The Siren Sisters Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash said, "It usually picks up around 5. This shift is on until 8. Chloe and I will work from 6 until 2 AM. Once the work crowd gets here, we will be able to give some lap dances, working around our turns on the stage."

Becky said, "Sounds like a tough way to pay the bills. What do you make, how much for a lap dance?"

Chloe said, "$20 a song, 4 songs for $60, the house takes half. Really good customers sometimes get an extra song for free."

Becky than said quietly, "Do any of you do lap dances for ladies?" Charlotte, who had locked eyes with her before, walked over and took her hand, "I dance for anyone. How may songs do you want?" Rebby stared at her mother wide eyed.

"4."

"$60." Becky pulled 3 twenties out of her purse and handed them to Charlotte.

Charlotte led her to a small cubical with walls that stopped at 6 feet and sat her in a wide upholstered chair with enough space for Becky to sit and Charlotte to kneel over her. The chair arms were wide and padded. It looked relatively new and clean, thankfully. The music started again, and Charlotte chatted while she started her routine. The tall woman stood in front of Becky and ran her hands down her barely covered ass and bare thighs. "How do you know Ash?"

Charlotte turned facing Becky and brought her hands up her thighs across her washboard abs and finished by fondling her tits. "Ash and I have mutual friends."

Miming a 'Saturday night fever' move and flicking her hands off at an angle Charlotte asked, "Anyone I know."

"Maybe."

"Are you into girls?" Charlotte turned away and sat on Becky's lap rubbing her crotch on Becky's thigh.

"I am! It is a newly acquired passion of mine."

Charlotte smiled at her over her shoulder, "Passion, I like that. I have always liked girls, guys too. I'm an equal opportunity slut. Black, white, yellow, pussy and cock, I love it all." She leaned back and rubbed on Becky's tits. "Nice rack, you would do well here." Charlotte stood up and slowly undid her bra.

Becky sighed, "I'm just a housewife. So don't worry about me looking for a job and stealing your income."

"That is very kind of you." Charlotte bent over Becky and motor boated her with her tits. Becky moaned in pleasure. "You aren't allowed to touch me, but I can touch you, house rules. If you suck on a nipple no one will see." Becky ran her tongue around the long firm brown nipple that smelled of coconut and cocoa butter.

Becky moaned. "I love it!"

Charlotte stood up and made a show of rolling down her panties over her plump booty and down long lovely legs. Becky was tempted to reach out and touch her but held back not wanting to get in trouble. Charlotte climbed onto the chair kneeling facing away and pitched forward hands on the floor so she could hold her naked crotch just inches from Becky's face. Charlotte gyrated and rocked her hips. Her pussy was bare, lippy, dark brown and glistening with excitement. Becky could small her and was sorely tempted but they had only used up 2 songs and she didn't want to get tossed out of the club. Charlotte got back to her feet and ran through her moves three more times. When they were on the last song and Charlotte's quim was in Becky's face Becky moaned, "YOLO, sorry honey.", and stuck her tongue in Charlotte's pussy. Becky licked her and found her clit.

"Don't be sorry, you are good at that." The last song ended, and Charlotte got to her feet. "Did you enjoy that, anything else?"

"I did, can I get 4 more and a date some time?" Becky peeled out three more bills and said, "One thing. Let's trade places."

Charlotte signaled the bouncer. "We are going again." Becky let Charlotte dress and then sat her down, "Let's wait for the next song so you get your money's worth." Becky warmed up and limbered up her hips, the song started, and Becky ran her hands up and down her body and climbed onto the chair. She leaned in and ran her lips over Charlotte's bare shoulder and neck. Her skin was warm from dancing, but she shivered under the soft touch of Becky's lips. Becky breathed in her ear and teased it with her tongue, Charlotte squirmed in the chair. "You are a quick study. Are you sure you are 'Just a housewife'?"

Becky stood and got to her feet. She took her time unbuttoning her top, when she revealed her new expensive bra Charlotte gasped, "Nice! Expensive! OK, 'Just a housewife' what is going on with you?

Becky unhooked her bra and placed it carefully on the wide arm of the chair. "I will tell you when we are done." Charlotte was totally distracted by Becky's tits. Becky rubbed Charlotte's face with her girls and swung them against her soft cheeks. "It's OK. You can suck on a nipple. I don't care if anyone sees." Charlotte's eyes were glittering with desire. As she hungrily worked Becky's buds. "Ooo. I like that."

Becky stood up and started to slither out of her shorts. Charlotte grinned when she saw the matching panties. Then "Becky you are pretty short so for the next part put your knees and shins on the chair arms and your hands on the front of the chair cushion. Let me help you." The taller woman put her hands on Becky's hips and helped her get into position. Becky swiveled her hips until she felt stable and then wiped her dripping slit on Charlotte's soft plump lips. "Is this right?" Becky giggled as Charlotte lapped up her cream and moaned. Becky stopped her just short of cumming in her face and regained her feet. They had one song left so Becky sat in Charlotte's lap and they made out after Becky licked Charlotte's face clean.

When she caught her breath Charlotte said, "Shit girl, you are a surprise. Now spill."

"OK. This was fun. We will have to do it again. So. I am as old as Ash and that little lady I am with is my daughter Rebby. You probably know my husband. I am Rex's wife."

"No Way!!, Ashley's Rex?"

"The very same. But he doesn't belong to anyone but me. I just got back from courtesan school with Rex's sister. The deal was, If I could be a slut for a week he could play too."

"You learned well you are a very good slut."

"Thank you, it is easy to be good at something you love. I should get dressed and we should get going. The girls are probably wondering what happened to us." Becky put on her bra and panties and carried her other clothes as she strutted to the dressing room behind Charlotte.

Rebby's eyes popped as she saw her mom come in half naked. Rebby said, "Mom! What the? We were worried about you!"

"Charlotte and I had a marvelous time, thank you. I learned to give a lap dance. Your dad will be so happy."

They dropped Ash and Chlo back at the mall and headed for home."

"Rebby, a couple more things, I want you to be happy and feel fulfilled, you can have Ryan over for sleepovers if you want. Neither Daddy nor I will have any objection. Just don't get pregnant. Also, I have discovered that I am an exhibitionist, so I intend to start walking around the house in either scandalous dress or nothing at all. I will try to keep you and Ryan in mind, but I can't guarantee that I won't slip."

"Oh mom, you are so bad. I love the new you. You are so hot."

"Now tell me, what can we do about your brother?"

They stopped to pick up Ryan and sushi. When they got home, he helped them carry in all their shopping booty. Rex arrived just in time for them to eat together. Becky asked him, "Food or blowjob first."

"Babe, I need to unwind. A drink and food then I'm all yours."

"OK. What can I get you to drink Master? Bourbon rocks?"

"Make it a double."

Becky was still a bit full from a half a giant burger at lunch so she too had a drink and a few pieces of the lovely salmon. She went upstairs for a quick shower and to try some things on for Rex. White satin bra and panties, red crop top and zipper shorts.

She came downstairs. She showed him the zipper in the back and lowered it a couple inches then zipped it back up for the kids. Rex was grinning. "Honey, you look fantastic."

Rebby and Ryan concurred. With a big grin Rex asked, "Where did you find an outfit like that? Certainly not at Target or Forever 21?"

Becky smiled at Rebby and said, "Blabbermouth." Then, "The truth honey is that I took Rebby, Ash and Chlo to lunch and then they all helped me shop. On the way back we stopped at the club, a nice place. Friendly ladies. I made a new friend, Charlotte. We had a great time."

Ryan looked very confused. Rebby didn't say anything about the club, just lunch and shopping.

Brandon had called Lisa and asked her out, so Rebby and Ryan were joining them on a double date to a movie. The young couple tidied up after dinner and left to go to meet Brandon in his dorm room to make sure he dressed nice and to give him a pep talk so he didn't change his mind. This suited Becky perfectly. She had semi-private plans for Rex.

With the kids gone. Rex took his drink into the living room and asked. "You went to the club? What did you do? What did you think?"

"Wellll... We wanted to see where you have been spending your time. Ash introduced us to all the girls. I thought Kelly had great tattoos. Do you like a girl with ink?"

"If it is tasteful, I like ink very much."

"Good. Then Charlotte gave me a 4-song lap dance. She is so beautiful and sensual." While she was talking she put on some dance music. "A lot can happen in 4 songs." Becky opened the drapes and danced over to her man, she took his glass and finished what was left and set it down. "I learned a lot in 4 songs. May I show you master?"

Rex adjusted himself into the position with his hands at his side and commanded. "Show me. Slut!"

Becky gyrated in front of him and ran her hands up and down her body imitating Charlotte's sexy moves. She turned her back and ground her tight ass on his already fully inflated cock. Rex groaned and stroked her thighs. She slapped his hand away playfully.

"Oh, I forgot! Sorry."

Becky stood and slowly peeled off her crop top, tossing it at him. She then sat and ground on his hard cock again. Becky saw her neighbor across the street come out to her front patio with a tray of drinks and sit down, another woman joined her in a few seconds. They sat blatantly staring at her house while they sipped. She looked over her shoulder and said, "It looks like we have an audience, can you unhook me, Master?" Rex did and Becky held the cups in place until she turned to face him and then peeled the material away and exposed her fat excited nipples. She closed in and motorboated her husband with her magnificent tits. She let him suck on her nipples a bit and traced the outline of his cock feeling it twitch against her fingers.

She stood and did a spin ending facing away from him, noticing a third voyeur. Bending double, she reached through her legs and grabbed the zipper at her tail bone and pulled it around to the front until the two halves separated. She slid the fragments down her legs and stepped out of them. Next, she peeled off her damp panties and rubbed herself and stuck in two fingers for him to see. Finally, she turned and unzipped him and pulled off his pants and underwear. Standing over him on the couch she supported herself, hands between his legs on the couch cushion and rubbed her dripping cunt on his face as she had done earlier with Charlotte. Rex moaned and licked. He would have forced her down into a 69 position if they had been on a recliner. He just lapped her until she had a shaking moaning orgasm. She collapsed down on his cock and rode him hard while he kissed her neck and fondled her nipples.

Through lidded eyes Becky could see her neighbors enjoying the show. She eventually turned around and rode Rex to two more orgasms before he blew inside her. Spent, she slid to the floor and cleaned him up. Rex finally had enough breath to speak, "Fuck, Becs. You are so fucking hot. What do I owe you?" They both laughed knowing that his little sex slave didn't expect to get paid, not in cash. She still owed him a blowjob, so she stood him up in full view of the neighbors and gulped him. It took a while, but he managed to give her a fine pearl necklace.

When Charlotte was done with her shift, she dressed in her street clothes and stopped in the office to settle up her pay for the shift and swap out her small bills. Lenny stood up and came around to stand in front of her. "Charlotte, that hot little girlfriend of yours in red broke a lot of club rules." He unzipped his pants, and continued, "What are we going to do about that?"

Grinning, Charlotte got on her knees and sucked him off, swallowing his load. "Are we good?"

"Yah, next time take her upstairs, so I don't catch Steve jerking off again." Charlotte smiled. Being with 'Just a housewife' was worth swallowing Lenny. I hope I see her again.

Authors note. I hope I will be forgiven for my infatuation with Becky, and I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. As always feel free to comment or PM me with comments. I am working on 9 and 10 now. So, watch this space.

1...345678