The Skin of My Bitch is Ivory

Story Info
Please let me lick your balls and suck your warm black cock.
1.3k words
3.56
9.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lover had a game to play in Spain, he would be there for a few days then onto Rome. It has been 10 days I have been home alone, except for last night. I just got off the phone, I was his Porn star for tonight. I was, fucking my freshly shaved pussy with his favourite toy. The one that is short and thick and black and covered with bumps, he loves to watch it stretch my cunt. At the same time, I am watching him stroking his hard black dick, it's the size of it, that makes me hot and wet. He said I'll see you in two days, and I told him I love you and I can't wait to suck your cock and feel you deep inside of me, he said good night baby.

I turned off the bed side lamp and cuddled under the satin sheets. I always sleep naked, because I love how the satin feel against my skin. I was just about to fall asleep safe in my bed, when I was given such a fright in the middle of the night. My covers were pulled from the bottom of the bed, now I lie naked, my hands covering my face and head. It was dark, but I could not scream I was praying and hoping it was only a dream. A light from what looked like to be a phone, was shining down on me. I was told by a voice deep and cold, you dirty little whore, get out of the fucking bed and get on the floor. Lay on your back and spread your legs wide, take your fingers and spread those pink pussy lips, I hear white girls are a real tight fit, and do it quick you little whore before I spit!

Right then I knew it was Hyde, it was my biggest fear that he would find me all alone, before my lover would get home. I had a sinking feeling he may appear, so I lubed both my holes, now if I can only control my fear. Because if I don't listen and do as I am told, this sick mother fucker will put me through hell. Finger fuck yourself bitch is what I hear, as he pulls a chair near, for a better view. As he drinks his beer looking down at me, I know the safest thing for me to do, is to do as I am told, and don't talk back and always say yes sir, loud and clear.

My legs wide apart I bring my knees to my chest, as I'm finger fucking my cunt. One finger leads to two then three as I rub my hairless pussy, it's getting hard to breath. Knowing the things that Hyde will do to me, and make me do to him, like fucking his toes when he takes off his shoe. l'm listening to him calling me names as he stands in front of me, he reaches to turn on the bed side lamp and takes off his belt. His pants fall to the floor, he is naked below the waist. I arch my back and rub my clit bringing myself to climax, as I focus on his big black dick. I feel him spitting upon my skin, as hot cream runs from my slit. Hyde calls out, you're a filthy white bitch, aren't you? A horny little slut, I haven't even touch you yet. But when I do, and I am through abusing you, more than your cunt will be sore, you dirty little whore!

Hyde has made me his personal white slut, and this he did of course by force not luck, as alpha males will do. I had a choice to scream and shout and run away or stay and obey, knowing the rules are set by Hyde. With experience and dominance, he feeds my lust, so I surrender myself to him. He made me love to be on my knees, waiting for the slap of his hand, or a welt from his leather belt, against my pure white flesh. My cunt juice runs down my legs, waiting for him to choose which of my tight white holes his thick black dick, is going to stretch and roughly use. Hyde fucks my cunt and ass, and he rotates my holes before one can get sore. My ass is always the first of my holes he fills with his cum. He never licks my pussy or sucks my breast or kisses me on my lips. There is never any kindness or tenderness from him. To Hyde my body is just a fuck hole to be used by his black skin. My ass a tight hole to beat and fill with cum, my full breast are his punching bags, to pinch and bite and chew. The bruises he leaves on my white skin, not counting those 10 inches within, he calls a whore 's tattoos!

Hyde left last night before my love came home thank God. For two days I was his slave and he left me battered and bruised like he promised he would. Both of my holes are really sore, and leaking of his cum. Because he used me like a whore, he showered me with money before he closed the door and said I will be back, you belong to me you pretty white slut!

My lover never questions how I look, or why I don't feel like love tonight, even though he just got home. With a smile, I tell him soon it will be time for me to bleed, and I am not feeling well. But in a few days, this will pass, and you will be back deep within my ivory skin. Until then I will take you in my mouth and throat as often as you wish, now I need to taste you on my tongue. Will you please pull your beautiful black cock out for me to see, and smell and taste, and let me rub it on my face. But first let me kiss your soft brown lips and feel you tongue deep in my mouth and throat.

I missed you, and your dick and what it does to me. Let me lick and smell your balls they smell like heaven to me. For weeks I've been waiting to suck your warm black cock. I promise you I will not stop, until my mouth is numb, even after you feed me all your cum. It is time we go to bed; you've had a long day. The first thing I want to see when I wake up is your beautiful black face and your hard dick beneath the sheets. So, I can put you in my mouth and have breakfast in bed, your hot creamy cum.

Hyde is everything my lover is not; he is cruel and mean and selfish and the main reason to keep all the doors and windows locked. But how do I lock him out of my thoughts, when just the sound of his voice can make me cum. With a body like a God and a Dick from the Devil, made in Hell to keep white women like me under his spell. How can any women ignore what is in his lap or avoid the Devils trap. For the next three weeks my lover will be home, and I will be safe even from my chosen fate, a bad habit I must soon break then erase from my mind. I may decide to follow my lover with the other wives and girlfriends to watch him play, the next time the team goes away. Or I may just stay home, alone and watch him on T.V. or unlock the door, and open the window and lay naked, my back against the floor!

By Isaac Black