The Slave and His Master Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sagi had been twisting his fingers gently, trying to make his boy loosen up as much a possible but, at seeing Aiden's hesitation, his fingers stilled.

"Baby, is some-"

"No, don't stop! I... I want your cock inside me. Fill me up and plant your seed in me! Make love to me or fuck me until I cry, I don't care! However you want but get inside me, now!! Please, mate me!" Aiden cried out when he realized that his hesitation was ruining things.

"Are you sure, sweetheart?"

The boy nodded frantically, he wanted this more than anything.

"If it's too much, I'll stop, okay baby?" Sagi said gently as he lined his cock up with Aiden's twitching hole.

"I trust you," Aiden answered, looking right into his lovers eyes.

Sagi felt his own eyes tear up when he heard Aiden's words and saw the love in his eyes. He carefully pushed the mushroom head of his thick, long, cock past the first ring of muscle.

Aiden bit his lip to keep from crying out in pain until he tasted blood in his mouth. His Master was so much bigger than he had imagined but he didn't want the man to pull out.

"Are you okay?" Sagi asked with concern, seeing Aiden's pained expression.

"Keep going, I'll be okay. You won't damage me," Aiden managed to grunt.

Sagi was uncertain as to whether he should believe his boy or not but it was almost too difficult to pull back out. The only way the man felt that he even could, is if Aiden told him to stop himself. Instead, he let his cock slip in further, stopping every few inches for his tiny lover to adjust. After several minutes of slowly pushing into his boy, Sagi finally bottomed out.

"You did it sweetheart," he purred to Aiden, "I'm all the way inside you. Are you okay? Can I move?"

"Yes... please," Aiden whimpered, feeling full but needy for more.

He looked up into his Master's eyes and then he reached up to pull the man's face down to his own lips in a sweet kiss before his Master began to gently thrust in and out of his wet, gaping asshole. The pain was great for several minutes but as his Master's thrusts got rougher, the pain began to fade into a dull ache until Aiden didn't notice it at all. What he did notice was that every hard thrust made his body feel hot and electrified as his prostate was provided with constant contact. Soon he was giving himself up completely to his Master's pounding, loving how vulnerable, yet safe, he felt the whole time.

Sagi was driven wild by the submissive display and he was unable to hold back his animalistic desires for his boy. He forced Aiden's wrists above his head and then, with one hand, the lord pinned them there. Then he slapped Aiden across the face a few times with his opposite hand, just hard enough to sting. This caused his tiny lover to push his ass against Sagi's huge dick. Sagi responded by thrusting harder, while alternating between pinching his boy's hard, little nipples and administering stinging spankings to his exposed asscheeks.

Aiden was panting with desire as he felt his orgasm build. Every aching brush of his Master's hard cock left his prostate tingling with waves of pleasure. The boy struggled to hold himself back from the edge and he nearly failed when his Master wrapped his hand around his throat. Rainbows burst from behind Aiden's eyelids as he half floated away on a cloud. The boy mentally gasped as he felt a tug towards subspace.

The feeling was taken away when his Master released his throat. As air filled Aiden's lungs, the boy could feel that his orgasm was nearer than ever.

"Please, please," he whimpered, hoping Master Sagi understood.

The giant let go of Aiden's wrists so that he could use the boy's legs to brace himself and thrust for all he was worth, punishing Aiden's tight hole with his thick meat. His boy was thrashing around beneath him and whimpering like a bitch in heat. Sagi let go of one of Aiden's legs to roughly stroke his boy's tiny, weeping erection and he let his pinky carefully press his fingernail against the boy's piss slit. Aiden screamed out his Master's name as he nearly came undone.

"You can cum whenever you're ready, sweetheart," he cooed as he pumped his cock into his lovers tight hole while giving his tiny cock and balls a tight squeeze.

"W-with you," Aiden managed, barely holding on to his orgasm.

Sagi nodded and braced himself against the mattress as he fucked Aiden for all he was worth. A few minutes later he roared, "Now, little one!" And spilled his seed. Seconds after the command, Aiden screamed Sagi's name again and he came as well. Shooting rope after rope of thick, creamy, white cum between their sweaty bodies while his Master collapsed on top of him.

They stayed that way for a while, just breathing and holding the other close, before Sagi finally pulled his soft member out of Aiden. The boy softly protested but he quieted as soon as Sagi pulled his body close, so that they were spooning. He nestled his soft cock between his lovers asscheeks and he kissed the back of Aiden's neck before he drifted off to sleep.

Aiden snuggled as close as he could to his Master and he smiled to himself when he felt his beloved's cum drip down his thighs. He felt so safe and protected with his Master's body against his back and his strong arms holding him tight, that he wondered at how he could have ever been afraid of the man. Aiden yawned, feeling drowsy, complete and sated. Moments later he let himself fall into his first peaceful sleep, free of all nightmares.

******

A few hours later, the boy woke up in his Master's arms, feeling very happy but also, extremely guilty. Though he was overjoyed that he had finally gotten to feel like he was a one with his Master, he also felt terrible for how he'd tricked the man into giving in. In fact, Aiden was beginning to feel so guilty that he wished his Master would take him to the dungeon for a scene, so that he could appease his conscience, but he knew that wouldn't happen. He was beginning to fear that his Master might become very angry with him and that their magical moment together would be taken from him forever. Though he didn't want to say anything, Aiden couldn't handle with the guilt that was eating away at him. He felt that it was time to come clean to his beloved, no matter the consequences.

Sagi felt his boy turn around in his warm embrace and he opened his own eyes, wanting to give Aiden his full attention. The giant felt so... good. He felt as if a ton of weight had been lifted from his shoulders and like all the fears he'd dealt with all year were near an end. He felt at peace, happy and connected to his... mate. Yes. That's exactly how the man saw his boy now. No longer could he separate the fact that Aiden was as much his and he was to his little lover.

Unfortunately, when he noticed the tears that had begun to gather in his mates eyes, the man felt as if his perfect world were about to come crashing down.

"What's wrong, my love?" He asked softly, hoping he hadn't hurt his boy in some way but feeling that he had.

"I-I-I'm p-probably the w-w-worst mate i-in a-all of Arode-sa," Aiden stuttered through his tears.

"What? No! Sweetheart, you're-"

"I tricked you into sleeping with me! I'm so sorry! Please don't hate me!" Aiden wailed before he buried his head in his Master's broad chest.

Sagi was startled by how upset his mate seemed and he didn't want tears after they'd shared such a beautiful experience, so he decided to help his lover out.

"Aiden... I knew you drugged me."

The boy peaked out from his hiding place with shocked eyes, as fat tears rolled down his face.

"You... you knew?" He asked, feeling perplexed.

"I knew as soon as I couldn't find a single reason to say no to your adorable seduction attempts."

Aiden blushed deeply, "If you knew... then why did you have sex with me? I thought you didn't want to?"

"Oh baby, I always wanted to! I was just too hung up on my own fears. When I realized the lengths you were going to just to get me to make love to you... I couldn't say no. You helped me not listen to my fears with your little trick and I'm grateful for it. Thank you, sweetheart. I love you."

Aiden had no idea what to say. That hadn't been the reaction he was expecting at all. All he could do was stare, open mouthed, at his Master.

"Mmm, keep that mouth open any longer and I'll be tempted to use it," the man purred sexily.

Aiden kept his mouth open for a moment longer, unsure if his Master was telling the truth or teasing him.

Sagi brought his thumb to up to Aiden's lips and brushed the lower one gently before pushing it all the way into Aiden's open mouth.

"I told you," he replied impishly, in response to his boy's wide eyed stare.

Aiden sucked his Master's thumb for a moment before he pulled away. Wondering if he could push his luck, the boy asked, in a hopeful voice, "Even though you're okay with what I did, don't you think it earns me some time in the dungeon?"

Sagi finally frowned a little at his sub, not liking the idea of the dungeon one bit.

"You know the part of me that wants to hurt you... the part of me that did hurt you, will want to play if we go there. You're afraid of him... which makes you afraid of me."

Aiden gasped a little when he heard his Master's words. He had never told the man what he saw under the influence of the serum. He hadn't wanted to hurt his Master even more when he knew that was a part of the man he was suppose to love, not fear.

"Ivy told!" He cried out angrily, "She promised she wouldn't say anything!"

"I'm glad she told me, sweetheart. You don't tell me enough. How am I supposed to learn about you or give you what you need when you keep everything a secret from me?"

"I tell you what I need!" Aiden replied with a scowl, feeling indignant. "You just think you know best and you don't listen!"

"Aiden... you tell me what you want, not what you need. You don't need to go to the dungeon."

"I did need you to mate me," the boy muttered, challenging his Master's wisdom.

Sagi's face fell as he took in his boy's words. Aiden was right. The boy had been begging and flirting and trying his best and yet he had been too stubborn to give in to Aiden's love. But... this wasn't the same thing. They didn't need the dungeon.

Yes you do, the beast whispered is Sagi's mind. He needs me too... It purred, when Sagi did not respond.

The man tried to ignore the voice but the beast persisted, You are the reason he's still afraid of us! You're protecting him in all the wrong ways. We like him. His flesh feels good beneath our fingers. He's soft, pliable and weak. He's sweet and vulnerable and he has the need to please you. The boy is perfect for both of us. Let me out. Let us play with him, again.

"Shut up," Sagi muttered under his breath, trying to avoid drawing attention to himself. Unfortunately for him, Aiden was paying entirely too much attention to his beloved and the boy noticed his Master speak.

Aiden nuzzled in close to his Master, wrapping his slim arms around the man's body in a sweet embrace. "Miss Ivy said that the other part of you, the beast, talks to you... he tells you what to do." The boy felt his Master stiffen up and begin to pull away but he held on tightly and kept speaking, even though his voice was just above a whisper. "Do... d-do you think h-he would t-talk to m-me?"

Aiden could feel his heart racing at breakneck speed, beneath his rib cage. He wasn't sure if talking to the wild phantom that lived within his Master's soul was a good idea, but he felt that it was important. The boy hoped that maybe, he wouldn't feel as terrified of the beast if he was able to face him. However, the the mere idea of coming face to face with his nightmares had him shaking by the time he'd stuttered out his request.

Sagi, for his part, was quite astonished to hear his little mate ask the question at all. Nobody had ever wanted to know that part of him. They'd mearly tolerated its actions... until they no longer could.

"I... I don't know," the man finally said, while rubbing soothing circles into his sub's back. "This could be a really bad idea, sweetheart. I'm the only one he talks to... and he's controlling. Plus... I know how much he- we, terrify you."

Aiden took a little breath a relief when his Master didn't completely shut the idea down. Though he had no idea why, Aiden felt that getting to know all of his mate mattered more than anything. "I may have always been a little afraid of him," he admitted softly, "But I know I can trust you. Remember how I went into subspace, when he played with me? That was because of you. I loved you and trusted that you had control over him. Now... I think I need to find a way to trust him too. Let me try... please?"

Sagi looked away for a few moments, feeling ashamed that this was something his lover had to go through. If he was normal, then perhaps Aiden wouldn't be suffering the way he was. Still, the boy had a point. Sometimes, the best way to get over your fears, is to face them.

"Okay," Sagi finally said, before closing his eyes.

As soon as he said the words, the man felt the presence of the beast wash over him. It was eager to talk to Aiden. It felt happy to have the chance to speak to the boy without Sagi's constant interference. Sagi felt startled when he noticed another feeling, radiating from his other self. There was a need within It. A need to be accepted and allowed to live freely. Somehow, letting his walls down so that the beast could speak to his mate made the man feel more vulnerable than he ever had before. Nobody had ever wanted to know him... not like this.

"Aiden..." It whispered, testing the boy's name on Sagi's tongue.

"H-hi," the boy stuttered, while his gaze dropped to the ground. He felt afraid of seeing that wild look appear once more in his beloved's eyes and his heart raced beneath his chest. "W-what s-should I c-call you?" He asked, while some of the old, familiar fear seeped into his bones.

"Everyone that knows about me, say that I am a beast. You may call me that."

Aiden shivered at the hissing, serpentine voice that came out of his beloved's mouth. It sounded similar to Master Sagi's voice, in a way, but also entirely different. It sounded as if his Master was dead, and that his corpse was speaking instead.

"You can't even look at us," the beast stated.

Aiden looked up, hearing a hint of disappointment within the chilling tones and he wanted to prove It wrong.

"I-I can!" Aiden insisted, managing to keep his gaze on his giants handsome face, all the while avoiding his eyes.

Sagi's hand, which was now being controlled by the beast, reached over to grab Aiden's chin in It's bruising grip, forcing the boy to face him properly. Aiden shut his eyes quickly, afraid that if he saw the wild eyes of the beast, that the vision's of the ruthless killer his love could be would take over his mind.

"This little bitch is a coward," the beast hissed, feeling angry and wanting to punish the boy for being afraid. Why couldn't Aiden love It just as much as he loved Sagi? The beast was tired of feeling left out. After all, It was the one that ensured Sagi have this life full of riches and power! So you could say, It was responsible for saving Aiden from the military for being a ruined Flower! You could also say, It was responsible for making the people that hurt Aiden pay! Any yet, this selfish brat wouldn't even look at them?!

Pain filled Sagi's body and the beast registered the rejection but it was quickly turned to anger. The beast refused to let anyone see when It felt vulnerable. Feeling disgusted, the beast let go of Aiden's chin and slid Sagi's hand down the boy's neck before it squeezed his fist tight around Aiden's throat.

Stop it! You're going to hurt him! Sagi argued within his own mind, unable to break the hold his beast had over his body.

"He doesn't love me like he loves you! I kept you alive when he broke your heart but look how ungrateful he is! He won't even look at you while I'm in control! I hate him!" The beast yelled to Sagi, forgetting that Aiden could hear him.

Aiden understood why the beast was so upset and he brought his small hands up to the fist his neck was trapped in. He didn't try to fight the beast off of him, even as he lost oxygen. Instead, he held the hand that held his throat with one of his own, while he massaged gentle circles into the man's wrist with his other. The boy, though terrified, had listened to every word the beast had said. He now realized how lonely the entity seemed to be and that knowledge made him brave. The beast had only wanted to be accepted and Aiden needed to get over his fear, once and for all.

When his oxygen had almost run out, Aiden slowly opened his ocean eyes and looked directly into the feral owns that belonged to his lover's inner spirit. The moment he did, memory after memory flooded the boy's brain and Aiden felt as if he were in a waking nightmare. Chills irrupted down his body and he began to sweat while his heart seemed to dive into his stomach. He was petrified but, though he desperately wanted to, the boy did not shut his eyes. Instead, he stared deeply into the beast's own as he searched them for the pieces of his Master. Ignoring his racing heart, Aiden focused his gaze and after a few seconds, he was finally able to see past the wild.

For three glorious seconds, Aiden felt as if he could actually see his Master again, gazing back through those demented eyes. Then he began to loose consciousness. As darkness clouded his vision, the good memories began to flood into Aiden's mind as well. Memories of the first day of training, getting pierced, going into subspace and making love, filled the boy's mind, replacing every dark memory with a happy one. The happy memories caused the boy to feel at peace. He belonged to his mate, all parts of him.

Aiden could finally see all the ways his Master and the beast acted in unison, as if they really were never meant to be at odds with each other and he felt a sense of wonderment. Seconds later, all thoughts and feelings quickly fading into nothing, as he finally lost consciousness.

******

"Aiden! Sweetheart, wake up, please! Oh, what have I done?!" Sagi yelled in a panic as he shook Aiden roughly, trying to get the boy to wake.

It had been several minutes since Aiden had lost consciousness and Sagi was beginning to feel like he was going insane. Once his beast had forced his mate to black out, Sagi found the strength to take back control. The beast did not fight him on it, instead, It stayed quiet in Sagi's mind while It licked It's own wounds. The beast felt ashamed for reacting so horribly, but It also felt ashamed for caring so much. Nobody had ever caused It to feel distressed.

Sagi, for his part, did not care about how that piece of him was suffering. All he cared about was getting Aiden to wake up. The man quickly checked to see if he could find a pulse and he breathed a sigh a relief when he did. Then he started to notice the faint rise and fall of his lover's perfect chest. The giant felt tears prick his eyes with the knowledge that his little mate was still alive.

Sagi gathered Aiden into his arms and cradled the boy to his chest. When Aiden did not wake up for several more minutes and the man finally let his tears fall, unable to keep them at bay any longer. His sub wore purple bruises around his pale neck and Sagi felt ashamed of himself for leaving them there. A small cough interrupted Sagi's brooding and the man gazed down at his boy through watery eyes.

"M-Master," the boy rasped, while he slowly opened his eyes. "Is it you?" Aiden grimaced in pain, due to how raw his throat felt when he spoke.

"Yes sweetheart, it's just me," Sagi spoke tenderly, while hugging his boy even closer.

Aiden smiled at hearing that before his expression changed. The boy reached his hand up to stroke the man's cheek. "Why are you crying?" He managed to ask, even as every word felt like a knife down his throat.