The Slave and His Master Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once his was in front his Master, Aiden dropped to his knees, waiting to see how his Master would respond. Instead, the giant completely ignored his boy, knowing exactly what Aiden wanted but feeling like it was a bad idea to give in. Though Aiden had lived through abuse, he knew, for a fact, that the boy had never taken a cock even close to his size before. He felt that if he even tried to penetrate his boy, the pain would be so great that it would cause the fear to return for good. Sagi had loved the last few days he'd spent with Aiden and he wasn't willing to trade them for sex, nor was he willing to injure his boy again.

Frustrated, Aiden got up on all fours and crawled his way to his Master's lap before laying his head on top of one of the man's warm thighs.

Sagi let out a sigh of exasperation, guessing what was next.

Aiden's hand slowly traced its way up his Master's other thigh before creeping beneath the cloth that covered his hidden cock.

Ivy chose that moment to take her exit, but she did not leave without saying, "Just fuck him already!" She then quickly left the room before her lord could respond.

Aiden was blushing, due to Ivy's outburst, but his hand was already grasping his Master's hard cock.

"I agree with her," he muttered quietly while he began to move his closed fist.

"Sweetheart," Sagi turned to look back at his boy while choosing to ignore the building pleasure he felt at Aiden's administrations. "Nothing is going to happen."

Aiden pulled back, feeling as if he had been smacked, and tears gathered in his eyes.

"I thought you were going to prove that you wanted me!" He accused, feeling hideous and disgusting all over again.

"I don't want to hurt you!" Sagi argued, hating that his rejection was making his little one cry. "You just finished healing from my fingers... and... I'm bigger than them."

Aiden glared at his Master, hating the logic behind his argument and not knowing how to bring up his own fears.

"Can't we do... something? Please? I miss the dungeon! Maybe you could chain me up and-"

"Aiden... I don't think that's a good idea," Sagi admonished softly.

"It doesn't have to hurt!" The boy begged as his tears finally rolled down his cheeks. "Please just show me you want me!"

The giant gave in to the desperate plea and uncovered his hard cock before he rubbed it against his sub's face, drying some of his boy's tears. Sagi could feel his own yearning to dominate the young man but he feared he would go to far. Aiden eagerly turned his face so that his open mouth touched the tip. The boy glanced up at his Master, begging for permission to take the length into his mouth. The man lovingly placed his hand against the back of Aiden's head and the boy took that as his go ahead.

Aiden quickly wrapped his lips around his Master's thick, long cock, loving the taste as the throbbing member filled his mouth easily. Sagi did not move his hips in any way, so Aiden made sure to force as much of it into his mouth and throat as he could. Then he began to purposely choke himself and he mentally tensed, waiting for his Master to force him to stop. Instead, the giant pushed against the back of Aiden's head, forcing the boy to take even more of his cock down his throat.

Aiden moaned in pleasure, even though doing so used up some of his air. Before long, he was almost suffocated by the monstrous cock in his throat. The lack of air caused the boy to feel lightheaded and chills erupted down his body at the feeling. His little cock was achingly hard and he plunged his hands between his legs, needing some sort of friction. Master Sagi suddenly pulled out of Aiden's mouth and slapped him across the face with his massive cock before forcing it back down his throat.

"Don't touch yours baby, only I get to decide when you'll cum."

Aiden moaned louder, loving the command more than anything else that had happened. The boy voluntarily put his hands behind his back and let his Master use him thoroughly, as by this point, the giant had fully lost himself in the sensations of feeling Aiden's heated mouth. It didn't take long before his Master's cock was spasming in his mouth and throat and the boy pulled back so that he could actually taste his Master's cum. Just as the last jets of cum were shooting from his Master's cock, the giant pulled back so that his spunk coated Aiden's face as well.

Aiden felt his own release near, as his face was covered, and his hands inched back down towards his own needy dick but his Master stopped him once more, by slapping his hands away.

Aiden moaned in frustration but he didn't try to touch himself again.

"Wait here a moment," Sagi said gently and Aiden sat back on his heels as he waited for what was to come.

A minute later, the giant returned with a warm, wet rag in his hand. The man then dropped down to his knees, so that he was at Aiden's level, and he cleaned his sub's messy face, while praising the boy.

"You did so good, little one. I'm impressed with you. You didn't even freak out when you started to choke," Sagi made sure that his pride in Aiden showed through each and every word, wanting his lover to soak up the reassurance.

Feeling horny and frantic, Aiden tried to flirt a little, in order to get his own way, "Did I do well enough to earn a reward?" The boy asked, looking up innocently through his thick eyelashes.

The man sighed softly before saying, "We are not having sex... but what do you want?"

Aiden blushed but he stubbornly maintained eye contact with his Master, "I want to go back to the dungeon." He stated in a serious tone.

"No," Sagi replied harshly. "I'm not doing anything to you that reminds you of being punished!"

Aiden sighed, feeling peevish, "I'm not a child! I have wants and needs too!"

"I know you do but I'm not willing to risk-"

"If I'm to be your mate, don't I have any say in this?!" Aiden interrupted, feeling crushed and forsaken.

"You're not my mate yet, so no, you don't," Sagi answered stubbornly.

"So, you get to use me in a way that you enjoy and I get nothing I want? That doesn't sound like how your treat someone who's suppose to be your mate. That sounds exactly like how you treat a slave! I think you like the idea of keeping me as your slave forever! You're nothing but a liar!" The boy yelled before running away.

******

"Why didn't you just fuck him like I told you to?" Ivy asked while shaking her head as her lord told her of Aiden's most recent outburst.

The boy had locked himself in the bedroom of blue and gold and he was refusing to see anyone.

"I don't want to do with him! What if that's the push that sends Aiden back into the mental state that he was in before?"

"Well then, why don't you take him to the dungeon like he wants? I'm sure there's something safe you guys can do."

"That seems like an unnecessary risk," Sagi countered, remaining stubborn.

"Lord Sagi!" Ivy scolded, "You trained the boy to enjoy certain things and now you're holding out on him! He's already afraid of the nullify serum wearing off but you're adding to it by rejecting him at every turn while he's sober! Image how that must make him feel!"

Sagi glared at Ivy, hating the sense in her words. If he could have his own way, he'd never act on his dark desires again. Being in love changed the way he viewed his scenes and all the man could see was potential danger. Sagi was willing to let that side of himself suffer if it meant that Aiden would no longer be afraid him. The only problem was, he did not want Aiden to suffer and Ivy had made it clear that the boy was suffering.

"Fine," he sighed in resignation. "I'll do something," he muttered before marching off in the direction of Aiden's room.

******

Aiden sat up quickly, startled from his sobbing, by the sound of a loud pounding at his door.

"Get your scrawny ass over here and unlock this door, little one!" Master Sagi bellowed from the outside of the door.

The boy chuckled a bit at hearing the term of endearment when he knew he was in trouble. If that's what being in love did to his Master... then he really liked it, for he adored every endearment that Master Sagi used to address him. Aiden hurried out of bed and unlocked the door before taking a step back. The knob turned slowly as Master Sagi calmly entered the room.

"It's been brought to my attention that I may be treating you a bit unfairly."

Aiden's heart raced in his chest as the man spoke. He had not expected his Master to have a change of heart.

"I think you should know that... I'm still terrified of doing the wrong thing and I don't want you to end up trapped again because of me."

Aiden shook his head in protest, not wanting his Master to take the blame for anything that could happen to him. He knew his beloved only wanted to take care of and protect him. Even if the fear returned, he didn't want his Master to feel responsible.

Sagi turned his head and blinked a few times, willing himself not to cry. He had meant to play with his sub, not to fall apart like a sissy. After a few deep breaths he turned back to face his boy with a smile.

"Do you still want me to play with you? Or were you bad?" The man teased as he grabbed at Aiden's soft, hidden penis.

The boy blushed a deep pink but he managed to say, "I wasn't bad!"

"Of course you weren't," Sagi whispered softly before he leaned down to kiss his little sub.

After they finally broke their kiss he asked, "So do you still want the dungeon? Or do you just want to be tied up in our suite?"

Aiden thought about it for a moment. What he really wanted was the dungeon. For the boy had been thinking, for a long time, about the moment he finally trusted his Master; the moment he had entered subspace. Sure, he had gone through a lot since that moment but if he'd been able to trust his Master like that once, then maybe another moment like that would chase the fear away for good? He didn't know for sure but he felt that it was a good theory. Still, the boy had to consider his Master's fears and how hard it probably was to give in to his wishes.

"Just tie me up," Aiden replied in a soft voice before he buried his face against his Master's chest, feeling shy.

"Can I carry you back to our suite?" Sagi asked, still being a little too careful with his boy. Aiden peeked out to look into his Master's eyes.

"Yes," he replied shyly, before adding, "I've been wondering if you still wanted to pick me up or not... I... I've really missed it."

Sagi didn't know what to say. It was clear to him that he was doing everything wrong, even though he was doing his best to take care of Aiden. Instead of speaking, he simply cradled Aiden in his arms and hugged his slim body against his own chest.

Aiden curled his face into his Master's broad chest once more, breathing in his masculine scent. The boy couldn't wait to be back in their room. His hope was that they could recreate when his Master poured the candle wax on him. That was the day he had learned that his Master really did care about him feeling good. Any other time he had been blindfolded and restrained, he'd ended up hurt, sometimes to the point where he hadn't known if he would be able to be sold to an owner. However, when Master Sagi had done those things to him...

Aiden couldn't help but smile over his first memories of being blindfold with his Master and he sent a little prayer to the heavens, that maybe, just maybe, if he could recreate the moments that led him to trust his Master, then that could lead to subspace or, better yet, sex and then, with any luck, he would be cured.

******

The cell was on fire but there was no where to run away to. In the center of the cell sat a chair with a man chained to it. Aiden stood before the man, staring into his wild, dark eyes.

"I've missed you kitten," Aiden's former handler purred.

Aiden didn't speak to the man, who didn't seem to notice that their space was on fire he simply glared, with hate-filled eyes. It was so hot that he could feel every bead of sweat as they dripped from his slight frame but he did not let the heat distract him from his glare.

"Are you afraid of him yet?" Antony asked, smiled cruelly as he did so.

"Shut up," Aiden muttered as he looked around at the fire.

"He's never going to touch you the way I could," the man growled with a leer.

"Good!" Aiden shouted at the vile man. "I hated it when you touched me!"

"I seem to remember you begging for me to-"

"No! You forced me to beg! You only hurt me and I hate you! Master Sagi is and kind and loving, HE makes me feel good! Not you!"

Antony laughed maliciously, "Look at what your "kind" Master has done to me," he said while holding up a thick, heavy chain that kept him attached to his chair. "I think Sagi is rather cruel, don't you agree used slut?"

"He... he's not cruel. You deserve-"

"Aiden! The man barely touches you and you bleed. His dick is huge, just like him. You can't even compare to him! You're nothing but a tiny, pathetic, defiled slave! Sooner or later he will destroy your ass and you'll cry like a little bitch over it. I wish I could see that! He's the real monster. You should have stayed with me when you had the chance!"

Antony's cruel laughter filled the entire room as the flames licked at the walls and the ground beneath them.

"No! He's not a monster! You are!" Aiden argued.

"Are you sure about that?" Antony contended with a smirk as he locked eyes with Aiden.

At that moment, the face Aiden was looking at turned into his Master's beast.

"Are you sure I'm not a monster?" The beast growled through his Master's body before his own laughter filled the room, replacing Antony's.

The flames surrounded the chair that now held Master Sagi but they man only laughed louder, sounding deranged with his glee.

"No!!" Aiden screamed as he ran through the flames to hold onto his burning Master, not caring if the beast had taken over.

Just as the boy grabbed hold of the man, the ceiling of the room flashed with light and the sound of falling bricks drowned out Master Sagi's maniacal laugh while Aiden screamed.

Aiden opened his eyes, feeling waves of shock and terror roll over his body as the sound of thunder shook the walls of his Master's suite. His heart was thundering as well, in response to the horrifying nightmare. Aiden moved around the large bed, searching for the comforting presence of his Master, wanting the man to chase away the memories of his latest hallucination. Sadly, the boy realized he was alone and he wrapped his thin arms around his knees in an effort to comfort himself while he wondered as to the whereabouts of his Master. After the evening they spent, Aiden had wanted to spend the night together.

The boy shivered as the sound of pouring rain made itself heard against the roof above. There was very little light in the room and Aiden found that if he looked into any of the dark places, his heart beat even faster, which caused him to feel even more anxiety. He had never been afraid of the dark before, or of rainstorms, but for some reason the fear he felt over these things seemed like bad omens on the heels of such a dream.

When the door to the suite slowly creaked open, Aiden jumped about a foot in the air, not expecting the sound. It was too dark to make out who was stalking towards the bed and the boy let out a frightened whimper as the shadow stalked closer, reminding him of the night he was abducted. Even though his Master had assured him that his old handler was good and dead by now, the boy was still terrified of being stolen away by Antony once more.

Aiden jumped again and let out a small scream when a flicker of light appeared, showing the outline of his Master's face. Only, the face didn't look exactly like his Master's. The face before him looked twisted with scars and was splattered with drops of blood. It was the face of the beast. The beast reached forward and took a hold of Aiden's shoulders.

Within seconds, Aiden's breath was coming out in short, panicked gasps which caused the beast to silently release his grip. For some reason, the loss of contact only made the panic worse. The night before had shifted something in the boy's mind, causing him to never want to leave his Master's side, ever again. For last night he had finally felt like things could actually go back to normal. Unfortunately, the nightmare had also shaken him badly and recent memories poured into his thoughts. To make matters worse, Aiden was beginning to feel frightened of his beloved again, as scenes from his punishment several days ago, replayed themselves in his mind.

The room suddenly felt too small and Aiden couldn't breath. He was drowning and he didn't know how to come up for air. The boy clawed at his throat, willing it to open so that he could breath again but not managing to do any good.

Sagi rushed forward once more and held Aiden's hands still so that the boy wouldn't harm himself and then he watched the struggle; not knowing how to help but knowing that he needed to get Aiden to calm down. Sagi was busy trying to talk to his boy and make eye contact with him when he saw the fear return to Aiden's eyes. In a fit of a panic, the giant released Aiden's hands and made to leave the room, realizing that the effects of the nullify serum were beginning to wear off.

"Don't... don't," Aiden managed to gasp, stopping his Master from taking another step.

"Don't leave?" Sagi asked, not sure if he was understanding correctly.

"Yes," Aiden choked out and Sagi turned back to Aiden's side.

"Are you comfortable with looking at me?" He asked his boy.

Aiden nodded, feeling a tiny bit more calm now that the man was talking to him, for his Master's voice was rich and tranquil and it did not match his, suddenly terrifying, face.

Sagi lowered himself down to the bed and laid on his side so that he was facing Aiden. The boy reached out to him and grabbed the giants hands in a death grip, refusing to let his Master leave, as he began to gain control over his breathing.

"What do you want me to do, little one? How can I help?"

Aiden closed his eyes for a moment as he spoke, "Just don't leave me, Master. I... I'm starting to get scared again but I'm more afraid of going back to being in chains and never being with you."

Feeling full of remorse, Sagi reached out a tentative hand before he gently stroked Aiden's cheek, "I didn't mean to make you feel all alone, sweetheart. I'm sorry I did that to you. I... I just wanted you to live and I didn't know how to help you."

Talking to Master Sagi was starting to help Aiden calm down, so the boy continued to talk, even though his Master's face did not change back to being ruggedly handsome. When the boy refused to make eye contact with him, the giant let out a sigh, and Aiden caught a look of sadness behind his eyes.

"This is because of last night, isn't it?" Sagi suddenly growled, "I knew something like this would happen if we tried to play! We're not going to do anything like that ever again! I told you it was too much of a risk!"

Aiden felt both, ashamed of himself and insanely angry, at hearing his Master's words, but at least he didn't feel afraid anymore. No submission? No playing? No sex? Ever? What was the point of being together? What was the point of even trying to fight the returning fear if they couldn't live their lives together? The memories of their time spent in the dungeon were some of Aiden's favorites with his Master and he wasn't ready to say goodbye to them, or to the life he was suppose to give the man.

"What's wrong baby?" Sagi asked, when he saw the frown on Aiden's face. He worried that he'd never be able to make Aiden feel safe and happy again.

"I want you to chain me up and whip me in the dungeon!" Aiden cried out suddenly, causing his Master to sit up in shock.