The Sissy Department Store Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thanked him fervently for the advice and we returned to put the dip in the oven. I tried to mimic his wiggle as I followed.

At the same time, Linda was extolling the virtues of a cross dressing husband. He cleans house, helps in the kitchen, does laundry, services me sexually, and loves me. I'll take it over my first husband, cheating bastard that he was. Chasing every bar fly in town while I was working late. His cock will tickle my belly button too, on a good night.

The evening progressed and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Jamie and I served the dip. I was teased about my walk. Jamie demonstrated how it was done. The women had us fetch them drinks and serve them, giving us style points, etc.. Everyone played doubles pool round robin and got drunk, and or, high. Sandy got into it by holding a cue stick between her legs and chalking it, then leaning far over the table with her gorgeous butt sticking out from under her skirt and missing the shot. She got applause anyway. "It's your turn again", Kathy would say, even when she missed. It was a strange mix of characters, to be sure, but we we're all having fun.

As the night wore on, and some couples dancing ended, the subject of my reading material came up. Jamie enjoyed it immensely, I was informed. I said he could keep it as my gift to him. He offered the dress I was wearing in return and I said I couldn't. Kathy told Susan she needed to see them and Linda told Jamie to bring them out.

The books created a sexually charged atmosphere as everyone but Susan had seen them at this point. She leafed through them, pointing out humorous content to Kathy now and then.

Kathy liked the transvestite joke:

The transvestite was at his first psychiatrist appointment and the doctor was asking routine questions. "Do you want to be Rachel Welch, or have sex with her?" "Well if I knew the answer to that, my wife wouldn't need to pay you $125 hour, Doc, but can't I do both?" replied the trannie. This was hysterical to the drunken women in particular.

Kathy and Susan would turn the book out to face us at times, commenting on amazingly beautiful Transsexuals, or unfortunate looking cross dressers.

The subject turned to Jamie's allegedly massive cock that Linda occasionally talked about to her close friends. "You could make money in movies, if what she tells us is true," Susan said.

"Go ahead and show 'em, if they don't believe me," Linda said.

Kathy said, "Yea, I want to see it, I'm sure tired of hearing about it from you. Let's see this huge dick."

"Go ahead. Show 'em what a real cock looks like," Linda said. "I mean it. Don't scare Sandy with it though. She's such a sweet young thing."

Jamie then stood up and raised his flared skirt, displaying the outline of a huge, half hard cock encased in black satin panties. With theatrical flare he reached into his panties and pulled out a monstrous, porn star sized cock. There were gasps.

"See, I told you," Linda slurred. "Have you ever had a boyfriend like that? Then she sang "Oh mystery of life, at last I found you."

Jamie had been seated next to me and his cock was only a few feet away from me. I stared in disbelief. It was truly something to behold. I only had to reach out to be able to touch it.

"I think your boyfriend has a crush," Kathy said in Sandy's direction.

"I think Christina likes it," Linda teased. "You can touch it if you want."

"Do it, Babe," Sandy said. "Do it for me," and she gave me a nudge.

Jamie shook it in my direction. I hesitated, then reached out and felt it. It felt different than my own some how. It grew larger and harder.

"Don't be a tease, Christina," Sandy said. "Go on, you know you want to!"

"Come on now, don't be so shy, Christina," Kathy, chimed in. "Give it a big wet kiss already."

"Careful, that's a loaded weapon," Linda said. "It might go off at any minute."

And so I did. I scooted over on the couch and gave that big fat cock head a kiss. I leaned back and saw lipstick on it. My lipstick. I tasted the saltiness of the pre-cum Jamie was already releasing. It felt like an out of body experience as I looked at that big fat cock in my hands. My pink nails contrasting with Jamie's black panties, as so many others looked on.

"Suck it, suck it," a chorus rose up. Sandy placed her hand on my back and pushed me forward. I opened my mouth and tried to insert the glans in my mouth. I had to open wide, and took Jamie's cock in my mouth. Sandy rubbed her hand on my back. I swirled my tongue under the glans, flicking it about as best I could with the little room available. I massaged Jamie's large scrotum through his black satin panties using my pink finger tips.

I was sucking my first cock as my girlfriend encouraged me. For a brief period, no other stimuli registered in my memory but the feeling of my tongue pressing against a very large cock wedged in my mouth as my hands grasped it. I was passing through this portal to sissy-hood and that was the only item I committed to my memory. I tried to bob his cock in and out of my mouth, for just a minute it seemed.

I felt Jamie's hand palm my head and bring me to a stop. I heard Linda say, "I need to take over from here, little Missy," as she jumped up off of the couch. She reached in and took Jamie's wet cock from my hand and pulled it free of my mouth.

I'm not sure how long it took for the whole scene to unfold. Not long I'm sure, but it imprinted a memory that would last a lifetime. Sandy's hand was still there on my back.

"You need to go home and defile that little cheerleader, Christina," Linda said. "Party's over, everyone. I have a few chores in mind for my maid and I don't want a mess on my sofa to be one of them. Thank you for coming. I hope you don't mind showing yourselves out. Keep the dress, Christina. You look better in it than he does," and she bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

With that, Linda reached under Jamie's dress, grabbed a hold of his cock and towed him down the rear hallway as if he were a pull toy.

We guests all sat looking at each other. Kathy spoke first, "Well, it looks like the party's over."

We each picked up what we could carry and deposited the items in the kitchen on our way out. We gathered our things, and following hugs and pleasantries all around, we got in our cars and drove our separate ways.

As Sandy drove she looked to me and smiled, "I had fun. Did you?"

"I did, yes."

"I'm glad, Babe. Maybe we can do that again sometime... I hear a new gym is opening out here soon. What do you think of me trying to get on as a Fitness Instructor?."

"I think you'd be great at that, Lover."

And we made our way home, hand in hand, under a bright October moon; the Autumn leaves dancing in the wind across the moon-lit road ahead.

The End.

Epilogue: A life time ago, an immature 21 year old male picked up the annual catalog at the J. C. Penney's located in an open air mall in Middle America. "There's a sale on ladies things upstairs in Women's Wear, Dear. Kathy would be happy to assist you," the mature female agent said with a smile. That blushing young man said "Oh no, this is for my Mom" and didn't go upstairs; leaving the store instead. For the rest of his life, he's pondered "what might have happened had he went up those stairs and found Kathy?"