The Siren Sisters Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade walked up to Rex and said in her brother's ear. "I have seen her like this before. Take her to our bedroom before she embarrasses herself. Mom is still here."

Rex took Becky by the hand with the intention of getting her on the elevator. "Come with me you beautiful little slut." Becky grabbed Frank's hand and pulled him with. When the elevator door closed on them the music faded and Becky took a deep breath. Rex and Frank stood on either side of her, and she held their hands.

Frank looked at her and tried to pull his hand free. Looking her in the eye he pleaded, "Hotlips? What are you planning on doing?"

Becky didn't answer but kept her grip on both men. She locked eye's with Rex, "Honey, I love you more than anyone. Do you love me?"

Rex fretted. I think I know where this is going. Has Becky become a hot wife or just a wonton slut and courtesan like my sister? Can I share her with another man. With Frank? "I do love you. More than anyone. The new you has made me love you even more. I love you enough to let you be you. If that helps."

"Good. If that is true, if you mean it, everything is going to be OK.

They got off the elevator and she led them to the apartment. Neither man said a word to the other. Becky wanted to strip in the hall but worried that if she let go of either of them the spell would be broken. Rex had a key from Jade. Inside she led them to Jade's (Kat's) bedroom.

She let go of Frank's hand and kissed her husband. Then she kissed Frank. While she was kissing them, she dropped her clothes on the floor. Once she was naked, she massaged them with her hard nipples and undressed them in turn. She now had access to two raging hard-ons. She dropped to her knees and lovingly took her husband in her mouth. She sucked on him for a while and then switched to Frank's big black cock. Rex was amazed at how easily his sweet wife swallowed a cock that was thicker and longer than his. Becky alternated back and forth for a few cycles moaning as she frigged herself. As she got close, she pushed then together side by side so she could suck both cocks at once. The boys realized her intent and positioned themselves to make it easier for her. Even with help she had trouble getting much of the dual package into her mouth. She still managed to cum on her fingers and gush a little on the carpet.

When she was done cumming she straightened her legs and with Frank's cock in her mouth and presented her sex to Rex. He knew what she wanted and slid onto her dripping quim. Becky moaned, "Yes!" around the BBC in her mouth. Rex's mind was overwhelmed with the flood of images, stimulation and emotions, all positive. I had always fantasized about spit roasting my prim and proper wife. I never thought it would happen. Now twice in one week.

Rex continued to fuck his woman hard, driving her mouth onto Frank's cock. Her little squeaks and moans of pleasure indicated that she was enjoying this as much as both men combined.

Becky pushed off Frank and switched. I really like Frank's cock. I will be ready to be filled with hard meat soon. Becky alternated them back and forth. Both men were mesmerized watching their organs penetrating her tight cunt with her anus winking at them. It was only a matter of time and totally natural for Becky to feel and enjoy thumbs in her asshole. Finally, when Rex was in her she instructed him, "Honey, I like your thumb, but I want more, fuck my ass. Please?" Rex had been wanting this, so he gladly complied. Becky groaned as he entered her.

She didn't want Rex to blow yet. Once she felt sufficiently stretched, she disengaged from them both and pushed her husband on his back on the bed. Becky straddled her husband. As she mounted him, she looked into his eyes she smiled, "I love you." Rex didn't hesitate over her cock breath, At least she isn't dripping cum from her lips. She kissed him passionately. Breaking her kiss, she looked over her shoulder and said, "Frank, be a dear and fill my ass." Becky went back to kissing Rex as Frank entered her back pussy. Becky groaned into her husband's mouth. The boys could feel each other in her body. Becky found her rhythm and had two more orgasms on the dual penetrators. The boys were both close and it didn't take Frank long to blow in her. The feel of another cock pulsing in his slut wife sent Rex over the edge. As they gasped for air, the boys softened out of her. She cleaned first her husband and then her other lover with her mouth.

The men smiled at each other and shook hands. Frank collected his clothes and went to shower in Claire's bathroom.

Becky led Rex to the shower and gave him a sensual wash. She brushed her teeth and used some mouthwash. After they were done and dried, Becky pulled him close and asked, "Do you mind kissing my whore mouth?"

Rex took her in a crushing embrace and gave her a kiss that took her breath away. When he backed away, she noticed he looked worried. "What's wrong babe?"

"I am worried. The new Becky could get any man she wants, how can she love me enough. I feel inadequate. Frank has a bigger dick."

"Size isn't the only thing that matters. I love you! I can prove it!"

"How can you prove a feeling?"

Becky laid on the bed and spread her legs. She pulled him in, even with the doubt in his mind, Rex was ready again and filled her up. She pulled out her phone, "I worried about showing this to you the first time." Becky started with the Loki interrogation video again, concluding with her affirmation of her love for her husband.

"Again I say, If I didn't love you more, why did I come home? Why did I lure you and Frank down here to DP me. I could have snuck off with Frank and some new cock, that Nolan guy is a hunk. Stop worrying. I love you with all my heart. You are my husband. I am the one who should be worried about you leaving me because I am such a whore. Do you love me enough to stay?"

Rex stayed in her and gazed lovingly into his wife's teary eyes. In his mind he replayed some of the scenes of her passion from her videos and marveled at how incredibly sexy this woman, his woman was. Other men wanted her, men would pay dearly to be with her, she would rent herself for money and her own pleasure, but she was still a rare priceless gem. Many would call her slut and whore, and she was all that and more. She had declared in no uncertain terms that she was his slut, his whore. She loved everything he wanted to do with and to her, she loved it all and would never say no to her husband, her master. His heart swelled to bursting with love for the woman, she was his wife. His whore. She always had been, they had lost sight of that for a while but never again.

Becky reflected the look of love from him back to her man. She bit her lower lip and looked at him like a shy little girl. "Rex, I have always loved you and I always will, you can count on that. Please, enough of this insecurity, it doesn't suit you." Rex lowered himself forward and kissed his wife, secure in the knowledge that his hot slut wife really did love him. But! They had a wedding reception to attend.

They washed their faces, put their clothes back on and rejoined the celebration. They made out in the elevator, just breaking their kiss when the floor dinged. They left the elevator hand in hand. Becky released him to go find Jade.

Jade was all sweaty from dancing and came off the dance floor. She led Becky to a quiet spot where thy could talk. "Becs, are you and Rex OK?"

"Never better. We had some fun with Frank. After, Rex was feeling a little inadequate, so I showed him the Loki video, again. Then we had a moment just looking at each other, pouring love across the gap separating our hearts and eyes. We spent some intensely private time renewing our vows of love. All in your bed. It was beautiful, I feel like a weight was lifted off my shoulders."

Jade put on a fake look of horror, "Eeewww, in our bed? We have to sleep in it tonight!"

They laughed and hugged. Pam walked over to join them. "Hey sluts."

Pam asked shyly, "Will you be willing and able to lend me Rex in about 10 days? I tried charting my temperatures last cycle."

Becky smiled at her. He will be at your beck and call. And I will refrain from draining him a couple days before.

Jade added, "Pam. I have a Chinese friend who may be able to help you. Expect a package from Ling in the next few days.

Becky saw Rex and Frank talking again and walked over, her curiosity peaked when they stopped their conversation as she approached. Both men ate her alive with their eyes. "What are you boys talking about? Me?"

Rex explained good naturedly, "We sure are, first Frank wanted to make sure that we were all good after our playtime, then he complimented me for being married to such a fine piece of ass. We were discussing what I should be looking for in case the brothers start looking into you and how to keep you safe. He also wanted to know if I owned a gun and if I knew how to use it. He informed me that you weren't a bad shot with a pistol. He finally suggested we each investigate a carry permit."

They only had the rooftop until 10 PM. Jade had contracted the caterers to do a complete cleanup. None of the building residents or guests were inconvenienced.

Lisa was thrilled to be enjoying this high-end soiree and thanked Jade for inviting her to such an important family event, next she asked shyly, "If things don't work out between me and B, do you think I can keep all of you?"

Jade giggled, "That is a nice compliment, but I suggest you make sure things work out between you two. Brandon is a great guy. Help him, he sometimes takes himself a little too seriously."

"I can help him out there. I have also noticed he follows societies rules a little too closely. I promise to help him with that. Rebby, Ryan and I have already started working on that. If I had let him be the good boy he wanted to be that Friday night I probably wouldn't be her right now. I am a bad influence, I worked hard to bring out a little devil in him."

"We are on the same page. I love being a bad influence. Look what I have done for Becky." Lisa gave Jade a hug and whispered "Congratulations."

The kids all took off, the music quieted down and Jade and Larry had a logistics convo with Rex and Becky. "Steven, Liz, and Tippy are staying at the Four Seasons tonight and Larry and I are flying back with them in the morning on the company jet, Frank is coming with us, Nolan is driving his car to the compound and of course Claire is staying here with Lucy and Bruce. The public line is, we are on a honeymoon cruise, if anyone presses for any info on where we went or even asks, let Frank or me know... It's not paranoia if someone is really after you. We will be on vacation until I get pregnant. Once Larry knocks me up, we may go back to the ship so I can have some fun before my lying in, I will probably return here to have the baby. I expect that by that time Larry will have to get back to the government office, off and on."

"Becs, I set up an account for you at the in-town clinic and paid your existing bills. Have everyone you have sexual contact with tested regularly. Everything and everyone is covered. Otherwise use condoms. I told the kids the same. Rebby and Lisa are going in to get on birth control. The girls agree that natural sex is so much more enjoyable for everyone. We had a great talk while you were gone. They know we are sluts but think we are cool and hot. Not your typical boring old ladies."

When Rex, Becky and the kids got home it was late, but everyone was still keyed up. Rex had DVRed the game and he and the boys wanted to watch it before they heard the final score from someone. They started the game and Lisa cuddled up with B while Becky and Rebby went to make a big batch of popcorn and get drinks.

Rebby walked into the kitchen and opened the conversation with, "Mommy, I have been trying to get you alone so we can talk."

Becky hugged her daughter and holding her at arm's length said, "So you can tell me to cool my jets and act my age?"

Rebby blushed and smiled, "God no! Why would I do that?"

"Because everyone is saying I'm a slut and society punishes women who take control of their own sexuality?"

Rebby giggled, "There are only four people whose opinions really matter to me. Daddy. Daddy seems to be more in love with you than ever. Ryan thinks the world of you, and I think he wants me to be just like you. Brandon is coming around with Lisa's help. Auntie Jade. Jade is proud of you, and I think maybe a little jealous of your success as a mother."

"I wanted to ask your advice. Auntie Jade and I talked, but I wanted you to know what I am thinking about. She said we could get tested at the clinic and we can get on the pill there. I want to do it and so does Lisa. I want to be able to have Ryan any way and any time I want to, including in my ass. Am I moving too fast? Ryan wants me that way and bareback too. But he is a real gentleman and would never push me to do anything I don't want. Neither one of us is ready to be a parent. I am realizing now what you gave up being a young mother. Thank you for that and I am so glad you are enjoying yourself with Daddy now while you still can. What do you think? Should I go on birth control? Should I do anal??"

Becky grinned, "Yes and Yes!"

"Can I ask you what happened with you and Dad and Frank tonight?

"Do you really want to know?" Becky asked blushing.

"I do and I don't. Can you tell me in general terms?"

"We had a very nice threesome. We all enjoyed it."

"Is dad Bi? Did he and Frank?"

"No, nothing like that, Rex is totally heterosexual, so is Frank. Are you sure you want more details?"

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious."

"OK then. They spit roasted me then I asked them for a DP."

Rebby blushed crimson. "You mean One in your pussy and one in your mouth?"

"And one in my pussy and one in my ass."

Rebby gasped, "Oh God! Mommy! Is Daddy Ok?"

"He is fine. He felt a little insecure afterwards, but I was able to prove to him how much I love him."

"How can you prove a thing like love?"

"Your father asked me the same question. Fortunately, I saved a certain video that I made with a friend on my trip, and I was able to show your Dad just how much I love him. Do you need to see it too?

"This is getting too heavy, maybe some other time.

After wedding

After the call ended. The cruise reception was rather tame. The women were all flirty and making contacts but without Jade and Becky things didn't have the same panache or get too carried away. Lars took his cousin Loki aside and clapped a big hand on his shoulder, "Are you OK? Her husband was there you know. I am glad you were discreet. I know you miss her."

"It's just... I don't know how to play the lovelorn pup."

"Well then go back to your selfish cad persona. It suits you better." Loki downed a shot of Akvavit and wandered toward a pair of rich dowager sisters.

Shelley approached a gaggle of her lady friends and announced, "FYI Simon and I are friends with benefits, so I am going to follow him to his training assignment with Bradley, anyone care to join me?" No one had plans so a group of hot sexy woman trailed after the two boys and chatted away. Once they settled in, Gloria asked, "So Shelley, what really happened with you and Alex? You two seemed so tight."

Shelley had been preparing for this, "Didn't Kat tell you?"

"No not a word."

"But there must be some juicy gossip circulating about me. What have you heard?"

Gloria admitted, "Only that things didn't work out and you wanted to come home."

Shelley nodded. She thought, Good to know those three can be trusted with secrets. Very good to know. "I told Kat, Jade and Rivka the whole story. I will tell you all if it stays here, only to be shared between we sisters."

Shelley took a deep breath and a big drink of her cocktail. "Alex drugged me with MDMA and rohypnol. He kept dosing me every day working on me so he could use me as an 'in' to sell his junk on this boat. He took it a little too far one day and I got scared and ran. I spent several days cleaning out my system. Once my head was cleared, I went back and zapped them." In a whisper as everyone bent close. "I bit the tip of Alex's cock off and castrated Ray. It was bloody. It was a fitting punishment, but I don't recommend it. I think I have PTSD now. Just thinking about sucking cock gives me flashbacks and makes me want to chunder. Hence the throat surgery excuse. Alex and Ray drove their truck off a cliff speeding to the hospital." Her coworkers were in awe. "I am sure Kat and Rivka will make an announcement but don't leave your drinks unattended, especially around men you don't know."

Shelley felt pretty good after unburdening, but she still needed a little pick me up. She walked over to the service niche at the end of the bar and caught Simon's eye. He walked over, "Did your server forget something, can I get you anything?"

She leaned in and putting her hand on his neck pulled him in and took a passionate wet kiss from him. "That is all I needed, when do you get off?"

"I talked to Brad about wanting to see you. He said I need to work another two hours. Do you want to wait here for me, or should I just come to your suite after?"

"I would like to hang out for a while, don't overserve me."

The Sirens drank and chatted, catching Shelley up on everything that had occurred in the last month. She was particularly interested in Becky and her antics and the story of Jade getting branded for Larry, "That is so romantic!"

A few of the ladies got calls for dates based on their networking at reception. The advanced testing program was working perfectly. Interested parties got tested when they arrived so they were prepared to fully enjoy their cruise. One by one the group evaporated until only Shelley and Sid were left.

Being rather direct, Sid asked, "So what's the deal with you and Simon?"

"Isn't he yummy? He is a real sweetheart. We are friends with benefits, and I am going to fuck him tonight. My only problem is I think he wants more. When I tried sucking his cock last night I had a flashback and it would have been a total fiasco, except he eats pussy like a champ and he then fucked me silly. This morning too."

"And you think he is the one who wants more? Get a grip Shel. Maybe what is needed is a little emotional dilution. What do you say we treat him to a threesome his first night? That way I can give him the BJ he deserves and the powder keg of emotions you two have going will be diluted. The last thing you need now is a jealous lover following you around."

"What makes you think he will go for that?"

"Is he male and hetero?"

"Yes."

"Does he have a pulse?"

"Yes."

"Done deal, just watch. Ask him to meet you in your suite and..."

Shelley walked up to the bar, "Simon, Sid and I are going. See you in my suite in?"

"About an hour." Then they kissed again, and the women left.

Once in Shelley's suite they relaxed and chatted where they didn't have to shout over bar noise. Sid went to Shelley's toy drawer and pulled out an average sized Dildo. "How big is he? Average, like this?"

"No longer and thicker."

"Like this?"

"Yes, that is about right."

"Ok, let's do a little experiment. I want you to suck this cock and pretend it is Simon. Let's see if you can get it down."

Shelley had known that Sid was up to something and thought it was a good plan. She took the dildo, "Oh, Simon. You are here and glad to see me." She licked it from base to tip and salivated all over its length. This is silly, I know I can't hurt this thing even if I do bite. It smells nothing like Simon. I really do like the way he smells and tastes. She gagged a little.

1...345678