The Sister in Law Back Up Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You'll have to catch me first, though.'

And with that she stood up, her breasts bouncing on her chest, water dripping down her. My cock was still throbbing from the oral attention. I found myself looking between her rounded thighs at her blue bikini covered pussy.

Lorna laughed, letting one of my balls pop out of her mouth and stood up too, her more modest tits still good enough to eat. Her yellow bikini pants were tighter than her sister's and I could see the outline of her slit through them.

I made a grab for both of their asses and they quickly clambered out, laughing as they ran into the house, asses and tits bouncing as I took a few seconds to gather my wits before I chased them both, my hard on pointing the way.

They thundered up the stairs, Lorna ahead of Stacey and I got a great view of Stacey's round and juicy bikini clad ass as I reached the bottom of the carpeted stairs and we all raced up them, laughing like teenagers on a sleepover.

I nearly caught Stacey but she just made it to the bedroom and dived on the bed, rolling on to her back, her breasts heaving on her chest. Lorna was already on the bed, sitting on her knees, smiling at me.

We were all still damp but nobody cared, we were all far too fired up.

I crawled over my sister in law's curvy body and sat astride her. Stacey seemed to know what I wanted and pushed her breasts together. I slapped my dick on first one nipple then the next, before rubbing my cockhead over them, the stiff peaks rubbing over my sensitive glans. She giggled and then groaned with pleasure.

'Come on, Adam, time to give her a good tit fucking, she's been going on about it for ages,' said Lorna, getting something out of the bedside drawer.

I got my cock situated between her luscious tits and was almost transfixed by how my thick length looked against her creamy skin. Then Lorna leant towards us and it took me a second to realise she was uncapping a bottle of lube, squeezing it between her sister's breasts and over my cock.

Stacey smiled up at me and wrapped her tits more firmly around my erection.

'Come on bro, don't keep me waiting.'

I groaned as my fantasy came true and I slid my cock easily back and forward between her slickly lubricated tits, but the friction still enough to pull on the head of my cock as I stroked between them.

'Oh fuck, Stacey. That feels too good.'

My balls felt good too, rubbing on Stacey's soft body as I drove back and forward, the swollen head of my cock pushing out the top of her cleavage on each forward stroke, nearly reaching the base of her throat.

I swept my sister in law's hair back from her forehead as she began to move her hands back and forward, wanking me with her breasts as much as I was fucking her tits with my cock.

Stacey let go of her breasts and reached her hands up into my hair. I took over holding her breasts firmly together and gently rolled her stiff nipples between my thumb and forefinger as I rocked back and forth in the slippery channel between her tits, my cock aching and throbbing. I had the urge to suck on something so when Lorna leaned in to kiss me, I sucked on her tongue as our open mouths met. Stacey held me and Lorna's heads together as I titfucked her, the flesh of her breasts jiggling as we moved against each other.

I knew I would come soon so regretfully let go of my sister in law's perfect tits, broke the kiss with my wife, and rose up slightly, slapping my cock again on her tits, watching the flesh ripple, as she giggled breathlessly below me.

'Bro, I want you inside me and I mean right now.'

'You want my cock in your pussy, sis?' I teased, feeling bolder now.

'Isn't that what I just said?'

Now it was my turn to laugh.

Lorna turned to me. 'Adam, shut up and give my little sister the good hard fucking she needs. I want to watch you screw her brains out.'

Instead of replying, I kissed down Stacey's body, between her breasts, on her stomach, her cute belly button, and then I was between her open legs, my nose pressing into her damp bikini bottoms, breathing in the clean scent of her arousal.

'Lift up, sis,' I said, getting turned on calling her that.

She did and I peeled her blue bikini pants down to her ankles and off her. I'd eaten Stacey's juicy pussy out earlier but it was good to be back between her legs. I gave her a few long licks up and down, holding her thick thighs open as she writhed on the bed. Her pussy lips were puffy, pink and glistening, her entrance waiting to be filled. I loved the little patch of hair above her lips, so different to my wife's completely shaved cunt.

The moment I had dreamed about and wanked over many times had finally arrived. I gave her wet pussy a kiss, then her swollen clit before I climbed back up her body into her open arms, braced above her. I nestled my hot cock between her thighs, letting my length rest on her warm pussy.

It suddenly occurred to me I wasn't wearing protection. I was always trying to get Lorna pregnant so we hadn't used condoms for years.

'Stacey, I-'

Our eyes met, serious for a few moments.

'You worried about getting me pregnant?'

Worried wasn't the right word. In fact my cock jerked against her pussy lips with the thought of it. Jesus.

'Aren't you?'

'No. In fact I came off the pill a few weeks ago '

I looked across at Lorna who was on her knees watching us intently and smiling.

I realised then that the sisters had a plan for tonight that went beyond just a threesome.

'Adam, I want you to fuck a baby into my little sister, ' said my wife. 'I don't know why we didn't think of this year's ago.'

My cock throbbed again.

'Stacey, are you sure about this? It means a lot to me that you would do this for us.'

My sister in law smiled.

'It means a lot to me too, bro. Plus, it'll be a lot of fun having you try to knock me up. We can practice a lot, right?'

'Right,' I said, light headed at the thought.

Stacey moved her hips and tightened her arms around my shoulders, and I felt the head of my cock brush her slick centre. I gasped at the contact. I would fuck her hard and yes I'd fuck a baby into her any day.

I didn't want to wait any longer and as I lowered my mouth to Stacey's, I moved forward and finally, finally after many years of dreaming about this moment, I slid the first few inches of my cock into her slippery pussy, opening up her lips with the width of my erection. She was tight and the delicious squeeze on the head of my cock made me throb.

She hissed. 'It's been a while,' she explained. 'But don't go easy on me, I want a good hard fuck bro.'

With that and in one smooth thrust, I pushed past some resistance and penetrated her fully, burying myself deep inside her warm and wet pussy, all the way up to my balls.

We both groaned at the sensation as I filled my hot MILF sister in law up, as she gripped my shoulders and wrapped her legs round my back.

'Oh fuck, Stacey.'

'Oh yeah. God that feels good.'

I fused my mouth to hers, lowering myself on top of her, those beautifully soft, big tits squashed between us. I started to move, achingly slow at first, as I pushed gently in and out, getting used to being inside her. I had never been unfaithful to my wife and it was incredible to be inside a different woman. More so that it was Stacey. My heart thumped as I pressed my whole body against her soft curves, our heated skin touching.

We kissed passionately as I began to stroke more firmly into her core, feeling the hairy top of her mommy pussy rub against me and her tongue in my mouth.

Stacey broke the kiss and I tenderly pushed her hair back off her damp forehead and looked down at her pretty face, meeting her intense gaze as I rocked into her slowly, rising up on my arms. Her breasts bounced gently on her chest, her nipples thick and stiff.

'Adam,' she breathed, dropping the bro tease, sincerity clear in her hushed tones. 'Oh, Adam, I, I love you, Adam. I always have.'

My cock throbbed deep inside her at her declaration. 'Fuck Stace, I love you too.'

Her pussy walls squeezed me as she looped her arms round my neck and I dipped to give her a quick kiss, still buried between her soft thighs.

Then Lorna was kneeling by our side, her fingers rubbing her own wet slit as she watched us both. Then she reached down and smacked my ass and we three all laughed.

'Alright lovebirds, glad you finally came clean with each other. Now Adam, I want you to give it really hard to my little sister. Go on, fuck her pussy, baby. Make her come all over your big juicy cock.'

At Lorna's words, lust my for sister in law took over and I increased my pace, stroking harder and deeper into her, stretching out her pussy as I watched her tits really bounce around now, fucking her into the mattress.

The wet sound of me thrusting in and out of her juicy pussy over and over and the slap of my balls underneath where I was penetrating her was loud enough to hear over our mutual moans and groans. Stacey started to pant and tightened her legs and arms around me, hanging on to me as I took her hard and fast.

She pulled my head down to her breasts and I sucked a big nipple into my mouth, running my tongue around the hard nub before gently nipping it with my teeth. Stacey groaned at that and I moved over to her other tit, repeating my suck and gentle nip. I had to slow my thrusts into her to do it properly.

I changed position now and sat back on my haunches, pushing Stacey's legs up, holding her under her knees, so we made an L shape on the bed. I could watch myself go in and out of her that way. Plus it gave me easy access to her clit and I could more easily stimulate her G spot at this angle.

I moved my hands to her soft stomach then up to cup those beautiful big tits, holding them together, caressing them, gripping them as they bounced in my hands, then looked down to where my cock, wet with her juices, was sliding in and out of her, moving between her plump pussy lips.

I closed my eyes for a few moments, slowing my pace, savouring how good it felt to be inside her, my hands full of her tits. Then my eyes snapped open as I felt a hand on my cock.

Lorna was leaning in, touching my stiff pole, running her fingers along my length on the backstroke, squeezing every now and again before moving to her sister's clit and rubbing a small circle round and on top of it.

How this all looked and felt had me letting out a grunt as I pulled out slowly and then thrust in quickly, over and over, slow out and fast thrust in, my cock brushing Lorna's fingers as I screwed her sister. Those big tits I couldn't get enough of bounced on her chest as I gave each big thrust back in. Stacey's own groaning intensified as she began to move her hips to meet my thrusts.

'God, that's it, right there. Just like that, oh fuck, yes, yes.'

I kept one hand splayed on Stacey's breasts as I pulled Lorna in to my side, running a hand down the curve of her back, grabbing a handful of her tight little ass before going between her legs and fingering her slippery folds from behind.

Then Lorna bent down to where I was joined with her sister and started licking up and down my shaft and her sisters clit. I paused and watched her each time as we got into a rhythm, me giving her time to tongue my hard shaft before plunging it back in. My fingers went in and out of my wife's pussy as she worked on us both.

I was so turned on I would definitely have come by now if I hadn't already come twice today. Even so, I could feel my orgasm approaching. Lorna could see what was happening and squeezed the base of my cock hard for a few seconds.

'Not yet, big man.'

I laughed and withdrew my shiny cock from Stacey's juicy pussy, and it sprang up. Without warning, Lorna bent to suck the swollen head of my erection past her lips, before letting it out of her mouth and pushing it down and helping to insert me back into her sister. She repeated this move a few times, as I pulled out and pushed back into my sister-in-law over and over, and Lorna sucked the head of my cock then squeezed the base of my cock hard each time to stave off my orgasm. Stacey began to make a keening noise at the head of the bed, apparently getting off on this - I could see her watching, her tits heaving on her chest, her face flushed red.

'Bro, I want you to fuck me hard now.'

I looked at Lorna. 'You heard her baby,' she said.

Lorna moved up the bed and started kissing Stacey on the mouth. I got Stacey's legs up on my shoulders and leaned into her. The changed angle allowed me to get deeper still into her as I stroked harder and faster, my balls slapping against her as I pistoned in and out. Stacey was so wet now and the silky feel of her cunt gripping on to my stiff prick as I shafted her was intense.

Images flashed through my mind of her riding me, or me taking her from behind and smacking her ass, of fucking her mouth, sucking her big tits, doing all the things to her my dirty fantasies had entailed which were now coming true. I was giving her the good hard fucking we had both wanted, made sweeter with the genuine love I felt for her rushing to the surface.

Stacey's moans rose in pitch. Lorna was fingering herself frantically whilst trying to suck on her sister's tits as they bounced around with the force of my thrusts, the headboard banging against the wall now.

'Oh that's it bro, fuck me hard. Harder, come on, fuck a baby into me, I'm fucking coming, uh, uh, uh, that's it, right there, oh fuck I'm coming!'

Mention of getting her pregnant pushed me over the edge and Stacey too apparently as her thighs began to shake as I pounded her. Her pussy walls started to ripple and squeeze tightly on me as that delicious squeezing rush started in my balls as they contracted, and rushed to the head of my cock. I felt Stacey's orgasm bring fresh warmth and wetness to her pussy.

'Oh fuck Stacey, I'm coming, I'm fucking coming.'

Lorna also gave out a deep groan, tipping her head back

I finally found my release as I slammed into Stacey deeply over and over, without rhythm, grunting, gasping and crying out as I shot my load deep into her hot, wet cunt, jerking over and over, filling her with my seed as I came hard inside my sister in law, our bodies both stilling slowly as we panted hard, sharing our mutual release.

***

We collapsed together, a sated and tangled threesome on the bed, kissing and holding each other gently in the aftermath, me sandwiched between the two sisters, the soft curves of one and the taut planes of the other squashed up against me. There was no place I'd rather be, I thought, as I drifted off to sleep.

***

When I woke up, sunlight was coming through the curtains and I was spooned up behind Lorna, my arm draped across her bare hip. She was snoring gently. Stacey was nowhere to be seen.

I carefully got out of bed without waking my wife and jumped in the shower next door. I knew last night had not been a dream but I still couldn't quite believe what had happened. I got hard again just thinking about it. I wrapped a towel round my waist, brushed my teeth at the sink, and went to the spare room and grabbed some clothes from the drawer where I kept spares of things, slipping on some boxers, shorts and a t-shirt before padding downstairs.

Stacey was at the sink washing up. I could see she was freshly showered with damp hair. She had on form fitting blue yoga pants and a cute pink tee which hung off one bare shoulder, showing a powder blue bra strap. Her ass looked amazing. She looked naturally pretty, make up free in the morning sunlight.

I realised I had no idea if the rules had changed, so to speak. Normally at this point I'd say good morning and offer to dry up. But last night I had come down her throat, eaten her pussy and fucked her hard enough to almost make her scream. And now I had had her, I wanted her again.

'Morning bro,' she called over her shoulder.

'Morning Stacey. You sleep ok?'

She laughed and turned to me. 'Yes, I did. I think the fact that I got a good hard fuck probably helped.'

I didn't know what to say. In the light of day, this all seemed incredible. My cock throbbed though and I made no attempt to hide my hard on.

She saw my face and smiled. 'Look, I know it's going to take some adjustment. But I want this. I want you, I want to have a baby with you and Lorna, and I want this to work out with the three of us. I think it could be really good.'

I searched my heart. It was an adjustment but I realised I wanted the same thing. I wanted to commit to Stacey. I was in love with her. Plus she was as hot as hell. Her tits looked good in that t shirt but they looked even better in my hands.

She saw me looking and her eyes dropped to my shorts.

'Stacey, I-'

She giggled. 'Hey, it's flattering. You don't think my pussy is wet right now from looking at your big juicy cock?'

'Is it?' I breathed, stepping towards her.

'Why don't you bend me over the table and find out for yourself?'

Instead of answering, heat flared quickly between us and I crushed her to me, her big tits squashed between us, our kisses hot and frantic as I gave into my lust for her. Now it was unleashed and I didn't want to hold back. She grabbed my cock and I rubbed her pussy over her yoga pants.

I yanked my t shirt over my head and she did the same with hers, her breasts heaving in a pretty lacy blue underwired bra.

I span her around and pushed her towards the table, where she quickly bent over it and braced her hands on the top, spreading her legs apart.

I moved behind her and pulled her yoga pants down to her ankles and kicked them away. She was wearing a matching powder blue thong that rode up right between her cheeks, and her juicy ass was rounded and firm.

I pushed my boxers and shorts down to my ankles and my cock, immediately rock hard, sprang out.

I smacked my little sister in law's ass twice and watched the flesh jiggle before grabbing her between the legs and groping at her pussy which was warm and wet through the flimsy material of her thong.

'Told you, bro,' gasped Stacey and I smacked her ass again.

I peeled the thong down from her ass and left it round her ankles. I was desperate to get inside her but slapped my cock down a couple of times on her ass cheeks before lining myself up behind her, shuffling forward with my shorts still around my ankles

Stacey reached back and spread her cheeks for me, opening up her wet pussy and I grabbed her hips before I moved forward and slid into her pussy in one powerful thrust, all the way to the hilt. She cried out.

'Oh fuck that feels good Stace.'

Stacey just groaned and I immediately started railing her, pounding into her with deep, hard strokes, our bodies clapping together as she pushed back against my thrusts. Her ass rippled and bounced against me as I took her hard and fast.

I let go of her hips and moved my hands over her smooth back, going for the clasp of her bra. I wanted her naked tits in my hands.

My sister in law braced up on her hands on the table and I watched as I got her bra off and those beautiful big tits were freed and swung with the motion of our bodies.

I got my hands underneath her and cupped her tits in my hands, her nipples hard points in my palms, as we got into a rhythm. I had dreamed about taking her from behind over this very table and the reality was even better than the fantasy.

'Oh yes, yes, yes. Fucking do me, come on, fuck your little sister. Fuck you're big. Harder, come on, fuck me harder, I can take it.'

I gave her what we both wanted, pistoning in and out of her hot slippery pussy, my balls slapping her, my hands groping and squeezing her tits before returning to that ass and smacking her again and again.

'Well, good morning both of you,' said Lorna laughing as she entered the kitchen.