The Slave and His Master Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT?! Aiden, are you even listening to me?! We are done with that lifestyle! For good!"

Aiden scowled, and as more irrational anger flooded his system, he shoved his small palms against his Master's broad chest. He'd wanted to push the man off of the bed but nothing came of it. In fact, Sagi did not even realize that that was Aiden's intent. Still, he frowned at the action and caught the boy's wrists in his large palm.

"What are you doing?" The giant asked softly, not wanting to cause another panic attack.

"I'm trying to push you off the bed," Aiden muttered sullenly.

"Do you want me to leave?"

Aiden shook his head no.

"Then why-"

"I thought you picked me to be your mate because we both enjoyed when you cause me pain? I'll get over being afraid, somehow, I know it! But how am I supposed to do that if you treat me like I'm your child instead of your lover? Is this all that being in love is? Worrying over every little thing and fighting? Why won't you just try things my way? Why do you think so little of my opinion?!

I loved last night! I loved feeling the bite of the wax against my skin. I love when you cause me pain during our scenes! It always makes me feel so good. It's not a bad thing and you're not a bad person for enjoying it! I won't ask for a bad punishment or anything like that night, ever again. I promise! Just take me to the dungeon and play with me like you used to! Please?!"

Sagi closed his eyes in frustration. "Why I picked you is more complicated then me getting off on your pain, little one. I'm not taking you back there! I'll just trigger the fear again!"

Aiden let out scoff of dissatisfaction as he glared at his Master. "You are the reason I feel so useless," the boy hissed, feeling sorry for himself.

Sagi returned the glare with one of his own before he took the wrists he still held and swiftly pinned them above Aiden's head. The man then took his free hand and clasped Aiden's tiny, throbbing cock in a painful grip. The boy whimpered a little and his eyes widened in fear before his breathing began to come out in quick, rapid breathes. Aiden trembled beneath his Master's hold and sweat started to drip down his skin.

Just as quickly as Sagi had restrained Aiden, he let the boy go.

"See, I told you," the man gestured to Aiden's recent physical response of fear. "How we use to play is a bad idea."

"Then fuck me! Even Miss Ivy thinks it's a good idea!"

"Aiden, it doesn't matter what Miss Ivy thinks! I tied you up and blindfolded you and you woke up afraid of me. I saw the look on your face when you saw my mine! Besides that, I gave into those things last night because I'm even more afraid of ripping you open on accident! What do you think it will do to your mind if I hurt you worse than the men that took you from me?!"

Aiden turned his back on his Master, and though he felt bratty for doing so, he was still too irritated with the man to take his protests seriously.

"I want you to leave now," he snarled angrily.

When his Master didn't say anything, the boy rolled back over to look at him. Guilt crashed in waves throughout his body when he saw his Master's crestfallen expression.

"I didn't mean it," Aiden whispered, hating the kind of person he'd turned into. "For some reason... I get so angry when I..." the boy blushed, feeling stupid.

Aiden closed his eyes and took a deep breath before trying to speak again.

"Maybe you don't like to be reminded but... I was created to be a sex slave. I was born to be of use to you. I was born to be used by you. I know you want more than that from me but you can't just ignore what I was made for. It makes me feel like I have no purpose."

"Aiden," Sagi replied sadly, "The fact that the nullify serum is wearing off and you're still talking to me is more than enough right now, for both of us. I wish you could see that. I'm sorry that my attempts at protecting you make you feel so badly about yourself but I don't want to do anything that will scare you further. I'm sorry. No more dungeon or games or anything. Let's just take it one day at a time. Are you hungry?"

The boy nodded, feeling a mix of resentment, disappointment, sadness and yet, an overwhelming amount of calm. He was going to get his Master to fuck him or take him to the dungeon, he was determined about that. He knew he probably only had a day or two left before his mind succumbed to the fear once more. He was running out of time and that made his judgment rash.

"After we eat, would you be willing to take a bath with me?" He asked sweetly, looking up at his giant through his thick lashes, relieved to finally see his Master's normal, handsome face once more.

Sagi was taken back by his sub's sudden change in attitude but he welcomed it. He hated feeling like he was at war with his future mate.

"Sure baby," he agreed quickly, wanting to enjoy his time with Aiden and ready to do anything, within reason, to bring their fighting to a close.

******

"I don't think this is a very good idea!" Ivy hissed at Aiden in a low whisper as they talked over the breakfast table in the couple's suite. "You're going to feel terrible about it later and it could cause your mood to drop, badly."

The pair had already eaten their meal and Master Sagi had gone to draw their bath. He was planing on returning for Aiden because the boy had asked to speak with his handler first, alone.

"You and I both agree I'm low on time and... he won't change his mind Ivy. He's too stubborn! I need an edge. Did you make it?" Aiden looked expectantly at the two glasses of wine in Ivy's hands.

"Yes, yes. But make sure you don't drink his. That will just fuck you up even more. Yours is the one with the gold thread tied around the stem."

"Thank you, Ivy. I just hope he forgives me when he realizes what I did."

"Oh, I'm sure I'll get blamed for some of this, little lord," Ivy teased, trying to break up some of the tension.

Just as she finished speaking they both looked up, hearing the footsteps of Master Sagi coming closer.

"Have fun!" Ivy murmured excitedly before excusing herself.

Sagi rolled his eyes at Ivy as he entered the room but his gaze turned curious, when he saw the wine glasses in Aiden's hands.

"Aiden, I don't think drinking is a good-" Sagi started.

"You don't think anything is a good idea anymore," Aiden said with a pout. "It's just one glass, please Master?" Aiden begged.

Sagi didn't really want to give in but he also hated that he couldn't seem to give Aiden what he wanted and this was such a small thing to concede.

"Oh very well," the man answered as he took the glass his sub offered to him.

What he didn't know, was that Ivy had laced his glass with a very powerful sedative. One which would cause him to become prone to suggestion. It was nothing dangerous but it would cause the man to significantly lower his resolve in favor of his desires. The man quickly downed his drink and Aiden stared up at him, wide eyed. He had not expected his Master to drink it so quickly and he worried about how that action would affect things. Still, not wanting to give anything away, the boy turned his eyes away from his Master's face as he casually drank from his own glass.

"I thought you'd want to drink it while we were in the bath," Aiden finally said after taking his time to swallow.

"I didn't even think of that," Sagi answered, looking sheepish.

Aiden smiled sweetly before taking another large drink. Then he set down his glass, which was unfinished. He was quite the lightweight and he didn't want to be drunk for the next part, though he did suspect he would eventually feel the effects. Everything seemed to affect him more than usual, since the abduction. "It doesn't matter, will you please carry me to the bathroom?"

"Someone's getting a little spoiled", Master Sagi teased, loving that his sub seemed to be in a better mood already.

Aiden's face fell for a moment. Was he spoiled? He'd been given more than any slave could ever dream of... and here he was, conning his Master into doing something the man didn't want to do, again.

If you don't at least try, you'll regret it, a little voice whispered through Aiden's thoughts. But what if he hates me for tricking him? He argued with himself, finally realizing how right Ivy was to be wary.

"What's wrong, little one," Sagi asked softly, noticing the sudden drop in Aiden's mood.

"It's nothing," the boy answered, while trying to make up his mind. He really didn't know what was the right thing to do but he did know what he needed. He quickly smiled at his Master and reached so that the man could pick him up.

******

The two men lay together in the bath, one of them slightly intoxicated and the other, unaware of how susceptible he would be to suggestion. Aiden sighed happily as he sat between his Master thighs, enjoying the warmth of the water and the feel of the man's chiseled chest against his back. His Master's dick was soft, for the moment, but Aiden had plans on changing that fact, very soon.

The boy turned his small body so that he could sit in his Master's lap, facing the man. Once he'd settled in his new position, Aiden was met with his Master's curious expression.

"What are you up to, little one?" The man asked while a soft smile played at his lips.

He had been enjoying their calm bath but sudden change in his little slave's posture had him intrigued. And anyways, Aiden looked so delicious as he worried his lower lip for the moment.

Rather than answer, Aiden leaned forward and bravely kissed his Master's lips. The man was surprised that his boy had acted on his own and the action turned him on.

Sagi felt his dick begin to harden as he kissed his boy deeper and he was surprised by his own quick reaction but he did not question it. For as much as he tried to fight it, and as much as he tried to remind himself of the dangers, Sagi did want his boy, and acting upon those wants and needs seemed easy. Aiden began to kiss all over the giants face and Sagi sighed with contentment, feeling loved. For some reason, his own fear over touching Aiden in the wrong way was not pestering him the way it always did. He felt good kissing and being kissed by his lover, it felt right.

Sagi reached around Aiden's slim body and grasped his boy's small asscheeks in his hands, pulling Aiden even closer. Aiden's tiny cock and balls were pushed up so that they rested right on the edge of Sagi's lower belly. The man smiled at the sight, thinking how cute his sub looked and he just couldn't help himself. His fingers seemed to move on their own as they massaged the outside of Aiden's willing asshole.

Aiden moaning in Sagi's ear was all the encouragement the man needed and he let his finger slip inside. It went in quite effortlessly and Aiden moaned louder when Sagi pulled his finger almost all the way back out before plunging it back in. The fingering was kept up at a fast and slightly rough pace that had Aiden near loosing his resolve to have the finger replaced with something bigger, but in the end, he managed to hold off.

"Master!" He cried out desperately, trying hard to keep from cumming, "It feels too good and I want to do more than this. Please stop!"

The man slowed down for a few moments but then he teased Aiden mercilessly by brushing the tip of his finger against his boy's prostate every few seconds. Only when his lover had been reduced to a whimpering, quivering mess, for a full minute, did he stop.

"What else do you want?" The man husked into his sub's ear when his boy's breathing had slowed some.

Aiden pulled back and placed his hands on each side of his Master's cheeks, forcing the man to look him in the eye before he became nervous over what he was about to ask for. If his beloved still said no... well, the rejection was sure to crush him. Maybe that would be all it took for him to stop fighting the coming fear? He didn't know, all he knew was that he desperately wanted his Master to touch him in ways only a lover could... but...

"Sweetheart?" His Master asked with a look of concern across his handsome face.

"I'm afraid you'll say no," Aiden finally answered, as feelings of guilt flooded him over his plan.

Of course his Master would be saying no if he and Ivy hadn't interfered. Would his Master he angry when he found out what he had done? Should he say something? Aiden couldn't make up his mind anymore. In the end, he decided to just ask for what he wanted and then react accordingly to what his Master said.

"Please... could you maybe... make love to me?" Aiden begged in a timid voice and he closed his eyes in preparation for a no. He didn't want to cry.

"Are you sure?"

Aiden's eyes snapped open at his Master's question, unable to believe that his beloved was actually considering it.

"Yes," Aiden breathed, wanting nothing more.

He refused to let feelings of guilt and unease cloud his happiness at finally being wanted back.

******

Aiden was laying in his Master's bed after the man had dried him off from the bath. The boy's emotions were everywhere as the reality of the situation came over him. His Master was about to claim him, finally! The boy idly wondered if any other pleasure slaves were ever as excited over being taken by their owners, or if he was the only one. His musings were interrupted when the sight of his naked Master came into view.

Aiden stared hungrily at his handsome lover, studying every curve of muscle, covered with a light spattering of dark curls on his calves, thighs, and asscheeks. He wanted nothing more than to press his face between those cheeks so that he could taste his Master's hole but he didn't know if doing so would distract them from the actual sex itself, so he stayed where he was.

"You look so beautiful, like a god," Aiden whispered without actually realizing that he'd spoken at all.

Sagi chuckled softly in response, as his chest swelled with pride, before saying, "How do you want to do this sweetheart? Do you want it from behind?" He knew that was the typical position for a slave and he wasn't sure what Aiden would be most comfortable with.

Aiden shook his head no, "I want to see you," he replied nervously. "But... I know that slaves aren't meant to fuck like that... so if you don't want to it's okay."

Sagi smiled down at his little lover, "You're not a slave to me sweetheart. You're my mate." He slowly lowered himself on top of Aiden so that he could kiss his lips before saying, "It'll hurt baby, but hopefully not for long. I'll go slow and take care of you. You can tell me to stop whenever you want and I will."

Aiden took a deep breath to calm his nerves and said, "I don't care about the pain, I just want you to claim me. I want to finally be completely yours!"

Sagi smiled gently and placed a kiss on Aiden's forehead before pulling back.

"Spread your legs, little one," Sagi commanded. "I need to open you up."

Aiden obeyed, spreading his legs as far apart as he could, while also reaching between them to spread his cheeks further apart, exposing his small, slightly swollen, pink rosebud.

Sagi was captivated by the sight and he let the pad of his thumb brush against the delicate skin.

Aiden shivered with excitement, unafraid of anything that was about to happen. To his surprise, his Master ignored his hole after a small moment. Instead, the giant began to lick his small, smooth ball sac. Aiden kept his hands where they were but thrust his hips up, desperately wanting more contact with his Master's seductive mouth.

"Shh, don't worry baby, I'll give you what you want. Just let me take my time."

He continued to lick Aiden's balls for a few achingly long moments, before he took them into his mouth. The boy gasped as heat surrounded them and he made to brush his throbbing, pathetic cock against his Master's face.

Sagi stopped his actions to smirk at Aiden before he moved to gently pepper kisses up the boy's inner thighs. He tenderly bit the inside of Aiden's thigh when he was close enough that the boy could feel his breath against his tiny ball sack. Aiden squirmed and moaned at the bite of pain and he brought his small hands to tangle themselves in Sagi's hair. The man grinned to himself and then he began working his way down to his sub's small asscheeks. When he reached his way to the left one, Sagi gently bit down again, making Aiden squeal in surprise.

"Mine," the giant growled, after giving his boy the bite on the ass. He then let his tongue caress Aiden's asshole, "Mine," he muttered again before he rose up to look into his lovers eyes.

"Yes... yes, all yours," Aiden whispered back, wanting more attention and less talking.

"Touch you nipple's baby," Sagi purred and Aiden quickly obeyed. He tugged and twisted his hard little nipple's until they hurt, causing him to moan in pleasure.

Sagi had to work hard to suppress a moan of his own at the sight. The giant returned his attention to his lovers begging hole, loving how it winked and quivered under his curious tongue. He gently licked along the outside flesh focusing his efforts to both, maintain self control and to tease his boy. Although, the truth of the matter was, Aiden was so smooth and he tasted so good that Sagi couldn't help but enjoy himself immensely. He could feel his own dick throbbing with need, the more he tasted his lovers intimate places.

Almost tentatively at first, Sagi pushed the tip of his tongue inside his sub's tight hole, loving how it squeezed his tongue, while simultaneously sucking it in deeper. The man probed with his tongue as far as he could, wanting to relax his little lover with his gentle licks. He stayed in that place for a long while, simply eating Aiden's ass out like he was feasting on a rare delicacy that had to be savored. He never gave Aiden permission to stop teasing his nipples and soon his boy was reduced to a mess of moans and pleas that went mostly ignored, until he suddenly cried out, "Master please!! I need more! Fill me up, stretch me open, make me yours!"

The man smirked a little, "I knew you'd beg for it one day," he teased before reaching over to grab a bottle of oil.

Aiden blushed but he didn't feel much shame. He was too far gone in his own pleasure to feel truly embarrassed over anything.

Sagi liberally coated two of his fingers with the oil, knowing that Aiden would probably complain if he dared to start with just one. The man smiled when his boy moaned loudly at the intrusion, moving his slim hips to force the fingers in deeper.

"My dirty little boy is seems ready for three fingers already," Sagi chided in a sexy voice when Aiden didn't stop fucking himself on his Master's fingers.

Aiden blushed as his hole easily accepted the third intrusion.

Sagi leaned forward as he continued to finger his lovers hole, and took Aiden's cock and balls completely into his mouth. The boy screamed as his dick spasmed with an unexpected orgasm and lights seemed to exploded behind his eyes. Sagi gulped down most of Aiden's cum and he let the rest sit in his mouth as he rose his face to kiss his tiny lover. The boy moaned with pleasure as he drank his own cum from his beloved's mouth. Incredibly, his tiny cock still felt rock hard.

"Do...don't want... don't want fingers," Aiden managed to moan as his Master continued to assault his ass.

"What do you want, my pretty little boy?" Sagi cooed, wanting to hear his sub beg again, but specifically for his cock this time. The man then added in a fourth finger, since his sub didn't seem overly thrilled with only three.

Aiden had to take a moment to get used to the fourth intrusion. The last time his Master had used four, his skin had torn. This time, he was wet and much looser but still unused to feeling that full.

"Um..." Aiden muttered, finally feeling a little nervous about what was coming.