All Comments on 'The Sisters Next Door'

by johnrocker_lit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But almost the entire story is introductory. Needs MUCH more in the way of details of the sexual encounter with Katie.

He was enjoying playing with her tits. Why did she have to stop him? Why not tease him with them? Why not have her get as much out of the tit playing as he was? Pehaps even a little titty fucking.

Her bottom never comes off? Why? Why not have him play with her pussy while she was playing with his cock. With some dialog between them during the playing.

Four stars, but only because I'm feeling generous, and believe there's more of this story to come.

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

Aside from needing some editing, hot fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the way you’ve introduced us to the two girls.

Feels like a lot of teasing! Hope you keep going with this and we get a bit more payoff and reward

But otherwise, keep it up, looking forward for chapter two

GramboGramboover 2 years ago

Hot topic, quick fun read, BUT it could have been so much better! More character development on both sisters, more detailed description of play with older sister, more dialog. Would’ve rated this a 3, 4 at most, but gave you the 5 because it reminded me of a real incident I had with an older girl. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed but really want to get to some sex scenes with the sisters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super! Five stars. Great start to a series that I hope will come soon . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

super nice start! waiting for part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic start. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need another chapter or two!

photoman001photoman001about 2 years ago

Great story and good writing but LOTS of spelling mistakes and typos. IE cars have brakes not breaks.

maddictmaddictalmost 2 years ago

A den of desires and sex. Too late Mark, you can't leave now, even if you wanted to.

Her lips, my wood, words that fit together like....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous