All Comments on 'The Slave and His Master Ch. 11'

by loveandlust28

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
NRMathisNRMathisover 4 years ago
Great resolution

You expressed interest in collaborating. Hit me up.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Absolutely stunning story

I want to recommend this writer. This story is awesome. I am in love with the characters, even the beast. WRITE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Please write kore about Sagi and Auden, I absolutely love these two and want to read more. It’d be nice to read about them when Aiden has more confidence in himself. Maybe allowing Sagi to let out the beast more without feeling he’s fighting to control him, especially some dungeon scenes etc. Whatever you write will be incredible :)

CasubbiegirlCasubbiegirlover 4 years ago

Amazing story, I fell in love with both of the characters. I’m sad that it has ended but I am looking forward to reading more of your stories, you have an amazing talent! Thank you for sharing it!

Playful4BearPlayful4Bearover 4 years ago
Excellent writer

Dear Loveandlust28

You have a great talent for this genre literature. I'm sure that for others as well. Your narrative us engaging, delightful to read and intriguing.

Kudos to you!!!

Hope you can go far high on your endeavors.

I was never attracted by bdsm but you made me understand it and somehow appreciate it.

I must confess that some scenes between Sagi and Aiden were so erotic that I practically lived them and physically enjoyed as well.

And finally, it is such a beautiful love story. Aiden understood that he needed to love the monster as well, and metaphorically speaking, we all love even the ugly side of our partners.

Wish you a career full of successes. In me you got an admirer forever!!

Igor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

This gets 5 stars, I could not get to stars to work on the board. This was a great story. Can't wait to read the next one you right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Riveting!

Absolutely amazing! I was riveted! My favorite story ever!

Twink1o1Twink1o1about 2 years ago

Yesssss uessss yesss and fuckingggggg yes again because 10 out of 10 WOUD RECOMMEND omg such an amazing soryyyy

SpookyhstSpookyhstalmost 2 years ago

OMG such an amazing story! Thankyou so much ;) Xoxox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! *****

EncntctEncntct12 months ago

What a great story! Thank you for sharing it with us

geemeedeegeemeedee11 months ago

I read this whole thing at once. WOW. One of the best stories on the site! The power exchange is exquisite. You’re a great writer, l&l28.

I look forward to the epilogue, and I gotta say, I want a one-off where Sagi explains to Aiden his past as one of the first (and failed) Flowers. (For one thing, he’s too damn tall, lol.) But Sagi’s life explains why he’s so comfortable with having a former slave as his mate, his equal.

I hope one of them gets pregnant and they have the family they both want!

P.S. That fuckin’ Lena got off too easy. Hanging was too quick for her.

P.P.S. Thinking of the guy who loved Lena and died in his 90s — do Flowers (successful and failed) have extended life spans? Because Sagi was still around when he died …

geemeedeegeemeedee11 months ago
Holy shit, you finished this FOUR years ago?!

I hope you revisit the characters for an epilogue!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this and hope you consider writing an epilogue so we can see how happy and settled these two are down the line. Would also love for them to have made a family together!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would love to read the epilogue you mentioned at the start of this chapter. I love these two and would be great to see how they’re happily ever after shaped out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveandlust28@loveandlust28
Hello! Just hoping to write content that is enjoyed. Positive feedback appreciated <3 WARNING: Please assume that all my stories will contain elements of bdsm, especially sadism and will probably deal with humiliation and small cocks. However, I write love stories, so there w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES