All Comments on 'The Six-Month Punishment'

by toastywarm01

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What Paul planning to do?

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 1 year ago

I liked the story line with hubby locked up in a chastity cage but it lacked steamy hot sex! Four pages was a nice long story but with only a couple of paragraphs of actual sex described and hubby wasn't allowed to watch or cleanup afterwards. 1 star for ruining a cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Anonymous below: Paul pressed 1 On the phone in response to the recorded message which said, “ If you wish to report a violation of the Defense of Marriage Act, press 1”. Sound to me like he was going to report Sal and Mia. They will be the next to be punished. I bet they will both be wearing chastity devices shortly. HA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the hell took Paul so long to make that call, he won't be getting of Mia's loose ass pussy anymore anyway. Now he just needs to move out of the Country to get Margo's pussy. Great story. Be nice to see at least one more chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, could use one more chapter to finish it off. Maybe Paul and Margo can figure how to legally get together..

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

I'd like to see 2 things... more details and a followup chapter. You have Mia laughing when Sal treats paul like shit. Paul does the kitchen cleanup while they go to the bedroom to screw. Mia pushes Paul to the couch. But you could really expand on that. Don't be afraid to go into detail and then break it up after 3 or 4 pages and then start a new chapter. The idea is good. just expand on it. I personally think 5 years of prison and a clit removal is a little harsh even for a screwed up society (I do not like permanent mutilation.) But again your story.

One thing that you did not explain. is this the state of New jersey only or a federal issue? You have Paul not able to cross a state line without permission, but again you are very brief with your explanations.

lamb2001lamb2001over 1 year ago

Wonderful! What a creative, fun (and totally hot!) story. I love the back-and-forth perspectives. And the revenge ending was wonderful. As for the reader who wanted more sex, I get that. But for me, this story was more about feeling the mental anguish of denial and being cucked. I thought the tease scenes with Margo were quite sexy, as was the verbal humiliation from Sal and Mia. You did a fabulous job putting Paul into some very delicious torment. For some of us, that’s better than reading sex scenes! I’m rooting for a sequel to this one. Thanks Toasty!!

Jph0Jph0over 1 year ago

Karma is a mother fucker!!! Well done Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story I hope you will post updates I think everyone would like to learn more about what happened to his wife and friend

punishment_centerpunishment_centerover 1 year ago

Toastywarm01 is one of my favorite authors. Unlike some other readers, I only look for scenes of punishment and usually skip descriptions of sexual acts. The passages about the chastity device and the one-bar prison (and its male counterpart) I read with great pleasure. These forms of prolonged punishments appeal to me as not too cruel, but still severe enough. The author is female, but she understands and describes the suffering of a man in the chastity belt very well. Overall a very good story and I hope for more chapters and more stories like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tis is my favorite in a long time. Please write more in this story!

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

I read your stories for their exceptional detail and your imaginative punishments. (and your scary descriptions of a dystopian America) . I This story hit me differently. While I was engrossed, as usual, with your artistry in coming up with punishments, I also felt a real connection with Paul and Margo, and a visceral hatred for Sal and Mia I would love a further chapter with the former escaping ( to Canada ?) and the system coming down hard on the latter

WhitnerWhitnerabout 1 year ago

The eroticism of the judicial punishment scenes with Margo were very exciting to read! It was interesting that a six month punishment of this sort not only sexually deprived him but led to the degradation of his marriage. A good example of unintended consequences for a 'Defense of Marriage Act'. Like several other commenters, I would love to see this story continue to show the judicial punishment of Mia and Sal and a happy ending for Paul and Margo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoastywarm01@toastywarm01
I love to write stories that start as fantasies in my head. My fantasies (and therefore my stories) often revolve around people being punished, humiliated, or generally placed in a position that they don't want to be in. My stories don't always include nakedness or sex. I th...