The Sister-Wives

Story Info
A man and his sister-wives.
11.6k words
4.62
40.9k
74
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thonglife
thonglife
106 Followers

This is intended to be a multi-part story, though I don't know how many parts exactly. I'm writing it organically, as ideas hit me, without a real outline about where it will actually end. All characters and story lines are fictional.

My story starts a several years ago with my older sister-in-law Jennifer. She is currently under my desk sucking my cock like her life depends on it while her other two sisters, my wife and their younger sister, are both still sleeping. I start work early, and she likes to see how distracted she can make me during my morning conference calls. I do have to admit, maintaining my composure on the call can be a bit of a challenge, but we both like the game. If you're wondering about the three sisters act, that's why we're here. It's a real-life version of sister-wives where the sisters are all in fact sisters. Life imitates art or some such.

Jennifer had recently separated from her boyfriend when this all started. Her first marriage to Tom was mostly to satisfy her religious parents due to her pregnancy before finishing high school. They were both kids, and not prepared for children of their own or an adult relationship. In their eight years together, they had four kids, two girls and two boys. By the time we got together, she was 48 years old and they were all grown and out of her house. Her second marriage was to Eric, and that was supposed to be the one true love we all thought, until she found out he'd been cheating on her from almost the very beginning with his high school sweetheart. She wouldn't leave her husband, but she apparently never stopped loving Eric either, and he was happy to live a double life. That is until Jenny figured it out and walked in on them one day. In a fit of anger, depression or revenge, she almost immediately cheated on him with a contractor doing work on a neighbor's house. Enter divorce number two, and shortly after, mister contractor moved into her house, which surprised all of us because he was a barely functional alcoholic and a raving asshole. True to character, Stephen the contractor left one day and Jenny didn't hear from him for almost a month. When she finally did, he told her he'd hooked up with a woman and was moving to Arizona with her. He ordered her to put what tools he'd left behind in storage so he could come get them whenever he decided to come back. Asshole.

The beginning of all of this starts here, when a sobbing Jenny called my wife to unload her years of bad men, and frankly bad judgment at times, on her. The result of all of that was my wife Karen telling her she should sell his shit and walk away with whatever money she could get from it. By the time he got tired of whomever he was with, he'd probably forget all about it anyway, and if he did happen to show up, he'd have to talk to me about it which was almost certain to not go well. I might have been in my mid-forties then, but I was 6'4" and 215 pounds of athlete and Stephen was a short, scrawny coward. Even with a belly full of booze, none of us figured he had the balls to try anything. That was reassuring enough to Jenny, and she agreed to my wife's plan. Since we lived a couple hours away and Karen had other things to do, we decided that I'd drive over and spend that following Saturday going through everything, figure out an inventory and prices, and then help list all the items.

The week flew by, and before I knew it, Friday night arrived. I got home from work to find Karen in our bedroom packing me an overnight bag which surprised me.

"Hey babe, what are you packing?"

I startled her, and she laughed. "Hey, just throwing a few things together for you just in case. I talked to Jenny today while she was looking over all of Stephen's crap. I don't think you're going to get through it in a day, so I thought maybe you could just stay there and finish up Sunday. Jen is excited to have company and she's out shopping for meals for you two."

I groaned. This wasn't what I was expecting, and I really would have rather done something else Sunday. Don't get me wrong, I like Jenny, she's fun to hang around and we get along fine, but I bust my ass all week, and I liked having the weekends to unwind a bit.

Karen just laughed. "Quit whining Mark, you'll survive. She needs this, and I promise you'll have a good time there doing it. Besides, I'll send you off with a smile on your face for helping." She looked over her shoulder and shook her ass at me, and I grinned. She turned back to the bag laughing lightly and I stepped up behind her, reached around and slid my hands up her shirt to her firm little tits and pushed my crotch against her ass. She pushed back and I leaned in to her ear and said "How about we work on that smile now and finish this later?"

She turned and kissed me, reaching back for my crotch and felt me getting hard. "We don't have much time, I have a bunch of work stuff to finish up, I just took a quick break to start packing you up."

"I won't need much." I said, releasing her and unbuckling my belt. I watched as she pushed her tights down and kicked them off, exposing her heart shaped ass as I stepped out of my own.

She leaned over the bed and reached back to spread her ass cheeks, showing me everything which she knows I love. I knelt down and pushed my face into her pussy, licking quickly up and down her pink slit. She grunted into the bedspread as my tongue circled her clit and then pushed up inside her. I let the saliva flow freely, lubricating her, then stood up and lined myself up, running the swollen head of my cock up and down between her wet lips. She pushed back as I reached her opening, and with a grunt, I pushed my cock deep inside her, shaking the whole bed as I drove her into it.

"Fuck!" she yelped, releasing her ass cheek and grasping the bedspread up near her head.

"OK?" I asked simply, feeling the velvety smooth grip of her cunt around my thick shaft and resisting the urge to pull out and pound back into her.

"Yes, good...just surprised me a little." She giggled. "Hurry up now, fuck me hard and tell me when you're ready so I can suck you off. I don't want you dribbling out of me all night."

I knew that was her way of telling me to do my thing and get off, and after a week of not fooling around, I was happy to oblige her. I grasped her hips and pulled back, then thrust hard again, shaking the entire bed as I pushed her into the mattress. She grunted again and I smiled, knowing how much she loved a little roughness.

She moaned softly as I impaled her. "You like my pussy don't you?" she moaned.

"I love your tight little pussy." I answered, pummeling her from behind. "You like this too, don't you? Reach back and spread your pussy, show me how wet you are for this cock." Her hands slid down her hips to her ass and spread herself wide as I slowly pulled out, staring into her glistening pink hole.

I laughed, getting on me knees behind her. "Dirty girl, you're soaking wet." She was, and I wet my fingertips with her juices pooling just above her clit before thrusting them inside her. She spread wider as I swirled them around her opened hole, then moved upward wetting her asshole.

She giggled. "Not now babe, maybe later. Just shove that big dick back in my pussy and fuck me, but hurry up, I've got a conference call in 10 minutes!"

I laughed and pushed the big purple head down and pushed inside quickly. She immediately clamped down, massaging my length with every slippery part of her cunt. I wasn't going to last long that way and she knew it.

"Don't be a tease. Pull my hair and fuck me hard!" I laughed and grabbed a handful of her auburn locks and pulled firmly until her head arched back.

Her eyes were wild and she gasped, her breath raspy as I turned her head. She stared back at me, mouth open and panting softly, a portrait of a woman consumed with lust. With her head turned, her torso followed and I reached under her shirt and roughly jerked her bra up over her little tit and squeezed it firmly before settling on her nipple and twisting it. Her eyes closed and she yelped. I pulled her hair a little harder, pumping my twitching cock into her fast and hard.

"Is this what you want? You want your little cunt pounded until you can't move?" I was merciless, driving into her as hard as I could as she panted beneath me.

"Y...y...yes! Fuck..k..kk!" Her words sputtered out in rhythm to me pounding against her ass. "I can't...fuck, I'm cum..m..m..ing! God...d....dammit fuck!" I felt her clamp down on me and she shook as her orgasm racked through her body. It was too much for me, and I pulled out quickly, climbing up on the bed by her head and shoved my cock toward her open mouth just as the first stream of gooey white cum erupted from the tip. It hit her upper lip and she almost got a giggle out before I pushed the head into her mouth and she sucked hard as I pumped my seed into her greedy mouth. I fell forward slightly, catching myself from falling over with one hand while my pelvic floor contracted and emptied my balls emptied into her. I finally did let myself fall to the side, pulling myself from her cum-covered lips with a 'pop'. We both lay there, spent and breathing hard for a few minutes before she climbed up beside me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thanks babe, I guess I needed that too. I love your cum." she said, wiping off her upper lip and sucking my spunk from her finger. I started to smile then stopped and made as much of a grimace as a man could who just had the life literally sucked clean out of him. She giggled, knowing I was screwing with her. "What's with the frown?"

I winked. "Well, you said you'd send me off with a smile on my face. You don't think I'm going to make it that easy for you, do you?" I couldn't help chuckling.

She reached down and grabbed my softening prick. "Don't worry about that, I've got plans for this later. I took out some burgers for dinner, you get to cook tonight."

I laughed and did as I was told, and later that night, I can assure you she put a couple of shit-eating grins on my face. Perhaps that is a story for another time, but it isn't why we're here now.

I woke up early Saturday morning and went for a five mile run, came home and showered, and was on the road by 7:00 am which landed me at Jenny's doorstep a little before 9:00. I rang the bell and waited, but she didn't come to the door. I rang again and waited and still nothing. I was a little annoyed and tried the handle which was locked, so I decided to check out back by the pool. No one there either, but the back sliding door was open so I went in to a quiet house. I checked the kitchen and found coffee made, so I helped myself to a cup, and was sitting at the table when Jenny walked into the kitchen with nothing but a towel wrapped around her head.

I choked on my coffee, and she screamed, covering herself as much as she could and ran from the room as I mentally locked down everything I'd just seen. She was smaller than Karen, about 5'6" and 145 pounds, with slightly larger breasts that sagged a bit and made her nipples point up toward the ceiling. Her pussy was covered by a sparse triangle of blonde to light brown pubes that couldn't hide the thick outer lips or the long inner lips protruding from between them. Narrow hips and a round, jiggling ass that I got a much better look at as she ran down the hallway. Great jerking off material for later I thought, laughing softly.

It was a few minutes later when she came sheepishly out of the bedroom with a heavy robe on.

"Mark, I..." she started.

I just chuckled. "Don't worry about it Jen, it was my fault. I'm the one who broke in through the back door and stole your coffee."

She turned a bit red. "It's just. Well, you saw me, you know..without clothes on." She hung her head. "I'm so embarrassed, I know I don't look...nice." She choked back a tiny sob and I realized she really was dealing with some pent up issues about this and probably other things. Crap.

I stood up and walked over to her. Her arms were pulled in front of her, holding the robe tightly closed. I gently took her in my arms and hugged her to me, pulling her head into my chest. She shook against me as she cried softly for a moment before catching her breath. I felt the dampness of her tears through my shirt.

"Jenny, it's OK. You didn't expect me to be there, and I'm so sorry I startled you." She shuddered softly and didn't say anything, and I struggled to keep my semi-erect cock from brushing against her.

"And by the way, I don't know why you think you don't look nice, but you really do. I couldn't have looked away if I wanted too, you're pretty hot and have a beautiful body!"

She whimpered softly, and then I thought I heard a little chuckle. "You're just trying to make me feel better, but thank you anyway. It's the nicest thing I've heard in a long time." She pulled away gently and I let her go. She glanced up at me, and I could see at least a glimmer of happiness in her eyes. "I'd better get dressed before you get a better look and change your mind." She did laugh softly then, and I joined her.

"You can do that, or I can put on a robe too. Whichever you like." I grinned at her and she playfully punched me in the upper arm.

"Well if you find a reason to take off your shirt later I wouldn't mind!" she quipped, then turned and walked back to her room. I thought I saw a bit of sway to her hips as she walked away. I sighed, hoping she really was OK with that little episode. I couldn't stop myself from closing my eyes and imaging chewing on her long nipples.

She emerged again, this time fully covered, but I found myself looking at her in a completely different light than ever before. I always thought she was pretty, but I couldn't recall ever thinking about her in any kind of sexual way. Now I couldn't stop thinking about it, and despite the surprising amount of work it took to sort through Stephen's pile of surprisingly decent tools, my thoughts drifted all day to images of her naked body. Around dinner time we were just a few hours from being finished, but we decided enough was enough and called it a day.

Jenny opened the fridge and grabbed two beers out along with some chicken breasts that she had marinating. She handed me a beer and the Ziploc with the chicken in it and asked "Could you start the grill for these?"

"Sure. Do you have some tongs?" She opened a drawer and fished around and pulled out a pair. "Perfect. I'll go get these going."

She smiled and turned back to the fridge. A few minutes later she came out with two great looking salads, dressing and two more ice cold beers that she held between her forearm and left tit. The effect of the cold bottles gave her a pretty stiff nipple which did not go unnoticed.

"Brought us another beer for dinner." she said, setting the salads down. I stepped to help, absentmindedly reaching for the beers and brushed against her breast gently in the process. She didn't seem to notice, but my cock did and lengthened slightly in my shorts. We chatted a bit and I flipped the chicken breasts over and before long we were noshing down our dinners and talking about pricing things. The dick had some of the usual garbage, but there were a lot of things left behind that were actually pretty nice and would fetch a good price. All told, I figured she had $1200 to $1500 dollars worth which she was just giddy about. We decided that Sunday we'd get up early and get a few more things sorted into sell and donate piles, price it up and she'd take care of putting up ads. It'd be a quick morning and I could get on my way.

We finished dinner and I was helping clean things up when my phone rang. Glancing at it, I saw it was Karen, probably calling to see how the day went. I waved at Jenny quickly and walked down the hall to the guest room to chat.

"Hey babe, how did you guys do today?"

"Good actually. We have a couple hours left to finish, but she's got a pretty good chunk of money there once it's all sold."

"That's great!" Karen exclaimed. "I was hoping she'd get a little something out of that bastard."

I laughed. "Yeah, she'll do OK." I paused, then added "Do you know anything about how he was treating her? When I got here this morning, she was in a pretty self-loathing kind of mood about everything." I left out the part of that where I'd ogled her bare body.

"Yeah, he was a real asshole. Called her names, degraded her, the whole nine. She's not in a great place right now emotionally, so be nice to her, OK?"

"I will, you know that."

"I do, that's why I love you you big softee." she laughed. "OK, I've got to go. I'll see you later tomorrow."

"OK, love you too. Bye."

I hung up the phone and put it on the charger, and wondered if that bottle of Scotch I'd brought over earlier that year was still here. Stephen was a cheap beer drunk, so there was a shot it was. I grabbed my empty been and walked back out to find Jenny out by the pool, sipping on a clear cocktail. Great minds think alike I guess.

"Hey Jen, do you still have that bottle I brought over here?"

"Probably. Check the back of the pantry, there are a few things there." I did, finding what I was looking for, retrieved a tumbler and poured myself a couple fingers. Well, more like three plus fingers if I'm being honest, and then joined her outside.

"Still gorgeous out here isn't it?" I said, taking a sip.

"It really is. I was thinking about taking a swim, interested?"

In seeing that body squeezed into a swimsuit? Fuck yes I was interested! "Yeah for sure, but I don't think I have a swimsuit. Karen packed me, and I doubt she threw one in."

Jenny glanced at me and smiled a bit coyly. "Well, you brought your birthday suit didn't you? You already saw me in mine, so why don't we just skinny dip?" I must have looked at her pretty strangely, because she glanced back at the deck and muttered to herself "Oh God, what am I doing?"

I took a long pull from my glass and glanced at her, now a little red-faced and still staring at the deck. I was already a little tipsy, and my cock was interfering with my rational thoughts.

"OK, what the hell." I said. After that morning, she probably needed to feel like she got even, and who knows, maybe I could get some more close up views or sneak a couple of pictures of her to get off to later. I was kicking myself for leaving my phone in the bedroom...maybe I could go take a piss and grab it.

Her eyes bugged a little in surprise and she didn't look up at me, but I saw her nod slightly.

"Alright, so how does this work then?"

She looked up and glanced at me, a little half-grin on her face. "Well, I was kind of joking and didn't think you'd really do it. I guess if you really want to, you saw me already, so how about you show me yours?"

I laughed. "This sounds like grade school show and tell, but you make a good point. Fine, I'll go. Shirt first, right?"

Jenny looked up and smiled. "Oh yeah, shirt first."

I put down my scotch, and grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt. Like I said, back then I was in pretty great shape, and when I pulled my shirt off, I heard her gasp softly. I didn't have a six-pack, but I wasn't too far away from one either. My pecs were defined and hard, wide shoulders, toned arms, and a thin waist. I tossed her the shirt.

"So what do you think?" I asked.

"You look...nice." was all Jenny said, but I saw her eyes traveling over my torso.

"Do I keep going, or is it your turn now?" I asked, hoping against hope it was her turn.

I was wrong. "Nope, you got to see everything, so it's my turn. Keep going."

I was staring at her now. Well, not her exactly...her tits, the slight curve of her hips. I wanted to see that deep, meaty cunt of hers again, and my cock wanted it too, swelling a little larger.

"You're right of course, but you can't blame me for hoping it was your turn." I said.

thonglife
thonglife
106 Followers