The Slave and His Master Ch. 11

Story Info
A lord buys a slave GAY romance bdsm.
17.4k words
4.76
13.8k
17

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Beautiful Readers!

This will be the final chapter of my little story, but don't you worry. I will be writing a little epilogue for our favorite couple that takes place seven years into the future. I sincerely hope everyone enjoyed "The Slave and His Master" as much as I enjoyed writing it! Please let me know in the comments if you would like me to write any one-shots for Aiden and Sagi. Please also, vote, comment, share, etc. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will enjoy the New Year to come.

Much Love,

XXX

P.S. I apologize if I missed any mistakes during editing! This chapter was so long that editing got a tad overwhelming! <3

************

Aiden lay wrapped up in his Master's arms, feeling warm and protected throughout the dark hours of the morning. He did not wake until the first rays of sunlight drifted in through a ruffled curtain. Aiden blinked awake when the light splashed across his face. The boy moved his arms to block out the light before he froze, remembering that he wasn't in bed alone. The arms around his waist squeezed tighter and Aiden felt his heart begin to race, but not because he was afraid.

Though the images from the night before replayed themselves in his mind, they did not cause him to fear the man that held him. Instead, Aiden felt rather sorry for his selfish and incorrect need for punishment. He had no idea that his Master had bought the serum so that they could make love naturally and he hated that he had ruined his Master's plan. During his long hours of confinement, he had often wondered about the possibility of sharing his Master's bed. However, those daydreams had always left him both, panicked and completely breathless with desire.

Now, things were different.

The nullify serum still seemed to be in effect and Aiden could feel his desire flare back up inside of him and his little dick hardened. The boy briefly wondered if it would be okay to ask his Master for healing balm, so that his small, hurt asshole could have a chance at being healed before the serum wore off. He desperately wanted to fully belong to his Master, now that he had the actual opportunity before him. The hard part would be convincing the man he loved that it was okay to do so.

Aiden had never met a more caring and compassionate Master, and he doubted he would ever meet another. So he knew that after last night, the giant would probably be extra cautious around him but he was tired of being treated like fragile glass. Aiden knew he'd gone too far in the way he'd manipulated his Master last night but he also missed being handled like he was meant to be and he wanted to experience everything he could with the man he adored, while they still had time.

As Aiden thought back to the night before, he wondered why he had called their time spent in the dungeon punishment, because those moments had never felt like last night. For last night had truly felt like a punishment, to the point where it almost rivaled his first time with Antony. Only this time, Aiden was very aware of his own fault in the situation.

The boy was also aware that he would feel the need to be punished again... but he knew he didn't want it to be like the night before. He never wanted to experience a horrible punishment, such as had happened, again. What he did want, was for his Master to play with him like before everything bad that had ever happened. He wanted to be restrained and whipped. He wanted to be forced to hold his cum. He wanted all the things he'd been trained to like but he was afraid that he'd ruined his chance at receiving that type of treatment.

Ironically, now that drugs were no longer controlling his desire, Aiden felt hornier than ever before and just the thought of visiting the dungeon had the boy wanting to cause mischief. Aiden backed his tender body up against his Master's flaccid cock before he slowly ground his ass against it. After several seconds the giants breathing changed and Aiden smiled to himself, knowing that his beloved was finally awake. The dick against his ass had hardened considerably and it seemed to lurch towards Aiden's naked asscheeks on it's own. All at once, and much to Aiden's disapproval, Master Sagi pulled away from him and created some distance between them on the bed, as he sat up.

"I'm sorry," Sagi said, as a blush colored the man's cheeks. "I'm obviously still attracted to you," he grinned a bit sheepishly, "But I wasn't trying to start anything just now." Sagi gestured apologetically to his throbbing member. "Let me calm down for a moment and then we can have breakfast together, since you haven't run out of the room screaming yet, I assume the fear hasn't returned?"

"Not yet," Aiden said, trying to hide his disappointment.

All his time alone over the last year had made the boy even less confident in his abilities to actually flirt with his Master. He didn't know how to get what he wanted from the man, especially after last nights fiasco. Aiden also didn't know what to do about the fact that his Master seemed to blame himself for his physical response to Aiden's teasing. The boy felt frustrated and clueless as to how to fix his problem.

Sagi watched as his boy's face shifted with barely hidden emotion and he wished he could read Aiden's thoughts. Even after all this time, his boy was still as reclusive as ever, hiding parts of himself, as if Sagi wouldn't love those parts too. The man leaned forward and gently placed his heavy palm against Aiden's soft cheek. His only intention was to sooth his love, so that maybe he would say what he was thinking. Sagi did not expect Aiden to suddenly lean forward to kiss him.

The kiss was very quick and horribly off center, landing at the right corner of Sagi's mouth. Aiden blushed deeply as he pulled away and Sagi gave him a questioning look.

"Are you not hungry?"

Aiden didn't know what to say. He was, in fact, starving but he was also hungry for his Master. Even if he wasn't brave enough to say it like that.

"I am," he finally muttered, feeling helpless and annoyed. He'd ground his naked ass against the man and he'd tried to kiss him and his Master was still going on about food.

Feeling completely rejected, Aiden slowly slid out of the bed and stood to his feet before walking over to his Master's dresser. To do so, he had to pass a rather large mirror and Aiden caught sight of himself. The boy abruptly stopped right in front of it so that he could study his reflection and, in his mind, he viciously tore his looks apart.

Faded blue iris's stared back at him with purplish circles beneath them, making his eyes look a bit sunken in. He was also skinnier than usual but not in an attractive way. He could almost count each of his ribs and his ass had almost no shape to it, while his tiny cock somehow looked more pathetic than before. The ring that pierced it looked huge and disproportionate in comparison and Aiden despised it. The boy let his eyes slowly trail up the front of his torso, taking in his skin that seemed almost translucent, it was so pale. The boy could even make out the greenish purple tinge of his veins beneath his skin.

His eyes then made their way up to the piercings on his nipples before he glanced back down his stomach, to study the twisted skin that made up the brand above his pelvis. Aiden frowned as he read the word, knowing it was nothing but the truth. The boy turned his body so that he could sort of see his backside, in an attempt to catch a glimpse of the twin brand above his ass. Aiden could just make out the letters that he now knew spelled the word "used". He'd gotten Ivy to teach him what his brands said before he would learn anything else.

Aiden finally took his critical gaze to his small asscheeks, which were bruised with his Master's handprints. Aiden could also see bits of dried blood on the outside of his cleft. He felt dirty and disgusting just staring at it. His ass did not look like something anyone would ever want. The cherry on top of his looks was the fact that his golden curls lay matted and limp against his scalp. In short, Aiden became extremely aware of how ugly he felt he looked.

The boy suddenly turned away from the mirror, with tears threatening to spill down his cheeks. No wonder his Master was more focused on feeding him rather than touching him. Hideous was the only word Aiden could think of that accurately described how he looked. He was completely undesirable. If Sagi wanted to sell him, he was sure that nobody would pay more for him than they would for their dinner, in the poor sector.

The boy tearfully yanked a pair of his Master's silk pants from the dresser drawer and quickly slipped them on before tying a sash at his waist, needing it to help hold them up around his slim hips. He was just reaching for a shirt when a hand was suddenly placed over his, stilling the action.

"Why are you getting dressed? It's extremely hot out today."

The man was right. Though the pants had only been on Aiden's body for a few seconds, he was already beginning to sweat.

"I don't want anyone to see my scars," the boy lied.

The truth was, Aiden no longer cared what anyone else thought of him. Everything he had been through had taught him that there would always be people who would want to belittle and hurt him but those people didn't matter. His Master cared about and loved him. Therefore, only his Master's opinion of his looks were what mattered. The problem was, Aiden clearly felt that Master Sagi was no longer attracted to him. This was based solely on the fact that the giant hadn't tried anything sexual with him a few moments ago. Aiden felt that his Master was simply being kind when the man had complimented him before. Aiden knew the truth; he had never been more repulsive.

"I'll send everyone out of the rooms you wish to spend time in," Sagi offered, wanting to make his boy as comfortable as possible.

"No... it's okay Master, I don't want to cause any problems for anyone."

"It's not a problem Aiden, I'll just let Ivy know and she will take care of it."

Aiden blushed, knowing he was going to have to be honest, because there was no way he was going to get undressed.

"I... I don't want you to have to look at me," he finally admitted quietly.

"But why, little one? I told you that I still want you. You're beautiful-"

"I'm not! I'm grotesque! You know it's the truth! I... I tried to seduce you twice and you didn't even want me back! I know it's because I look like this!" Aiden cried while motioning to his entire body.

Sagi lightly tugged on Aiden's hand as he guided the boy back to the mirror, before moving to stand right behind him. The man then ran his large hands down Aiden's slim torso, stopping right above the brand on his stomach that spelled out "slut".

"I think you look perfect, baby," he breathed into Aiden's ear. "And I do want you but I told you, I'm not going to have sex with you while you're hurt. I pulled away because I want to honor that. Not because I don't desire you."

The man then grabbed a handful of Aiden's curls and brought them up to his nose. As he inhaled the scent of Aiden's clean hair, he felt his cock get hard once more. Aiden didn't have to do a damn thing to turn him on and here his boy was, thinking he was ugly. It was absurd. Sagi knew he had to do something to help fix his boy's negative mindset.

"Do you want me to administer the healing balm to your asshole, sweetheart?" He purred into his submissive ear, "I'll be very gentle and only use my pinky."

Aiden blushed as he thought about his Master needing to finger him to distribute the medicine. He had wanted the balm anyways and this idea was definitely better than going to breakfast without doing anything.

"Yes," he whispered as his blush turned from pink to red.

Sagi chuckled softly at Aiden's response before turning to his nightstand to grab a tube of healing balm.

"Come to the bed, sweetheart," Sagi called to Aiden, as he settled himself onto the mattress.

"How do you want me?" Aiden asked as he shyly approached the bed.

"However you're comfortable with," Sagi replied gently.

Aiden timidly walked right up to his Master before he crawled onto the bed and lay, on his stomach, across the man's lap. He felt extremely vulnerable in doing so, after the punishment he'd received the night before. However, the boy also longed to be in that position. Now that his mind was clear, he loved the thought of his Master having so much control over his pain or pleasure. The boy shivered slightly and raised his hips as he felt his Master's rough fingers tug at the fabric of the silk pants.

The fabric wanted to stick to his ass and thighs, because of the heat, but his Master made sure to peel them off completely. Chills broke out across Aiden's skin as he felt his Master's fingers gently trail up and down his back before his each of his asscheeks were cupped in his Master's palm. A warm, wet cloth was brought to his backside and it was gently run down Aiden's ass crack, cleaning the boy of dried blood. Once the area was clean, Sagi let his fingers tenderly delve there way to Aiden's little hole. The boy's breathing became heavier and his little cock strained against his Master's thigh.

Sagi retracted his hand to apply the green gel of the healing balm to his fingers and then he slowly brought his hand back to the skin around Aiden's hole.

"Spread your cheeks for me, baby," Sagi murmured to his little love.

The boy moaned softly, feeling a little humiliated at having to show off his injuries, but he obeyed.

Sagi felt his breath escape him as he surveyed the damage he'd done to the tiny asshole and he refused right then to ever fuck his boy. If that was the damage he could do with his fingers... well then, he didn't want to imagine how much worse the damage would be, for he already felt sickened over his actions. With the resolve to not cause further injury, the man gently brought a gel covered fingertip to trace around the puffy, puckered skin.

Aiden moaned again, both in pain and pleasure at his Master's touch on the delicate area. He let out a hiss when his Master began to push the tip of his smallest finger, deeper into his swollen hole. It didn't hurt as much as he expected, as the gel acted quickly, numbing the places with broken skin and covering them with a protective barrier. While his Master covered his inner passage throughly with gel, the man accidentally made contact with Aiden's prostate, causing the boy to shiver with delight.

Aiden let out a whine, in protest, when his Master started to pull back, before he begged, "Please... Master... please, make me cum from my asshole. It's been so long since you've done that to me... you're the only one who ever has and I want it so bad!" Aiden quickly shut up when he realized how slutty he sounded. Never had he begged without being told to do and never had he articulated a need without being under the influence of something.

Rather than let Aiden self-deprecate over his needs, Sagi responded immediately. He first pulled out his pinky before he coated his middle finger with more gel. He gently eased his finger into his boy's delicate hole, not moving until it was fully buried there and he was assured of Aiden's comfort. He then began to pump, slowly at first but gradually he picked up speed. With every thrust he managed to give Aiden's prostate attention. The boy became a moaning mess in his lap as he rose his slender hips to meet the thrusting finger on multiple occasions.

Sagi did not add another finger, even when his boy begged. He was all for giving Aiden loving pleasure, especially when he obviously needed it so desperately, but he was afraid that adding another would do more damage than he already had. It took all of five minutes before Aiden was cumming on his lap.

The boy suddenly lay still, feeling completely relaxed and calm. He felt a euphoria come over him and he melted against his Master for several minutes, basking in the after glow of being touched by someone that loved him. His body also felt completely different. He felt lighter and a little more grounded than he had been since his training. It was as if this one good experience with his Master was helping to heal the damage he'd experienced. It was by no means, a complete cure, but the way in which the loving administrations of the medicine took place, did more for Aiden's mental stability than any drug invented ever could.

******

Three Days After the Administration of the Nullify Serum

Aiden's asshole was fully healed, in fact, it had been for two days. Unfortunately for him, Master Sagi continued to refuse to fuck him and the boy felt as if he were running out of ideas. He'd tried being romantic, he'd tried asking again, he'd even tried being seductive... sort of. The day before he'd convinced Ivy to help him dress as a kitten again, in an effort to get his Master's attention, and still the man refused to do anything but hold or finger him. While both actions felt good, and Aiden did need the closeness, he was beginning to feel more than a little agitated.

Aiden completely believed that his gift of being drug and fear free was temporary. Though he didn't tell his Master, the boy was becoming afraid to go to sleep, for fear of the nightmares he was beginning to have. The nightmares all painted his Master back as the soulless monster he'd seen in his mind for over a year. The boy hated these dreams and they fueled his desperation to fully belong to his Master, for he believed that the act could help save him.

As much as Aiden tried his best, three days had almost gone by with no real results. Whenever pressed as to why he wanted to rush into "making love" as his Master put it, the boy couldn't seem to find a good enough answer. He never was very good at communicating his needs and this was simply another area where he kept them silent.

At the moment, the boy was seated with Ivy and wondering about how to convince his Master to sleep with him, instead of focusing on the math equation before him.

"Alright, I give up," Ivy stated, folding her arms across her chest. "You're clearly not interested in today's lesson."

Aiden blushed guiltily but didn't deny his disinterest. Instead, he sort of shrugged before nodding his head in the direction of his Master. The man was sitting before a large fireplace that was not lit, reading to himself and wearing barely anything, save for a cloth covering his genitals, which was for Ivy's sake. The boy's eyes lingered on his Master's thick, hairy calves and before his let them travel up the man's thighs. He subconsciously licked his lips as he studied the cloth that covered the man's thick cock.

Ivy rolled her eyes at the boy, though she understood why he was so distracted. Ivy felt frustrated as well. As far as she and Aiden were concerned, the nullify serum could dissipate at any time, yet Lord Sagi was dragging his heels over becoming one with his slave, which was something they had to do if they wanted to officially become mates. Anyone with eyes could see that Aiden practically went into a heat, all on his own, when Lord Sagi touched him in an intimate way and yet, the lord refused to anything about it. Ivy was close to having a word with the lord herself, for she felt that his behavior was extremely unkind of him. After everything he'd been through, Aiden deserved for someone who loved him to take him, before his mind fucked everything up again.

"Go on then," she finally said to the boy, knowing that teaching him was a lost cause, so long as he felt so needy.

Aiden smiled and stood from the table before making his way towards his Master. He was feeling desperate and slutty, having had a day dream turn into a nightmare right before his eyes only an hour ago. He felt pressed for time. The boy could feel the shield of the nullify serum slipping and he needed to find a way to get his Master to fuck him.