The Sister in Law Back Up Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been so wrapped up in screwing Stacey I hadn't heard her coming down the stairs. I slowed my movements as I watched Lorna watching us, her eyes heated. I realised then she was enjoying the show. She had a towel wrapped around her head and a dressing gown on.

'Hey, little sis,' my wife called out, 'You getting a good pounding?'

'Yeah,' gasped Stacey as I sped up again, 'Just taking care of his morning wood, sis. Fuck he feels even bigger in me today, uh, uh, uh, than yes, yes, yesterday.'

I looked at Lorna as I fucked her little sister hard over the table and smacked her juicy ass again.

'Yeah, Adam, you smack that ass. She's been a very bad little sister,' Lorna laughed, slipping her dressing gown off and walking over to us, naked. In the morning light, my wife looked beautiful, with her breasts high on her chest, her bare slit and long legs She took the damp towel off her head and smacked my ass with it. I laughed even whilst I was pounding her sister from behind.

Lorna came up behind me closely and I felt her hard nipples on my back, then her hand went down between my legs, rubbing my balls as she moved to my side.

I turned my head and caught Lorna's mouth in a hot tongue-filled kiss and I gripped Stacey's ample hips harder, slamming her back on to my rigid length as I railed her wet pussy, her big tits swinging back and forward.

'My turn,' said Lorna, rubbing her pussy, before bending over the table next to her sister, and spreading her legs for me.

I slowed my assault on Stacey's pussy and withdrew my shiny cock from her tight slippery hole and, stepping out of my underclothes, moved behind Lorna now. Stacey gasped and was panting hard.

I smacked my wife's pert and naked ass a couple of times, then slapped my cock down on her tight cheeks before moving in closer, notching my erection between her glistening pussy lips before thrusting forward, penetrating her in a big hard stroke before pulling out and doing it again.

Now Lorna braced up on the table next to her sister and I started to give it hard to my wife, her taut little ass a delicious contrast to her sister's bigger booty, her smaller tits bouncing as I got deep into her.

I kept one hand curled around Lorna's hip but with the other I grabbed Stacey's ass, and started playing with her wet pussy, slick with her juices, her lips pink and swollen. I couldn't have been more turned on as I fucked one sister and fingered the other.

Stacey and Lorna started kissing each other across the kitchen table and I felt like the King of the world again as I pleasured both women at the same time, my balls now slapping against Lorna's behind as I leaned over her. I rubbed right round Stacey's pussy and found her swollen clit, pressing it with a finger before sticking two fingers into her hot cunt.

Both women were gasping and panting now, a light sheen of sweat on their backs as I kept on hammering into Lorna whose groans filled the kitchen.

Stacey looked over her shoulder at me, red faced and panting.

I slowed my thrusting into Lorna, pulled out my wet cock and moved back to my sister in law. Stepping between her open legs, I wasted no time in getting back inside her, burying my hard shaft into her waiting pussy, groaning as I penetrated her afresh before getting properly deep inside her cunt.

Moving backwards and forwards between the sisters like this made me appreciate the differences and similarities between the two pussies. Lorna was able to take a little less of my length it seemed on each stroke and was a bit tighter, whereas Stacey was able to take my cock all the way more easily though she was a little looser. Stacey when she clamped on me though had a tighter grip. Both women when they orgasmed got juicier but Stacey came harder I thought. She certainly had yesterday at any rate.

I leaned into my sister in law now and dug my fingers into her full hips, grunting with each stroke as I brought her closer to orgasm, fucking her hard over the table.

I put one hand on Stacey's back now as I did her, and with the other smacked my wife's ass and finger fucked her, finding her clit now and sliding my fingers over her swollen little nub the way I knew she liked.

When I could feel I was close to coming, I withdrew from Stacey's wet slit and swapped back to Lorna, holding the base of my cock for a few seconds before pushing back into my wife's tight pussy and giving her a few thrusts.

'Oh fuck,' I gasped, 'I'm not going to be able to last much longer.'

Stacey got up off the table, her pussy wet and swollen, her breasts with their hard nipples jiggling. 'You need to sit down. Let me ride you till you come. We're trying to get me pregnant remember.'

I slid out of Lorna who panted and looked back at me, her damp hair in her eyes. 'She's right, you need to put your cum in her pussy, not mine.'

Stacey pulled a chair out from the table and I sat on its comfortable pad, my wet shaft flexing slightly but sticking straight up. Stacey moved in front of me and I reached for her. She sat open legged on my knees at first, her soft weight on me felt good, and I groped her ass, squeezing and fondling her. She smiled at me before scooting forward, rising up, her pussy wet and open, before sinking straight down on to my erection, taking me deep in one movement. She was tight on my lap, her pussy slips stretched fully open around the base of my wide shaft, her trim pubic hair matted with juices.

Those tits in front of me were begging to be sucked, so I took a nipple into my mouth as my sister in law started to rise up and down on me, her slick heat slippery and all consuming as she started to bounce on me.

I knew I wouldn't be able to last long. I was so deep in her in this position on her down strokes and it felt so good that all I could do was hang on as long as possible. Stacey tightened her thighs around me and I held her hips and ass as she rode me hard, watching as I went in and out of her and her tits bounced. Every now and again I caught a stiff nipple in my mouth and sucked hard as her rising groans filled the air.

Lorna had moved into view and played with her clit as she watched us before standing close next to her sister's head, her pussy level with Stacey's mouth. Stacey stilled for a moment and I watched as Lorna opened her lips to make it easier for Stacey to tongue her clit and pussy lips.

I filled my hands with Stacey's big tits as she resumed bouncing, trying to eat her sister's pussy at the same time. I felt my orgasm building, my cock swelling inside my sister in law's wet hole.

'Oh fuck, I'm gonna come, Stace, I'm fucking coming.'

'Oh yeah, bro, fill me up, fucking cum hard for me, fuck a baby into me.'

Somehow, Lorna came first, I could see new wetness on Stacey's face and that set me off, my balls contracting as Stacey sat down hard on me, her pussy walls squeezing and convulsing on my shaft as a delicious tingling rush ran up my cock and I exploded inside her, pulse after pulse, coming deep in her as she came too, shuddering on me, holding my shoulders, both of us crying out as I filled her pussy with my hot cum, my head buried between my sister in law's big heaving tits, my throbbing cock buried between her thick shaking thighs.

***

After that incredible weekend, I spent a lot more time round Stacey's, sometimes with Lorna and more often just me, frequently going over on a Sunday night. Lorna was fully in support of this new arrangement, and I know she had spoken to Stacey a number of times about it.

I had managed to arrange with my employers to be more of a remotely based home worker which gave me more time with my sister in law.

Usually once the kids were off to school, we would take a shower together, and I'd soap up those big tits, cupping their slippery firm weight from behind, my hard cock pressed up against her soft ass, my fingers between her thick thighs, playing with her pussy under the warm spray. Then we'd go to bed and I'd give her a good hard fucking until I came deep inside her juicy mommy pussy, pressing my whole body down on to her soft curves.

Or sometimes after a late breakfast I'd quickly peel off her yoga pants and panties and eat her pussy out as she lay back on the kitchen table, tonguing her to an orgasm before stuffing her with my cock, pounding her hard, holding her legs wide open until I shot my load inside her.

There was an increasingly domestic side to our relationship too though, me helping with housework and the kids homework, talking together about our days, kissing each other hello and goodbye. I felt my love for Stacey grow. I wanted to romance her too. I bought her flowers and little gifts, texted her I love you's. She reciprocated and did sweet things for me too, making me a home cooked meal and getting my favourite band's latest album.

One weekend night when her parents had the kids, we had a cosy night in and she made me close my eyes before she came in the bedroom. When I opened them I found my sister in law was wearing an incredibly hot black lace lingerie set with suspenders, garter belt and stockings, the whole nine yards. Her pretty lacy bra barely contained her creamy breasts. She looked amazing.

That night, we didn't fuck. We made love, slowly and tenderly. I kissed her hair, her forehead, her neck, her breasts and nipples, her tummy, her clit and pussy, her thighs, legs and feet, worshipping every inch of her perfectly curvy body. I made her orgasm twice with my fingers and tongue before I slid inside her. When I came balls deep and powerfully inside her, we held tight to one another afterwards, whispering heartfelt I love you's in the warm after glow of our lovemaking.

***

In the end it was obvious what we needed to do. Lorna put in for a transfer to Stacey's local hospital which was granted and we sold our house and moved in with Stacey - who had plenty of room. Obviously that had been discussed with the kids who were happy to see more of their aunt and uncle. I knew I had growing fatherly feelings towards the kids, and it gave us all the chance to be a new, blended family together.

I had worried that Lorna might be jealous but that wasn't the case at all. She sometimes went to bed just with Stacey and they emerged more than happy. They were closer than ever and the kids had two moms now.

I had no grounds for jealousy either. We enjoyed many incredible threesomes together, and I still took Lorna and Stacey to bed separately. I was more than a little lucky. I had the love of two women who I loved fiercely back and the kids had three committed parents.

***

Stacey and I were having a lazy Sunday afternoon in bed. We were facing each other cuddled up and I was sucking on those big tits I could never get enough of whilst she played with my cock.

I pushed her on to her back and kissed her stiff nipples and between her full breasts before moving lower between her legs. Stacey has stopped trimming her bush back so much and I found that I liked her more hairy pussy. I ran my fingers through it before I spread her lips open with my thumbs and started slowly licking her just the way I knew now she liked.

I smiled as I sucked gently on her clit and she began to moan. Then suddenly she was up off the bed and heading to the bathroom where she threw up violently. I followed her, concerned, and held her hair back and stroked her shoulders gently till she settled.

'Are you thinking what I'm thinking?' I asked.

'Depends. I'm thinking you better make me come before we see if I'm pregnant.'

I laughed at that. 'Fine by me.'

***

By the time Stacey started to show, her morning sickness had worn off and she wanted even more sex than usual. Fortunately both Lorna and myself were up to the task and both of us found her rounded belly a turn on. I felt more like a man than ever knowing I had put a baby in her. I was going to be a dad.

She wanted my cock in her pretty much all of the time. She had taken to not wearing underwear around the house and wore pretty little sundresses with button up fronts or even just a long t-shirt. I went around with an almost permanent hard on.

Many mornings after the kids had gone to school were spent with her flipping her shirt or dress up, pulling down my boxers and just sitting straight down on my cock at the kitchen table, rocking and grinding on me gently whilst we talked. Her pussy was wet almost all of the time and if i wasn't fucking her I'd be fingering her or eating her out.

Stacey's nipples were extra sensitive and Lorna and I could make her come just by sucking on them and touching her clit a little. When she got bigger I would take her from behind or on her side. She didn't want me to go gently at all and wanted to be pounded hard a lot of the time. I was happy to oblige. Sometimes Lorna would wank me off over her sister's baby bump and then lick my cum up and swap it between her and Stacey.

The first time I did anal with Stacey was electrifying too. I occasionally fucked Lorna's tight little ass when she was on her period and one time Stacey was watching us and said she'd like to try. Lorna had her get on all fours on the bed, and spread lube on my cock and in and around her sister's cute little asshole, then spread her sisters cheeks wide, helping me work my cock past her tight ring inch by inch, taking Stacey's anal cherry from behind. At first I was gentle but when Lorna moved up the bed and pulled Stacey's head between her open legs to get her to eat her pussy, I lost control and really gave it hard to Stacey, bouncing against her heart shaped ass, fingering her juicy pussy as my balls slapped against her, coming deep in her ass as she tightened on me, squeezing her walls around me, milking me dry.

***

When the baby arrived, of course our sex lives had to take a back seat and Stacey was sore for a few weeks. There was a period of adjustment but Lorna and I doted on the baby and on Stacey. Stacey's kids were really sweet and helpful and we had built a unique family. The story that everyone accepted was that Stacey was our surrogate and had been artificially inseminated. It was close enough to the truth that we didn't truly feel we were lying.

When baby Amelia was 6 months old, Lorna and I proposed to Stacey who tearfully accepted the diamond engagement ring which she wore on her right hand. The fact that it wasn't legally recognised when we married each other in a home ceremony a few months later didn't matter to us. As a threesome we were united in and out of bed.

Stacey and Lorna's folks had our three kids for the weekend and we went out for a swanky meal at a country hotel where we stayed for our honeymoon.

I didn't care what people thought about us. All I knew was that I was the luckiest guy on the planet with two women who loved me. Stacey and Lorna were dressed up to the nines for our evening meal, Stacey in a low cut black cocktail dress that showed off her delicious cleavage and Lorna in an off the shoulder deep red dress with a thigh high split on one side flashing her incredible legs.

Later in the hotel king size bed they took turns riding my cock hard and after I had satisfied both women, bringing them both to noisy orgasms, sucking their tits, eating them out, and finally coming in both their pussies, I lay sandwiched between them contentedly, with their warm naked bodies curled up either side of me.

I thought again, there was no place I'd rather be.