The Sissy Who Gave Milk Pt. 03

Story Info
Gene therapy makes a nancy boy lactate.
1.9k words
4.41
7.4k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader - My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in pretty dresses and lingerie.

---

In parts 1 and 2, I was selected to undergo genetic therapy in the sissification laboratory where my mistress, Madame Belfort, performs research. Her goal is to enable sissies to produce breast milk. Madame's supervisor, Doctor Pavlova, had some misgivings about my suitability and directed that I should submit to behavioral testing. This examination would determine whether I was sufficiently passive and obedient to women. If any aggressive male tendencies were observed I would have to be neutered before starting therapy. Madame and I both dreaded that I might be castrated because we have a passionate sex life.

"Pattie," said Madame as I dressed her for work. "Doctor Pavlova wants to meet with us in her office to discuss your behavioral testing. Wear your rose skater dress with the sweetheart neckline. I want you to look as feminine as possible. Adjust your slip so that the lace is right at the hemline of the skirt. I suggest you wear plastic panties, too. I'll pick you up after lunch."

When we arrived at Doctor Pavlova's office that afternoon another woman was present as well. The doctor and her guest greeted Madame and they exchanged pleasantries.

Then Doctor Pavlova said to me, "Pattie, I'd like to introduce Doctor Alice Frazier. She is our resident psychologist and she'll conduct your behavioral tests."

I curtsied to Doctor Frazier and gave her a shy sissy smile. The doctor complimented me on my pretty dress. Then took my hand in hers and twirled me. I pirouetted full circle and the lacy hem of my slip peeked out daintily below my skirt.

"He follows very nicely," remarked Doctor Frazier to the two other ladies with a smile.

Then the doctor embraced me, dipped me and put her mouth on mine. I parted my red lips to allow her tongue inside. I moaned softly as she French kissed me. Next, she ran her hand up my nylon hosiery and fondled my tushie. When she squeezed harder my breathing deepened and my weenie grew stiff. Irrepressible girly feelings welled up inside me. As she embraced me more tightly and groped my behind more forcefully the sissy sensations overwhelmed me. I squealed passionately as my sissy cream spurted into the leakproof panties.

"Well, ladies," said Doctor Frazier releasing me rather abruptly, "He's passed the first test but there are others to come. I'll start him in the cunnilingus lab this afternoon. You can pick him up before you leave work, Madame Belfort."

Doctor Pavlova shook my hand and congratulated me on passing the first test. Madame embraced me, kissed my cheek and wished me good luck.

The cunnilingus lab had no windows and was softly lit by wall sconces. There was a specially designed chair in the middle. The leather upholstered seat was unusually high and there were two steps leading up. The back was tilted so that the occupant would be reclining comfortably. There were also two leg rests with space between them for the sissy to kneel.

"Shall we get started?" said Doctor Frazier amiably.

Without waiting for an answer she unzipped her pencil skirt and let it fall to the floor. Then she removed her pink polka dot panties leaving only a black lace garter belt and ecru nylon stockings.

Doctor Frazier seated herself on the elevated chair and indicated that I should kneel before her. My mouth was perfectly placed at the level of her lovely pussy.

"I am going to teach you the ear signals that we use here in the lab," she said.

Then Doctor Frazier took hold of my left ear and twisted clockwise.

"That means lick faster," she said, "and the other direction means go slower."

Next she grabbed my right ear and did the same, explaining that those signals meant harder and softer.

"Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes, Doctor," I replied while bowing my head respectfully.

She placed a hand on the back of my head and pulled my mouth to her vagina. I followed her ear signals indicating soft and slow. After a little while she began moaning and she changed the signals to harder and faster. Then Doctor Frazier twisted both ears more forcefully as she orgasmed wonderfully and screamed with delight.

I remained on my knees with my mouth a few inches from her pussy. After catching her breath Doctor pulled me into her crotch again and I repeated my ministrations with the same delightful result.

After her third climax Doctor Frazier motioned me away from the chair and she stood up. I helped her with her panties and skirt. Then she led me to a straight back chair in front of a large desk and told me to sit.

"You follow instructions like a good girl, Pattie," she said with a satisfied expression on her face.

"Now I'll want to get feedback from other women," she continued as she handed me a clipboard. "That's a sign-up sheet. Hang it outside the door, sweetie."

A few minutes later someone knocked.

"Answer it, Pattie," said Doctor.

I opened the door to find Nurse Margo from reception standing there grinning. She walked to Doctor Frazier who was still seated at the desk and waited. The doctor finished typing something into her laptop and then looked up.

"Nurse Margo, Pattie is ready when you are. I've taught him our ear signals. So enjoy yourself. When you're finished please fill out a standard cunnilingus evaluation report."

The nurse climbed into the chair and lifted her skirt. She wore pretty nylon hipster panties with sweet little hearts embroidered on the soft tummy panel. After I removed her undies she spread her thighs apart on the leg rests.

Nurse Margo had climaxed four times in rapid succession when Doctor Frazier interrupted us. "The next woman on the sign-up sheet is waiting. So, I'll have to ask you to stop," she said.

"Pattie followed my ear signals very well," said Nurse Margo. "I'll give him a five star rating when I write my report."

The nurse then gave me a peck on the cheek and thanked me for my services before she departed. My weenie stiffened inside my panties.

The next woman was from the accounting office. She wore a cherry red fit and flare dress over a lovely lace trimmed slip and open crotch bikini panties. I brought the bookkeeper to a climax twice. Like Nurse Margo she gave Doctor Frazier a good verbal report and promised to submit a written evaluation.

I serviced six more women that afternoon. My tongue was exhausted by the time I finished the last one.

On our way home, Madame treated me to ice cream which felt wonderful in my tired mouth. That night she excused me from providing the usual bedtime cunnilingus. I slept peacefully in Madame's embrace.

In the morning Madame drove me back to her work place and we met Doctor Frazier in her office. I had received excellent marks in sissy obedience and oral skills from all the women I had lick the previous day. They reported a total of 31 orgasms which was one of the highest numbers ever recorded in the lab. Then the Doctor informed Madame that she was taking me to the sissy pegging lab this morning.

Doctor Frazier escorted me to the lab which contained a doggy style immobilization restraint. The steel device holds the ankles, thighs, arms, chest, neck and head securely in place.

The doctor helped me to remove my floral print satin dress and my femboy patent leather shoes. Next I took off my Silk Reflections pantyhose, my pink nylon briefs and my lacy Warner bralette.

Doctor Frazier ordered me to kneel with my ankles in the constraints. She locked those down and then proceeded with all my other body parts. I was completely unable to move when she finished and I felt deliciously vulnerable.

Next she opened a cabinet containing strap-ons, dildos and vibrators as well as lubricants and nitrile gloves. She selected a black strap-on, attached it around her waist, lubed it and got in position behind me. Doctor pushed the strap-on against my sphincter but it would not pass through.

"I know how to loosen you up, Pattie," she said with a smirk.

Then she opened a drawer in the cabinet and took out a leather strap. She whipped my butt until I cried loudly and tears poured from my eyes. After that the dildo easily slid inside me and Doctor began pumping me.

"Be a good sissy, Patty," she said softly. "Give in and let the girly feelings take over."

I was still emotional from being beaten and continued sobbing as this strong woman violated me. After a while, though, I began to enjoy feeling the shaft go in and out of my behind and the steady rhythm of Doctor's stroking. The tension melted away and my penis stiffened. Doctor Frazier reached around and felt my erection.

"Pattie," she said, "If you climax for me and squeal like a girl you'll have passed your behavioral tests. I'm going to fuck you harder now."

Her forceful pounding of my rear and the fullness inside my derriere sent ripples of sissy joy throughout my body. Soon I was experiencing what I supposed real women felt during intercourse. My arousal and euphoria grew stronger and stronger. Finally, I shrieked with orgasmic pleasure and spurted a long string of cum across the tile floor.

Doctor Frazier detached the strap-on from around her waist but left the shaft inside me. Then she departed without a word.

She returned a little while later with Madame and Doctor Pavlova. The women looked at the dildo still stuck in my behind and the string of gooey cum stretching out ten feet in front of me. Then they noticed the satisfied smile of post-coital bliss on my face.

"Is Pattie feminine enough? Can he we keep his testicles?" asked Madame hopefully.

"My tests indicate that Pattie has the emotional and sexual responses of a girl," replied Doctor Frazier "and I could not detect any male tendencies at all. However, the question of neutering is still up to Doctor Pavlova."

"I trust your test results," said Doctor Pavlova, "but I'd like see how he responds to a vibrator."

Doctor Frazier pulled the strap-on from my rear. Then she retrieved a Love Bunny vibrator from the cabinet and gave it to Doctor Pavlova.

"I'll let you do the honors, Marcy," said Doctor Pavlova handing the device to Madame.

I was very excited because Madame had never pegged me before. So, it would be a new experience for both of us. Madame lubricated the sex toy and took her place behind me. Then Doctor Frazier separated my butt cheeks and Madame inserted the soft silicone toy without any resistance at all.

She set the vibration to low and rotated the device so that the G-spot stimulator massaged my penis. It grew hard again and I began moaning as Madame increased the vibration speed.

"How does that feel, sweetheart?" asked Madame tenderly.

"I love it, Madame," I said breathlessly. "It makes me feel like a real girl!"

Then she increased the vibrator speed to maximum and I spewed a fresh load of cum onto the floor.

"I'm satisfied," said Doctor Pavlova pleasantly. "Pattie can keep his balls."

This story will be continued.

Your comments are welcome.