The Sister in Law Back Up Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh yeah, sis, right there, god that's good. You're gonna make me come so hard, you two. Fuck!'

I put a finger into Stacey's juicy cunt now as I lapped and sucked at her clit. I reached my hand out somewhat blindly and starting groping my wife's ass, rubbing between her legs, trying and failing to get her wet panties off but I was getting something right as she started to moan too, even while her mouth was full of her sister's big tit.

Lorna had moved over to Stacey's other tit and was licking around and on top of her sister's nipple. The angle change meant I was able to pull my wife's panties down to her knees and I wasted no time in getting my fingers in her slippery pussy from behind too.

As I fingered both my wife and sister-in-law, I came very close to blowing my load all over the bed but I re-focussed on Stacey. I wanted to make her come and come hard all over my face and fingers and when I added a second finger, and began sawing in and out of her whilst sustaining the sucking of her clit, her thick thighs started to tremble and I smiled even while I ate her out.

'That's it big bro, fuck that's it, right there, right there, ah, ah, ah, oh fuck I'm coming, uh, uh, uh, fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm COMING!'

Those juicy thighs clamped on my face now which was bathed with a fresh warm flow of her girl juices which I swallowed even while she cried out. Her whole body was shaking and trembling from the orgasm and I quickly grabbed the base of my cock hard so I wouldn't come.

As her orgasm subsided, she sighed and her thighs parted. I lapped gently at her as she twirled her fingers in my hair, her breathing returning to normal.

'Good job, big bro. Good job.'

***

Stacey went to take a shower, and I watched her heart shaped ass as I lay back on the bed. I wanted to smack her juicy rear, but decided I would do that later, preferably whilst I fucked her from behind.

'You like my sister's ass?', Lorna said, one long leg thrown over me.

'Not as much as you like her tits, apparently.'

My wife laughed at that, even whilst she played with my cock.

'You think you're the only one who likes sucking her tits? And no, I'm not bi. And no, I've never been with anyone else. But when Stacey turned 18, we started playing with each other a little.'

'I had no idea.'

'Obviously. But when we both got boyfriends, we moved on from that. But tonight, seeing you going at her, well...it got me going too.'

'It was fucking hot,' I said honestly. 'I nearly came when I saw what you were doing.'

'Oh yeah?' Lorna said, 'First you come down my sister's throat. Now you nearly came on her bed. I'm sure you can think of a better place to shoot your load.'

'Lorna, are you really ok with all this? It doesn't worry you, what we're doing?'

'No, it really doesn't. Me and Stacey have been talking about this for a while. Tonight was a set up, you know that. When Stacey rang and said you'd turned her down and would never cheat on me, the final piece fell into place.'

'The final piece?'

'You, dummy. Your faithfulness in the face of temptation. Plus, Stacey has been in love with you for years. Couldn't you tell? You just needed my approval.'

'I don't know what I've done to deserve you. Or your sister.'

'Well this guy has a little something to do with it,' she said, squeezing the head of my cock.

'I love you, Lorna.'

'And I love you. That's why this is going to work out just fine. Now shut up and eat my pussy.'

***

I had my head between my wife's long slender legs, my tongue right up inside her familiar smooth wet cunt when I felt the bed dip.

'Hey, bro. Mind if I join?'

I put my head up even whilst Lorna was mid groan. My sister in law was fresh from the shower, smelt amazing, and was kneeling next to me naked, her beautiful big soft tits in my face, her nipples big and tasty looking. I still wasn't used to the incredible view.

She smirked as she saw me ogling her.

'You can titfuck me later, but for now let me take over here and you can stick that huge cock in my big sister's mouth.'

'Good idea, little sis, just like the old days,' said my wife. 'Get up here, Adam, it's my turn to suck your dick.'

Without thinking about it, I got up on my knees and kissed Stacey hard on the mouth, giving her an early taste of her sister's juicy pussy. I fondled her tits while she wanked my length for a few moments, then she smacked my ass, getting me to move.

I climbed on top of my wife, straddling her carefully and slapped my erection on her perky tits a few times before she grabbed hold of my hips, and pulled me towards her parted lips.

I put my hands on the headboard for balance and fed the tip of my cock into her waiting wet mouth, angling down. Lorna took it without hesitation and tongued my sensitive slit before sucking on my swollen cockhead.

'Oh fuck, Lorna that feels good.'

'Mhhhhmmmm.'

Behind me I could hear the wet sound of her pussy getting thoroughly eaten out by her sister. Lorna wrapped her lips tightly around my stiff pole and I started to slide in and out of her mouth as she looked up at me, heat in her gaze.

My breath was coming in gasps now. I held the sides of my wife's face to keep it steady while she took care of my cock, the tight seal of her lips moving back and forth on my length, her tongue tapping, swirling and licking the underside of my shaft. Her hands came round my back and she dropped them lower to squeeze my ass. That made me fuck her throat faster and I tipped my head back, closing my eyes, lost in the sensation.

Then I was surprised to feel what had to be a third hand on my ass, and a wet tongue on my balls.

'Oh, fuck Stacey.'

'Feel good, bro?'

Stacey had moved behind me and was rubbing and licking my heavy hanging balls even while I was getting throated by her sister.

'Christ, yes.'

'How about we swap, bro. I think you should fuck my big sister now. You need to fill her pussy with your big juicy cock. She's soaking down there. Mind if I sit on her face?'

Fuck. Even I hadn't gone so far as to fantasise about this. Lorna let my wet cock out of her mouth. 'Stick that fucking thing in me, Adam.'

I moved down Lorna's body whilst Stacey moved up. I wasted no time in getting myself situated between my wife's shapely thighs, sitting back on my knees as I fisted my cock, but when I looked up I had to pause to appreciate the view. My curvy sister in law was facing me, those big tits shifting around while she got settled, her knees either side of Lorna as she lowered her plump pussy to meet her older sister's waiting tongue. It was easily the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life, as surprising as it was a turn on. Stacey gently braced her hands on Lorna's toned stomach and leant forward a little.

Lorna's cunt was glistening wet with her juices and moving my hips forward, I easily penetrated her, my shaft parting her lips, opening her up in a smooth movement that had both of us groaning, my wife's voice muffled as she worked between her sister's full thighs.

I bottomed out quickly in my wife's familiar pussy, and I was balls deep when she squeezed me with her vaginal walls, sheathing me in her warm and wet channel.

'That looks good, bro,' said Stacey, looking at where I was joined with her sister. 'I get to watch you screw my sister. You get to watch her eat me out. Oh fuck, Lor, right there. God, you always were good at this.'

I got into a rhythm as I stroked slow and deep into Lorna's slippery pussy, but I couldn't take my eyes off the junction of my sister in law's deliciously thick thighs, where my wife's long pink tongue moved inside Stacey's wet slit. Stacey was cupping and caressing her own tits with one hand, and with the other she was spreading her lips open and running a finger up and down through her trimmed bush to her clit.

Lorna got her ankles up on to my shoulders, and I leaned into her, taking her wet cunt now in faster thrusts, my balls slapping against her ass, her firm tits bouncing on her chest.

My sister in law shifted position on my wife's face, her eyelids fluttering as Lorna panted and groaned into her pussy below.

With the changed position I was much closer to Stacey and reached for her. She came into my arms and we sort of hugged each other, my arms round her back, her head on my shoulder, those luscious breasts pressed against me as below us I reamed her sister. Stacey was getting a little red in the face, the flush reaching down her neck too.

'You fuck my sister hard, bro. Fuck her tight little pussy. Make her come all over that big juicy cock of yours.'

Lorna was clenching on me now, her tightened channel sucking on my stiff rod as I ploughed her with increasing intensity, so turned on I didn't think I could last much longer.

I dipped my head and closed my lips around one of Stacey's big pink stiff nipples, sucking hard, with my other hand cupping her other breast, caressing the soft and heavy weight of it as the bed bounced.

Then Stacey brought my head up and our mouths crashed together in a frantic kiss, our tongues meeting, my hands in her hair now as I began to lose control. I reached one hand down between our bodies and felt Lorna's tongue licking around my fingers as I pressed them into Stacey's hot and juicy pussy, finding her clit by feel alone and rubbing it as Lorna tongued into her vagina below.

The effect was almost immediate. Stacey let out a long groan into my mouth and stiffened in my embrace as she came all over my fingers and Lorna's face, crying out.

I could feel Lorna tighten beneath us both and Stacey rose up a little. Lorna's face was wet with her sisters juices and she was trembling on the edge of orgasm as I kept pumping into her, the wet sound of her pussy as I fucked her filling my ears.

'I'm coming, oh fuck I'm coming!' Lorna gasped.

At her words I felt my balls contracting and with one big thrust I speared her deeply, my eyes locked with Stacey's as my wife's pussy gripped me tightly. I came hard at the same time as Lorna and we shuddered together as the tingling squeezing rush reached the head of my cock and I pulsed and throbbed and jerked inside her, coming in big spurts, buried between her shaking thighs as we both cried out in mutual release, her walls clenching on me.

***

We had collapsed on the bed, the three of us tangled together in a hot mess. My face was comfortably settled between my sister in law's big tits as she stroked my hair and I caressed her full ass. Behind me Lorna was pressed up against my back, one leg thrown across me. I was drifting off as my breathing slowed, listening to them murmuring to each other as I nuzzled the valley between Stacey's gorgeous boobs.

***

I woke alone in bed some time later, the covers at my feet. For a second the whole thing seemed like it could have been a crazy dream. But my cock felt used in the most pleasant way and my pubic hair was matted and sticky.

My phone beeped on the nightstand. It was a message from Lorna.

That got my cock twitching and my ass moving.

***

Stacey had won the hot tub in an online competition a few years back but I had never used it. According to Lorna, Stacey liked to use it in the early hours of the morning when no one else was around. That little bit of information had gotten me thinking many times about what my sister in law looked like in a bikini.

I heard the girls giggling as I padded downstairs. It was still dark out but dawn would be breaking soon. I chugged down a glass of water at the sink and headed out the back door wearing only my trunks.

It was mild out. The garden lights illuminated the space and the tall heater was on, and as I walked over to the large circular tub with a square surround, I could feel the comfortable warmth on my body. There were a couple of decent looking padded sunbeds and some towels too.

Mild or not, with these two women waiting for me in the tub I'd have joined them even if it was snowing.

They were on opposite sides of the tub which was in full on bubble jacuzzi mode, drinking from wine glasses. There was a small high table pulled up to the side with another glass and a big bottle of prosecco chilling in an ice bucket.

'Ah there he is, Stace,' said Lorna as I approached. My wife was wearing her favourite yellow bikini, her perky breasts barely covered by the two flimsy triangles of her string tied top.

My eyes flicked to my sister in law whose big tits were contained in a royal blue bikini top which had a supportive band underneath the bikini cups. It was kind of like a sports bra with a partly concealed zip down the middle. Her breasts were squashed together nicely, her cleavage incredible, and her nipples were clear points pressing against the stretched fabric.

I had never seen Stacey in a bikini before and I hoped it would not be the last time.

My cock was already hardening in my shorts as I lowered myself in the water which was the perfect temperature.

Underneath the bubbly water I could make out my wife and sister in law's bikini bottoms. I was wondering how bold I could be when Stacey and Lorna scooted around till they were either side of me.

Stacey's house was end terrace with high fencing, but in theory we could be seen if the neighbour was looking out their top window. However, all was dark there.

'Relax, bro. Jenna and her brood are away this weekend. It's just us.'

I put my arms around both women, feeling like the king of the world.

Stacey raised her glass to my lips and I drank the fizzy cold wine. Then she took a sip, smirked at me, and before I knew what was happening, she was kissing me and wine was in both of our mouths as our tongues met.

I deepened the kiss, still not used to the fact that I was kissing my sister in law. The fact that I wasn't used to it didn't mean I was shy though. My hand dropped from her shoulder and she leant forward so I could curl my hand around her side and cup a big soft tit in my palm through the thin wet material of her bikini top.

As I took Stacey's mouth and caressed her tit, Lorna reached down under the water and started to squeeze my cock through my trunks.

Stacey broke the kiss and moved her lips to my neck where she started to kiss me gently. Her hand drifted down to my lap.

'Let's get this cock out shall we?'

Stacey and Lorna between them pulled my trunks down and my cock sprang out underwater. The bubbles felt good, but not as good as Stacey's hand on my hard length as she wrapped her fingers around it. Lorna's hand went to my balls where she cupped them.

'Hard again, I see bro. Hope you've got some more come for me.'

Then as she stroked me she loud-whispered in my ear. 'I want it in my pussy this time.'

My cock throbbed at the suggestion and Lorna laughed. 'I think he's up for that little sis.'

My wife turned my head to hers and kissed me hard while they both wanked my cock underwater, Lorna squeezing my balls and the base of my shaft whilst my sister in law stroked up and down from my tip.

I went back and forth for long delicious moments between the two women, deep kissing one before turning my head and kissing the other while they played with my cock and balls.

My hand reached down under the water and started stroking up and down my sister in law's soft inner thighs. She parted them on a sigh to give me better access to her pussy and I took the hint, rubbing up and down, feeling her warm centre between her legs through the wet stretchy material of her bikini bottoms.

'Mmm that feels good big bro.'

Lorna grabbed my other hand and guided it between her legs. 'Hey, don't forget me.'

I didn't as I stroked both of their pussies, feeling like I was in a porno as they wanked me together under the water while I pressed into them through their bikini bottoms.

'Get up on the side, Adam. I want your cock in my mouth,' said Lorna.

I didn't hesitate as I boosted myself out and sat on the side, my hard cock sticking straight up, water dripping down my body. Thank goodness for the heater.

Lorna and Stacey turned and both moved between my legs which I spread widely as I looked down at them. Stacey giggled as she grasped hold of my erection round the middle.

'I still can't get over the size of this thing, Lor. Share it with you?'

Lorna met my gaze, and nodded. 'Of course, sisters share everything, right?'

Stacey moved her hand to the base of my cock and Lorna moved in and lowered her face to the head of my shaft, kissing the tip, then licking around my mushroom head before sliding her lips over it and taking it into her warm mouth.

As she sucked gently on my cockhead I moaned in pleasure and looked down at my wife's wet tits through the yellow material of her bikini top, her nipples peaked and pushing against the fabric.

My sister in law moved her hand away and Lorna took me deeper into her mouth, the tight suction of her lips moving up and down my length now in the way she knew I liked the best. I placed one hand gently on top of Lorna's head, smoothing her damp hair back from her forehead

Then Stacey dipped her head underneath my wife's and started kissing and licking at my balls, her nose brushing the bottom of my shaft, almost meeting Lorna's lips as she slid me in and out of her mouth, taking me almost to the root.

I tipped my head back and groaned as both women worked on me lovingly. I would have come by now if I hadn't already come twice. The wet sounds of them taking care of me almost took me over the edge. Looking down at Stacey's big tits encased in that royal blue bikini top, I could easily see her nipples were stiff and I ached to suck on them again.

Stacey's head emerged from down below, letting one of my balls out of her mouth.

'Swap?'

'Good idea little sis.'

As they moved, my hands drifted to Lorna's slender shoulders and I tried to reach down and untie her bikini string top at her back. I couldn't reach but Lorna smiled up at me and reached behind her back. Within seconds her top went over the side of the hot tub and her familiar tits came into view, her breasts wet, nipples hard.

Then she dipped low and Stacey came up, her mouth moving towards my cockhead, taking my length into her mouth slowly, looking up at me as her lips suctioned along my erection, her tongue tapping and swirling underneath my shaft. I could feel but not see Lorna's fingers on my sensitive balls before her tongue and lips got to work on me down there.

I felt like the luckiest guy in the world as my sister in law started to bob up and down on me and I started to move my hips a little with hands braced behind me, sliding in and out of her mouth whilst the tight seal of her lips added delicious pressure up and down my shaft.

Stacey let me out of her mouth briefly to lick at my cock slit, catching a bead of precum on her tongue, before plunging back down on my cock, taking me right to the back of her throat.

'Oh fuck Stace.'

'Mmmmmhmmm.'

I reached down and got my hands on her big breasts, cupping and squeezing them through her damp bikini top. She kept one hand on my thigh but with the other unzipped her bikini top and those beautiful big tits burst out, her thick nipples making my teeth ache, beads of water dripping down her cleavage. I caressed her breasts and played my thumbs over her nipples whilst she took me almost all the way to my pubic bone. Lorna was sucking on my heavy hanging balls now.

'I'm going to come soon,' I managed to gasp out and Stacey grasped me hard around the base and let me out of her mouth.

'Not yet, mister. Come on, we've both waited a long time for this. I want you inside me.'

'You're sure?'

I was probably crazy for giving her a chance to change her mind.