The Sky Kingdom Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her louder squeak was followed by a much clearer "Two."

We continued up to ten turning the pink shade of Emily's bottom distinctly red.

Scarlett moved to whisper in her ear once we'd finished.

"Thank you for my punishment, Master," Emily whispered.

I held her bent with my spare hand and eyed her pristine rosebud between her reddened cheeks.

"Did you enjoy being spanked, Emily?" I asked.

"Yes, Master."

Then let's get to your actual punishment. Scarlett, do we still have any unpacked plugs?

She returned a devious smile to me before replying.

"Yes, Master. There are plenty."

"Then fetch the next size up for our little Font."

Emily let out an uncomfortable squeak, but I held her down while she kept her skirts aloft. Scarlett slipped away, returning moments later with a bottle of oil and a medium-sized plug.

She handed it straight to me before taking the bottle of oil and pouring it over Emily's rosebud. Scarlett proceeded to use her finger to slowly warm up the area before slowly slipping inside.

"Please, Master, please, Mistress. I'll behave. There is no need for the plug."

"Emily, you don't seem to find the usual punishments suitable. Sitting on a bench with a plug in your bottom will remind you to behave in the way that we want you to."

"Please, wait." She replied desperately as Scarlett introduced a second finger.

I stroked her hair to calm her before placing the plug next to Scarlett's fingers. She slowly withdrew, sensing my presence, allowing the larger plug's tip to enter freely.

"Emily, I also don't want to hurt you the next time I need to use you in this way. This punishment will serve multiple purposes and remind you of your new station."

I added a little more force, and Emily seemed to accept her fate as her rosebud opened to welcome the plug slowly entering her. I paused several times to let her adjust, but it eventually nestled between her cheeks.

I hadn't noticed that Scarlett had moved away and returned with tights and a thick cloak. I helped Emily straighten and gave her permission to drop her skirt. She looked quite flustered but unhurt.

Scarlet knelt at her ankles and helped her into the thick tights to protect her from the cold. Once they were sufficiently up to her waist and covering her reddened bottom, she helped her into the cloak that would keep her snug and warm for the journey.

She returned from the cupboard with a similar style of warm cloak for herself, albeit one that matched her own style of dress. Once they were both ready, I led the three of us from the room. Emily was a little more hesitant than usual, and I'll admit I had a little understanding of what it might feel like to walk with a plug buried inside.

We passed out through the lobby of the hotel with an unfortunately over-the-top level of fanfare, with staff lining each side. I led the way with Emily, and Scarlett locked in step behind. I heard murmurs about the beautiful Font being unbound, but I honestly couldn't have cared less. One of the largest coaches I'd seen in the capital was parked out front. It had split compartments and a team of six horses at the front. Liveried servants, in House Carrara colours, beckoned us over to the front of the main carriage and up the steps into a plush cabin. I noted the other carriage appeared to be both significantly shorter and thinner, with just a single cabin which seemed odd considering the size of the other one.

The interior consisted of a small table with benches on one side; against the other was a furnace with armchairs also separated in the same way. I moved to the left side to ensure I would be facing forwards, and Emily slipped in beside me, gasping in discomfort as she sat down. Scarlett then entered, admiring the finer parts of the decor before slipping onto the other bench to sit opposite us.

The bench was very comfortable, and Emily soon settled against me, using my support to keep her bottom raised. I enjoyed the luxury and sat back to rest, admiring the interior decor.

********

The carriage flew through the streets with squads of armed guards at either end, leading to quite a commotion from onlookers. Emily, in particular, was fascinated by the passing city and kept herself glued to the window once we'd properly set off. She seemed to have largely forgotten the constant presence inside her, but there were moments it caught her out.

Once we exited the city walls, the quality of housing diminished rapidly. We soon left behind the smarter-looking wooden properties to find a shift to much more squalid housing from which the stench permeated the fine carriage.

"Master, is this where the capital's slaves live?" Emily asked, looking between me and Scarlett, who had turned her cloak into a blanket as she sat comfortably opposite.

"They are all free folk. The growth of slavery in rural industries has put many non-landowning free folks out of a job. They now flock to the cities searching for work, but it is increasingly difficult." Scarlett replied sardonically.

"So slaves are better off?" Emily asked innocently.

"Sometimes. A lucky slave can find security in a wealthy home or working in a safe position. But they also have little to no say over what happens to them. There is a reason there are so many beautiful slaves. Many families will sell their daughters into the life to keep them safe from the conditions they may find themselves in."

"How do you know so much?" I asked Scarlett.

"At my school...many girls were from that background, hoping for a better life. A valuable slave sale, later on, can pull a whole family out of poverty."

I knew of the practice and had always looked down upon it. But even from afar, the poverty levels had begun to change my perspective. Thankfully the countryside soon loomed into view with a dusting of snow and the distinct lack of leaves on trees that made it clear what the season was. The excitement seemed to have gotten to Emily, who managed to fall asleep against my side in a most ungainly manner once more.

An hour or so later, I slipped from Emily's sleeping grasp to sit beside Scarlett. I turned to smile down at Scarlett, who snuggled against my side and enjoyed the moment's closeness. As our eyes met, I seized the opportunity to capture her lips in my own. To my surprise, she managed to once more slide her face past mine at the last second until our cheeks met in what could only be considered a formal greeting.

"Master, you know that is not appropriate."

I felt the punch in the guts once more.

"What isn't appropriate?" I asked in concern.

"We shouldn't be kissing. I am your slave, and we should not have allowed things to progress as far as they have."

I realised that this was an impact of the conversation we had earlier in the day.

"What do you mean?"

"Master, we need to set boundaries. You should only kiss your future wife, and that makes this inappropriate."

"Surely, I decide what is appropriate. I want us to be able to kiss."

"Then order me to do so, Master," Scarlett replied, giving me a stern look. I knew I could make her do so, but the part of me so desperate to cling to our relationship feared the ramifications of doing so.

"Please tell me what's changed. I thought our kisses were special."

She blushed and turned her head to avoid looking at me.

"I've realised I was behaving in a manner that didn't befit my station. There will come the point where your future wife will prevent us from doing that, so we should stop before we get ahead of ourselves, Master." Scarlett replied in a manner that also indicated she had been thinking this through extensively.

"I have no intention to marry anyone anytime soon, so why shouldn't we enjoy our time together? You do enjoy our time together, don't you?" I finished feeling nervous about what her response might be.

"Master, you know I do. But we can continue to have fun without this going any deeper."

"Are you worried that us kissing will take our relationship too far?"

"Please, Master, you know I've lost everyone I care about. I want to make sure that I can always be by your side and not be a threat to your future wife."

I was admittedly quite confused and frustrated but didn't know how to express myself fully. I sat lost in my thoughts with Scarlett resting against me, keeping silent with her eyes closed. Despite her latest antics, I felt complete with her resting against me and felt her calming presence through our bond while I drifted off.

***

The gates of Laval came into view as dusk began to fall. Before we could enter the walled town, our carriage abruptly pulled off to the side of the road as the guards took positions around a clearing.

"Your Highness," the Captain began as he pulled his horse alongside the carriage door, which I pushed ajar, "I sent men ahead, and they have highlighted that the city streets are not entirely conducive to such a large carriage so if it is alright with you we would like to swap to the smaller version."

"Not a problem Captain, but what will happen to the carriage?"

"A contingent of my men will look after it and your belongings." He replied.

"But it is bitterly cold, and the wind seemed to be worsening with little to no cover," I responded, feeling the cold bite on my face through the gap in the door.

"My men are prepared, Your Highness, and will use the carriage to block away the worst of the cold."

"I insist on those on guard using the carriage to keep warm. At least those not on duty."

"I will see to it, Your Highness," He replied.

Having wrapped myself up, I slipped from within the heated luxury cabin to the stark reality of winter away from mainstream cities.

I helped Scarlett and Emily descend the steps, and they ran hand in hand frantically over to the Captain, holding the other carriage's door wide open.

While following, I noted a couple of men diligently trying to start a fire on what was quite damp-looking wood. They were using a flint stone and steel, but the sparks they created seemed to have little chance of success. I watched, sensing their frustration as the bitter cold continued to bite. Eyeing the other men, I saw their discomfort at being stationed outside the inviting walls of the town nearby.

Reaching into my fire core, I approached and squatted beside the men who looked at me with alarm once they realised who I was.

"Sorry, my Lord...begging your pardon, Your Highness."

"No need for that," I began, "I wanted to offer my help. Bring that wood around to the other side of the carriage."

"But, Your Highness, we didn't want to risk the carriage."

"I would far rather you men are ready to ride tomorrow than about that behemoth of a carriage. Now set the wood down, and let me get to work."

The men looked perplexed, and after re-positioning the wood, I drew from my fire core, and flames rippled down my forearms and hands. I felt an immediate connection to Emily as her core was drained by the Font collar and fed into my own as I needed it. Wanting to avoid using too much, I envisioned the fire hopping from my hand onto the wood to light the fire gently. Unfortunately, my inexperience won out, and in moments a large fire erupted from the centre of the pile scattering the smaller burning sticks in all directions.

I let out a booming laugh at my action as the two men dutifully snatched them up and brought them back to the pile as a burgeoning flame took light. Having bundled myself into the new carriage to join Emily and Scarlett, I looked back to see the men adding to what was already a sizable fire pleased with my work.

We approached the town gates in no time. The Captain conversed with the guards, and with a little coin to speed the process, we were passing through the solidly built gatehouse. Looking up, I spotted the tell-tale murder holes ready to drop anything from large stones to burning oil on unsuspecting attackers.

The town's streets were ancient, with barely enough room for our smaller carriage at times. The houses slightly overhanging the street, and the night sky was only visible through a small slit above. Fortunately, by this time, the roads were much quieter, and we soon approached a larger structure with a wooden sign hanging with the image of a blue boar.

"That's a strange colour," Emily piped up as we stopped beside the sign.

"It's to allow those unable to read to find where they are going. The image is clear, so I'd assume this Inn is called the Blue Boar." I said, pleased to know something.

"Can a lot of people not read?" She asked, perplexed.

"It is a travesty, but the Kingdom doesn't provide free education, so only those able to afford it can send their children to school. Often slaves are better educated as there is a benefit to investing in them." Scarlett added in a far more serious manner than I was used to.

I could see how true a noblewoman she was at times and remembered that Ravia ensured that all their citizens were educated. Growing up in that environment would make seeing such things unusual.

Some guards opened the door, and I jumped out to help Scarlett and Emily to the ground. Entering the small wooden door to the Inn, we were met by a wave of heat from a roaring fire. A bar seemed to run through several small rooms with tables and booths for customers to sit in.

"Your Highness, some of my men rode ahead and booked rooms for us here. Will you require separate rooms for the ladies?"

"No, Captain, we will stay in one room with our Master," Scarlett stated before I could say otherwise.

The Captain didn't seem overly flustered at the smirk she had on her face and was used to such remarks.

"Thank you, Captain. Will there be dinner divided in the room?"

"Apologies, Your Highness. I'm not sure the rooms are large enough in this establishment, and this is the best available, but I suspect you may need to eat down here."

I nodded in acquiescence and followed a gesture from a barmaid who directed us to follow her up a steep set of stairs. We reached the upper floor to find a corridor which undulated up and down, highlighting the age of the building. She opened the door at the end to reveal a small room filled primarily with a bed.

Scarlett held my hand before I could protest and pulled me into the room with Emily behind. The maid was flustered when she flung herself onto the bed and smiled naughtily up at me...." Master, this will be perfect for you to have us both tonight."

I felt myself turning bright red as the maid caught my eye before looking between us, embarrassed at being included in the conversation.

"You can always join as well if you like?" Scarlett asked the maid, who let out a squeak before leaving the room in a rush with my slave beaming after her.

"She was no fun, Master. Should we get comfortable?"

"I can look to get an extra room," I spoke, noticing the limited size of the bed, "there isn't room for all of us."

"Nonsense, Master. We'll simply have to snuggle." Scarlett replied while chuckling.

"He is right, Mistress. There it isn't even a big bed for a double." Emily added hesitantly.

"Pleasure slaves don't need a lot of space. We'll just cuddle him on either side," She replied confidently, "anyhow. I'm famished. Let's go get dinner sorted."

I felt a little taken aback by the return of my confident slave, but I was beyond happy to have her there. She soon led us down into what was a busy working Inn, and we found a reserved booth with the Captain and his men busy placing orders at a much larger rectangular table with a waitress.

There wasn't a great deal of choice, but a nondescript meat stew with mashed potatoes was quickly inhaled before we excused ourselves, leaving the guards enjoying themselves in tankards of ale.

Returning to the room, I admired the small but inviting bed. The head was carved ornately out of wood, and the plethora of fur blankets looked perfect for keeping out the winter air. Unfortunately, someone had allowed the fire to dwindle, and winter cold had sucked the heat from the room.

"Master, can you warm the bed for us while we get ready?" Scarlett asked as she looked up at me while undoing my shirt buttons.

She gestured to Emily, who began trying to undo my trousers without a great deal of expertise. I'm not sure she fully realised how incredible her delicate hands rubbing against my crotch felt. I was disappointed when she finally released the button and slid my trousers down, leaving me in just my underwear.

I climbed into the bed and slipped under the furs, feeling the instant bite of cold, letting out a few unmanly complaints.

Scarlett was busy undoing Emily's dress, stripping her bare and removing inserted punishments before Emily jumped in to join me in complaining about the cold. In moments she was clinging to my side, breasts against me, clutching on to get warm. I looked down at her blonde locks and lithe form, admiring what was now mine.

Looking up at Scarlett, she met my eyes excitedly and, without looking away, undid her concubine dress as it slipped down her olive skin to leave just a silk strip covering her crotch. She didn't seem to care about the cold as she approached the bed with her heated eyes never leaving mine.

She glided under the furs and onto my chest, staring at me continuously. I was desperate to taste her and leant forward to capture her lips.

"Master, I am entirely yours, but we can't do that anymore. But I am here for anything else you want...and I mean anything," Scarlett whispered into my ear.

I was getting increasingly upset by her new behaviour, and instead of engaging the horny sex goddess beside me, I turned to my angel. She seemed to have warmed up and looked up to meet my eyes, having seemingly not noticed the tension with Scarlett.

I moved my lips towards her, and although she seemed hesitant initially, she soon leapt up to meet my kiss with aplomb. Our connection exploded on contact, and I felt her magic flow into me, although I realised it was more of a trickle than the waterfall when I used her elsewhere.

I turned my back on Scarlett and embraced the moment of kissing Emily. Despite the explosion of feelings from the Font bond, a single stronger feeling stood out. The deep emotional pain strengthened when I followed the feeling back to Scarlett.

After enjoying Emily and the mutual touches we gave each other, I turned to Scarlett. I was immediately taken aback by the vulnerability strewn across her face.

"Are you alright?" I asked her quietly in Ravian in a concerned manner.

"Do you want me to punish both of you?" She replied with a put-on smile while attempting to sound confident, but it felt hollow with what I felt from her.

Sensing the opportunity, I acted. "If you only wish to be my slave then you won't be dictating anything to me. I'm only comfortable letting a partner take control or punishing me so from now on you will no longer be doing so.

"But I thought you enjoyed that, Master?" She asked in Ravian with her vulnerability growing.

"It is fun to explore something different, and I know it excites both of us, but it only seems appropriate to do so with a lover or even my future wife."

"But we did it before, Master."

"I thought you wanted to be more than just slave and Master then," I replied, feeling hurt at what I thought was a growing relationship.

I felt raw emotion from her.

"You want us to be closer than we are?"

"More than anything, you don't need to protect my heart," I replied succinctly, letting the emotion of it flow into the bond as I turned my back once more to face Emily.

"But Master, I am not trying to protect your heart," she replied into my back in what was barely a whisper.

I pulled Emily against me and embraced the closeness. I felt guilty at the emotional turmoil I could still feel from Scarlett, and I eventually turned to lie on my back and opened my arm out to invite her in. In moments she slipped into my side, hugging me tightly and burying her head in my side. I drifted off, wrapped in the embrace of two ladies I couldn't imagine my life without.