The Sister-Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved up, doing as I asked and in moments I found myself staring at her soft curls, and I could smell her musky sweet odor. I moved up and kissed her moistened lips, letting my tongue dart out to dip into her. I licked up and found her large clit and tapped on it lightly with the tip of my tongue. She gasped and grabbed for the headboard to steady herself as I dove in again. As fell into a rhythm, her hips slowly bucked and she rode me, letting me push inside her and then up to play with her clit. My hands found her ass and pulled her tight into my mouth where I could suck her generous inner labia. Her hands were mauling her tits, pinching and pulling on those perfect nipples as she bucked against me. I spread her ass and pulled her forward, letting my tongue graze past her dribbling cunt and press against her little quivering asshole. I was going to do everything to her sweet body she'd let me do, and eating her ass seemed to be a winner.

She shook softly over me and moaned, and I licked back up into her deep pink folds. My fingers found their way to her pussy and I opened her, feeling her inner lips resting on either side of my mouth as I plunged my tongue inside. Remembering her own fingering, I licked up to her clit and focused my swirling tongue on it, at the same time pushing my two middle fingers deep into her cunt and gently pulled, stretching her hole open. She was half breathing, half gasping as I sucked her clit into my mouth again like a tiny dick. Her breathing was labored, choking in bits of air between a low, guttural moan that now seemed to not stop, and she arched her back, grinding into my invading fingers.

I pulled one hand away and reached for her heavy tit. Finding her nipple, I tried to squeeze it hard, but her wetness made it snap softly between my thumb and finger. I went after it again and got a better grip, all the while sucking softly on her clit. My other hand was now pumping three fingers into her stretched cunt, and she started riding up and down slightly without pulling her clit from my hungry mouth.

She was noisy...raspy breathing, wet sucking noises from my fingers fucking her. I desperately needed to jerk my cock off, but the anticipation of her cumming was even more intense, and I sucked harder at the swollen button. I wanted her to get off on my face now, and I ravaged her body, burying my fingers inside her and grabbing her full tit, gripping it into a cone with her big nipple caught in the crease of my thumb. She cried out at the sharpness of my grasp, and I released her clit long enough to growl "Cum now...all over my face!" I pulled my fingers free from her with a wet slurping noise, and she bucked her hips back and forth, smothering me with her soaking pussy.

I stuck out my tongue, and she rode me, her juices flowing, and I grabbed the other tit in a stranglehold, pulling hard on her nipples. She cried out, almost a sob, and shuddered, her bucking slamming her pelvis into my upper lip. I let go of her breasts and grabbed her ass, pulling her into my mouth and sucking as a rush of warm salty fluid flooded my cheeks. She was gasping and muttering like she was possessed as her orgasm found every last nerve ending in her body. She twitched for what seemed like forever before finally spent, she leaned forward, pulling her puffy cunt from my sucking, and I grabbed her ass, spreading her and stared into her gaping hole. She was a wet mess, and I loved it...the site of it, the smell, her taste. Her pelvic muscles were still flexing now and then from her orgasm, and I loved watching that too.

She finally reached down to her pussy, surveying the aftermath with her fingers. "Oh my God...I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life." She looked at my soaked face and giggled. "I'm sorry Mark. I think...I think I might have peed on you a little."

I just smiled and reached for my erection. "I don't know what that was, but I liked it." She felt my arm moving as I jerked my cock, and followed it with her hand and stopped me.

"I want to take care of you too." She slowly rubbed her pussy and said "Can I suck you?"

"God yes, please!" I was begging...I needed to shove my aching dick into something, stat!

Jen rolled off to the side and moved to crawl up between my legs. She moved my hand away and looked into my eyes as she stuck out her tongue and licked from the bottom of the shaft to the wet tip, pointing her tongue and pushing in to the slit at the top. She went down again, starting under my balls and licking up and down them with the flat of her tongue. It was exquisite, her hot wet tongue pushing my balls around. Her tongued dipped and she brushed the edge of my ass, making me jump in surprise.

She looked at me and giggled. "Is that OK?"

Did she just ask if she could rim me? I grinned...if this was where her kinks were taking her, I was more than willing to enjoy the ride.

"Yes, do anything you like." I said, pushing her and watching her blush a little.

"I like everything about sex. I really like giving blowjobs and sucking and licking all around a man."

"Even my ass? You really like that too?"

She smiled and nodded in the affirmative, then licked down again, not shyly any longer, she went straight for my asshole and nearly made me cum from the shock and sensation of it. She poked and prodded and licked, never touching my cock or balls with anything more than just her forehead as she did her thing. I was blown away and wondered what else she might have bundled up in her bag of kinks.

I started encouraging her, grasping the back of her head and pulling her tighter. "Oh fuck yes, eat my ass!" She looked up at me, eyes wide open and innocent and asked "You like this don't you Mark? I'll bet Karen doesn't lick your asshole for you." She sucked one of my heavy balls into her mouth and let it pop out.

"Fuck." I groaned. "No she's never done that. I've never even thought about anyone doing that to me...it's usually the other way around, and yes, I love how it feels with you doing that. But I need you to suck my cock now beautiful...I need to feel your lips and your tongue on it now."

She smiled up at me, almost with a look of pride. "I want to suck your big cock too. A big dick in my mouth is my second favorite thing." She raised up and took the head in her mouth. I think if she lingered, I could have exploded just from the gentle sucking motion she made with her lips around the tip.

"What's your first favorite?" I asked.

"Cum." she said. "In my mouth, all over my face, in my hair, inside me. I like it everywhere, but especially in my mouth where I can feel it shooting out."

"Jesus Christ." I muttered.

She giggled, no small feat with a mouthful of pulsing cock, and then slowly lowered her mouth. I kept waiting for her to stop, but she kept going until two-thirds of it had disappeared and her lips were stretched tightly around the shaft. I shook slightly and thrust off the bed. I didn't mean to, but I did, and she choked a little and pulled off quickly leaving a trail of spit as she did. She laughed. "If you want to do that, we're going to have to change positions!"

I don't know what kind of animal lust was taking over, but looking at her, lips shiny with spit, I suddenly wanted nothing more in this world than to fuck her mouth. This wasn't day to day, ordinary fantasy shit. I wanted to push my entire being into her mouth and fuck it until I emptied everything I had down her throat. I was too far gone to stop the words from sputtering out of my mouth. "Yes change. I want to fuck your mouth."

She flicked the tip of my cock with her tongue as she giggled softly. "That's what I like to hear." She sat up and then scooted to the side, lying down with her head almost to the edge of the bed. "Get off the bed and come around here."

In a daze, I followed her instructions and found myself staring down at her with my hardon bobbing over her head. She moved down and let her head hang over slightly, letting her open mouth line up with her throat. I held my cock and moved forward until my balls were brushing her mouth. Was this what people are talking about when they talk about tea-bagging? I didn't care, I pushed down and she did her best to get them both in her mouth but couldn't quite do it. I managed a long, low moan as her tongued twirled around before pulled up and extracting my nuts with a pop. She started to say something, but I moved forward more. "Lick my asshole!" I commanded and I felt her tongue dart out and rim me. Fuck me if this wasn't the craziest thing I'd ever done, but it felt incredible too. I grabbed my cock and it twitched hard.

I moved back and away and she stared up at me sweetly, waiting patiently for the next act of depravity. Instead, I leaned down and kissed her deeply, reaching out and massaging her breasts. I broke away leaving her with a soft pant. "Are you sure it's OK if I do this?" I asked, suddenly finding a conscience somewhere.

Jenny smiled. "Yes, of course it's OK. I want this and I want your hot, gooey cum. Put your cock in my mouth, and fuck it like you're fucking any other hole you like. And don't you dare stop until you don't have a single drop of cum left in you. I want all of it. I want to feel your big head swell up in my throat and force it all right into my belly."

Oh my fucking fuck. I couldn't not do it now, I had to...to shove it in, to defile her pretty face. I brushed her lips with the tip and she opened wide. I decided then and there I could never be a dentist...the view of a pretty woman, head tilted back and mouth wide open would leave me with a never ending hardon. I pushed the head forward between her lips and felt the flat of her tongue pressing against me, surprised at how much it felt like entering a pussy, and I slowly pushed until I couldn't go further. I looked down and saw three quarters of my length had penetrated her gullet. She tapped my thighs, signaling to back off and I did, pulling free from her. "Let me get you a little wetter first before you put it all the way in. I need to be lubed up there too! Just go as far as you did for a bit and you'll feel when it gets all slobbery, OK?"

OK? What else could I possibly say to that? "OK." I managed to get out of my raspy throat. Her wetness had dried on my face, but I could still smell her and taste her when I licked my lips. It was like some kind of chemical reaction forcing me into a heightened state of animal lust. She opened her mouth and I plunged in again, not quite as deep as before, and started thrusting slowly. She gave me a thumbs up signal. It was surreal, me thrusting slowly in and out of her mouth, mauling her tits and her giving me a thumbs up.

I kept thrusting slowly...the cum was boiling in my sac now but I didn't want to get there too quickly. I wanted to give her what she asked for, my cock jammed all the way into her throat and my load firing inside her. I pushed a little further each time and could feel her relaxing, but I still didn't go too far, stopping at about two-thirds. It was still as deep as any other woman had ever taken me without a gag reflex.

I concentrated on her tits, squeezing them firmly one in each hand, then one with both hands, pushing the upper part around her nipple into a tight ball of flesh. I held that with one hand and tweaked her nipple with the other, even slapped it a little. I pulled her nipples straight up and away from her and shook her fleshy tits back and forth while holding them tightly, all the while slowly fucking her pretty mouth. I didn't notice her tapping my leg, but I did feel her reach around behind me to grab my ass and pull. She pulled hard until I got the hint and started pushing and to my amazement watched as my entire length went into her mouth, and I felt the big mushroom head lodging into her throat. She struggled to breath through her nose and I felt her swallow several times.

I pulled slowly out and she sputtered, a glob of saliva dribbling across her face. Oh fuck, it was weirdly hot as hell. She sputtered something, but I didn't hear what she said. I pushed the head against her lips and she made an "O" as I pushed again, finding the head slipping all the way into her throat a little easier. Back out and in again, more quickly, almost in awe as I saw her throat swelling with my thrusts. It felt almost like a tight pussy gripping me, especially when I felt her try to swallow. I put my hand against her throat and felt myself pumping in and out. I forgot about playing with her tits and watched them bounce as my thrusting slowly became more urgent. I could feel her tongue swirling around I thought, but all my attention was on trying not to lose it and cum, because I wanted this to last as long as I could possibly hold out! Her hands were all over my butt, grabbing and squeezing as I nearly choked her with my thick prick. I pulled out a few times, letting her catch her breath, globs of spit now coating her cheeks and dribbling to the floor.

The feeling of being lodged in her throat was indescribable, and I wanted more. I pushed in deep and stayed there, balls mashed against her face. She had figured out the breathing and was gasping, if you could call it that, through her nose. Her fingers dipped into my crack and I felt her pushing one against me and then slowly into my ass. That was another first, and I don't know how to describe it except that as her throat was milked my cock, her finger was massaging it inside. I think I tried to say something, but all that came out was a growl. I was going to explode any moment, and every urge I had made me pull out and slam back into her mouth like it was the first pussy I'd ever entered. I thrust hard, all the way in, balls slapping her face. Not holding back, I fucked my sister-in-law's pretty face like I was possessed and when the first violent convulsion hit me, I instinctively shoved all the way in as far as I possibly could.

It felt like a bomb was exploding from the tip of my cock! I felt everything then...her tongue massaging the shaft, her throat tightening as she swallowed every shot of white-hot jizz that erupted and coated her. I felt her finger rubbing my cock through my ass, and my sphincter tighten and relax around it as whatever was left of my pelvic floor tried to force everything inside my body out. My hands landed on her jiggling tits and I grabbed them hard, holding on for dear life as my convulsions made me push harder, trying to force my dick even deeper. I could actually see the outline of the head and a bit of the shaft flex in her neck with each contraction. She put her hand over her neck and massaged me, and that caused another short burst as I came even more.

Somehow I remembered to breath and it came out with a cry that probably sounded like I'd caught my foot in a bear trap. I might have even passed out briefly, I can't honestly say now, but I'm sure there was a point where my brain shut off and the only functioning organ in my body was pumping semen into her. Her finger left my ass slowly, giving me a strange empty feeling. As my senses cleared, I realized I was still lodged in her mouth, a bit softer now and no longer stretching her throat and she breathed some through her mouth. It was a wet, gurgling sort of sound and I wondered briefly if I'd shot so much sperm it had filled her to overflowing. It felt like it in any case. She was gently sucking, pressing her tongue against the underside and pushed whatever fluid remained in the shaft out, milking me for everything I could give her.

The numbness was soon gone, replaced by an incredible amount of sensitivity and as much as I never wanted her to stop mouthing me, I had to pull away. As I did, the strength in my legs left me and I slowly sunk to the floor on my knees, placing my head close to hers. I finally opened my eyes to find her staring and smiling at me, a little dribble of fluid leaked from the corner of her mouth, and I didn't know if it was spit or cum.

I tried to speak. "That was...I."

She laughed softly, fire dancing in her eyes. "You've never done that before, have you?" she said, rolling over to her stomach.

"No, not ever like that."

"I could tell, but you got the hang of it and did it just right. I don't think I've ever eaten that much cum in my life. In fact, I think you came two times."

I smiled and leaned over to kiss her. I could taste a bit of myself yet and that too was a first.

"I've never had an orgasm like that in my life. It was so...intense."

"It was nice for me too. You took control and used me for your own pleasure. I find that incredibly sexy and it turns me on like crazy."

I stood up and crawled onto the bed, lying back on the pillow and reaching for her. She moved up and lay next to me, draping her leg across mine, and she played absentmindedly with my balls. I was sure I wasn't finished for the night yet, but it was going to be a while before I could even think about going another round. Jen on the other hand had taken my soft prick in her hand and was rubbing her still soaking cunt with it.

"Jen I want to keep going, to make love to every single part of you, but I need a little recovery time first."

She giggled. "That's OK, I want you to use all of me, but there's no rush now. Do you mind if I do this?" She was rubbing the head of my dick between her slippery nether lips.

"Hell no I don't mind." I laughed.

She just smiled. I already knew that before the night was over I was going to find out, in great detail, where her limits were, but I felt a sense of ease and openness that was a little strange, but exciting too. I decided to ask her, to see how much she was willing to share without having to poke around and get my hand slapped away.

"You said you like everything about sex. What does 'everything' mean exactly?" I asked.

She let go of my cock and dipped her fingers into her pussy, pulling them out glistening and put them on my lips. I sucked greedily.

"Just what I said Mark. I've never done anything I really didn't like I guess. It really turns me on to serve a man. I'm a little submissive and I like to be used for pleasure."

I looked into her eyes, innocent and yet so very devilish. "Wow, that's interesting. I don't think I know what that means exactly though?"

She leaned over and licked my nipple then suckled it which made me twitch a little.

She answered "If you don't know, you caught on pretty quick. I've let a few men do that to me, but none have done it quite like that. You were in control, using me like a sex toy to get yourself off. I loved every bit of it. I even had a tiny orgasm I think when you were shooting in me. I wanted to play with myself and really cum good, but I didn't want you to get distracted and think about doing something else. I wanted your cum and I wanted you to use my mouth until I got it."

Holy fuck. Was this woman for real or was I dreaming all of this craziness in a post jerking off haze?

"You might have to pinch me Jennifer, I think I might be imagining all of this!"

She laughed and sat up beside me, reaching down to my slightly thickened cock and stroking it. "You're not imagining anything. What else do you want to know?"

I laughed too. "Well, how about favorite positions?"

"Is that all?" she giggled. "Well, I really liked being on top when you licked me. I've never done it like that before, and it was pretty amazing."

"I liked it too. You were soaking wet."

She blushed. "Um, about that. I'm sorry, but I think I lost a little control and peed on you. I didn't mean to, but after four kids, sometimes it just happens."

I laughed. "It's fine. I liked seeing you lose control and if that's the side effect, I like that too."

She tugged on my cock, then let it go and reached under my balls, rubbing the taint with her fingers and grinding her palm into my shaft.