The Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Anal Fantasy World.
819 words
3.44
8.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the harem of the chosen one each sister had to pick a color that would help her connect to the force. They spent a huge chunk of their time meditating so that when the chosen one was around they could serve him best.

Each sister went to sleep with breast pumps so that their breasts were always stimulated to make milk. Their milk and their pussy juice was what sustained the chosen one through his studies. Each morning the sisters would wake up and disconnect themselves from the pumps and check their nightly milk yield. They then took the jugs that were full of milk and made them into products that the chosen one can consume like cheese and yogurt.

Then they would go to work, most of them had medical jobs. The sisters were forced to always wear a butt plug and clogs at work and at home. They would go about doing their clinical duties while feeling their tight puckered holes wrapped around the butt plug. The plugs had an application that the sisters downloaded on their phones this way they can vibrate and much more. The sisters liked walking while their asses were plugged it helped them remember that the chosen one controls every hole in their body.

During lunch break they were trained to go to the restroom and take a picture of their spread ass cheeks proudly displaying the buttplug. They would then send the picture to the chosen one for him to review. It was called the daily inspection.

The sisters financially provided for the chosen one so that he can go about enjoying life. He used to work too in the medical field. Once he got back home a sister would greet him at the door and helped him undress. Then another sister would have prepared the massage table for him.

The sister would spread oil all across the chosen one's body and start massaging every inch of his body. Once she got to his balls she would take them into her mouth and lick them clean. She then would give him a lengthy rim job so that his asshole was clean. She then positioned herself on top of his face and she would face ride him. Meanwhile Another sister would be anally penetrated by him and riding him.

Then it was time to hit the sauna, he would go there where a group of sisters would be waiting for him. They would give him a deep tissue massage as they rubbed every muscle in his body. He enjoyed fisting the women in the sauna, for some reason he thought that the heat of the place helped the women to relax their holes more.

He then hit the showers with a sister that he personally selected, she would bath him and give him a blow job in which he ejaculated in her asshole. He enjoyed giving the sisters a cum enema. Some sisters would actually lick the cum out of the other sisters asshole as soon as he ejaculated. They would then take turns cum swapping his semen into their mouths.

As he explored their fertile holes freely as he wished, he connected and channeled the force until he was manifesting miracles at work. Their holes provided him with the perfect platform to be one with the force. He later decided to help to create an academy for force users.

Back then force users where schizophrenics, because back then humanity thought that it was a pathology. Yet they soon discovered that it is not a disease but it is a spectrum of physiology in which humans are able to channel the force. So it was the project that he worked on all the time. Every time he went to his study or went on a retreat he worked on this project.

Back to the daily routine, after he was done showering he would hit the Yoga studio where he would do naked yoga with the sisters. He enjoyed watching the women stretch about the bodies and demonstrate their flexibility to him.

Then he would retreat to his office to start working on the Academy and how to help make it happen. He realized that in order to help the academy grow he must recruit a group of sisters who were petite and willing to serve him in any way he pleased.

He selected them to be petite white women who loved being used as sex toys. Those women enjoyed being pushed to the limit mentally physically and spiritually. These women were taught to spread the "gospel" about the academy where force sensitives would join to teach themselves how to channel and manifest the force in their lives.

The "gospel" sisters liked to serve the chosen one in different ways. They enjoyed his ass worship sessions where they would bend over and spread their ass cheeks for his enjoyment.

To be continued...