The Sister-Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm glad it didn't gross you out. I've never had it happen from that, but there are other things where it's probably going to happen again."

I was intrigued. "Other things...like what?"

She looked at me a little more intently and answered "How much do you really want to know?"

I reached for her tit, squeezing firmly before releasing it and tugging at the long dark nipple. She moaned softly.

"I want to know everything. All of your weird kinky shit...lay it on me."

She leaned over and took my slowly inflating prick into her mouth, sucking softly. It felt great, but I wasn't there yet. Releasing me, she said "OK, we'll explore some of those tonight, but probably not all of them. At least the ones I know. Who knows, we might find some new ones in the future."

"Future?" I asked.

"Yes, future. You don't think this ends tonight do you?"

Future? I was confused. "You mean you want to keep, um, getting together?"

She laughed. "Of course silly. You don't think this little weekend happened entirely by chance did you? I saw you drive up this morning. Walking into the kitchen naked was part of our plan, to see if it got you thinking about me. As a partner I mean."

The fuck? Did I hear that right? "Did you just say 'our' plan? What the fuck does that mean?" I was starting to freak out a little.

I entered into full panic a moment later when I heard my wife's voice from the doorway. "She meant it was 'our' plan Mark. And it looks like it worked pretty well actually."