Becky's shoulders, forcing her to her knees. Becky's pulse quickened. Lust filled her gaze as she got closer to Clair's shaved vulva. Claire had plump puffy outer lips and protruding inner lips that led up to a huge clit. Claire's clit was almost penis like it was so large, perhaps an inch long. It was swollen and the wrinkled hood was unable to cover it. Becky moaned. "Your clit is so fucking cool. Can I suck it?"

Claire grabbed Becky's head and pulled her in, "That is what you are here for, suck my dick, Becky."

Overcome with lust Becky dropped any pretense of teasing or a subtle warmup. Claire's clit looked exactly like a small cock. No urethra, but the tip looked exactly like a glans. Becky sucked the extra-large nub into her mouth and ran her tongue over the smooth surface. Claire moaned, "Pretty good for an amateur. Suck it. Hard. I want you yo give me a hickey on the tip."

Becky set too and sucked like a baby at its mother's tit. Claire moaned, "Good, just like that." After a minute Claire shivered with an orgasm. When she was done, she stepped back pulling her clit from Becky's mouth with a pop. Clair looked down and pulled her mound back so she could admire the love bite Becky had left on her special part. Claire spun 180 and bent forward. Pulling Becky's face to her, "Now eat my ass you hungry little slut." Becky applied herself, working back down to the clit that was rubbing her chin. Becky was once again in her slut zone and strumming her own clit as she serviced her new friend. She tastes good. Fuck. I love being a slut. Claire's amazing clit, and taste and her own fingers made Becky cum. "That's it you little slut cum from eating me, my ass, my pussy, my clit."

Just then the bedroom door cracked, and Simmons informed them, "Food is here."

Becky stood and pulled Claire up. Claire put her hand on the back of Becky's neck and pulled her close. "Kiss me you little slut, I want to taste my ass and pussy on your lips."

"Does this mean we are friends now?"

"No. You are just my little oral pleasure bitch. Ha. Yes, we can be friends."

They broke their embrace and quickly dried. Claire threw on a robe, but Becky sat down to breakfast naked. Simmons was tenting, "That was a long shower."

"We had 68 too. But I was able to rub one out."

Claire blushed, "Yes, I guess I owe you one."

Larry and Jade smiled. Glad everyone was getting along.

After breakfast Jade texted Gloria. "Busy today?"

"Booking is almost all caught up, so I will be free a little later."

Jade headed over to watch Gloria work. The lines were short. Everything was going smoothly, with Bradley handling most of the routine requests and sending anything he wasn't comfortable with to Gloria. One couple wanted to extend their stay until they could fly home, could they get a discount? Gloria asked them what they thought would be fair, they said 30%, they were thrilled when Gloria gave then 50%.

When Gloria was done, she walked over to Jade looking a little apprehensive. "I hope I didn't overstep. I hope I wasn't too generous."

"Gloria, you did great. I would have done the same."

Gloria looked relieved, "I am so glad."

"This plays perfectly into the reason I wanted to talk to you. Larry and I want a baby like Lars and Kat. I will want some time off, so I need to choose a successor. Watching you this morning, G, just verifies that you are my perfect choice."

Gloria looked shocked. "What about Sid, she has been here longer than me. This isn't fair to her."

"I talked to Sid, she doesn't want the responsibility. She just wants to fuck and make money."

"OK. Jade, I trust you if you think I can do the job."

"I do and it comes with a stipend. 3% of bookings. And an onboard expense account."

"So, let's go see Kat."

Kat had been expecting them so answered the door when Jade knocked. Giving both her friends a hug.

"Can I assume that Jade gave you an overview of your new position?"

"She did, so what do we need to talk about?"

"Basics. Jade's week off is next week and if she wants to get pregnant, she needs to go off birth control sooner rather than later. If we can get you up to speed our girl can take a couple months off. We owe it to her."

"Kat I wasn't ready to start this quickly."

"I know, but I have been doing a lot of thinking and planning, we can make this work. Gloria, Jade can take you on a tour of the staff and the inner workings of this well-oiled machine and tomorrow we can start on administrative basics.

****

Claire sat on a couch watching Larry work while Simmons took the bug to Rivka and Ziv. Her good mood was already starting to fade when a text on her burner shattered it completely.

'Report.'

'You fuckers. You said that bug was undetectable.'

'??'

'My partner found it in a routine sweep just 6 hours after I placed it. We need to deactivate it remotely so it can't be traced to me.'

'No can do.'

'You better find a way. If I get burned because of your incompetence, what about my family?'

'I guess you are fucked, all of you.'

Larry missed the rapid change from happy Connors to original stressed Connors but noticed that something was amiss when he looked up at her. "Is everything OK?"

Claire smiled at him, "Yes, just some home stress. Conflicting parenting styles."

"Want to talk? I could use a break."

"Thanks, but no thanks."

"As you wish. Let's go for a walk on deck, so I can stretch my legs."

"Sure." As they walked, Larry chatted anyway. "Are you enjoying your stay. Sleeping well?

"Any idea where Becky is?" Claire asked deflecting his question.

"She had a meeting with Kat to discuss her compensation and how to access her account. She is probably shopping at the onboard boutique now."

Speaking of the devil, Becky strode up to them all excited and all smiles until she saw the look on Claire's face. Taking Claire's hand she asked, "What's wrong babe. What can I do?"

"Maybe we can talk later."

Larry feigned hurt, "You won't talk to me though?"

Claire looked even more stressed, "Larry, it's not like that."

Becky decided to lighten the mood by showing off her new MILF necklace. It was almost identical to the one that she had to return to Sid.

"I know, why don't the two of you come with me to the jewelry boutique and help me pick something out for Jade. I made a shitload of money this week and I get a 30% discount at the onboard stores.

Becky wouldn't be denied so they picked up a MILF tennis bracelet for Jade and a heart necklace for Claire. "Becky, I shouldn't really accept this, what will I tell Lucy?"

"I know, give it to your wife as a gift when you get home. Every time you see it on her you will think of your little guilty pleasure, me!"

"Becky, you are such a sweetheart." And I am such a treacherous cunt, how can I save my family and make things right with these people? What the fuck am I going to do. Better smile and put on a good face.

Larry had enough of a break, so they headed back so he could get back to work.

****

Simmons handed Rivka the case with the bug.

Ziv asked, "What's in this Faraday case?"

"A bug I found in Larry's bedroom. The minute you open it, it will probably try to reestablish its communication to the device it is paired to."

"OK. Let's leave it as is until we can figure out what to do with it. We have been sweeping Larry's and Jade's quarters daily, this must have been placed since yesterday morning. We will get in touch with a plan, tomorrow AM latest, until then be on alert, suspect everyone and anyone. You can only trust we two, Lars, Kat, Jade and Becky."

"Glad I can trust somebody. Especially since Becky has been fucking me."

Rivka raised an eyebrow and grinned, "I love that little slut."

Jade and Gloria made a tour of the kitchens, housekeeping, medical and engineering. Jade introduced Gloria, "I am getting married to Larry and I will need some time off to get knocked up. Gloria will be taking over for me when I am away." Everyone was happy for Jade and supportive of her goal. After 3 hours Jade could see that Gloria's brain was getting overloaded, so they decided to grab a drink and a late light snack. "I know it is a lot to take in. We can continue tomorrow morning if you need time to assimilate this information."

Gloria grinned. "Good plan. I need to relax and rub one out in my room. It always helps my cramps."

Jade, Becky and Frank arrived back at Larry's at the same time. Becky insisted on giving Jade her gift. Larry put it on her wrist. "Oh, Becs, it is lovely. You shouldn't have." Jade used her braceleted wrist to check to see if Larry was done with work and ready to go again. "Let's go lover. Duty calls and I don't mean work."

Frank said to a worried Claire, "Rivka and Zev are doing some checking and will have a plan in the morning. Claire breathed a sigh of relief and thought. A reprieve, but only temporarily. I am fucked, I better make the best of what little freedom I have left. She smiled at Becky. Frank said, "Take a break Claire, I have these two covered."

Becky took Claire's hand, "You have been stuck here most of the day, let's go get a drink and a bite to eat." Becky did her best to cheer up the glum agent. After a couple drinks Claire relaxed a little and Becky got flirty, she exposed a tit and asked Claire if she would like to suck on it. "Not here, but yes in private." They headed back to the suite as the sun was setting.

Finding Frank in the common room watching TV, Becky led Claire to the bedroom. Claire followed her silently. Frank looked on Forlornly. I don't suppose Claire...

Once they were alone Becky confessed, "Babe I was worried, I was afraid I had done something wrong. What's bothering you, you can confide in me."

Claire took a deep breath, and started with, "I hope you don't hate me when you find out what I have done." Claire launched into the history of her relationship with Lucy, her wife. Lucy had been a prostitute, call girl actually, who had been seduced and turned out by her boyfriend. He added her to his stable of mares and beat her into accepting a role as the anal queen of his budding internet prostitution ring. He threatened to out her to her family as a prostitute and a lesbian, she gradually slipped into alcoholism and other substance abuse. It finally got so bad that she told everyone in her family the entire fucked up story, so he no longer had any hold over her. Her sister got her into rehab and helped her get clean. Claire met her at an AA meeting. They were just friends for two years while Lucy helped Claire come out. They started talking about their hopes and dreams, Lucy wanted a child badly. Claire had never thought about being a parent since she was so career driven. Alcoholics aren't supposed to form romantic relationships with each other, but their bond as lesbians transcended that rule.

They finally got permission to foster a little baby boy and then were able to adopt Bruce. When Claire got assigned to Larry's team, Lucy's old pimp showed up at their house to let them know that he had been watching and always would be. Claire could buy their safety by providing info on Larry's team and the investigation. 'What is to prevent me from arresting you right here and now' Claire had asked him. 'Well, I am just the tip of the iceberg, my bosses have enormous financial reach and dark resources. There may be errors in your adoption application that could cause trouble for your kid. And accidents happen all the time, something might happen to Lucy. She might relapse, or have an auto accident, who knows.' Claire had never wanted a drink so bad and she wanted to puke. She had tried for so long and so hard to find happiness in life. She couldn't let this scumbag rip it from her. She was a good wife and a good mother. Who could she turn to? Obviously, they had people in her agency, how else could they know she was on Larry's team. She felt trapped. Vulnerable again. He came back at them 3 times while she tried to figure out how to protect her family. In the end she accepted his bug and the burner phone he had for her.

Claire was sobbing, "Now I am burned and probably going to jail."

Becky held the larger woman and kissed her. "Claire, I understand. Where are Lucy and Bruce now?"

"They are at home with that fucking monster sleeping in our guest room."

"Claire, do you trust Frank?"

"I thought I did, but right now I hardly trust anyone. Particularly in my own agency."

Becky peppered Clare's face with soft loving kisses. Becky kissed Claire's tears away and then worked her way down her body to that monster clit. "Oh! Claire, look what I found. It is a shame you can't see it the way I get to." Becky had Claire clutching at the bedsheets in no time at all.

Becky texted Jade. 'I need to talk to you ASAP in the AM' Then Becky and Claire made love for hours.

Monday

In the AM Becky was up with the dawn. She found Jade and told her everything she had learned from Claire. Just as Jade was about to call Rivka, there was a knock on the door. Rivka and Zev let themselves in. Everybody was up and worried. Claire came out of her bedroom with a look of panic on her face. Her heart was pounding and her stomach heaving. Zev took out the metal box and opened it. A soft ping came from the burner in Claire's room.

Holding out her wrists together in front of her, Claire groaned, "All right it was me! I planted the bug. Frank arrest me."

Jade walked up and put her hands on Claire's wrists and lowered them for her. "Becky, tell them what you told me, all of it."

123456...8