All Comments on 'The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 07'

by wsxzaq110

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MakehandpartyMakehandpartyover 1 year ago

OMFG!!!! I wave been waiting to find well written sissy-feminization stories. This is the first one I found I read all seven chapters straight (pun intended) through, my clitty straining against the cage the entire time imagining that I was lucky enough to be Vikki and find a Mistress Kristy. If only...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writer never takes the time between events, to describes the characters thinking and where they're at in the process. Not once has the MC objected or slowed things down. This is an 18 year old, testosterone filled guy, who was straight and went with Kristie's bullshit because he liked her. This story is push, push, push, but doesn't add the conflict that would face this kid. I feel sorry for him, this bully slut Kristy forcing him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love 75% of this story. I really really hate the third person speech gimmick. It never makes sense to speak that way and it grates my brain and gives me a massive headache. I've turned down dommes that had that ridiculous requirement because that shows they aren't a serious person that can be trusted with a slave's safety.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous