The Siren Sisters Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Ned! What should I tell you?"

Jade spoke up, "I wish I had known about this before I facilitated things. You have two choices, nothing or everything."

Becky added. "First, get tested in 3 days. Until then. Your secret, if that is what you want it to be, is safe with us. Are you good to go? Want to shower at my place? Borrow a change of clothes?"

They settled their bill, and everyone left, Jade to the condo to prepare for the mystery event, Char and Tiff home to get ready for work.

Alice announced, "I cabbed it over can I get a ride?" Becky and Alice headed home together.

On the ride home, Alice oscillated between joy over the money and a three climax date and fear over what she had done and how it would ruin her marriage.

Becky consoled her. "Alice. Don't fret so. This isn't the end of your life. Think of it as the start of an exciting new chapter."

"The way I see it you have a few choices expanding on what Jade said. First you could pretend nothing happened. I would be willing to suck that creampie out of you at my place and let you shower and douche and get into clean clothes. I am sure that seems like the best option, but you will be forced to live a lie. If you really are a whore, you will have to do this again, many times. Not that you need the money but the risk, the adrenaline, the multiple orgasms will draw you like a moth to a flame. It is as addictive as any drug. The box has been opened."

"What box? You mean my whore cunt is open for business now and forever?"

Becky grinned. "No and Yes. I meant Pandora's box. Today you released forces beyond your control. Considering how keen you have been on the lifestyle Rex, and I have adopted. I doubt this one time will be enough. As a friend I don't recommend living a lie."

"OK. What then? Ned's morals are flexible and malleable, he wanted Char to suck his cock the other day. He negotiated with her right in front of me."

"How did that make you feel?"

"It was weird. Part of me was insulted, another part was thrilled. I wanted to see Char's lips slide down his cock. Would my husband unload in a strangers face? Would he ask me to join them?"

Becky brightened, "Great! Where is Ned now?"

"Probably home watching porn in his den or watching sports TV."

Becky giggled, "How is this for a plan? We drive to your place together. We go in the house and let Ned know we are both home. We go upstairs to freshen up. Strip. Hit the shower and then you lay on the bed and I clean up that creampie for you. You will want to be very vocal, so Ned has no choice but to come up and see what is going on. He will join us, I guarantee. From there you only need to carefully plant seeds about things like 'Becky loves fucking other guys sometimes for money.' 'What do you think about that? What if I ever did that?' do a dick check is he excited? Or appalled? Take it from there."

Alice looked relieved and with a large exhalation of the breath she was holding, said simply. "Perfect, you're the best. My house."

The plan was perfect and would have worked if Ned hadn't had other ideas. He had been watching porn on one of the big free sites. He had just opened a trial subscription on slutwives.com and insisted on showing His wife and Becky his new favorite amateur video. He pulled Alice over and fingered her gash through her slimy wet thong. The room soon reeked of sex. Ignoring Becky, Ned fumbled with his zipper. Smelling his fingers Ned said, You smell really good honey, what is that? It's different but really good. As the combined pheromones hit his lizard brain his cock became as stiff as she had ever seen it. Alice was apprehensive but excited. She started to drip again. Becky backed out of the den as Alice pulled her thong aside and mounted her husband.

Squishing sloppy sounds accompanied Ned's efforts to locate her entrance. She pulled him in and slid down his pole. "Oh, fuck that feels good. You like that baby? You like sloppy seconds like in that video? Another man's cum in your wife's cunt?" Neither of them heard the click of the front door closing.

"Cunt? Since when is it a cunt? I thought you hated that word?"

Alice was feeling great, she had already had an orgasm sliding her sloppy cum filled cunt down her husband's willing shaft, so she decided to take a chance. "It is a whore's cunt now because I am a whore. At brunch at the Hyatt this morning I picked up a guy and fucked him for $400. That is his cum you are smelling and feeling. I hope that is OK with you?"

She panted on the way to a second climax, "Because it will happen again."

Ned pulled her close, "Baby kiss me with those whore lips." He thrust his firm rod up into her dripping hole and added his DNA to that of the stranger she had served. As his orgasm receded, he mused. That was weird and exciting. Why is finding out that Alice fucked a guy for money so exciting to me. Sloppy seconds. Why does that make me so hard and happy. I'm not gay or even bisexual. I have to be careful. I have to let her know I am OK with her decision. So, she doesn't stop.

"Honey, that was so fucking hot. Now clean me up with your whore mouth." Alice had a big smile as she lapped up the thin layer of goo spread all over him. He called me a whore and smiled. I love it when he calls me filthy names. She thought as another shiver of pleasure ran up her spine.

When Becky got home, she attacked her husband who was trying to watch a football game. She pressed record on the remote because she was not going to allow his attention to football to stop her from fulfilling her need. "We don't have a lot of time. We have to get dressed soon Becs." Their coupling was urgent and animalistic. There was no time for a nice leisurely midday romp.

Shelley and Simon

Shelley texted Gloria and G texted back. 'Kinda busy today, can we catch up at reception, say 9:30? The reception is delayed tonight, we have a special event to attend at 5 in the communications suite'. Next Shelley got a text from Simon, 'Miss me yet? I am working reception tonight and then Bradley is going to show me how to play nice as a bartender. He says Saturday night is trial by fire.'

Shelley texted back, 'Will you have time to meet me in my suite at 4:15? I have something important to tell you. Oh, and BTW I tested clean.'

Simon texted back, 'Good to hear, me too. See you then.

Shelley returned to her room to find that her wardrobe that she left behind when she went off with Alex had been neatly hung in her closet. She ran a bath, made herself a margarita and settled in for a nice relaxing soak. While she sat in the tub Jade video called. "Jade, thanks for calling. I need to talk to you."

"Shelley, I am so sad this happened to you. I feel like I let you down. I should have seen through Alex's deception. He was a consummate actor that one."

"It snot your fault." The second margarita was working. "You and Gloria tried, but he had everyone fooled. I have been keeping a journal of the whole experience. The more I remember the more I realize that the clues were all there. I was just too drugged to see. I should have left the time we were in a bar and an 'old girlfriend' had thrown her arms around him and kissed him. He pushed her off and slapped her hard enough to knock her to the floor. He told me she had been stalking him and threatening him for the last year, and Stupid Shelley believed his lies."

"You aren't stupid. MDMA is a powerful drug. It has been used to treat people with PTSD allowing them to rewire their reactions to stimuli. Those fuckers knew what they were doing, you never had a chance."

"I hope I can get past this with therapy. I need to work. I want to work. I can't remain on the injured reserve list."

"I talked to our therapist. She will be calling tomorrow. She had some questions and suggestions for you. Have you ever bitten anyone before? Have you wanted to? Can you write out your story and email it to her? Medical can get you her e-mail address."

"Sure and no, I have never bitten anyone before. Only one time I was a vampire on a role play date. Then it was on the neck and there was no real blood. I will prepare my notes later tonight. I have to go. I am meeting a friend shortly."

Jade raised her eyebrow, "Business or pleasure?"

"A bit of both. Bye, take care. Tell Larry I said hi and give him a kiss." Shelley washed, dried herself and dressed. As she settled her dress over her hips, there was a knock at the door. She opened it to Simon, in a server uniform. Black slacks, crisp white shirt, black bowtie and a black waistcoat.

"Simon, you look hot. Come in." She took him by the hand and pulled him into the room, leading him to her bedroom. "Mind if I put on makeup while we talk?" This will also distract me.

"Not at all what can't wait until tomorrow?"

"This. I have a confession to make. I really like you."

"That's great. I really like you too. Is there a problem?"

"There is. I am what you would call 'damaged goods' not only am I a whore, but I don't intend to change and now I have PTSD. My last boyfriend was a monster and drugged me so he could keep me as a love slave."

After talking to Jade, Shelley had been ordering her thoughts so she could tell her story completely and efficiently. She started at the beginning and got all the way through. When she got to the cock biting and castration section, Simon gasped, "Oh fuck." And made that face all guys do when they think of any other male taking damage to their genitals, no matter how badly they deserve it.

"So that is why I couldn't suck you last night. I had a flashback and was afraid I might injure you. I will understand if you no longer wish to be friends with benefits. I don't want you living in fear."

As she faced the mirror Simon stood behind her and massaged her neck and shoulders. "Would you be willing to try to get over this? With me? I am not afraid of you. Can you trust yourself and me?"

Simon bent to kiss her neck and Shelley moaned, "Yesss. Deal."

Shelley turned in his arms before she put on her lip gloss. They kissed, for the rest of the time they had. "Simon, I wish we were free tonight. Last night was wonderful. I would like it if you would lick me and fuck me again. If I have enough orgasms and get hot enough, I will be able to take you in my mouth. I certainly want to even now. I always loved sucking dick."

They arrived just in time for the pre-reception video conference call. Kat and Lars welcomed Shelley back and introduced Simon as Bradley's brother. Simon was helping serve drinks. When he got back around to Shelley he asked, "Are we exclusive? That beautiful Black woman and the Woman with the amazing tits both grabbed my ass. What should I do?"

Shelley giggled and said with a little fake exasperation, "Simon, how could we be exclusive, I told you I am coming back to work. We are friends with benefits. Sid and Rose are both sweet loving women. If you feel violated talk to Bradley or Gloria. They will pass the word that you are not just a piece of meat. But I suggest you enjoy one of the perks of the job." Gloria and Shelley talked about how she could handle her falatio problem. Gloria said they could work around it until the therapist weighed in.

Kat made a video call and the screen opened to Larry dressed in a suit and Becky jumping up and down in happy enthusiasm. Loki pushed into the camera to talk to her. Shelley picked up that there was something powerful between the two, but she had never met Becky or Loki. Maybe it was her imagination.

Mystery Event

Jade's morning continued at the condo without anything to worry about. She and Larry laid out their clothes. She agonized over the color. He told her, "Wear white for me. If anyone is entitled to you are, your body may not be pure, but your heart and soul are. That is what matters to me." Caterers arrived with staff and food to set up and start to prepare at 2.

The guests started to arrive around 3:30 to 4. There was a total of about 25 people. Everyone wanted to know what this event was about. Jade kept texting, 'We will be up in few minutes'. No one in the family knew for sure, but Jade had asked the kids to make sure everyone remained calm and had a cocktail. There were rows of chairs and a bar and a 10 by 10 white satin cloth set up in front of the seating. There was a VC system set up, camera pointed at the 'stage' area. At 4:55 Larry came up flanked by Cons and Father Diego who was a priest and Constantine's brother. The VC system called, and Larry answered. A view of Lars, Kat, and all Jade's friends came on the screen. Becky shouted, "I knew it!"

Everyone on the call said hello and waved. Loki said forlornly, "Rebecca, I miss you."

Becky replied, "I am sure you do." Then very softly, "I miss you too."

Jade, dressed in a flowing white gown, came out on Rex's arm trailed by Tippy and Liz. Rex handed Jade off to Larry. A short speech and a prayer by the father and then vows were made and Father Diego announced, "I now pronounce you man and wife." And they shared their first kiss as a married couple. Neither Jade nor Larry had wanted a long, involved ceremony or a mass.

Becky ran up to Jade and threw her arms around her, "Oh sweetie, I am so happy for you."

"Some people were stunned but everyone was happy for them. Over a toast Larry announced, "We picked up our marriage license yesterday on the way in from the airport. Everyone was sworn to secrecy. Jade planned everything. We can't thank Steven, Tippy and Liz enough for joining us for this joyous event."

Becky grilled Jade, "I am pissed you didn't let me know, I had the perfect bachelorette party location. And white?"

"Larry insisted."

Becky laughed, "Perfect! I love you so much sis, now what?"

"I am going off the pill and taking some time off for Larry to breed me. We are going to Spring Grove for a while. Steven says we can have their guest house for as long as we want it."

Becky got distracted and nervous when she saw Frank talking to Rex. She hovered for a minute to watch and listen to what they were talking about.

Frank said, "Next to Larry you might be the luckiest guy on the planet. Your wife is beautiful, sweet, smart, competent, and hot."

Rex interrupted him to say, "Don't I know."

Frank tried to continue, "But brave and giving too. Did she tell you about her part in the mission to rescue Lucy and Bruce?"

Rex looked at his wife standing there with her mouth open, "She didn't mention it. Did you sweetie?"

Becky recovered nicely, "You didn't seem to want to talk much, Babe. We have had a lot of nonverbal communication in the last week or so. It was nothing really."

Frank scoffed. "I Spoke to Zev he told me you were badass."

Becky looked flattered, "Did he really? Anyway, Frank, I wanted to ask you a favor." She told them about the encounter in the airport restroom before Rex arrived to pick her up. And handed Frank the card. "Can you check her out for me?"

Frank read aloud, "Daphne Wexler, love consultant. Yes, I will run her through the agency data base, what did she look like?"

"Tallish long dark hair, nice tits lovely mouth and lips, gorgeous."

Frank raised an eyebrow. "This is the kind of thing we need to be suspicious of. If anything else comes up tell Claire and or me. You are in it now and could become a target."

After the ceremony, Larry and Jade had gone downstairs to celebrate with some oral and vaginal sex since Jade's period had ended and the abstinence window hadn't started yet. After, Larry got dressed for comfort, in 'dress' shorts and a very festive silk Hawaiian shirt. Jade was braless in a white thong and her wedding dress. Mounds, nipples and brand just visible. By the time they rejoined the party, Father Diego had departed, fortunate, since things were likely to heat up.

Jade showed the kids her brand first and Larry showed off his tattoo. Rebby and Lisa said, "Oh! My! God!" as one, but they both looked envious and impressed. They were in awe. Rebby said, "Mom was right you two were fated to be mated. How much did it hurt?" Larry started to laugh.

"Not as much as you think, Tippy branded me at the end of a sex slave session with spanking. I had a bright red ass and just finished the last of seven orgasms, so it didn't hurt that much at all. The anticipation of the pain was worse than what I felt."

As they sought out the next group Jade asked her man, "What was so funny, husband?"

Larry blushed and answered, "It is just... 'How much did it hurt' was what I was going to ask when I saw it, you assumed I was going to ask you to marry me."

Jade feigned surprise and dismay, "Should we have our marriage annulled?"

"Not a chance, you are stuck with me, I own you. Just look at this beautiful ass, you know you are never going to leave me."

Pam and Cons were impressed. Nanay looked confused and tried to wipe the brand away with her thumb. She did like Larry's Tattoo. "My sister's first husband was a sailor and had many tattoos. That is very romantic, son."

Larry replied, "I thought so too, mom."

For some reason, Rex and Frank seemed to be hitting it off. Seeing them together talking gave Becky ideas and she started to get wet.

Jade saw a lovely dark haired woman in a chic LBD who looked familiar but was not family. She asked Becky about her. Becky took Jade's hand and led her over. Nolan saw them and gravited to the trio that was forming.

Becky started, "Nadia, may I introduce you to the bride? Jade, this is Nadia, Nolan's plus one."

Jade brightened, "Nadia, I recognize you from the security desk. You look so different out of uniform. I know we have spoken on the phone. Nice to put a face to the voice."

Nadia hugged Jade and whispered, "You look so lovely, congratulations."

Nolan stepped in sheepishly and said, "I should have made this introduction. I am so sorry."

Nadia scolded him good-naturedly, "Nate! I am disappointed in you! I thought I was dating a gentleman. I thought you were more than a boy toy!" Jade and Becky were sure Nadia could handle the large man.

All three women laughed at Nolan's discomfort. "How ever will I make it up to you?"

Nadia got a twinkle in her eye as she said, "I will think of something."

While the caterers worked, the resplendent Bride and her Lady in waiting continued her rounds visiting her guests. Jade was amused watching Nadia make Nolan squirm.

The chairs were moved to tables and the white cloth folded and stowed making room for people to dance. The event people put on some dance music, loud enough for dancing but low enough so people could still carry on their conversations. The newlyweds had their first dance as husband and wife. The kids hit the floor. The base beat of the music got Becky going so she dragged both Rex and Frank to the dance floor. Everything was tame until one of the songs that played when she was with Charlotte came on. Rex saw the look of lust develop in his wife's eyes as she started to get into the song, rock her hips seductively and tentatively pluck at her clothes.

Becky debated with herself, Fuck. I should just sit down and drink and eat something. But what I really want to eat isn't on the buffet. I can't do this in front of family, can I. Should I? Will Rex hate me? Images of her thrusting her tit into Charlotte's mouth filled her brain. Aloud she groaned, "Yolo, Honey?"

The DJ had been watching Becky and started to raise the volume and pump up the base. Becky could feel the vibration deep in her pelvis. She alternated dancing between her husband and the tall black agent. She was losing control, her appetites winning out. Becky's hands ran up and down her body on their own, stopping at her breasts. After cupping them and pinching her hard nipples, those fingers started to unbutton her blouse. Becky locked eyes with Rex and mouthed, 'I love you.'

1...345678