The Sky Kingdom Ch. 21

Story Info
Leaving the city brings about new challenges.
10.9k words
4.83
16.4k
20

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red24797
Red24797
549 Followers

Thank you to everyone following this story, I've really appreciated all your feedback so far. Apologies for the long delays in submitting this chapter. A number things got in the way of this one being published but I hope to be faster for the next one.

I also wanted to say a massive thank you to those who've helped to edit/proofread this chapter.

*****************************************************************************

As the moment passed, I slipped out of her, took a wet towel Scarlett handed me, and cleaned both Emily and myself as she flinched at the sudden sensitivity of her privates. I moved beside Emily and helped her manoeuvrer to sit beside me as I pulled the gag from between her lips.

"I think I might just have to keep you," I stated, staying in character while also telling the truth.

"I would love that, Master." She responded before her eyes fluttered closed in exhaustion.

Scarlett appeared on her other side, "Master, I will take her next door and clean her up properly."

I helped an exhausted Emily to her feet. Scarlett stepped forward, holding a white rope once more.

"Are you putting the crotch rope back on?" I asked.

"Yes, Master. Would you like me to show you how?"

"Yes, please," I replied, very keen to learn.

She handed the rope to me rather than simply showing me. First, she guided me to fold the rope into two strands and wrap it around Emily's waist before pulling it down between her bottom cheeks. As it came around her front, I pulled it against the lips of her pussy, and her eyes shot open. I pulled the rope up further and then under the part around her waist before completing the tie with a short sharp pull, and it came taut against her as she jumped forwards.

I handed the end of the rope to Scarlett, who gave me a mischievous smile as she turned and walked, leading Emily away with little say in the matter.

With the two of them gone, I dressed and put on underwear and trousers. I made my way into the main room and sought out the door to Matilda's room. I entered to find her sitting on the edge of the bed in a silk nighty.

"Master, I wasn't expecting you." She said upon my entering.

I sat beside her before she slipped off the bed onto her knees.

"Come sit beside me. There is no need for you to kneel."

With my help, she moved back onto the bed and awkwardly sat beside me.

"I want to speak with you about the plans for tomorrow. I will leave with Scarlett and Emily tomorrow, but we need you to stay behind."

A panicked look came over her at my words. I was expecting her to say something, but she just bowed her head.

"Mads, are you worried you might have to return to Lady Vivian?" I asked carefully.

"Please don't send me back." She replied in a small voice.

I reached out to take her hand, and she looked up at me with a surprised look.

"I want you to stop worrying. We've decided that we want to keep you with us. But until I can complete your purchase from Lady Vivian, I need you to stay safe in the city. I've arranged for my father's seneschal Jasper to look after you while we are away."

"You are going to buy me?" She asked, alertness jumping into her eyes.

"Yes, Mads." I smiled in response.

She beamed up at me excitedly, and I took a moment's pause to realise that I was telling someone I now owned them, and they seemed pleased about it.

"Are you only doing this because Nat asked you to?"

"I will admit that she was the driving force behind protecting you. But you are beautiful, submissive and fun to have around. I enjoy the fact that you're willing to think about what others would or wouldn't want to do, and you act in their best interest. I can't promise you'll always be with us, but I want you to know I will keep you safe."

"I will still be able to serve you, though?" She asked, less sure of herself.

"If I have my way, you'll serve me for a very long time," I replied with the thought that I might be able to obtain a genuine concubine collar for this beautiful submissive.

I pulled out the key to her chastity belt and held it before me.

"I don't know how long we will be away, so I want you to give this to Jasper. I will write him a letter explaining, but I will allow you an hour to pleasure yourself every few days. At the end of the allotted time, you will put the belt back on yourself and return the key to Jasper. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master. I will do whatever you order." She replied while focusing solely on the key in my hand.

"Do you have anything you'd like to ask me?"

She looked up at me uncertainly. "When will I first be allowed to release myself?"

"You may have your first session now with me here," I replied, smiling at her eagerness.

"Thank you, Master. How may I serve you?"

"I'm a little spent at the moment. This isn't about my pleasure, though; it is about yours. I will be giving pleasure to you."

She blushed fiercely. "Master, I'm your slave. You shouldn't be pleasuring me without me returning the favour."

"Stand and present," I ordered.

She jumped to her feet and spun, putting herself in the present position.

"Strip," I ordered, and she slipped her nightie off the shoulders and stood in just a chastity belt.

I used the key and slipped the belt down her legs until she was naked before me, and I looked back up to meet her eyes.

"Would you prefer my tongue or my fingers?"

She stood silently as I initially thought she was too nervous to respond.

"Both, please." She whispered with a giggle at the end.

"You are a demanding one," I smirked up at her.

"Sorry, Master. No one has ever asked me that question. I'm happy to do whatever you prefer." She replied, chagrined.

I moved over to the bed and shuffled back, opening my knees to make room for her to sit between them. She nestled into position and sat with her back to me, and I reached around to run my hand up her thigh. My attentions caused her to back up against my crotch, and I felt lucky that I had only recently dealt with that issue. My hands ran up to her thighs until I felt the silken feel of her folds. I dutifully began to run my fingers over her, and she moaned with pleasure.

"Master, that feels amazing. But can you secure me? I don't know where to put my hands."

"Mads, there is no need for me to tie you up. This is for your pleasure."

"Master, if it's for me, I want to be."

I felt life return to my cock at her words.

"Stand," I ordered.

I helped her up to her feet as I also stood. I ordered her to lie on the bed with her head on the pillows. When she was in position, I knelt and fed her hands together through the metal bars at the end of the bed. Once they were through, I clipped her cuffs, securing her in place.

I stepped back to admire my pleasure slave with her icy blue eyes latched onto mine. Taking one of the pillows, I placed it under her lower back to lift her crotch into the air. She kept silent throughout all of this, and I enjoyed the simplicity of our relationship at that moment.

With her fully exposed to me, I ran my fingers slowly towards her pussy, and she rose beneath me. When I reached the centre, she began to kick out as she moaned in pleasure. I backed away and jumped off the bed returning to the master bedroom to fetch some of the spare white rope and to select a gag.

I entered to find a crestfallen Mads. My return picked her up, but I probably should've told her I was returning. I sat down on the bed beside her and teased around her crotch until she fidgeted once more. Taking the ropes, I fixed them around her ankles and tied each ankle to the opposing side of the bed, keeping her legs securely open. Moving back up to her head, I presented the gag, and she opened her mouth, and I put the ball inside, strapping it behind ahead.

"You will only come with my permission," I said in a dominant tone.

She stared back with a lust-filled gaze. Keeping my eyes locked with hers, I slowly lowered myself towards her pussy until I could no longer see her eyes. I tentatively ran my tongue from the bottom to the little nodule at the top, and she squeaked through the gag. I began sucking and licking her pussy, enjoying the taste. She was salty but with a sweetness I hadn't expected. I brought my finger up to join and slowly inserted it into her folds, and she momentarily stiffened before moaning once more into the gag.

I continued, to the best of my ability, to pleasure her, but at no point did I give her permission to cum. She writhed, moaned, and pleaded through the gag, but I continued relentlessly. Her control mesmerised me, and it was only at the point that I looked up to see sheer desperation in her eyes that I realised I was being a little unfair.

"You may come in exactly one minute. If you come before, then you will be severely punished. Do I make myself clear?"

She nodded vigorously, and I gave her a big smile before diving back into her folds. I tried my best to make her come before the minute, but her remarkable control continued. As it ticked past the minute, I started to grow concerned that she hadn't come, but my concern was quickly alleviated, and I felt her begin to shake and shudder beneath me. I upped the pace with my finger and sucked on her pussy, and she arched against her restraints as pure bliss radiated from her.

She seemed spent as she relaxed back into her restraints, coming down from her high. But I wanted to leave her with an unforgettable memory until we saw each other again. Rather than let up, I continued my ministrations, and after some small sounds of protest, she quickly went back to moaning in pleasure once more. A few minutes later, she began to writhe once more, bucking against the restraints.

I realised she was trying to signal me that she was on edge again when I momentarily released her. I wanted her to come again, and when I began to use my finger, her reaction was immediate, and she yanked on her wrist restraints. I watched, mesmerised by her orgasm, until she collapsed, exhausted from my attention. She still had the energy to look me straight in the eye with her mouth wrapped around her gag and a look of adoration I hadn't expected.

I first released the ropes around her ankles before removing the gag and unclipping her wrists. Her affection was immediate, and she latched onto my side, hugging me tightly. I looked down, finding her face buried into me and pried her away so I could speak to her directly. I was surprised to see tears in her eyes as she gave me an earnest look, and I held her instead.

"Thank you, Master." She said simply.

After a few minutes of sitting together, I made to leave. I felt movement behind me as I approached the door, and arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Master, you don't have to leave. Let me serve you and look after you."

"Don't worry, I'm already quite spent, and you need your rest," I replied in what was a partial white lie.

"Master, I want you to know that whatever happens, I'm yours. I'll take her beatings for you. I promise I won't tell her anything."

At her words, I placed my hands on hers, holding her as she hugged me from behind.

"I will keep you safe," I replied earnestly. "When we return to the city, I'll ensure everything is in order, and we can discuss what is best for you."

"But Master, I want to be able to serve you before you leave in the morning. Will you let me help you wash in the morning? I want to be useful."

I smiled, knowing she couldn't see my face at the thought of such a beautiful woman begging to serve me. I had to pinch myself.

"I would love that, Mads. Why don't you get a good night's rest and come and see me in the morning, and I will take you up on your offer."

I returned to the master bedroom to find Scarlett attending to Emily in our bed. She looked up at me and put her finger to her lips to signal me to keep quiet. I went over to see that Emily was no longer restrained and seemed contentedly asleep against the pillow while Scarlett stroked her hair.

"Is she okay?" I whispered.

"She'll be fine, Master. It was a big day for her, and I wanted her to feel safe when she wakes up with us."

"And how are you feeling?" I asked Scarlett in a whisper.

"I'm very happy, Master. Although a little horny." she replied, giving me a naughty look.

My eyes were drawn to her semi-nakedness, with her only wearing the skimpy white and gold thong she had once referred to as a uniform.

"Should we talk outside? I don't want to wake her if she is already sleeping." I replied.

She carefully opened a chest at the end of the bed and withdrew a pair of warm blankets, handing one to me before wrapping herself up. She put her hand into mine and moved against my side while I led her back to the main room.

We sat together on the largest sofa, and Scarlett soon found a way to sit up against me with our blankets merging to keep us warm.

"What an evening, Master. Did you check on Mads?" She asked me while snuggling closer.

"I helped her prepare for bed, and we discussed her staying with my father's seneschal. Do you think Emily enjoyed herself? We didn't hurt her, did we?"

"Master, you were amazing. While I helped her clean up, she was purring, and she fell asleep when her head hit the pillow. But she told me you broke character to ask if she was okay with you dominating her."

"What's wrong with that?" I asked, confused.

"Master, we want you to dominate us. I can feel how much pleasure you get from being in control and telling us what to do. But you keep limiting yourself when we need you to let yourself go."

"I'm worried I'll do something to hurt or upset you."

"Don't be. We are your slaves. Luckily for you, we also want that side of you."

"Are you saying I should behave like that more often?"

"Master, I'm asking you to be more assertive and consistent. If you want us to be companions one day and spend the whole next day chained to your bed sucking your cock then that is your decision. I know from my perspective that I am much more turned on when you do something I am reluctant to do, and despite my protests, do it anyway."

"Scarlett, what do you mean?"

She looked away, less sure of herself.

"Go on, tell me what you are thinking." I said more firmly.

"I've been fantasising about what it feels like to be a Font. Knowing I am probably gifted has led me to contemplate it, and there is something about the idea of being owned like that by you that feels special. It might seem unusual, but I wondered if you want to practice with me before Emily needs another harvest." She finished with a mischievous grin of encouragement.

"But I know how much the idea of being on a Font bench upsets you. Do you honestly think about being used in that way?"

"Master, my desire to submit to you is almost overwhelming. All I want to do is give you pleasure, and I trust you in a way I've never trusted another person." She replied while I felt her honesty.

"Scarlett, I also trust you in a way I never have with anyone before. But this is all new, and you shouldn't feel like that for someone keeping you without you having a say. That's why I always want you to feel pleasure, and I must ensure you are happy too."

"Master, let me be blunt then. Your sex slave sometimes needs her Master to strap her down and fuck her to make her feel owned," She replied with such nonchalance and innocence that I felt myself unexpectedly becoming hard, "I want to be here for your pleasure, and nothing else will make me happier."

"Then, my little slave. Fetch one of Scarlett's Font dresses. I want to see how it looks on you." I ordered.

Scarlett jumped up to leave before turning to me. An excited grin spread over her face while she flung herself into the bedroom. Her speed surprised me, and my goddess soon stood clad in the tightly fitted navy blue dress of a Font. It couldn't have suited her better, and a small part of me almost yearned to keep her like this.

"Fetch your oil, slave," I ordered while standing and walking towards the room containing the bench.

She joined me while I entered the room, knuckles white around the bottle gripped before her. I used the nodule to light the room, taking the bottle from her hands.

"Climb up!" I ordered. Fuelled by my desire, I strapped her ankles and wrists to the bench while she looked at me with a hint of nervousness I hadn't expected, given her words. I lifted the hem of the loose skirt on the dress over her back to reveal her thong, which I slipped down her thighs, exposing her completely while she was tightly secured.

"Firstly, you've accumulated a few punishments that must be dealt with before we can continue. You will count each strike for me." I ordered while swinging my palm hard against her naked bottom.

"One, Master." Scarlett purred after eliciting an almost inaudible gasp.

Smack. Smack.

"Two. Three. Master." soon followed in a strained voice.

I continued up to ten, feeling her discomfort growing down the bond.

I ran my fingers up to cup her pussy, finding it dripping. Wanting to be the dominant she needed, I scooped up her juices and moved higher, massaging her rosebud and making her squirm. Realising I needed more assistance, I poured plenty of oil from Scarlett's bottle over her puckered hole and massaged it in before slowly slipping my finger inside. It went in much easier than with Emily as the hurtful memory of what others had done to Scarlett briefly surfaced.

"Master, take your slave!" she bit out.

It was all the invitation I needed, and after getting into position, I pushed the end of my cock up against her rosebud and slowly slipped in. Despite my need to take her, I controlled myself and kept steady pressure until I felt myself fully inside.

There was a unique feeling of power from being buried deep in the bottom of my bound slave, and I relished the feeling. I began to slowly rock back and forth, enjoying the tight hold her entrance had around my cock. I kept pace, taking the opportunity to continue her punishment and alternating lighter spanks on her reddened tight orbs. The combination of dominance and the hold on my cock had a building orgasm sweeping through me far faster than expected. I held back for as long as I could but soon released myself feeling spurts of cum fire into her. In a gratified daze, I slumped onto her back, cock still firmly impaling her, finding a deep-seated contentment at the dominance this position gave me over the slave I cared so much for.

I felt for our bond while returning to my senses and Scarlett's satisfaction at being taken in such a way. I dutifully extricated myself before cleaning us both and releasing Scarlett, who slowly climbed to her feet. She approached me, slipped against my chest for a hug, and clung to my side while I led her back to the main room. She soon curled into my lap on the sofa, resting her head against my shoulder. I relished our connection then, just content to sit with her.

"Does my slave not want her orgasm?" I eventually whispered into her ear.

"Master, that was unreal. You need to know that I don't need mutual orgasms whenever you use me. Serving you is more than enough gratification for me."

"So why do you seem to enjoy being in control so much?" I asked jovially but with a genuine interest in understanding her motives.

"Master, have you enjoyed it when I take control?"

"For the most part. It helps that you are the sexiest woman I've ever met." I replied as she looked up at me and still managed to blush even in her current state.

"But you also enjoy being in command and tying me up. So, what I'm saying is that you enjoy both. What is strange about me being the same?"

I couldn't fault her logic.

"Well, tonight I am in command, and nothing would make me happier than to see you orgasm. I want you to sit back on the sofa, spread your legs and play with yourself."

Red24797
Red24797
549 Followers