The Siren Sisters Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley arrived right on time and knocked. A voice that was clearly not Kat's said "Come."

Jade was on a video conference call and Rivka was relaxing in a chair. Kat walked over from the bathroom wiping her mouth with a damp cloth. With a concerned tone Shelley asked, "Kat are you OK?"

"I'm fine. Do you mind Rivka joining us? After talking to Jade and getting some additional info I think Rivka needs to hear what is going on."

Kat caught herself and softened her tone. "Shelley, glad to have you back, you look good. When you decided to leave with Alex, I was a little surprised but understood. The job here pays well and can be fulfilling but everyone is entitled to a life, dreams, and a future. Can you tell us how things went and what brings you back to us?"

The younger woman fidgeted in her chair and looked first at Kat and Jade and then at Rivka. Rivka smiled and walked over to the bar, "Do you need a little liquid courage to get started?"

"Another shot of tequila please."

Rivka poured two shots of tequila and handed one to the nervous young blonde. Shelley stood. Rivka towered over her and toasted, "To Kat's and Lars' babies."

Shelley repeated the toast and downed the shot and then choked slightly, "Babies with an S?"

Kat grinned warmly, "Yes, twins."

Shelley set down her glass and raced over to hug Kat, "Oh My God!!!"

The normally stern Rivka always smiled at such spontaneous displays of honest, unrestrained affection. She refilled the glasses and the two not pregnant women toasted again "L'chaim!"

"OK. That helps, now I can tell my not so happy story. Shelley started with the morning she woke up and fled Alex explaining all that she had learned. When she got to the part about mutilating Alex and Ray she asked for a third shot before she could continue. Rivka and Kat exchanged knowing glances. I came back because I had nowhere else to go. I loved it here, but I am afraid the FBI or worse are after me. Can I stay or should I go home to Australia?"

Kat held up her hand, "Shelley, in matters like this, matters of the heart I always ask myself 'What would Jade do'. Welcome back, we will protect you. That is why Rivka is here. She needs to know that we have become a target for this kind of activity." Jade had not said a word but she and Rivka both nodded yes vigorously.

Rivka picked up the narrative. "When Jade sensed you were in trouble, she spoke to Frank and asked him to look into Alex and Ray. Frank is the government agent assigned to Larry and Jade to protect them. Good man, tall, black and handsome, he made quite an impression on Jade's sister-in-law Becky when she was with us for 10 days." Jade giggled.

"From Frank's report 'Alex's cell number was a burner, nothing illegal there. A deep dive revealed that his real name was Alexai, his family was in the drug business, mostly meth across several Southeast states. Ray's real name was Rraman. Neither had records aside from teenage Hijinx, but both had been persons of interest in date rape investigations, numerous incidents.'"

Jade picked up the thread. "At the time I was surprised at how quickly you had fallen for Alex but did not remember you being incapacitated in any way, a little tipsy maybe but nothing to be concerned over, or so it seemed. Alex and Ray are now deceased. They drove their truck off a cliff into a river. Their bodies were found downstream 2 days later. Mutilated, presumably by scavengers or possibly business rivals or a victim's family."

"Since they were known as rapists and dealers in the community it seems strange that as smart as they were about covering their tracks, they didn't pick their victims or adversaries very well. Case in point, they completely underestimated one blonde Aussie woman. The local Pd classified them as 'entitled scum' and no loss, in fact they are glad to be rid of them. No official inquiry has been opened."

Shelley made several soft moans or whimpers as Rivka and Jade told the story they had gotten from Agent Frank Simmons. "I am so relieved, but I am not out of the woods yet. I think I have PTSD. I had a tryst with Simon, Bradley's brother last night and when I tried to suck his dick, I had flashbacks of biting and blood and I almost vomited on him. I need help."

Kat picked up with, "We have contracted with a PTSD specialist to work via teleconference with Zev. I am sure we can add you to her schedule. Until then what do you want to do? We can add you back to the roster and caution clients that due to recent throat surgery you are not allowed to provide filatio. Does that sound good?"

"Perfect! And until I can resolve this in therapy I can always practice on Simon. I don't think he will complain."

Kat joked good naturedly, "Do I need to send you to HR to have them give you a class on sexual harassment of your fellow employees?"

"No Ma'am."

"One last thing, with Jade on sabbatical Gloria has been taking her place and doing a marvelous job, go see her and join us at reception tonight."

Becky and Rex

No time for performance art Sex this morning.

As Rex tried to catch his breath. He said, "That was great, but we should get up, it's already 8 and we have things to do."

"Do those things have anything to do with the mystery package you got yesterday? The package you opened alone in your office and refused to talk about?"

Yesterday a courier delivered a small package addressed to Rex marked for your eye's only. The note that accompanied the blue Tiffany's ring box, simply said 'Dad is long gone. Walk me down the aisle at 5 tomorrow? This is a surprise. Tell no one. Love, Jade."

He texted his sister '???'

Jade replied, 'Yes and keep your mouth shut.'

"A package? What package?" He made a lame attempt to deflect Becky's question.

Becky giggled. "I know that you know I am not stupid. Spill."

"I can't it's a surprise. I am sworn to secrecy. Let's take a shower, I hope you can wait a little while to continue your interrogation."

They played briefly in the shower. Becky thought, OK. I understand. Enjoying the luxury of a lover washing your privates is one of life's underappreciated pleasures. But no time to play, I have brunch with Jade and the girls at 10. Gotta get going.

Jade had texted her yesterday, 'In town this weekend for that little family event I told you about. Got time for Brunch? Can you invite your new girlfriends?'

Becky replied, 'Yes and Yes.'

Becky immediately texted Char and Tiff. 'Would you like to meet Jade at brunch tomorrow morning? 10 AM at the Hyatt?' both ladies replied in the positive.

As an afterthought Becky invited Alice, Alice was excited, and Becky finished with '10 AM at the Hyatt. Dress sexy, as slutty as you can.'

Alice replied, 'I will do my best.'

Jade, Larry, security and friends had arrived the night before. It was another beautiful day. Jade did her Yoga on the balcony. Larry practicing his own, less intense routine. They dressed and got coffee at Seattle's best on the ground floor and then took a walk in a nearby park. Simmons insisted on shadowing them. Jade had asked Becky to meet her and some of Becky's girlfriends for brunch. Jade was making time for her sister, so had to get going. Tippy and Nika are perfect role models. Becky has been the best sister-in-law a girl could ask for. I need to cherish our relationship.

Brunch

Becky walked in at 10:04 to find the group of women waiting. Jade, Char, Tiff and Alice were happily chatting while they waited for her. Becky pushed into the group and said, "Let's eat". Alice looked great, she wore a short pale blue tennis skirt and a white button-down blouse tied under her obviously bare tit's. Topped with heavy makeup and dark full false eyelashes. While her outfit was barely appropriate for brunch, she looked good, if a little out of place. None of the men seemed offended while some women looked down their noses and scowled. Becky lifted Alice's skirt to find her wearing a white thong. "Alice, you look so hot! What will people say?"

Alice blushed, "Your sister was just talking to me about that. She said, 'Hold your head high and let them stare'. So far, I haven't seen anyone I know."

Becky put her arm around Alice and gave her left tit a little squeeze causing Alice's nipples to both bulge against the fabric. They were seated and ordered a pitcher of mimosas. Brunch was buffet style.

Jade asked Becky, "I know why you invited Charlotte and Tiffany. And I am intrigued after talking to them. But can I assume that Alice might be interested in being a housewife whore?"

Becky looked at Alice who smiled and nodded. Becky looked at Jade and said, "She is interested."

Jade looked into Alice's eyes and saw a sparkle and an eagerness. After they sipped their drinks, relaxing and getting ready to grab a plate, Jade looked at Alice and instructed, "Alice, be a dear and take off your thong and hand it to Becky." Alice blushed crimson but did as instructed, under cover of the table. After having a little trouble getting it past her shoes, she handed it to her neighbor. Becky inspected the tiny scrap of material and brought it to her nose. Alice was obviously excited by this as the thong was soaked. Becky breathed in the heady scent of new pussy. I can't believe what I missed out on for so long. In a month I have come to love pussy so much.

She handed the garment to Jade who sniffed and approved with a small nod. Jade handed it back to Becky, Alice reached out to take it, but Becky clutch ed it and stuffed it under her thigh. Jade instructed Alice. "Alice, go to the breakfast line and chat up that good looking guy." Alice slunk off walking in a seductive fashion that Becky had never seen on her before. Tiffany giggled, "All of a sudden, I am feeling over dressed, Char? Ladies room?"

Alice was standing in the lucky guy's personal space, eyes locked on the bulge in his slacks. She glanced up to see him looking at her body, she used her free hand to lift up her skirt and show him her cleanly shaved pussy, she then put her hand on his arm and making eye contact blushed at the hunger in his gaze.

Then the girls returned, and Tiffany dropped a bra and two pairs of panties on the table in front of Jade. Jade giggled, "Want me to tell you whose panties are who's?" She picked up the red thong and sniffed. It smelled good and a little musky with a hint of coconut. Jade put it down, "Char?" The second pair was a silvery grey thong that also smelled a little of coconut but was wetter than the first. "Tiffany X?"

Tiffany smiled and said, "Since you have sniffed my panties, it's OK to call me Tiff."

Becky wasn't surprised by Jade's skill. Jade continued, "Without picking it up and scandalizing the breakfast crowd I am going to say the bra is yours Tiff."

"100% correct. The bra was easy since now you can see my nipple piercings through my top."

"That and the fact that I was admiring Char's obviously bare breasts while we were chatting before." Char and Tiff went to get in line as Alice walked back with her plate of protein and fruit. She was breathing hard and was flushed but smiling. "That was fun. I think he wants to fuck me."

"How can you tell?" Becky asked.

"He asked 'Are you staying at the hotel? Married perhaps?' I said, 'I am married but alone here with my friends for brunch.' He boldly said, 'Would you like to come fuck me in my room?' I replied, 'Maybe. Let me see what my friends think.' "

Becky locked eyes with Alice, "Al, is that what you want? To get fucked by a stranger at brunch?"

"The way I feel right now I would fuck him right on this table." Alice shoved half a strip of bacon in her mouth.

Jade added, "I love the visual and admire the initiative, but that is probably not the best plan. Oh wait. He is coming over."

Alice looked a little frightened and jumped a little as her new friend walked up behind her and placed a hand gently on her shoulder. "So, which of you do I need to convince to get this lovely slut up to my room?"

Jade looked deep in his eyes, "It is up to her whether or not she wants to bust her hooker cherry here and now." Alice squeaked at the words 'hooker cherry'. "I can negotiate a price for her. What do you think it is worth to be her first?"

The john put his hand under Alice's chin and tilted it up so he could look in her eyes. He saw unbridled lust in her eyes. However, her mind was racing. My body says yes but do I really want to become a whore. Should I call Ned and ask permission. If I ask Becky, I know she will say 'go for it'. Oh fuck, I can't say no can I. Do I want to say no? It's not even a 50-50 choice, more like 80 - 20 for getting fucked. Oh, fuck I am going to do it. Why am I doing this. Pleasure. I want pleasure and the excitement. The thought of becoming a filthy whore for money excites me. I am dripping through my skirt.

Her date says. "It looks like she would fuck me for free. Normally I would pay $200 for a half and 300 for an hour but since this is a unique occasion say 250 and 350?"

Jade said, "Alice? 250 and 350? What do you think?"

"If I go for an hour, will you wait for me?"

Becky said reassuringly, "We will be right here when you get back."

"Can I have my panties back?" Becky handed her the panties and a condom from her purse. Alice took a drink then took the man's hand and he led her to the bank of elevators. In the empty elevator he pulled her close and kissed her. Alice still had the condom in her hand. "Are you really going to make me wear that?"

She felt slighted as he started to look for something on his phone, "I am clean, I got tested before my flight in. He showed her the results page, negative across the board.

Alice put the condom in her clutch and held out her hand palm up. "You want to put it in me raw and cum in my pussy?"

The John counted out 400 from his billfold. "A little tip for the bareback. It is a pussy now but after you take my money and blow jizz in it, it won't be a pussy, it will be a whore's cunt. Wow me."

Trying to remember everything she had ever seen in movies about call girls she asked, "What's your name honey?"

"Call me John."

Alice shook his hand, "I'm Bree. Nice to meet you."

John smiled at that. The doors opened and Alice took her first step toward an exciting new life. Am I a whore already. Does making out with this man in the elevator and putting his money in my purse make me a whore. I can still back out. Do I want to be a whore? Am I a whore? I can always give him back his money and go back down to my friends. There is still time. So far all I have done is play a little game. Kissed a stranger with my married lips. Pretended to be his whore by accepting his money. No harm no foul if I give it back. She walked along as if in a trance.

Part of her wanted to end this game, wanted to remain Ned's 'faithful' wife, wanted to return the money and explain 'I am a married woman not a whore. I don't do things like this.' Another part was pushing her forward step after step. My pussy is on fire and dripping down her thighs. For sure when we left the table the girls saw the wet spot on the back of my skirt. It is worse now. Almost a faucet as I reach the point of no return. 90-10. The point where John fucks me and I earn my pay and become a whore. I will always be a whore now. Fucking men who are not my husband for money. I am such a fucking filthy woman. I won't turn back. If I stop now, I will always wonder if I am a whore deep down. Why wait to find out? This is a perfect opportunity to get fucked by a gentleman.

Inside the suite Alice kissed John with tongue as they quickly undressed each other. She dropped to her knees and gave him a pretty good BJ considering her previous Amateur Standing. John lifted her and slowly pulled her to her feet. "I want it in your pussy. I didn't pay 400 to cum in your married mouth." Alice agonized. Not too late to back out. I can stop now. I am only a cocksucker. Once I let him fuck me, I will be a whore. Once he puts that beautiful cock in my pussy and fills me with his cream it will turn into a whore's cunt. Maybe it was always a cunt and I just refused to admit it or believe. I want this, my pussy wants to be a cunt. It wants cocks in it, it wants his cock, his cum. John gently tossed her on the king-sized bed on her back. She was startled by his strength at first but then she spread her legs and stroked her inner thighs. "Fuck me. Do it! Turn my dripping married pussy into a whore's cunt!" She licked her lips. John positioned his head at her entrance and slowly pushed forward. She was tight but she was soaked and slick with her desire. Her honey was letting him slide in and force her sleeve open until he bottomed out in one slow smooth motion. "Is this what you wanted? Strange cock in your cunt?"

Alice groaned, "Ohhhh. Yessss. Fuck my married whore cunt with your big, strange cock. Leave me a deposit for me to show off."

John pulled back and plunged in. With every stroke Alice was sure she had made the right choice. They kissed passionately while he humped her. Each pump charged her battery and built up the energy she would need to have her first orgasm as a prostitute. No going back now, I am a whore and I like it. It feels good. The money is mine, I earned it. Soon his jizz will be mine to take home to Ned. She rehearsed her conversation with Ned. Honey, say hello to your whore wife. I am such a slut.

Alice moaned, "Oh God, your cock feels so good. Fuck me harder, grind on my clit. Fill me with cum."

The humping accelerated, "Ugh, ugh, ugh. I am going to cum. Don't stop. Fuck! Cumming!!" she howled out her pleasure.

This was all the encouragement John needed, he roared. "GRrrrr Uhhggg! Uhg, ugh." And filled her whore cunt with his seed.

John rolled off her. She didn't want to miss any of her first time, so she used her mouth to clean him and then laid on his chest while they caught their breath. "Thank you, John. Thanks for being gentle and making me cum."

"My pleasure."

Alice looked at the clock. "John, we have time. If I can get you hard, will you fuck me again?" John held her head and face fucked her until he was ready to ram it into her again. This time he took her doggy, and it was more vigorous and less tender than the first. John was in a race to nut and needed stronger stimulation after his first draining. Alice came 2 more times. When they were both finished and John's cock once again cleaned, Alice pulled on her thong, she didn't want all his spunk running down her legs but wasn't sure if the small scrap of fabric could hold him in.

John walked her back down to her table. The girls smiled at them. Becky asked John, "Was she worth it?"

John smiled, "She was. Every penny. She is a good girl too. Just what I was looking for." And once Alice was seated, he excused himself to get a coffee and some food after his workout.

Alice sat in her chair looking dazed, nibbled on some fruit from her previously abandoned plate. She opened her purse and set the 400 on the table and handed the condom back to Becky, "Sooo?" She also found John's business card which he must have slipped in her purse while she was in the bathroom. She decided to hold on to it.

Alice gushed, "It was great. I thought about running until I had it in my mouth, my first cock not my husband in many years. It was great. Then he was fucking me, and I loved it. Oh Becky. What am I going to tell Ned?"

"Wow. After all the discussions we had about what people would say about my behavior, I never thought you would go through with it. What are you going tell Ned?"

Jade looked a little uncomfortable, Char was smirking at Alice. "Damn girl! You are only asking that question now?" Tiff patted Alice's hand and giggled.

123456...8