The Sister-Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon enough. I think we're both going to need to cool off in the pool." she replied.

I kicked off my shoes and socks, then unbuckled my belt. Ordinarily the belt would stay where it was, but something in me said to pull it off through the loops in my shorts. Slowly and deliberately. I watched her as I did, she licked her lips, trying to not make it obvious, but I saw it clear as day. I stepped toward her and handed her the belt.

"Here, want to hold this for me?" I asked shyly. She moaned, almost imperceptible, but I heard it.

"Sure."

I reached down with one hand and unsnapped my shorts, then slowly pushed the zipper down. Very slowly, and when it hit bottom, I pushed the flap far to the side, showing my gray boxer briefs. My cock was stretching down the leg and not in view yet, so it was a fairly toned lower stomach that she saw first.

"Keep going?" I asked, teasing and looking for her reaction.

She replied, almost in a whisper. "Yes." She paused, then added "Please."

It was probably too much to consider that a lusty plea, but her eyes betrayed her. She wanted to see more. I hooked my thumbs into the band, and slowly pushed my shorts down. Being pretty athletic had it's advantages. I was able to bend at the waist and push all the way down without squatting or bending my knees, and I stood back up the same way. I was now in just my boxer briefs, cock stretched out down the right leg and slowly pulsing as the taboo and the excitement of everything slowly took over.

"How's that Jen. Almost down to my suit."

"I'm... I forgot how good in shape you are."

Her eyes were traveling over me and drinking in everything she could and inwardly I smiled, figuring she was gathering masturbation material too. I was proud of my conditioning, and flexed my chest slightly, making the muscle ripple. Neither of us spoke, her staring wantonly at me, me wishing she'd shed her clothes as quickly as possible.

Finally I did speak.

"I'd be happy to keep going Jen, but truthfully, I wish you would go too. Down to your underwear at least like me?"

She stared at me, almost in disbelief I thought.

"Mark, I... This is kind of weird, don't you think?"

I laughed at that and walked over to where I'd set down my drink. The movement let my dick move up slightly until the length of my semi-erection was pushed out to the side. "Yes, it's weird as fuck, but I really don't mind it. Do you?"

"I don't know. It's just...I haven't done anything like this in a long time." She was struggling and I knew it immediately.

"Jen, I can see something is bothering you. What is it?" I asked.

She sighed loudly. "It's just that you... you take care of yourself, and you're in good shape. Great shape." She started to speak and stopped.

"Jen, it's OK. Say what you need to say."

I watched as she searched for the words, and saw a tear forming in her eye. She finally spoke softly. "Mark, I'm old, and not in shape like you. It's embarassing." She trailed off and buried her face in her hands, and I could see clearly she was upset, even if I couldn't understand why. She really did (and still does!) look great.

"Jen, don't do that." I stepped toward her and touched her hand, letting my fingers drift to her face.

"You don't have to say it. I know I'm..."

I touched her face, lifting it so she had to look at me.

"Jen, I told you this morning, and I meant it. You are beautiful, and you have a fantastic body, and I haven't been able to get this morning out of my mind. I've been undressing you all day."

She stared at me in disbelief.

"Jen, there isn't anything in the world I want more right now than to see you pull that shirt off and show me your beautiful breasts."

She opened her mouth and stared at me, but she slowly reached down and grasped the hem of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head, her practical white C-cup bra came into view and I could see a clear outline of her nipples beneath it.

"Perfect." I said softly, staring intently at her heaving chest.

"Oh please Mark. They used to be big and full, now they're just empty, and..."

"Jen, for fucks sake stop it. You haven't even taken off your bra, and look at what you're doing to me!" I pushed my hips forward, emphasizing my cock straining against the material of my boxer briefs.

"Still, you're a guy and guys like all tits right?" She pouted, but I could see a glimmer of satisfaction in her eyes too.

I laughed softly. "I got a good look at them this morning. If I didn't like them, do you think I would be getting hard?"

She looked at me with a mix of doubt and curiosity. "You saw them, what's to like?"

I smiled. This was locked into my memory and I had no doubts when I began.

"I'd guess you are a C-cup, right? Your tits are fuller than you think they are. I like how the skin pulls tight with their weight, making your nipples point up - that is incredibly sexy. Your aereola are a little bigger than a quarter, and sort of an oval shape. And I love how long your nipples are."

She was staring at me.

"How did you see all of that? It was only a few seconds?"

I smiled. "It was all I needed...I memorized all of that and more."

She looked away for a moment, then reached behind her and unhooked her bra, letting it fall from her shoulders and exposing her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, pointing slightly up and I couldn't stop staring as they raised and lowered gently with her breath.

She finally looked me in the eye and spoke. "Get a good look then. Still like them?"

I looked at her a moment, and then hooked my thumbs into my boxer briefs and pushed them down. When I stood back up, my thick seven inch cock jutted straight out, throbbing softly.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked.

Jenny didn't answer, she just stared at my dick bobbing up and down softly with every thump of my heartbeat.

I spoke again softly. "Jen, it's your turn now. Get your pants off so we can get in the pool. I need to cool this thing off." I thrust my hips forward to emphasize my point. She didn't speak or hesitate, instead unbuttoning her shorts and pushing them and her panties off quickly together. She lingered for a moment, then turned and walked to the pool, giving me a delicious view of her firm little ass before diving in. When she came to the surface and turned back toward me, she caught me stroking myself before I stepped forward and dove in. The cool water felt incredible, but didn't do a thing for my throbbing prick.

Jenny swam to the far side of the pool and turned there, staring across at me. I decided to swim over, but on the other side of the steps. Close, but not too close. She sat down, her breasts floating just at the surface of the cool water.

"Mark, this is all very strange."

I laughed. "Yes it is. Does it bother you?"

"Yes and no." She was moving her arms back and forth on the surface of the water, her tits jiggling slightly with each stroke.

"I liked looking at you. All of you." I offered.

"Me too. Looking at you."

I pushed out into the pool and did a flip, surfacing a few feet away. "What do you like looking at. This?" I lifted my foot out of the water.

Jenny laughed. "Sure, whatever."

I curled my arm, showing my bicep. "This?"

"Closer. I like your chest."

I moved closer to her, still hard as a goddamned rock, until I was in three feet of water but still squatting so it was just up to my neck. I started to stand, spreading my legs out wide as I stood until my torso from my belly button up was exposed right in front of her.

"How's this?" I asked. "Does this work for you?"

Jenny stared at me and whispered softly "yes."

I let my legs pull in under me and stood slowly, letting my throbbing erection slowly come into her view. I was as hard as I ever got, cock jutting straight out inches away from her face.

"How about now?" I asked. "Does this do anything for you?"

I looked down to see her eyes wide and mouth slightly opened. She didn't say anything, just stared at the big, swollen cock head bobbing right in front of her face. I was moving quickly beyond control, and reached down, squeezing the base of my cock and pushing forward, forcing a thick droplet of precum from the tip. I watched Jenny's eyes widen and her breath catch as the droplet oozed from the tip and dribbled down the underside of my erection.

Jenny was flushed, face and chest turning red as her body betrayed her and reacted. She couldn't, or wouldn't speak, and couldn't take her eyes away from my cock.

With a splash, I sunk down into the pool and pushed back away from her, surfacing on the side where both of our drinks were. I grabbed them and walked across, handing hers to her as I took a sip of my own.

"Sorry, that wasn't really appropriate I suppose was it?" I asked.

"I didn't mind." She answered.

"Me either. So it was OK?"

She took a drink. Swallowed most of it really. "Yes, I liked it a lot."

I laughed and splashed her. "Which part. My chest?"

"Yes, I liked seeing that."

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Yes, all of it. Everything." She stammered.

"Well I did too. And I liked seeing all of you this morning. You have a beautiful body, and everything about it turns me on. Do you believe me now?"

She looked away again. "I don't know. I guess so."

I sipped at my drink and thought a bit. Finally I asked, "What about you? You can see my dick is hard enough to pound nails, but are you turned on at all?"

Fuck caution, my cock was in charge now and it wanted to see how far this could go. Whatever reservations I had about fooling around with my sister in law had faded.

Jen didn't answer right away. She was still struggling with everything. "OK yes, I admit it...I'm turned on too."

Thank God, her guard was finally coming down a bit!

I laughed. "You can see I'm hard, but how am I supposed to know you're really turned on. Are you just saying it to make me feel like less of a pervert?"

I was laughing inside all the while, but I stared at Jenny in disbelief as she struggled to come up with an answer. I watched as she squirmed and I saw her hand push down toward her crotch. A few moments later she smiled and defiantly proclaimed "I'm all wet down there, so I must be turned on."

At this point I was past formalities, beyond morality, and had thrown every bit of 'don't do this you idiot' to the wind. I was hard as hell, and Mark Jr. was in charge now.

I'm certain that I had pure lust in my eyes when I answered her.

"Of course you are, you're in a swimming pool!"

"You know what I mean!" She blurted.

"I'm not saying I don't, but really, how can I possibly be sure?" I grinned like an old lech at her.

"Ugh you don't believe me? What do you want me to do?"

Ah yes, the opening I was waiting for!

"How about get out of the pool and show me?"

I watched her, first staring at me, then staring at the rippling waves of the water in front of her. Back at me with her nose scrunched up. Back to the waves. Finally she answered...

"OK, how?"

I was ready, my tiny brain and my big brain had coordinated on this one.

"Come here and sit up on the edge of the pool."

I thought she might faint at first, the idea of a man staring into her wet hole hit her like a ton of bricks, but to my surprise, she pushed off the wall and moved over toward me, stopping beside me.

"If you want, you can feel me. To prove it I mean. You can feel how wet I am."

She was clearly on the edge of her comfort zone, but I wasn't going to back down now. I wanted her to dive off the deep end of her hangups.

"I would love that, but right now I want you to show me."

"I'm too embarrassed Mark. I can't hide anything from you, you're going to see every part of me if we do this. I don't know if I can do this."

She was almost pleading with me. I had to seal this off now, or lose the chance forever, and I wasn't ready to lose.

"Jenny, I want to see all of you."

She stared at me, bewildered I think. "Mark, I don't know..."

"Push yourself up on the ledge and show me. Show me how turned on you are." I almost surprised myself with how commanding that sounded, but Jen seemed to react to it immediately, moving over to the stair and standing up, giving me a perfect view of her ass before turning and sitting on the ledge and spreading her legs. I moved quickly in front of her, my face inches away.

"Lie back." I ordered, watching as she laid on her back. I reached to either side and took her ankles, then pushed them up until her knees were almost touching her breasts. The movement caused her pussy to open, inner lips spread to the sides like the petals of a flower. Her pubes held droplets of pool water in them still.

"Give me your hands." She obeyed me, pushing her hands down the sides. I took them and placed them under her ass. "Spread yourself open for me and show me how wet you are."

Holy fuck, where was all of this coming from? I was ordering her around like a cheap whore, and my dick was about to explode from the exquisite pleasure of it all. I stared with pure lust as she let her knees spread wider and used her fingers to spread open her flushed pussy. Her generously large clit a deep pink as it pulsed involuntarily.

"Hm. It's hard to tell if that's just pool water or you. Put your fingers inside and then let me see." She followed my every order, rubbing up and down her opened slit, then slowly plunging two fingers deep into her wet canal. She pulled them out and rubbed fast little circles across her erect clit. I took my cock in my hand and jerked it slowly while I watched her finger herself.

Her fingers poked back in and she fucked herself quickly, making wet soppy noises. I watched as her juices dribbled down, coating her asshole.

She lifted her head and I could see how flushed her face was. "Do you believe me now?" she whispered.

"Almost." I replied. "Let me see them." She held them up and I took her hand gently, lifting her fingers to my mouth and sucked on them, tasting her.

She moaned softly as I sucked her fingers, savoring the sweet musky taste.

"OK, I'm convinced. If that's not you, then your pool water tastes like a wet pussy." I chuckled and she did too. I was surprised that she hadn't really moved, her knees pulled back and her pussy now even more flushed than before. Her juices seemed to flow steadily, dribbling from her every time she flexed her pelvic floor. There was no doubt she was wildly turned on.

I stood up on a step where she could see me clearly and grasped my twitching prick, stroking slowly as she stared. "All the same, maybe you should put your fingers in and let me check again." Her hand shot to her cunt and I stared as her fingers pressed into her glistening lips, pushing them around and wetting her fingers before slowly slipping three of them inside until her pinky pressed tightly into her crack and she couldn't go any further. She continued staring wide-eyed at me as I jerked my cock, and her fingers plunged in and out quickly. The wet sucking noises made me even harder.

"Fuck that's hot." I said softly and she whimpered, adding a fourth finger to her well-stretched cunt. "Take them out so I can see. She did, pulling a thick line of clear liquid with them. I stepped down and sucked them when she offered them, groaning loudly. Her pussy was stretched and gaping slightly open now, and I could see inside her a bit. I wondered what that wet, opened hole would feel like massaging my cock as I sucked her fingers clean of her wetness.

"Your pussy tastes sweet." I moved over and stood out of the water, sitting down near her head, and moved one leg over hers, holding it open as my calf mashed into her tit. I moved the other one to the other side of her head so my fat cock was just a few inches away from her face. She stared as I squeezed from the base slowly up, pushing a big drop of precum from the tip. It started dripping down the under side of the shaft, and I quickly pulled my finger up to gather it, then moved my finger to her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the fingertip when I brushed her lower lip, and sucked hard as I continued pushing it into her mouth. I was surprised to see her take it all the way in, and I wiggled it slightly against the back of her throat. I figured she'd spit it back out, but to my surprise she just moaned and I felt the vibration of it in my finger as she sucked harder. Fuck, she had some skills!

I pulled my finger out slowly and rubbed her saliva around the head of my cock, making it wet and shiny in the fading light. She moved her head, tilting it and pushing closer to my heavy sac, but I pulled my leg up and off of hers and rolled to the side to stand up, then reached down for her and took her hand, helping her stand. She was a little more unsteady than I thought and fell into me, mashing my cock hard into her stomach. I held her around the waist, steadying her, and reached down to push my erection down, then turned and let it slip into the crease between her inner thighs. I pushed gently and felt the head mash firmly under her wet cunt and glide across her lips as I pulled us together tighter. She moaned and pushed down slightly, trying to increase the pressure.

Her eyes where closed, and I used one hand to tilt her head, then dove in for a kiss, driving my tongue between her lips and finding hers as she gasped. My hands went to her round ass and squeezed her firmly. I reached further with one hand and found the head of my cock, pushing three fingers underneath it, and using them to pull the shaft tight against her. I felt her slick labia part slightly and I made tiny thrusts, the head rubbing against her asshole and the shaft grazing her clit. She shuddered suddenly and whimpered into my mouth.

As much fun as this was, I wanted to bury my face in her sloppy-wet snatch, so I broke the kiss and backed away, then took her hand and started for the patio door. I glanced at the high fence around the yard, thankful suddenly that it blocked any view back there! She followed me in silence until I reached the door and opened it, then stepped past me and walked down the hall to her bedroom. I followed and when I got there realized she was in the bathroom, so I climbed on the bed, leaned back against the headboard, and slowly stroked myself until I heard a flush and she came walking out to the front edge of the bed and stood there watching me. I was glad to see she hadn't put on a robe and I stared at her with pure lust in my eyes as I reached down to massage my aching balls.

She reached up and squeezed her tits, pushing them together and rubbed her palms across her long nipples.

"Are you going to join me?" I asked, smiling.

She paused, then answered "I want to Mark, but I don't know."

"I know it's fucked up Jen, but your hot body has had me half hard all day, and I'm not going to be able to even sleep until I've relieved myself. Probably more than once. I know you're horny as hell too."

She nodded. "You're right."

I pushed my dick up straight and squeezed the head, groaning softly. "So the question is, do we go to our own rooms and get off, knowing what each of us is thinking about and doing. Or do we take care of each other now?"

Her hand slipped down to her pussy and she cupped it. "God I haven't been this hot for so long." Her hand pulled away and she circled one nipple, wetting it with her juices. "I can't wait much longer, but I don't know. What do you want to do?"

I let go of my bobbing prick and sat up, then scooted further down the bed and reached for her hand. I stared into her eyes and said "I want eat your beautiful pussy until you cum. Come up here." Her mouth opened in surprise, but she dutifully obeyed me and knelt up on the bed. I laid back and pulled the pillow down under my head. "Up here beautiful. Come up and straddle my head so I can lick you."