The Siren Sisters Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry was a little more present, the song line 'This is the only time I really feel alive' running through his head.

Becky sat down next to Simmons who could hear the love making in the bedroom. "Sounds like fun doesn't it. They are a great couple."

"How can you know that? You only just met him."

"I know Jade and I know she believes she is the luckiest woman in the world, to have a second great love in her life. Just ask anyone. They were fated to be mated." The screaming reached a peak and then quieted down. Becky looked at the bulge in Simmons' crotch and asked. "Agent, are you married? Seeing anyone? Would you like me to help you with that bulge in your pants?"

"No. No. And No. That would be against policy and highly inappropriate."

"Just so you know, inappropriate is my middle name. I can assure you that we exercise the utmost in discretion. No one would ever know unless you tell them yourself."

The bedroom door opened and Larry walked out. Jade called after him, I will be out in a moment I just want to start filling the tub. Then I have something else to show you, another little gift. Becky squirmed next to Simmons with obvious excitement. Jade came out still wearing her skirt, spunk dripping down her thighs. She turned on the TV. "Babe, I have a video I want to show you. The thing is... It is rather personal so you might ask Agent Simmons to leave. Becky has seen it, so it is OK that she stays." Jade had a pixyish grin. Becky was all smiles too. Larry pondered, what are these two up to?

Larry raised an eyebrow at Simmons. Do you think you can handle it?"

"Well, if I could handle all the caterwauling coming from the bedroom, I can handle a video."

Jade pressed play on her phone to start the sex slave video casting to the TV. Larry sat down on the couch with the best view. Halfway through Larry started to laugh. "You mouthed off like that on purpose, you little tart!"

"Moi, a little tart?"

Simmons groaned, "You people! What have I gotten myself into?" Becky got up and ran to the bathroom to turn off the water.

As Tippy was heating the wires and they were nearing the climax Jade got on the floor in front of Larry ready to pull her skirt down. At the point where the smoke rose in the air, Jade slowly pulled down her skirt, revealing her permanent token of love to her man. Simmons was wild eyed. Larry had the biggest happiest grin on his face that Jade had ever seen.

Larry adjusted himself in the shorts he had thrown on and said, "Jade? I only have one question for you."

"Jade jumped up and said, "Yes! I will marry you." Becky screamed in joy. Larry bent Jade over again so he could get a good close look at her brand and then kissed it and tongued her ass and dripping pussy.

Becky was so horny after the video and the proposal that she straddled Simmons and started kissing him. After a minute he started kissing her back.

"What the fuck?" Connors had just opened the door with a passkey and couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Becky stepped in smoothly. "Agent Connors! Nice to see you back. You missed all the excitement. Jade was just showing us the video of how she acquired her latest token of love for Larry. Then he proposed to Jade. I was overcome with emotion when she accepted, and Agent Simmons was trying to calm me."

"By the way do either of you have first names? Or should I call you Sim and Con?"

Simmons chuckled. "Call me Frank and this is Claire." Becky stood and offered Agent Connors her hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Claire." Simmons thought Smooth way to change the subject. Becky you are something else.

Jade restarted the video for Claire. The agent was a bit taken aback but sat down to watch. Sensing her obvious arousal, Becky sat next to her and gently ran her nails along Claire's neck making her shiver. "Becky, you should know that I am married to a woman, and we have an 8-year-old son."

Becky leaned in to kiss her cheek and whispered, "I am married also, to a lovely man, Jade's brother Rex. Neither of them is here right now. If this video excites you..."

Claire was rubbing her thighs together and moaning softly. Conflict warred within her. I have been lonely this last month. Maybe I should call Lucy and ask permission. Oh fuck! What happens in Vegas... She put her hand on Becky's cheek and turned her lips to hers and gave the novice lesbian a deep passionate kiss.

Becky loved Claire's soft plump lips on hers. Frank had a slight bit of stubble. But Claire was soft and smooth, and her coconut lip gloss tasted nice.

Jade and Larry's phones pinged. 'Reception is at 7. Please arrive at 6 to discuss private business.'

Jade had to rewind the video for Claire since she missed the end snogging Becky. Jade and Larry slipped into their own little world and Becky coming up for air sent them off to their room, since she didn't think a live sex show would be appropriate for the agents. Jade laughed. "We are happy to perform for them if they want to watch."

Claire and Frank said almost simultaneously, "That won't be necessary we have seen enough." Rivka had offered to move in with Zev for the duration and let them use her room in Jade's suite, although she wasn't sure when she would be able to move her clothes. Since the agents were on a staggered sleep schedule, they could share a rack. Becky would stay in Jade's room and Jade would stay with her fiancé. Becky was in Jade protégé mode and offered the spare bedroom to the agents to freshen up. She also asked if they had brought any casual clothes or did they plan on dressing in suits and ties the entire time they were there.

Frank looked rather sheepish, "I guess I didn't think that through."

"No worries, I am sure Larry will have something that will fit you. Claire?"

"I packed a couple of things but, nothing for any formal occasions like a reception."

Becky was on it. "Let me call Rivka, she is about your size. I am sure she can lend you something nice, and slutty."

While Jade and Larry frolicked in the tub. Becky found Frank something to wear, she also called Rivka and asked her to drop off a dress for Claire. Becky even did her eye makeup, which Claire thought was entirely too slutty, but it did make her look more approachable and younger. I suppose that as long as I don't have superiors and colleagues to impress, I can relax a little and look happy and sexy.

They arrived at the meeting room, Larry leading Jade by her leash. She ran the sex slave video for those who hadn't seen it. At the climax Larry knelt behind her and removed her side tie bikini bottom to display Tippy's handywork. All the ladies wanted a close look at it and the glittering pendant. Kat displayed her brand too. Locking eyes with Loki, Becky complained, "I wanted one too, but the adults told me I needed to cool my jets." Loki blew her a kiss.

Passengers arrived and Lars explained that their schedule would remain largely intact. They would sail for Havana tomorrow morning and any guests that wanted to disembark in Florida would be provided accommodation at a local hotel, the line subsidizing half of the cost.

He introduced the Sirens who were working and mentioned that Rose and Lily were very much looking forward to doing threesomes together if anyone was interested. Lily reinforced their desire by fondling one of Rose's huge breasts and causing her nipples to expand against the soft stretchy material of her sheer aqua top.

Jade did some networking but planned on having her fiancé fuck her brains out for the next couple of days. Also, she told him she intended to fully drain every ounce of sexual energy that he had stored over the last week. She apologized to Sid and Teddy for keeping them in the dark about her adventures with Tippy, Liz and Steven.

Becky had spoken to Rex about being stuck aboard and he was understanding but disappointed. She had been planning their reunion for days but that would have to be put on hold. Becky felt like she was in Limbo, all the sexual tension she had built up needed a place to go. The lure of Loki was so strong. She knew in her heart that if she followed her cunt's directions her relationship with Rex could be irrevocably damaged, so she decided to seduce Frank. She found him in the crowd and slid up next to him and took his hand. Becky gave his hand a gentle squeeze and Frank responded in kind. "Have you been tested handsome?"

"I have. Larry sent both of us to medical after we freshened up. I got results on the way here. I am disease free, but it looks like I need to cut down on my drinking a little."

Becky smiled, "That is so good to know. Do you see that tall dark and handsome man over there?" Pointing out Loki. "His name is Loki, he cast some Demigod erotic spell over me. I vowed to stay away from him. It is hard to be in the same room and not act on my impulses. I seem to have a problem with impulse control. I have a need, perhaps you would be willing to help me out?" Becky undid the single button on her Jacket and let her breasts breath, the jacket gaped open down to her navel and exposed both breasts to her areolas, she felt like a runway model. Loki had been watching her and smiled. His smile made her cunt tingle and throb. She fought not to run to him. She squeezed Frank's hand tighter and led him to the door. She needed cock, badly. The thought of going down on him here crossed her mind. She had a powerful urge to show Loki what he was missing but she thought she might make it back to her suite without attacking Frank on the way.

Loki sighed as she watched Becky leave, leading Frank. He was conflicted too. They had a real connection and he fought to maintain his distance and resolve to let her try to live happily ever after with her husband. Were circumstances different he might have...

By this time Jade knew Becky's moves well and could almost see what she was thinking. Jade saw Becky licking her lips and was relieved when she led Frank from the room before succumbing to her exhibitionist tendencies. Claire was not so pleased to see her work husband leave hand in hand with the little tart. The tart she wanted herself.

Jade had something on her mind. She needed to talk to Sid about something that had been troubling her. Jade found Sid during a lull in her conversation with potential clients and led her off to a quiet corner to talk. She included Larry since her master had her leash. She opened with, "Sid, now that I am an engaged woman, I expect things to change somewhat. Kat is pregnant and I want to be a mother too. You know Kat had been off birth control since she went full administrative and promised her mother-in-law that she would not have sex with any other man and give her a grandchild by Lars. I have been thinking along the same lines, but with Larry. Now that Kat is pregnant, I plan to try too."

Sid smiled, "Congrats, you will both be great moms. I think I sense a but coming."

Jade continued, "The but is that I will need to choose a successor. You have seniority, but I am thinking that Gloria might be a better choice. I don't want to create conflict or make you feel underappreciated. What do you think?"

Sid broke into a smile, "That's a relief. I have no administrative skills at all, in fact I am a year behind on my taxes. I think Gloria would be a fine choice. I don't want to give anyone orders beyond. 'Hit this and fuck that cunt harder.' No problems with jealousy, Gloria and I get along just fine. We have become good friends. We have been doing doubles as an exotic duo, the Nubian princess and the exotic blonde Asian queen."

Larry grinned. Why have you been keeping this from me? Even though I have had both of you, the two of you together sounds delicious."

Jade playfully punched his arm. "How could you sir?"

"I thought we had an open relationship? Speaking of open, why don't you open your mouth for me?"

Pulling her down to her knees Larry said, "I heard about Becky and Loki. Get to work my willing little cum slut." Larry threaded the leash between his legs and pulled her close as Sid hurried off to enlist the sisters in a human screen. They were just arriving as Jade smoothly released Larry's stiff cock and started licking the head. Jade groaned as she thought. Fuck this is hot. I see why Becky is so into it.

Lars cleared his throat, "If anyone will be offended by a live sex show, I suggest you leave now." One couple fled the room, but all the other passenger guests stayed, watching in rapt fascination and moving to get a better view.

Larry brought the leash around his thigh and around the back of Jade's neck so he could pull her in, and face fuck her. "It feels like you missed me. Is this what you want slut?" Jade loosened her bikini bottom and was fingering herself furiously as Larry fucked her throat. Gloria, Sid and Kat were fingering themselves too, having been overcome by the heat of the moment. Just as things couldn't get any crazier, Becky walked in, announcing, "I forgot my clu..." Her voice trailed off as she realized what was happening. Her mouth hanging open she walked over and knelt next to Jade. She had a huge grin on her face, and she fingered her choker. With one hand she fingered herself and used the other hand to finger Jade. She lubed her fingers and slipped them in Jade's asshole. Jade moaned. Larry was close and dropped her leash. Jade backed up to breath and cup his balls. She knew he was close, and she grabbed him by the base of his root. Jade took the first spurts on her tongue then stroking him bent the pulsing cock to Becky's face so he could paint her and give her a pearl necklace. Becky hadn't expected this outcome, it was so hot and filthy that both women came hard.

The crowd was stunned. One guy broke the silence by quipping, "Now that's a threesome."

Frank and Claire were both appalled at the behavior their supposed respectable and professional charge was getting involved in. Watching Jade lick semen dripping off Becky's chin gave Frank a raging hardon. Loki had a wistful look in his eye as Jade cleaned up Becky's face. Larry pulled Jade to her feet with her leash. "Are you two sluts ready to take this somewhere private?"

Becky took Jade's hand and Larry led them off. Becky caught Frank's eye and mouthed 'rain check?' Jade refused to let Larry put his junk away and held on to it as the trio slunk to Jade's suite.

Once there, Larry saw the sybian and pushed Becky onto her back on the sofa. Pulling Jade to her by her leash he commanded. "Slut, your master wants to see you eat your sister slut's pussy. Make her come or there will be punishment." While Jade stripped her and kissed her way up Becky's thighs, Larry inspected the sybian figuring out how it worked. Becky was wise to the tease and grabbed Jade's leash and head. Becky pulled Jade's face down hard on her clit. Knowing what was coming, Jade devoured Becky's lips and clit. Becky was worked up from the facial scene and came on Jade's tongue. After Larry figured out the sybian he attached the largest dildo available and then set up his camera on a tripod and started recoding video.

"Slut Becky, look at the camera and smile." Becky did as she was told, and knowing she was showing her private sexual moments to God knows who, she started to cum. Her orgasm face made her look like an angel. A wonton slutty angel. Larry picked up Jade's leash and led her over to the sybian. He pulled her down on her back, legs spread at the front of the device. Larry commanded. "Slut Becky. Sit on this cock and eat Jade's cunt. Do it now and don't forget to smile at your admirers." Becky was good and wet with anticipation, so she lowered herself down until the tip of the dildo was at her entrance. She used her hand to spread some of her girl goo down the shaft. The dildo was thick and needed more lube. Larry obliged with, "To show you I am a benevolent master I will allow you to add more lube to the cock that you will be fucking yourself on."

Becky smiled and taking the bottle of lube said, "Thank you kind sir." She dribbled lube on the tip of the silicone cock and ran her hand up in down like she was jerking it off. When she was satisfied, she allowed the large bulbous head to spread her open. Using her body weight to slide the large prick all the way up in her. It was big but she made it fit. Larry gradually turned it up from 3 to 5. Becky moaned as her clit settled onto the vibrating pad and she had another immediate orgasm. Jade was smiling at her and mouthed. 'Feels good.' Then aloud. "Now eat me you dirty little whore." Becky didn't move fast enough so Larry pushed down on her back between her shoulder blades until she was bent double and close enough for Jade to bridge up into her mouth. Jade moaned. "That's it bitch. Munch that cunt. Make me cum. You can't have all the fun." Becky went to work like the whore she had become. Jade squirmed into her face and covered her lips and cheeks with her honey. Larry let his pants fall away and lubed up his cock. "Sluts. What do you think is going to happen now? Any guesses?" Jade panted, "You are going to fuck Becky's ass like the wonderful master you are?"

"Is that what you want? Both of you?"

Becky and Jade replied as one, "Yes. Master. Please fuck that (my) ass."

Larry turned the sybian up from 5 to 7 and slid his cock into Becky's ass. Becky groaned, "Cumming!"

Jade giggled. "Turn her up to 8 I think she can take it." Becky continued to orgasm and savage Jade's lips and clit. Finally, Jade exploded. "Oh, fuck babe. I mean master. When do I get a turn?"

"As soon as slut Becky stops cumming, cleans my cock with her mouth and smiles at the camera and says, 'Thank you, master.'" Larry lowered the setting back to 3, pulled out, came around to the front kneeling across Jade and offered Becky his cock fresh from her ass. Becky smiled and grasped the cock, she brought it to her lips and sucked it with enthusiasm. Thinking. How did I become such a dirty whore. Why didn't I know this about myself. What will my life with Rex be like when I get home? Endless debauchery, I hope.

Larry wanted to save his load for Jade, so he pulled out of Becky's mouth and had Jade check to see if she had done a good job. Becky rolled off the sybian and collapsed on the carpet. With Jade's leash Larry pulled her to her feet and led her down on the sybian. Having experienced the device and enjoyed it she impaled herself on the thick dildo and she too had an orgasm as her clit hit the pad. Smiling at Larry she said, "Master, would it be too forward to ask you to turn up the power? To 9 or maybe 10? Please Master?"

Larry then positioned Becky on all fours in front of Jade. "Eat slut Becky's ass and you can have it." Jade eagerly did as she was told. Becky moaned in appreciation for the tongue invading her back pussy. Larry turned Jade slowly up to 10 and shoved his cock into her ass. Jade thrashed and came violently on the dual penetrators. Larry pumped his cock into his woman's tight rectum while he felt his orgasm lurking and building. When he knew the train was pulling into the station, he lifted her with his cock and his hands on her hips and pulling out plunged his cock deep into her cunt. Jade came again. Larry pumped gob after gob of cum into her womb while his balls slapped on her clit. He unloaded an entire clip of cum bullets into her hungry twat. Musing. I wish I could cum like a woman. Only to satisfy this sweet slut's thirst for cum. Becky recovered first. "Wow! Do we get to keep this? If we do, I know what I am doing for the next couple of days." Becky took the control from Larry and sat back down on the sybian, she grinned and played with the control like a little kid with the best new toy ever.

Jade slowed her breathing and handed Larry her leash and asked sweetly, "What do you require of me now master?"

123456...8