The Sister in Law Back Up Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With slightly shaking hands, I pulled at the hem of her soft pink nightshirt and lifted her top up her body, her arms and then over her head.

I was almost afraid to look but when I felt Lorna tugging at my cock again, desire took over and my eyes dropped to Stacey's big tits, firmly held up and pushed together in a gorgeous lacy black underwired bra. Her skin was creamy and soft, her cleavage mouth-watering.

'Oh god, Stacey.'

Then my eyes drifted down to her slightly parted legs, where pretty, flimsy black lace panties hugged her pussy. Her thighs were full and her stomach soft but toned. Her curvy body was a delicious contrast to her sister's more wiry frame.

I didn't know where to start.

Suddenly Lorna was tugging my shirt off over my head and then I felt the familiar soft warmth of her breasts on my naked back..She must've taken her own bra off whilst I was ogling her sister's sexy underwear.

My cock was tenting my sleep shorts as Lorna started kissing the back of my neck. Stacey turned so I was looking at her back now, transfixed by the back band of her bra and her bare shoulders.

'Undo me?'

With trembling fingers, I reached for the clasp and fumbled a little with the three little hook things as she giggled.

Lorna stood up and I heard her unzip her skirt. I quickly turned to look and my gaze went straight between her slim legs to the lacy red triangle of her panties.

I turned back to Stacey and finally got her bra undone and she slipped it off her shoulders. I noticed how big the inner supportive cups were, then the lines on Stacey's otherwise smooth back from where the material had pressed into it.

Then my hands went to her warm back. I could see the slopes of her breasts from behind. She sighed and I slowly moved my hands round to her front. I closed my eyes in anticipation.

Finally, finally after all these years my hands went where they had wanted to go for as long I could remember as I cupped Stacey's big tits from behind, feeling their soft and warm weight in my palms as I caressed them, groaning, touching her nipples for the first time.

I opened my eyes now and moved closer, my bare front pressed to Stacey's naked back, the contact electrifying.

I kissed the side of Stacey's neck and we both watched as my hands brought her gorgeous perfect heavy breasts up and squeezed them together, the smooth flesh of her tits running through my fingers. Her nipples stiffened as I ran my thumbs over them. They were thick and pink, her areolas a neat surrounding circle of stippled, lighter flesh.

Now Stacey groaned and murmured.

'You're beautiful Stacey. I've wanted to tell you for so long,' I said, caressing her big tits as I nuzzled her neck.

'Charmer, ' she said, laughing.

Then Lorna was tugging at my sleep shorts.

'Let's see what we have here then shall we?' she said.

I turned to her now, releasing Stacey's breasts with some regret.

Lorna was standing, naked apart from her tight red panties. I reached a hand out and cupped her between the legs, her pussy warm and her panties a little damp as I rubbed her through the silky clingy fabric from my sitting position. Her nipples were hard on her small but perky tits.

Lorna had slipped my sleep shorts and boxers off now and my hard cock was out. In front of my sister in law. I was self conscious but so turned on my shaft was flexing all by itself.

'Mmm,' said Stacey, her eyes on my erection. 'He does have a big juicy cock, sis.'

I had never heard my sister in law talk like that. She had a naughty side that I hadn't even imagined in my dirty fantasies of her.

'Told you,' my wife said, pulling me to my feet.

That they had been discussing my manhood behind my back made me feel absurdly proud and masculine. I knew I was well endowed, and as Lorna looped her arms around my neck, my long hot length pressed upwards against her tummy.

I kissed Lorna with a passion I hadn't for years, pressing her breasts tight against me as I hugged her to me. Her hard nipples on my chest felt so good.

My hands went to her panty clad little ass and I squeezed the familiar flesh, appreciating anew how hot my wife was.

'Hey, don't forget me,' said Stacey as she stood up and watched us for a moment, before moving behind me.

Then I felt my sister in law's big soft breasts on my back as her hands came around my waist. I was sandwiched between the two women. Lorna stepped back a little to make space between our bodies and then, incredibly, I felt Stacy's bare hand on my cock, skin to skin, for the first time, as she reached around from behind me, wrapped her fingers around my erection and squeezed.

I moaned into Lorna's mouth as I tried and mostly failed to process what was happening.

'Oh, god, that feels good,' I breathed.

I felt Stacey's warm breath on my neck as she ran her fingers up and down my shaft, her stiff nipples on my back. One hand went from my hip and drifted down to my ass and cupped me there. I gasped.

'You like that, big bro?' she said as her fingers danced now over the sensitive swollen head of my cock.

'Fuck yes,'

Stacey's girlish giggle and her sort-of pet name for me had me turning in Lorna's arms and Stacey let go of my rigid cock as I crushed my sister in law's curvy body to me and kissed her hard, my cock throbbing on her soft tummy. Those big, warm tits squashed up against my chest sent a thrill to my balls and I had to concentrate not to come there and then all over her stomach.

As Stacey returned my kiss with tongue, my hands played with her gorgeous hair and without thinking they moved down the curve of her back and then my hands were on her generous ass.

I grabbed a handful of both round cheeks and squeezed. This was another moment I had dreamed of. There was a lot of juicy ass to grab, so different from my wife's, as I took my fill, playing with the line of warm skin where the soft material of her black lace panties began, caressing my fingers up and down there.

I knew I was mere inches from her pussy but just as I began to consider the possibilities, Stacey stepped out of my arms and knelt in front of me, right there on the sitting room carpet.

'Mind if I suck your husband's cock, sis?'

My cock jerked in anticipation in front of my sister in law's pretty face. I don't know what I'd done to deserve this but then Lorna wrapped her arms round me from behind and grabbed my cock.

'I thought you'd never ask,' my wife said. 'Make sure you blow him good, sis. Don't forget his balls though. He likes getting them sucked too, don't you baby?'

Oh my god.

'I haven't done this for a while, bro. And I can't believe how fucking big you are.'

Lorna gave me a good squeeze, then let go of my cock and Stacey took over. She surprised me by slapping my cock against the side of her face a couple of times.

'So fucking hard, too. Jesus.'

Stacey looked up and me and brought her pouted lips to the tip of my purplish mushroom head. I gasped as she kissed my swollen tip, and my cock jerked.

'Easy tiger,' laughed Stacey.

'I don't think you know how much I've dreamt about this,' I breathed.

Her answer was to slide her lips over the head of my cock, sucking gently as she took me in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my cockhead and I let out a groan. I couldn't believe what was happening but I didn't want it to stop.

'Mmm. Tastes as good as it looks, Lor.'

She took me deeper into her mouth, wrapping her lips tightly around my shaft, and I had to close my eyes then. I could feel her using a gentle twisting motion with her hand on the base of my cock as she started to bob up and down my length, her warm and wet mouth making a delicious seal around my hardness as I felt myself at the back of her throat.

'Oh, god Stacey. Fuck that feels good.'

She let me out of her mouth then and I missed it immediately.

'Good to know I haven't lost my touch. You wanna come down my throat, big bro?''

Before I had a chance to answer she took my length back into her mouth and I opened my eyes, looking down as I watched her, transfixed. Her tits looked delicious from this angle as I watched her work on my cock

Then Lorna spoke into my ear as her hands roamed my chest from behind.

'You like my little sister sucking your big dick, baby?'

'Fuck, Lorna.'

I put one hand on top of Stacey's head and curled my other hand round my wife's pert little ass and brought her round to my side, pulling her in for a kiss, our tongues running over each other as our mouths met feverishly. The press of her breasts on my side and Stacey's suction on my cock felt incredible.

I moved my hand down Lorna's slim frame, caressing her breasts, then her hip before settling between her legs where I cupped her between the legs. Her red lace panties were wetter than before and I could feel the heat of her pussy as I rubbed her and she moaned into my mouth.

My sister in law was really going at my cock now, her big tits swinging as she throated me over and over. I began to thrust into her mouth in return, my cock sliding easily in and out of her mouth as she gazed up at me with heat in her eyes. I was close to coming just from that look.

Then she let me out of her mouth and my wife reached down and grasped my cock, holding it upwards.

'Suck his balls, sis.'

Stacey wasted no time as she lent forward and started licking my heavy hanging balls all over, as her tongue sent little wet thrills of sensation to my core, while Lorna wanked my cock, sliding her fingers slowly up and down my wet length.

Then my sister in law took one of my balls into her wet mouth and sucked gently whilst she caressed the other with her fingers. I was in heaven.

'Oh fuck, Stace.'

'Mmmhmm'

Then she swapped to my other ball, taking it into her mouth and pressed her fingers gently but firmly underneath my balls which made my cock throb and I let out a long groan.

'He's about to come, sis,' said Lorna.

Stacey switched to cupping my balls whilst she ran her tongue in a long lick all the way from the base of my shaft underneath right to the tip, where she licked all over my swollen head before plunging my cock back into her hot wet mouth and sucked gently but firmly.

She looked up at me again and smiled around my cock.

'Mmmmhmm. Come for me, big bro. Come down your little sister's throat.'

I had no conscious control so when she squeezed my balls, the aching and tingling contraction built quickly and then with a cry I came hard, crying out, my heart thumping in my chest as I throbbed and pulsed down her throat, spurting my release over and over as she sucked the cum out of me.

I was overwhelmed with feeling and turned to kiss Lorna, one hand stroking Stacey's hair back from her head as my breathing started to return to normal.

Then with a gasp of her own, Stacey let some of my cum out of her mouth and it dripped down her chin and on to those beautiful big tits of hers.

***

The girls had sent me upstairs to have a shower so they could talk, Stacey smacking my ass on the way out. Apparently I was to give them twenty minutes and then meet them in Stacey's bedroom.

As I washed, I thought about what had just happened and shook my head at the incredible turn of events. I hadn't lasted long in Stacey's mouth which didn't surprise me, but I was already getting hard again wondering just how far this would all go.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed towards Stacey's bedroom, a place I had not spent much time in obviously. Although once Lorna had sent me up there to look for something and I'd had a quick look in Stacey's drawers, finding a lot of silky looking panties that gave me an instant hard on just looking at them, but I'd been too chicken to take any away for nefarious purposes.

I heard giggling before I went in and my jaw literally dropped open when I took in the view.

My sister in law and my wife were lying next to each other on the bed on top of the covers wearing only lacy panties. Lorna was on her front but Stacey was on her back. Those big tits were hard to look away from.

Both had changed into fresh panties apparently and judging by their damp hair had showered too. My wife Lorna was wearing a high cut pair of baby blue thong style bikini panties so I could see a lot of her ass, while Stacey was wearing a fuller lacy pale green pair, her legs slightly open, her soft inner thighs begging to be kissed.

Seeing them side by side like this emphasised their similarities and differences. You could tell they were sisters, having similar faces of course and they were about the same height. Lorna's hair was blonde, long and straight, contrasting with Stacey's brown and blonde softly curled tresses.

Stacey had the curvier body, thick thighs, juicy ass and a softer tummy where Lorna was slimmer and leaner.

They were both gorgeous though and I knew many men would be more than a little envious of me.

'Take a picture, it'll last longer,' said Lorna, rolling on to her front now so I was looking at two pairs of tits, medium and large sized.

'Believe me, I would if I thought I could hold the camera straight right now.'

Stacey laughed at that.

'Come here, bro. And get that towel off. I want to see that big juicy cock of yours.'

I did as I was told. My hard on sprang out.

'Someone's happy to see us,' cooed my sister in law. 'Come on, there's plenty of room.'

There was actually. Stacey had a king size bed, which I'd thought probably came in handy when her little ones wanted to sleep in with her.

Right now it came in handy for other purposes too. I climbed on the bed and lay on my back between them as they made room for me, not knowing where to look or where to put my hands. I settled for putting my hands behind my head for now.

My cock was pointing straight upwards as I felt the heat from both of their clean bodies envelop me, Stacey's warm hand wrapping around my length as she squeezed.

I turned first to my wife and kissed her soft lips, before nuzzling into her neck as my sister in law started to wank me. My hands skimmed down Lorna's back and I squeezed her pert little ass as I felt the soft and warm press of Stacey's tits on my back. I groaned with the sensation and turned now to her instead, my lips finding hers in a French kiss as our tongues met wetly. The thrill of kissing another woman was doubled by it being my sister in law. Stacey was a good kisser and when I felt Lorna's hands go between my legs and cup my balls from behind, I deepened the kiss with Stacey.

I felt Lorna's breath on my back when she spoke.

'You gonna suck my sister's tits then?'

'Oh fuck. God, yes.'

My fantasy was coming true as I positioned myself above Stacey who rolled on to her back, my cock on her soft stomach, my balls brushing her panties as I straddled her and looked reverently down at her beautiful big tits.

My sister in law cupped her own breasts and pushed them together for me, which raised their delicious curves up and towards me. I could just make out faint blueish lines here and there under the smooth surface of those big mouth watering mounds as I lowered my head, first moving to her left tit as I tongued her strawberry coloured nipple, which lengthened and hardened with my attention.

Stacey gasped as I feathered my tongue across her wide areola then returned to kiss the stiff nipple before finally taking it into my mouth and sucking it gently.

I loved sucking my wife's tits but Stacey's were something else. She clearly had super sensitive nipples and as I sucked harder, she moaned. With that sound, and with her nipple in my mouth, my cock throbbed.

Bracing myself on my arms, I kissed across the curve of one breast to the other, taking that nipple into my mouth now and sucking hard enough to lift the whole of her tit flesh up off of her chest. I swirled my tongue around the hard bud and using my free hand gently tugged at her other nipple. Stacey arched her back off the bed and started to pant a little, so I knew it was working for her. I kept going, lovingly kissing and licking her nipples and sucking on the surrounding supple flesh.

At some point Lorna had moved behind me and her hands were on my ass and then she was rubbing my balls.

I took Stacey's hands off her breasts and held them over her head with one hand, and started kissing down her body, nuzzling the valley between her gorgeous tits, one hand cupping her right breast, caressing it as it over spilled my fingers. Now that she wasn't pressing them together, her large firm mounds went to the sides of her chest a little.

Then I kissed her soft tummy, loving her mommy curves as I went lower, placing open mouthed wet kisses in a line as I let go of her hands and knelt now between her thick but firm thighs, her pale green lace panties filling my vision, the thin material the only thing standing between me and my sister in law's pussy.

She sighed as I spread her legs and started kissing the smooth and soft skin of her inner thighs, kissing the warm mound of her pussy through her panties, the scent of her arousal filling my senses as I worked up one thigh and down the other.

Stacey's hands were in my hair now, pushing me between her legs, and I buried my face there, nuzzling her, licking her through her panties, the wetness of my tongue meeting the wetness of her pussy.

'Mmmm. That feels good, big bro. Now get my panties off and eat my pussy properly.'

She lifted her juicy ass up and I pulled her panties down slowly, tenderly almost.

I realised then that Lorna was kneeling next to me on the bed and watching me with a smirk as I spent long moments appreciating the view. My wife's nipples I noticed were hard little buttons. I would get to them later.

It turned out my sister in law had a gorgeous, plump pussy. Unlike Lorna who shaved her pussy bare, Stacey had a cute little trimmed bush above her full pink outer lips, which were wet with her juices. Her clit was big and tasty looking, even though it was partially hidden. Her whole pussy mound was bigger than Lorna's.

'Get in there Adam. My little sister is soaking wet for you. Eat her out good. Make her come on your tongue.'

I groaned at my wife's dirty talk. I ran a finger up and down my sister in law's damp slit, just brushing her clit. She giggled as I got comfy between her thighs.

I spread her outer lips with my thumbs and was rewarded as her pinker and juicy interior and inner lips were fully revealed.

It was a long time since I had seen a pussy other than my wife's and I was like a kid unwrapping a present, which in a way was exactly what Lorna had arranged today.

I licked her tentatively at first. She tasted different to Lorna, sweeter, sharper but somehow earthier too. As I got used to the taste, I took some long licks up and down her pussy, kissing here and there like it was her mouth. I gently ran my fingers through her trimmed bush and placed a kiss there on that silky, hairy patch too. Stacey moaned as I worked her over, pushing up on her thighs to open her pussy up further, and getting my tongue as far inside that juicy pink space as I could.

My mind was reeling a little - I was eating my sister in law's hot pussy - devouring it actually, taking her lips into my mouth and sucking, tonguing her clit now which made her buck on the bed, and really getting her juices flowing.

But all that was topped by what happened next. My wife crawled up the bed, her panty clad tight little ass moving past me, and before I knew what was happening, she lowered her mouth and started to suck on one of her sister's big stiff pink nipples, taking two hands to hold Stacey's big tit steady.

My cock throbbed at the sight but I was too stunned to speak. It turned me on so much I started to suck now on Stacey's clit, which had swollen a little.

Stacey had one hand on my head but I saw now her other hand held my wife's head to her breast as she panted.