All Comments on 'The Sky Kingdom Ch. 22'

by Red24797

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like Henry's mother, I like her grand scheme to change society for the better if this fantasy world's women... but it's all overshadowed by the sexiness of Scarlet and Emily. Man, Henry is such a lucky bastard. ;-)

Norton_Comando750Norton_Comando75011 months ago

Thanks for another well crafted chapter. 5 stars

EddieTheBastardEddieTheBastard11 months ago

I like the way you make this chapter so much about the female characters

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforest11 months ago

I was getting a bit worried there since it's been awhile. Excellent chapter 5 stars.

MRPapagiorgioMRPapagiorgio11 months ago

You have no idea how happy I was to see there was another chapter. This is turning out to not just be a great adult themed series, but a great sci-fi/fantasy series also. I'm sure this could be published. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is an awesome series! So creative and well thought out. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for the update

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great development. I like how the emotional balance is treated with the nuance a poly relationship deserves.

Also, I really was irritated (in a good way) by Henry's mother: reading people's mind without their knowledge and plotting their life is a serious violation of autonomy, and I'd have expected more of an apology from her or more rage from him. But maybe that's related to my own issues with authority and feeling coerced.

SniperkingSniperking11 months ago

when is Lady Esme's training

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another excellent installment! I'm so glad you decided to continue. I love this series and I hope it continues continuing (LOL).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm looking forward to a passionate conflict betweens Scarlett's submissive nature and her traing with some attempt to reverse her training by his mother. Scarlett is just such a sexy character.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is excellent work. Please understand just how much we love your writing and this story overall.

Keep going!

Horseman68Horseman6810 months ago

Several comments:

This story is gradually transcending as one of the most intriguing and absorbing (read unique plot evolution, captivating characterization, complex personal/sexual interactions) of the exotic sm works on this site and elsewhere. Particularly for those of us who enjoy the more lighter touches of the genre.

One can only wonder at the bio statement as being “new to writing.” Am incredulous.

Anticipating future chapters. (read soonest)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is so amazingly good! Emily and Scarlett are such compelling characters in heartbreaking circumstances. The nuance that you have when discussing nature vs nature in Emily and Scarlett's submissiveness, when it's clear that at times even they don't know or understand, is remarkable. You are an incredible author!

baware1971baware19719 months ago

An enjoyable tale. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing series. Thanks!

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader8 months ago

so, his mother is the reason for his delusions of obscurity.. his father may be a chauvinist.. yet he still seems to be the better parent, seeing him as a son to raise to the best of his abilities, not a tool to manipulate to her own agendas.. its funny, for one who so vehemently opposes slavery, there is a certain hypocrisy to his mothers actions.. which she is only able to do, through the power of her position.. smh this is pathetic

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is an intriguing, captivating story I like very much so far.

Thank you, Red!

@onecuriousreader: Aren't you quite a bit overly judgmental and know-it-all, always far ahead of how the story really enfolds?

PowersworderPowersworder6 months ago

This was an excellent chapter. I enjoyed finding out more of the backstory with his mother's involvement in everything. Well done!

EroticFrictionEroticFriction6 months ago

I don't think onecuriousreader is completely wrong, but I see this as a positive thing: a layered complexity to the mother character, and not in the least bit pathetic. Potent characters always have an agenda that may or may not line up with the 'obvious' outcome of a story line. No one is entirely one thing, one dimensional goodies or baddies are boring, perfect consistency is boring. The thrill is in the inbetween, the uncertainty, the potential outcomes, etc.... I disagree that the father is the better parent, but we all have different perspectives, and that's what's so great about reading - you fill in the blanks with your own perspective. Every reader gets a different experience.

darttrapdoordarttrapdoor22 days ago

Incredible how some of the commenters expect every character to behave perfectly. Flaws are what make great stories and this story is delivering.

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn6 days ago

I do wonder why some people continue to read this story when all they do is complain about it. I personally really like the story and the characters. The protagonist is young and I like that he isn't some guy version of a Mary Sue that knows everything, is super cocky and never fails at anything. As he grows, I'm sure there will be plenty of bumps along the way and I look forward to reading about them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed24797@Red24797
560 Followers
I'm new to writing and testing out some erotica novel writing on here. 21/03/24: Apologies for the delay. Sky Kingdom Chapter 24 has finally been submitted (24/03 small update - still waiting on Lit to publish but it hasn’t been rejected…yet) For those interested in chat, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES