The Sky Kingdom Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me, a little perplexed.

"Now!" I ordered more loudly.

She sprung from my lap and sat beside me, staring back with a newly awakened engagement. She slowly ran her hand down her tight belly and over her folds, and I continued my hardened look until her fingers began to work away slowly.

"Good girl. But don't you dare cum without my permission," I sternly added.

I watched on mesmerised as she used her abundance of knowledge and skill to stimulate herself. I found myself memorising her movements and saving that knowledge for later. Wanting to be involved in her pleasure, I slipped from the sofa and moved before her. Taking a grip on her legs, I slid her closer to the edge and immediately dove in with my tongue around her busy fingers.

"Keep pleasuring yourself," I ordered, coming up for air after her fingers withdrew.

She returned to her work, and our combined actions had her panting. I felt through our bond how much she was fighting to hold off her orgasm, and I smiled to myself. It reached a point where she was over the edge and losing the battle to orgasm solely with my command. Wanting to ensure she could enjoy herself, I leant back to admire her.

"Cum for me," I ordered and watched on mesmerised when she began to writhe against her own fingers screaming out in pleasure.

I climbed onto the sofa and pulled her against me once she had come down from her high.

"I've missed you," I whispered into her ear, "everything is special when I'm with you. I wish I could just sit and hold you here and never let go."

She sat in my arms while I held her for minutes before a small voice replied.

"Do you really mean that, Master?" She asked.

I paused, taking time to think through my response.

"More than you could possibly imagine. I just wish we could have found each other under different circumstances."

She turned herself, moving her knees to either side of me while sitting in my lap with our faces almost touching.

"Are you saying you wouldn't have collared me and kept me as your slave?" She asked with faked shock before breaking into a cheeky grin.

"No, my lady. I would have wanted to court you." I replied in a formal tone before smirking back at her.

"You would have considered making me your wife?" She asked, suddenly serious.

"In a heartbeat." I replied without any doubt, "you are perfect to me. Beautiful, intelligent, and full of life. You push me out of my comfort zone but make me feel safe while doing so."

"But Master, don't be fooled, I am only this way because of how they broke me. You wouldn't have wanted me beforehand."

I reached out to cup her cheek.

"I seriously doubt that. You were just a flower waiting to blossom." I replied before just pausing and taking her in.

She looked away, lost in her own thoughts, and I was surprised to feel her pain.

"When we aren't with others, you could start actually calling me Harry," I said nervously.

"Master, that's hardly appropriate."

"You are a high-born lady in these circumstances through no fault of your own."

"No, Master, I am a pleasure slave bound to you magically." She replied, and the pain resurfaced at her words.

"Scarlett, what is upsetting you? Please tell me."

"No, Master, please just let this be."

"Scarlet, I'm sorry, but I order you to tell me," I replied, desperately trying to understand.

She looked at me aghast before lowering her head.

"I'm upset because they took my life away from me. Away from us."

"Away from us?"

"I want the life you say we could have had. You are handsome, intelligent and generous. But most of all, you are kind. I would have loved to build a life with you in another life."

I drew her into a fierce hug feeling all my hopes fall into place.

"Why can't we still make that for ourselves?"

"Master, I am already a slave. That simple fact cannot change, and it means we can never be anything more."

"Nonsense. Yes, you are my beautiful slave, but you are also Lady Scarlett of Ravia. Whether we are, anything more or less, is up to us. But if it were my choice, I wouldn't marry anyone but you."

"You can't say that, and there are laws. It would never work."

"Will you at least do me the honour of allowing me to court you? My lady." I replied, losing confidence at her unwillingness to consider us being able to work.

"To what end?" She replied, bursting into tears, "You will have to marry a free woman someday, and a slave cannot bear your male heirs." She finished letting herself go while sitting forlornly in my lap.

I realised that she had been thinking through the possible outcomes for our relationship. She saw herself as nothing more than a concubine who could care for her Master but nothing more. On the other hand, I saw her for the woman she was, the caring and fun lady who oozed charisma and confidence when free to do so. Despite what had happened to her, she still had a fire burning inside and someone who still could care for others and be considerate of their needs. She was someone I could imagine by my side, and I wanted her to be there as my partner and not my slave. Well, at least not involuntarily as my slave.

"We'll find a way. Our fathers are two of the most important men in the Kingdom." I replied, looking to find a solution.

"No, Master, my family can never know I'm alive." She replied noticeably, switching to a colder expression.

"But you aren't a normal slave. You are a bound sorceress."

She looked away, not meeting my eyes. I felt determination and pain through the bond.

"I dreamed of finding a Master like you, but we can never be anything more. I will always be just a slave, and we need to stop pretending it can ever be anything different."

"Don't say that. You know you mean so much more to me. I want to do things with you that don't involve us being slave and Master. I want to take you to places you've never been, take you out on dates, and spoil you rotten."

She looked up at me with unexpected hope before it switched to a pained frown.

"Please, you must stop, Master. I am not your girlfriend. I am your slave. Nothing makes me happier than being with and pleasing you, but I let us get ahead of ourselves and fantasise about something that can never be. Please, you need to let me serve you in that capacity and nothing more." She finished slipping off my lap to kneel before me and folding her arms behind herself.

"No, Scarlett," I bit out, feeling a lump forming in my throat. "I want us to be more than that, and I want you to be my girlfriend, my partner."

"Well, I don't want that." She replied coldly, but the bond gave her emotions away. I felt the deep feelings she held and the pain at what she was saying.

I was panicking on the inside. I worried that I'd pushed her too far, and she seemed to have regressed into her conditioning. I wanted so much more, but I wasn't sure how to make that happen, and I needed to show her that I wouldn't abandon her for someone else in the future. The realities of changing the stars of an enslaved person were extraordinarily complicated, but I would try.

Turning my attention to the bond again, I felt her desperation to stop the pain this conversation brought her. I knew it was time to stop pushing and hoped to find an opportunity to show her that my affections were genuine and that I would find a way to make us work.

I lifted her into my arms and carried her back to the bed. I didn't know the right thing to say once we arrived, so I stripped off the last of my clothes and climbed in beside a sleeping Emily in just my underwear. I had to order Scarlett to join, but she soon nestled happily into my side when I pulled her against me.

I drifted off eventually after my racing mind kept me awake, but I was comforted by having my little goddess sleeping in my arms.

I awoke after a fitful night's sleep to find Scarlett facing me with the soft rhythm of her breathing indicating that she still slept. I still wanted to say so much but was scared of pushing her away. Despite its small size, her collar seemed to stand out more as a barrier to what I wanted us to be.

I reached out and stroked the outside, only to jump when her eyes opened to look at me, and a smile lit her face.

"Morning, Master," she whispered, "did you sleep well?"

"Morning, Scarlett, I slept like a hibernating bear," I replied with a lie.

"Can I take care of you before Emily wakes, or would you prefer her this morning?" she asked while her hand stroked up my leg under the duvet.

Her actions had me wide awake immediately.

"Don't worry. I promised Mads I would let her look after me this morning before we leave. I'm starting to feel quite guilty about that."

"It is the correct decision, Master. Once we know she's yours, we can let her in on a few more of our family secrets."

"Family?" I asked, surprised by her use of the word.

"Sorry, Master, You, me and Em." She blushed, "I know we aren't really a family, but we are stuck with each other." She finished while reaching to cup the collar at her neck.

"I wouldn't want to be stuck with anyone else," I replied seriously, staring her straight in the eye before she averted her gaze with another flush to her cheeks.

"Master, you know I said it was inappropriate to consider ourselves anything more, and I meant it."

I quickly moved on because I didn't want to go into this first thing in the morning.

"I want you to get Emily up and help pack for our trip. Once you've finished packing, I need you to wash and dress for the road. Reaching my mother's castle will take at least two days of travel."

"Yes, Master." She replied while I shuffled down to the end of the bed and off the back to stand.

I looked up to find Emily once more in a very unladylike sleeping pose as she lay almost face down on a pillow with her hair a complete mess. I chuckled before bending down to give Scarlett a goodbye kiss. Just as I reached her lips, she dodged to the side to ensure my kiss landed on her cheek. It may have seemed small, but it felt like a punch to the gut at the implications of how she saw our dynamic changing.

I knew she would feel my pain at her action and let it rip while I made my way out of the room without looking back. I entered the main room to find the ice-blue eyes of my pleasure slave beaming up at me from a kneeling position outside her door. She only wore Scarlett's favourite white and gold thong that seemed to have become mandatory for her sister slaves.

"Master, I am here to serve you this morning," Mads stated as I entered in an excited but nervous manner.

"When you say serve me, what exactly do you mean?" I asked.

"Let me show you, Master."

In a refined manner she rose to her feet and approached me, swinging her hips with her eyes not leaving mine. She took my hand and led me to the toilet, and I was aghast when she delicately released me and took hold of my cock, pointing it down into the water below.

"What are you doing?" I asked in shock.

"Master, I'm helping you with your morning ablutions."

"I'm more than capable of doing that part myself," I replied, embarrassed, taking her hand from my cock.

"Have it your way, Master. But many owners allow their slaves to look after them this way."

Once I'd relieved myself, she took my hand once more and led me over to the showers, which she'd taken the opportunity to set up. She immediately finished stripping me before beginning to run her hands all over my body with an uncanny ability to find the areas that caused me to shiver with pleasure.

My cock sprung to life as she began to run soapy hands over my crotch. She continued her work, ensuring every part of me was thoroughly cleaned and aroused. I saw where things were going when I felt her fingers on the way towards my puckered hole. When I turned to look at her, she never took her eyes off mine.

"Master, I was told that you enjoy such pleasures. Would you like me to continue?" She asked while continuing to tease.

I was not about to risk how I might sound if I spoke aloud. She continued cleaning before using her hands to cup the water and thoroughly rinse away the remaining soap. Both of us were soaked, and she led me over to a bench nearby, directing me to lie on my back with my legs over the edge. She gently lifted my legs and instructed me to hold them so that my crotch was accessible to her attention. Her delicate fingers began to run up and down my now firmly erect shaft, and I closed my eyes, falling into the electrifying sensations. After a momentary pause, the warm velvet feeling of her tongue found its way to my puckered hole.

The feeling was indescribable, but I felt instant pleasure and arousal from the sensation. She was an expert in her craft, and her hands stroked and played with my cock as her tongue teased and played with me. She kept me in a state of ecstasy far longer than I could have anticipated and slowly built me up towards a thunderous orgasm, and I released myself in a moment of purest bliss. Coming down the high, I barely even noticed when she slipped away and returned to clean things up and began clothing me for my trip.

I was in a daze while she instructed and helped me into clean travelling clothes before kneeling with her arms wrapped behind her in supplication as I stood ready to leave.

As my senses fully returned, I looked down at my pleasure slave and knew I couldn't bear to see anything bad happen to her.

"Mads, you are wonderful. That was an experience like no other. I need you to know that you will be mine, and I am coming back for you." I stated clearly, "I expect you to behave yourself, and I will hear if you don't." I finished with a smirk while she looked up at me cautiously.

"I'll be waiting and ready to serve you, Master." She replied.

I milled around, waiting on Scarlett and Emily when my latest retinue entered the suite. A smartly dressed officer entered dressed in liveried armour, flanked by two equally well-armoured men with the air of professional soldiers about them. I stood and extended my hand in greeting to the man in the centre, who played off his surprise well.

"Your Highness, my name is Captain Grey of the Carraran Ducal Guard. We have been sent to escort you safely and your staff to Princess Eleanor's castle." The officer announced formally with a bow matched by his men.

"Welcome. I was informed you'd be joining us."

"I've prepared the Carraran grand carriage kept in the capital for the trip. Combined with a smaller travelling carriage, we should comfortably travel with up to 12 passengers. Will that be sufficient for your staff?"

"I hate to disappoint, but only three of us are travelling," I replied.

"Apologies, Your Highness, we've only escorted your father from the city a few times, and he insists on having both carriages each time." He replied, shocked by just how small the company I kept was.

"Will they be travelling in the slave compartments or with you?"

"Both ladies are with me and will be treated with the utmost respect," I replied forthrightly.

"As you command, Your Highness." He replied with a bow of acknowledgement.

"Just how big is your unit, Captain?" I asked.

"We have two squads of eight, plus my two lieutenants. So, 19 in all, Your Highness." He replied, all business.

"Is that not a few too many for a simple trip into the country?" I asked, amazed by the numbers.

"This is a standard guard for an important member of House Carrara. Travelling across the open countryside, we typically have a full company of guards when your father travels. We haven't had problems with mountain raiders for years, but they have been known to venture after trade convoys in that part of the Kingdom."

"Is it likely we'll meet any of these raiding parties?" I asked.

"In all honesty, Your Highness, it is very unlikely during winter, so we aren't expecting any risk. It's hard to ambush and cover tracks with snow covering the ground. As a precaution, we have planned to stay overnight in the town of Laval nonetheless." He replied.

He finished running through the timings, and I confirmed we would head down shortly to the carriages to begin our journey. The guards remained after the Captain had left, and I made my way over to the bedroom to find Scarlett and Emily dressed for travel, carefully eyeing a selection of packed leather bags on the bed.

"Sorry, Master. We just finished with the bags." Scarlett announced, smiling at me.

"Our guards have arrived and are ready to escort us downstairs. How long do you need?"

"Don't worry. We are ready now!" She replied and sauntered over to me, taking my hand and kissing me on the cheek as if nothing had changed.

"Hold on, let me get the bags then," I replied, walking over before Scarlett pulled my hand back.

"No, Master, you should not be carrying bags. Let the guards do it!"

"It's fine, and I'm more than capable of doing it myself."

"Stop, Master. You can't keep slaves and do these things yourself. It's below your station and creates confusion. Please trust me."

I knew she wasn't wrong, so I eventually relented. I hailed the guards who entered the bedroom and indicated that Emily had finished sealing the bags. I couldn't help but notice the way both men's eyes were fixed on my stunning slaves.

Emily was in a traditional figure-hugging Font dress to mark her position, and Scarlett had chosen a much more practical but still equally alluring burgundy-coloured top and black trousers. They accentuated her petite and lithe body while covering her collar at my request.

Once the guards had left with the bags, I turned to Scarlett.

"I enjoy the look, but you know it is cold outside. What are you wearing to keep warm?"

"Well, neither of us are wearing any proper underwear, Master!" Scarlett replied with a cheeky grin, "I put her back in her belt for travelling."

I smiled back. "That's not exactly what I asked."

"But Master, it is not completely protected. Emily wanted her bottom free in case you wanted to spank her again." She continued.

"Mistress, please," Emily blurted as I looked at her now bowed head, seeing a bright red blush against her pale skin.

I walked over to Emily. "Show me, Slave," I ordered.

She looked at me nervously. She lifted the hem of her skirt to reveal just her chastity belt. I admired the ease of access the Font dress provided, and as she spun to show both sides, I saw her naked, exposed bottom still pink from before.

"Now that Master knows what you want him to do, you can now wear the tights, so you don't get too cold."

Emily looked up at me inquisitively.

Before she could respond to Scarlett, I replied, "You have already earned a spanking whether you wear the tights or not."

Scarlett gave me a look, and Emily couldn't see that it was a mix of excitement and positive reinforcement.

"Yes, Master," Emily replied as her hands lowered.

"Keep that skirt up. Did I say you could lower it?" I said commandingly.

Emily froze mid-movement and quickly pulled the hem back up.

"Now bend over and hold your position," I ordered.

I moved behind Emily, admiring her perfectly toned bottom while gesturing for Scarlett to join me.

Standing to her left side, I rested my hand on her back before using my other hand to gently stroke her already pink bottom, enjoying her skin's soft feel. I gave Scarlett a look, and she joined me in replicating my position on the opposing side.

I saw her sterner Mistress demeanour appear while I slowly raised my hand, and she matched me. Off the back of a nod, I brought my flat palm down hard on her left cheek while Scarlett did the same a split second later on her right side.

Emily shuddered, letting out a gasp.

"One." She whispered while we raised our arms again.

"Speak up, Slave," I ordered before bringing my hand down in tandem once more.