All Comments on 'The Sky Kingdom Ch. 16'

by Red24797

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story, and this cliffhanger is an excellent plot twist! I like the story so far

Some of the plot has been fairly predictable with Harry's mother likely also being Lady Catherine and Elizabeth his little sister who is also being hidden to save her from being made into a font. Still, it's very enjoyable and well-written, and the characters are very complex (well done!). I'm curious to learn more about the Southern safe haven, and why wealthy parents of girls they suspect will have powers are not sent there as children or teenagers, before it's too dangerous for them to travel.

SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

So many players and so many ways they could be related. I do hope you have the next installment arriving soon. Thank you for your time and effort, it is appreciated. 5 stars because that is all they will allow me to give. Not so patiently waiting for his next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I may, his very modern scruples about consent are a little distracting and incongruous with the setting. Yes, he has moral objections to slavery, but he was still raised in this world and was shaped by its social norms. His actions sometimes feel more like those of someone from the real world dropped into this fantasy one.

Just my two cents.

Breaker_Of_ChainsBreaker_Of_Chainsover 1 year ago

I like that he's so attentive to the care and consent of others. Movies and fantasy books set up this trope that men historically didn't care about that. But that's not true, people have always cared about consent it's just that frame of thinking takes away from the 'fantasy' of historic times. Sort of like how the whole chastity belt was actually a joke in medevil and times and no such thing existed until the 19th century. Any belts that had been made were gags or not actually used. People like to set this belief that obly modern humans understand consent but it's been a thing since even before biblical times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my favourite stories on the site. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am looking forward to seeing Emily again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m glad I found this story, so good 🥹

SandtalkerSandtalkerover 1 year ago

Your protagonist is annoying. He gets turned on by her submission and then continuously tries to prevent her from being submissive. .

Horseman68Horseman68about 1 year ago

Better and more better. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. I thought he wanted to see his mother. And he didn't seem to think about Emily at all. Why it takes one week for Emily to get back anyway? They expect slaves to be missing for a week after traveling?!

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader9 months ago

yeah.. iv had enough of this submissive prince whose only claim to dominance is the title and power he so vehemently rejects as though that makes him special.. its really off putting, how emotionally weak he is, that he needs others to coddle him into action.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok let's kill this kid off??? and follow his father I don't think he is getting plowed by the help

darttrapdoordarttrapdoorabout 1 month ago

I'm appreciating that the MC values both the submssion and the woman behind the facade.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed24797@Red24797
I'm new to writing and testing out some erotica novel writing on here. 21/03/24: Apologies for the delay. Sky Kingdom Chapter 24 has finally been submitted (24/03 small update - still waiting on Lit to publish but it hasn’t been rejected…yet) For those interested in chat, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES