The Siren Sisters Pt. 10

Story Info
Jade and Larry make a life together.
26.8k words
4.33
2.1k
2
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. If you have stumbled upon this story and have not read the earlier installments of The Siren Sisters, I think you will enjoy this journey more if you start at the beginning. My main character, Jade, is obviously a work of fiction. Women are yummy but no one could be as yummy as Jade. Right? How could anyone be? If you know anyone that reminds you of Jade, please let us know in comments or send me a PM. Feel free to PM me if you would just like to chat or comment on where you see things heading or maybe suggest something you would like to see or something I have missed or messed up on. I promise to reply.

This has been a labor of love for me, so I hope everyone who reads my stories enjoys them. That is my ultimate goal. Trying to repay all the enjoyment I have had reading wonderful stories on this site. Special thanks to authors on Literotica such as Naughtybecca, AimEnigmaClick, soular, uk_writer_53, Natural Hammer, Roseyfingers and Zoeleong to mention only a few. I would also like to thank Anonymous for your encouragement. PM me if you would like to chat.

If you haven't read previous chapters, here is a brief recap.

The original Siren Sisters - Jade was a 35 yo Asian woman who had just lost her husband Jim, the love of her life to Brugada Syndrome. Bereft, she didn't know where to turn. Her oldest friend Kat offered her an opportunity to join her on a cruise in the Caribbean. Kat had been working as a highly paid courtesan for the last few years. The invitation was also a job 'interview' with the cruise line owner Lars. Jade did well in her interview and was hired the next morning. She had a couple of paying dates that week and her first Lesbian sex experiences. She discovered a liking for anal. She also met a really nice guy named Larry who fell immediately in love with her.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 02 - Jade returned home to look at her options moving forward. Go back to teaching? Find another husband? Become an Escort? Dropout, sell the house and live off the insurance money as a spinster? OR embrace the life of a courtesan? Deeply conflicted, Jade agonizes about letting her desires loose and becoming a slut and prostitute. That was not something her Catholic upbringing prepared her for. Jade tries an Internet date that is a disaster and picks up a couple of men in bars as an escort. This is where she meets Rick.

After testing the dating waters and escorting scene she decides to return as Kat's partner in crime. Jade makes new friends aboard, Obsidian (Sid), Rivka and Ling. Jade has a great homecoming with Larry. The next day her return is followed by a nice evening with a wealthy tech-nerd named Len. Then Jade has a near fatal run in with The Brothers, Lance and Seth, two filthy rich brothers who feel people, especially women are nothing more than playthings to satisfy their dark urges. They almost choke Jade out during their threesome. Lars has his security team put them off the ship. Jade and Rivka get closer. Jade and Ling meet Dwayne. Jade starts self-defense training with Rivka. Jade meets Lola and Alan and introduces them to each other. Samantha (client), Jade, and Rivka have a lesbian 3 way. Jade continues her adventures and journey of self-discovery. Jade begins Yoga for Better Sex (YFBS) lessons on board.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 03 - Zev, who is Rivka's old beau joins the group as co-head of security, Zev is a giant of a man and a formidable ex-mercenary. Rose, Shelley, Ines and Teddy also join the team. The brothers send an assassin to help Dwayne abduct or silence Jade. The assassin is killed by Rivka, Dwayne is interrogated and turned over to the authorities. Rivka and Zev send the assassin's body back as a message. Jade introduces her girlfriends and a few lucky guys to her splits tribbing technique. Lars ups security and vetting with the help of his augmented security and admin staff. Jade 'counsels' a couple, Bert and Meredith, and saves their marriage. Jade instigates a mini orgy with Ines, Shelley, and Teddy. Jade has a three-way with Rose and a client Michael. Jade has 3 threesomes in a week, the last M-F-M with two gay men. Larry and Jade enjoy some afterhours public sex.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 04 - Lars and Kat leave for a week at Lars' home, Leaving Larry and Jade in charge. Jade arranges a pub crawl. Shelley meets and is smitten with Alex. Rick shows up on board with his escort girlfriend Gloria. Rick turns into Rick the Prick and Larry and Jade take Gloria under their wing. Jade does the tribbing thing for Gloria with Larry. Jade and Gloria test Alex to make sure he cares for Shelley. Larry and Jade make love up on deck under the moonlight. Larry and Jade have a couple's foursome with Bill and Doris. Jade gives Shelley the month off to get to know Alex better. She has a threesome with Rose and one of Rose's longtime clients who comes on a cruise just to see her. Jade, Gloria, and Larry get closer. Jade facilitates Shelley's romance with Alex. They recruit Gloria to cover for Shelley while she takes a month off.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 05 - Jade takes a biologically dictated week off. She makes arrangements to move into Kat's condo. She moves some things into the condo and plans to put part of her furniture in storage and sells the rest to her cousin Constantine (Cons) and his wife Pam along with her house. Lars and Kat got married while out of town. Jade has an unsettling nightmare. It clarifies and cements her love for Larry. Her brother Rex and her sister-in-law Becky have 2 kids Rebby and Brandon who will buy her two cars. While she is packing and planning, Jade facilitates the romance between Rebby and her long-time crush Ryan, one of Brandon's oldest friends. Jade comes out about her career change to her brother Rex and cousin Constantine who seem shocked at first.

Their wives, Becky and Pam, are included in this revelation telling them about being a courtesan, Becky and Pam are fascinated. Jade, Larry, Ling and Ines have phone video sex. Jade introduces Becky and Pam to whoredom by suggesting that they blow each other's spouses for $100 each. Pam enjoys Jade's encouraging attentions and asks if she can learn more about girl-on-girl interaction. Jade takes Becky and Pam on a tour of the Isle of Lesbos. Later they flaunt their bodies to guys in the office across from Jade's balcony. Things rapidly get out of control and Pam tries to satisfy her 'baby hunger' by engaging in some risky behavior at the restaurant while they are having dinner with the husbands.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 06 - Jade returns to find that Larry has gotten a tattoo of a heart with her name in the center, they have a wonderful reunion. Jade encourages Larry to dominate her in bed. Larry announces that he is accepting a month-long gig with the DOJ to go after the brothers. Gloria meets Mike and has a great threesome with him and Jade as well as a couple one-on-ones. Mike falls for her. Jade and Larry have a wife swap foursome with Tony and Beth. Much drama occurs with Jade's family Rex, Becky, Cons and Pam. Things with Pam and Cons eventually settle down and Becky gets the green light from Rex to spend a week with Jade. Jade and Larry fuck as much as possible before he leaves for his month-long work assignment.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 07 - Jade sends Larry off on his month-long work assignment. While waiting for Becky she meets Tippy, Liz and Steven, the owners of the Spring Grove distillery. Becky enjoys the housewife slut program a little too much falling under the spell of Loki, Lars' cousin. Ines and Rose are off duty this week. Becky pays Loki back by edging him. Jade organizes a group pub crawl. Becky and Loki have one more wild night before Loki tells her she needs to stay away for the sake of her marriage. Jade, Tippy, Liz, Lilly and Steven enjoy a night of sex slave fun, a first for Jade. Jade allows Tippy to brand her ass with a heart and an L. Kat steals some of Jade's thunder by getting a similar brand on one of her breasts. Jade and Becky do a foursome with 2 guys where Becky plays the sex slave and they both get DPed. Becky has a date with a 70 yo, Gustav, and his 24 yo grandson, Stefan. Jade resurrects an older husband's (Walt) interest in sex. Becky enjoys Walt also. Jade does Gustave and Stefan.

Tippy presents Jade and Kat with gold pendants and chains of their brands. She also gifts Jade her 'Larry's Little fuck toy' collar. Kat announces she is pregnant. Becky and Jade spend Becky's last night as a slut together.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 08 - Just when Becky is about to return home to Rex, a number of Factors cause air traffic to stop. Larry makes it back on a government chopper. Tippy, Steven and Liz make it out on that same transport. Agents, Frank Simmons and Clair Connors arrive as Larry's security and support detail. Becky fucks them both. Claire gets caught providing info to the brothers. The brothers crime minions coerced Clair by holding and threatening her wife and son. Rivka, Zev and Becky mount a rescue mission. Becky returns home and fucks Rex in front of their neighbors. Rex and Rebby accept the new Becky. Brandon gets reacquainted with an old friend, Lisa, while the family is out to dinner. Becky befriends Rex's girlfriends, Ashley and Chloe. Becky takes Rebby, Ashley and Chloe clothes shopping. Becky meets Charlotte at the strip club and Charlotte teaches her to strip. Rex and Becky continue their sex shows for the neighbors.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 09 - Jade takes her week off and prepares for a longer sabbatical to marry Larry and get pregnant. Becky starts stripping for Rex and the neighbors. Becky has a heart-to-heart with Alice one of her neighbors. Rebby and finally Brandon get on board with their Mom's new lifestyle. Becky spends more time with Charlotte the stripper. Jade has the kids and their partners over to help sort out the condo. Marshall Nathan Nolan arrives to replace Claire Connors. Nathan meets and woos Nadia the sexy security guard. Jade, Larry, Simmons, and Nolan take a private jet to Steven's and Tippy's Spring Grove compound. Becky goes full on Whore to help Rex win a big contract. Rex and Becky reaffirm their devotion for each other. Jade and Larry settle in and make friends with the whole extended family. Shelley realizes Alex is not what he seems and escapes from his clutches.

The Siren Sisters Pt. 10

Spring Grove.

Jade spent time with all of the compound residents getting to know everyone well as she charmed them into deep conversations. Tippy and Bret had planned a family BBQ on their huge patio after work. After dinner Larry and Jade had a long chat with their hosts.

Jade asked, "Bret, what work do you do? Why do you even need to work?"

"I own and operate the area's only independent hardware store. I inherited it from my Dad. Dry wall is cheaper at the big box store, but we sell mostly US made tools and materials where they are available, and I have a well-trained and knowledgeable staff to answer any customer questions. I employ about 25 people when you include the adjacent grocery store. I have rejected huge offers to sell knowing that friends I have employed for years would rapidly be looking for work. Sarah my manager, is one of Tip's oldest friends. Look around you, I don't need to make a huge profit. Everyone in town benefit's somehow from Steven's generosity."

Jade and Larry glanced over to the edge of the patio. Steven was relaxing in a lounger with his shirt open. Liz straddled his lap. She was wearing one of her son's t-shirts which was two sizes too large. It bunched up at her waist and showed she had on skimpy white side tie Bikini bottoms. Steven's hands were up the front of the shirt and Liz played with his chest hair. Bret continued. "She won't admit it to anyone, but she is worried about the surgery. Terrified. She wants to make sure he knows how much he is loved and what he has to live for."

Tippy sighed heavily and said with a not too subtle note of sarcasm, "I am glad you asked about my work, I work from home most days but today was barrel sample day and I also had to interview a person. One of our warehouse men is retiring and is recommending that his son replace him. I wanted to verify his son's forklift skills before we hired him away from Home Depot. He starts next Monday training under his father."

Later that night when they were alone in their bedroom, Jade outlined her plan for getting pregnant. "I have been charting my morning temps since before Kat told me she and Lars were trying. I don't have a lot of data but it looks like I will be fecund sometime 10 to 16 days after my period ends probably the 14th day. Since my menses is usually short that matches Ling's estimate perfectly. So here is what I am proposing. For the time being fuck me and cum in me any way you want mouth, pussy, ass. 5 days after my period ends you must abstain from ejaculating, as day 14 nears I may tease you relentlessly to boost sperm production, but you are Not allowed to cum. On the morning my temp is up we will both want all of your potent seed deep in my hungry cunt. After that I will only allow you to cum in my womb until I start to get cranky again or test positive at which point, we go back to no holes barred."

Larry groaned. "It is a sacrifice, but I think I can follow your plan." Jade declared that night, double green and Larry went around the world depositing in her cunt hoping to test his semen injections reduce cramping hypothesis. They tried to keep it down so Frank and Nolan could get some sleep.

Rebecca

At 42 Rebecca had become extremely confident in her sexuality but was sensitive about her age. After she had her two wonderful children, she had worked out hard to get back into top shape not only for herself but for her husband Rex and the occasional handsome male that cast their eye in her direction. She enjoyed the attention, but now realized she had always wanted more than just looks. She and Rex had discussed possibly swinging but their circle seemed so limited and strait laced. The Idea never gained any traction.

But 42? That was old. Based on family history she could expect menopause to take her out of the game around 55. When her mother hit that awful wall years ago, there were no treatments and very little knowledge about how to manage the 'change'. Her mother used alcoholism to cope and ended up dying in a drunken fall down a flight of stairs some years back. Before she even collected on her social security.

Rebecca (Becky) studied everything she could on the subject and vowed two things.

First, she would absolutely do hormone replacement therapy even if it might shorten her life. Quality over Quantity.

Second, she was going to make the best of these years of natural disability and go for it. She still looked good and hot according to her husband and various male acquaintances. She learned to play to her strengths. Looking to her 20-year-old daughter Rebecca (Rebby) for inspiration, she managed to look much younger than her years. When the kids were babies, Brandon mangled the name Rebecca down to Rebby, it had stuck. You could see the light bulb in people's heads go off when they figured it out. From makeup to clothing choices made carefully, Becky could pass for early 30s maybe late 20s on a good day with perfect lighting. She had a youthful energy to match. She discouraged Rebby from calling her Mommy or Mom in public because very occasionally people would mistake them for sisters. Becky found such happy mistakes hugely flattering and they always made her day. She was hot and gloried in the knowledge. Men wanted to fuck her, and why not? She wanted, no needed to get fucked. As long as Rex was good with her choices, she was happy to ignore polite society's sexual norms.

For years she had played by the rules while championing women's rights. But things didn't move fast enough to suit her. She vowed to enjoy all the rights and pleasures that the male studs and players so revered by a lopsided society were feely granted. Her mouth, pussy and ass craved cock and stimulation. Yes, she had become a slut, a whore, a tramp, a prostitute. She strove to become a courtesan with Jade as her role model. She embraced her transformation.

The week that she had spent with her sister-in-law Jade as the first member of the Housewife Whore program had been wildly successful. A revelation, almost a religious epiphany. When she returned home, she rocked her husband Rex's world, and she was elated at how pleased he was with the New Becky. Her life was so fucking good. Things were really going well for her, and for Rex. After childbirth she had cultivated the habit of lying in bed slowly waking up and doing 20 minutes of Kegels, this really had paid off over the years. She was tight and able to milk a cock if she chose. Her years of dedication allowed her to be in control of the activities she was involved in. She had learned that she could seduce any man she chose and send them on their way very happy. This was only a problem when her boytoys demanded more time than she could give them. A problem, but she was able to cope by always being careful to clearly set expectations before screwing anyone either for money or for fun.

Date night.

Becky picked up sushi for dinner and since they seemed to be running low on alcohol, she replenished that too.

Rex picked up Char on his way home. He went up to her two-bedroom apartment in a decent neighborhood not far from the club. Tiffany X was there getting ready for work, "So what is happening tonight? Is it just you and Char or are you being joined by your lovely hot wife?"

"I am hoping it is a threesome. My lovely wife set this up after Char gave her lap dance lessons. Becky is an instigator."

"She is a hot little number, maybe you can include me some time?"

"Tiff, I will talk to Becky about it. I would invite you tonight, but you are working." Tiffany X looked contemplative. "I could make a call, maybe I could find someone to take my shift."

Char stuck her head out of the bedroom door. "Rex? Are you sure you could handle three of us?"

"Char you are probably right, another time Tiff?"

"Sure. Just don't forget about me."

"Don't worry, I have lusted after you for a while."

Char came out of her bedroom. "Ready!"

Rex looked at Tiffany X, "How about you? Can we drop you at the club? It's on the way."

"Sure, let's go." Tiffany fondled Rex's ass as they headed out the door and gave him a sweet little kiss. "You don't know what you're missing" She taunted.

After dropping Tiff, Rex asked Char, "I always assumed from her goth kind of butch look that she might be a lesbian."

Char giggled, "Nope. Nice to know that never stopped you from flirting or lusting. She is as bi as me and your wife. I have even had her join me and my boyfriend. She enjoys a hard cock as much as any girl."

"Well, I will have to talk to Becky about seeing that she gets what she enjoys."

They got to the house and Becky informed them, "Sushi for dinner and the kids have come and gone and are out for the night."

Becky played hostess and loving wife "The usual to drink honey? Char, cocktail?" Becky poured Rex a double bourbon rocks and made Char and herself Manhattans.

They toasted, "To the good life." They filled plates with their favorite items and retired to the Living room to enjoy sunny blue skies through the patio windows looking out on their quiet 'conservative' neighborhood.

Becky cleared her throat. "Char I have a confession to make... I am a bit of an exhibitionist."

Char feigned surprise and smiled, "I knew it! I thought you took to stripping a bit too easily for 'just a housewife'." Becky cast a couple of her videos to their big screen TV. Rex got a raging hard on and Char was rubbing her thighs together.

123456...8