All Comments on 'The Sky Kingdom Ch. 23'

by Red24797

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
Sl33pingforestSl33pingforest10 months ago

Sheesh what a cliffhanger looking forward to the next cbapter

EssEssCehEssEssCeh10 months ago

And he then he died and the forces of evil won.

The End. ;-)

Norton_Comando750Norton_Comando75010 months ago

Brill, what a cliffhanger. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Aaaaaaaaaaah! It's so good, but so frustrating to leave the chapter on that note. Your sense of humour is as sick as your writing is captivating! :p Thank you as always for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can’t wait for the next chapter. Great Job

nthusiasticnthusiastic9 months ago

Best chapter in this series! Good blend of action and character development. I suggest sparing use of the cliffhanger device. Far too many authors, especially on this site, end almost every submission that way. I don’t mind it occasionally, but it can quickly become annoying in excess. Having the next chapter ready to submit allows you to maintain that dynamic tension, preventing it from drifting away in dissipation.

Personally I appreciate a few sentences reminding us where the last chapter left off before jumping into the new one, so please continue that practice. Once again, our thanks for sharing your talents with us. 🙏👏👏👏 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🤩🤩🤩

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

so good is right

Red24797Red247979 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. The chapter had gone over 15k so I ended up cutting it at the most opportune moment 😅.

Hoping to have the next chapter into editing very soon (given the progress already made).

The next one promises some high adventure!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for sharing your talent with us! Love this sorry.

Stitch93Stitch939 months ago

I really love your penmanship, i've been drawn into your story up till the latest chapter after 5 days of non stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The Sky Kingdom has been the best story I ever read in my life so far. But I really request you to bring out Emily and Harry’s Relationship and Love more. They are perfect match for one another, and I hope you make Harry fall deep for Emily and love her.

Also, It is so romantic and cute when Emily calls Harry just by his name instead of Calling him Master, Please keep letting her call him like that more often in upcoming parts. Once Again; Harry-Emily are so perfect together, I loved it.

Mihir28Mihir288 months ago

I really love this Story and have been Addicted to it now; But I really feel upset that storyline is making Harry Love Scarlett and not Emily. Harry-Emily are perfect for each other, I hope in upcoming chapters Harry falls for Emily and eventually she is the only one he marries.

Also Its So Cute and Romantic when Emily keeps saying Harry my his name Harry instead of Master, that genuinely brings out so much connection between them, try to please continue with her using that only.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader8 months ago

this story has some great sex scenes.. yet its utterly decimated when it comes to the incongruenty of the main character.. its sad and annoying to be honest, because its a really great idea ruined by a flimsy main character who end up being a diluted mess that causes more harm than help to the women he both wants to free and keep enslaved.. tearing at the insides of the women bound to him.. I really hope the author makes a decision and gets the main character to grow on a solid path. rather than this meandering back and forth between the man he desires to be, and the man his mother desires him to be ( something that is hardly ever a healthy choice for a man )

Mihir28Mihir288 months ago

I really Love The Sky Kingdom Story Series. But I really feel and like Emily and Harry’s Relationship way more. I hope Emily is the only one who becomes Harry’s Wife.

Also I love when Emily says Harry by his name Harry instead of Master; Its so cute and romantic, Please keep her saying that more. Emily-Harry are best, way better than Scarlett-Harry in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the series and overall world that's been built but the mother is annoying AF. Agree with others. Main character needs to grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just read all 23 chapters for the first time. It doesn't happen often that I am captured enough by a story to continue reading it. Although the mother might be a bit annoying, I hope that her wishes come true and that Scarlett will become the woman she is supposed to be.

I guess a Harem might be the best outcome with the 4 current ladies all in it....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a great story. It needs to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter! Great story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

my theory for why this story was abandoned is that the author has been signaling for a while that there needed to be a femdom chapter but knew that this would alienate his mostly mdom commenters . . . Scarlett needs to know that Harry loves her as an individual, not just her as a slave, and Harry needs to see that Scarlett's love for him isn't just her attempt to stay on master's good side, that she'd keep him if she had all the freedom he's had . . . a real pity we'll apparently never know

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, had me through and through. I hope Scarlett becomes Harry/Henry’s wife and Emily being their font. I actually like the mother, I think her boundaries for Scarlett and Harry are a breath of fresh air in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think a femdom chapter would be cool. I like Harry as a switch leaning to be a dom. Overall the story is really great and has a nice character development! But the sex scence could be longer and a bit more detailled / graphic.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Any updates on Ch. 24? No rush, but just curious ;)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh hell no. What happened. Yes rush please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really invested in the story at this point and need to know what comes next. Will there be additional chapters soon? Rare to find a genuinely good story on here like this.

Red24797Red247976 months agoAuthor

Apologies, I have every intention of continuing this. Just need to get around to editing and publishing with lots going on!

Horseman68Horseman686 months ago

Suspect you can tell from the comments the reader enthusiasm for more of your unique story. Hope all is well with you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Are you planning on finishing this story?

EmptyOwlEmptyOwl6 months ago

Really nice reveal on the meta-plot and characters in the last few episodes! Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If this is the end I will cry for days

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’m so invested, please don’t let Harry die.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Any updates on your progress? Please add many more chapters!

Red24797Red247974 months agoAuthor

Apologies for the extended delay. Next few chapters are written but I just need to find the time to edit and finalise.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Glad to hear it! Very happy to find that this is not abandoned. We're all eagerly looking forward to more. However, please don't feel rushed and take all the time you need to produce your (now usual) excellent quality tale. I'm very invested in this story and have been from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is far and away one of the best stories Ihave ever read. I have gone through the entire story twice to this point waiting for the next chapter and I anxiously await the next release.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good editing/rewrites can be critical, yep.

It's awesome to hear that you're still working on this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I need more chapters, please!

CloudastrophyCloudastrophy3 months ago

I simply cannot wait for the next chapters, if you'd like some help with general editing feel free to reach out to me. I love writing. I have stuff I'm planning on posting of my own here, just been too busy enjoying your series! Thank you for this great story! I really appreciate how it's not always sex, that the characters are more than just sex.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for update, I look forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great series! Any updates on next chapters?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How long does it take to edit??

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

absolutely love this series, any news on the next chapter?

SDTRSDTR2 months ago

Just wandering if this story is dead or will it be continued ?

Norton_Comando750Norton_Comando7502 months ago

I think that's the last we're going see of Harry, must be dead. End of story

Norton_Comando750Norton_Comando7502 months ago

Shame, it's over really liked this well crafted tale. I'll just have to carry on the the Tattooed Woman and A Dragons Tale in Sci-fi and fantasy section

Red24797Red247972 months agoAuthor

He’s not dead! Life has just got in the way of my outlet.

I do intend to continue and chapter 24 is written. I’ll see what I can do but if anyone genuinely want to help edit please do message.

SDTRSDTR2 months ago

Very sad if is over, because it is really unique and interesting story.

Norton_Comando750Norton_Comando7502 months ago

That's good news, I would volunteer to edit, but wouldn't know how to go about it. Guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed 🤞

SDTRSDTR2 months ago

Good news that the Author is not giving up on story. Thank you very much for such a wonderful story.

UndercoverDramatistUndercoverDramatist2 months ago

@red24797 I sent you a PM, would be more than happy to help edit.

Viper139Viper1392 months ago

what a great story capturing my imagination. i even read all night... but there is so much more to tell with all those plots developing. Great you are sharing it with us. I know how time consuming it is to get the details right so i will wait patiently for the next parts - thank you for your time

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really well written story! I love the world building and character development. I just binged all the available chapters! I'm looking forward to seeing where things go. It's great to hear that you intend to continue writing! If I was any good at writing, I'd volunteer to help edit!

darttrapdoordarttrapdoorabout 2 months ago

Loving this story; great world building, good drama and the 'hero' doesn't always get things right. Looking forward to more.

Red24797Red24797about 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments - quick update, I posted the new chapter on 21st but it seems like it can currently take 10-12 days to land.

No idea why it is taking longer but just so you are all aware.

SDTRSDTRabout 2 months ago

That's the best news:) thank you for great story again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can’t wait

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That's great news! Thanks for the update, I can't wait!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed24797@Red24797
I'm new to writing and testing out some erotica novel writing on here. 21/03/24: Apologies for the delay. Sky Kingdom Chapter 24 has finally been submitted (24/03 small update - still waiting on Lit to publish but it hasn’t been rejected…yet) For those interested in chat, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES