The Slave Bride Ch. 06

Story Info
Gisselle learns more about what it means to be a slave wife.
1.7k words
4.39
33.8k
8

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this story does contain some VERY triggering content.

I will try to place ** before any potentially triggering content such as incest/violence. However, I may not always know what will trigger you personally. For this reason please be aware that the following will be a part of this chapter: drugs/rape/incest/abuse. I do try to frame these things as negative and not sexually appealing as they are simply a part of the character's arch.

If you think that reading this would harm you in any way, I respectfully ask that you do not read this chapter. I will write the story in a way that if you skip to chapter 7, you will not be confused.

*

The smell of cigarette smoke wafted in the air around him. He sat in the small wooden chair at the kitchen table. From there, he could see the little specs of dust illuminated by the light from the dirty window. It was a dingy little room. Outside, he heard sirens blaring and put his cigarette out on the table. There was a jolty, feeling in his fingers. He tapped the wooden table insistently.

What had he been thinking? There was the pop of a gun outside. He sat back in his chair and stared at the half-empty bag on the table. A waste, he thought. With a sigh, he scooped out some of the fine crystals and melted them into a brownish sludge. The feeling that came next was his favorite. Not the initial hit, but the feeling right before. The anticipation. It was enough to drive him mad. In just a moment, the chemicals would find their way quickly through his veins, giving him the high that he craved.

He savored the image of Gisselle. His daughter came to him like a phantom, beautiful yet untouchable.

** TRIGGERING CONTENT **

He had been a fool. He was running out and now he had no way to make it back. He had given away his only source of income. She had been the only thing that could ease his pain when he needed another hit and couldn't get it. Besides, with those chemicals running through him, it almost felt like fucking his wife again. Of course, he'd never actually fucked her pussy or her ass. He knew that she would sell for much more if she was a virgin. So he settled for her mouth.

Now he would never feel her soft lips again. Those bastards had tricked him. He should have asked for more. Much more. For a moment he considered asking for her back. Sure, he wouldn't be able to sell her for nearly as much, but he could still rent her out for a decent price.

** TRIGGERING CONTENT END **

But what leverage did he have to get her back? He could reclaim her, but it had been months since she moved out. The brothers certainly had her sign the documentation which removed all his parental rights. Still, he was determined to find a way to get her back, at whatever cost.

_______________________________________

The brothers looked at one another for a moment. Although they had planned on sharing their slave, they had not planned on doing it in that way. Cadence nodded, thinking about what Gisselle had asked.

"Go to your room and we will discuss," Benjamin told her.

"Yes Sir," Gisselle replied. As she left the room, her eyes never looked up from the floor.

Cadence closed the door.

"She seems to be doing better. I think she would benefit from this."

His brother sat down on the couch, his elbows on his knees as he spoke. "I'm just not sure how that will work. I had planned on us training separately."

"Our approaches are different, but I think for her we need to try. If we can show her that she can trust both of us, then I think she could be happy here."

"I agree." Benjamin said his tone still serious, "But we need to hash out some rules."

Cadence thought as he nodded his head.

"Time with her..." he paced a little, his voice trailing off, "it needs to be strictly nonsexual when we are together."

Benjamin looked up.

"We can use that time together to help her to see how valuable she is to both of us."

"It would be a perfect time," Benjamin added, "for her to talk about anything that is bothering her, especially since we both will be there."

"I think so,"

"Let's give her Sunday night to herself then. Saturday she can spend with us talking and discussing the week. It can be time where she knows she is allowed to speak without repercussions or punishments."

"I think that would help her to trust us more."

"Yeah..." Benjamin said, "How could we not know about her father?"

To this Cadence was very quiet. His brother, noticing the expression on his face stood up.

"You knew?"

"I guessed."

"You should have told me."

"I did tell you. I told you to be careful with her."

"That's not the same thing Cadence. You know that."

"Alright," Cadence relented, "I should have told you. But right now, we need to take care of her. Her father hurt her. She needs to know that isn't our intention too."

Benjamin was angry with how Cadence said it, but he knew he was right. He often was. Still, Benjamin knew that he needed to find a way for himself to teach Gisselle about punishment without hurting her in the way that her father had.

When the men opened Gisselle's door, they saw her at the window. Her elegant frame turned to face them. They could see immediately that she had been crying. She walked over to them without saying a word and knelt.

"Please don't be angry with me for asking you both to come here. I shouldn't have tried to tell you what to do. I didn't mean to be disrespectful to you."

The men glanced at each other, then back at their wife.

Cadence bent down to look her in the eyes. "Don't cry, sweet girl. You aren't in any trouble."

Benjamin picked her up and carried her to the bed.

Cadence pulled back the covers and stroked her hair gently, "You're a very good girl, and Benjamin and I would like to tell you about some new rules."

"Every Saturday you will spend the night with both of us." Benjamin began, sounding stern but somehow kind, "This will be your time to speak freely. That means you can say whatever you like, free of consequences. We would both like for you to tell us if something has been bothering you. Then on Sunday, as a reward for your honesty, you may have the night to yourself."

"Does that sound good sweetheart?" Cadence asked as he stroked her cheek.

Gisselle nodded, "Thank you Sir."

"Additionally, when we are both with you it will not be for training so there will be nothing sexual going on."

Cadence added quickly, "We don't want you to think that's all we care about."

Gisselle was so confused by how they were talking to her. She didn't know what to think. Maybe it was a trap. Maybe they were just setting her up to say what she felt and they would punish her anyway. Still, she moved to the center of the big bed. Benjamin laid down on one side of the bed and wrapped his body around hers. Gisselle reached out a free hand to hold Cadences'.

"How would you like for me to read to you while Benjamin holds you? Would that help you to fall asleep?" Cadence asked kindly.

"Yes Sir," Gisselle said. His kindness tonight made her feel strange like there was an ache inside her. It was an odd, guilty feeling that she had not ever recalled having experienced until just now.

She started to dose, the feeling of benjamin's warm body beside her own. The feeling of his hand gently rubbing her back as she laid on her stomach. Cadence held her hand as he read. Somehow, she felt incredibly comfortable with them there, protecting her on either side.

** TRIGGERING CONTENT **

In the night she woke with a start. Her breathing was fast and shallow. She wiped away some tears as she desperately tried to calm herself before she woke up either husband. It was almost impossible. This was why she hated to talk about her father, why she buried the memories down, deep inside of her.

Without thinking, she pressed her head against Benjamin's chest, grabbing on to his shirt as she cried quietly.

"Gisselle," He croaked sleepily, "What's the matter?"

Her big watery eyes looked up at him.

"Was it a bad dream?"

She nodded. As Benjamin pulled her close, he stroked her hair and told her that she was safe. He tried to remind her that it was only a dream. But, it had been much more than a dream to Gisselle. There were memories, resurfacing. They were bubbling up from that place deep inside her.

"Was it about what we talked about earlier? Do you feel uncomfortable with us both here?"

Gisselle shook her head, "No, it's not that."

"Is it," he hesitated, unsure if asking would make things worse. His brother was so much better at these sorts of things, "Is it about your past?"

A fresh set of tears trickled down her rosy cheeks. She nodded silently.

"I am so sorry Gisselle," his tone became firm, almost threatening, "That will never happen again. Now, go back to sleep princess."

She blinked at the word. He had never called her that before. Gisselle tried to obey. She closed her eyes and tried to relax as she felt his hand rubbing her back gently. Soon, her eyelids grew heavy again and her breathing became slow and steady. Benjamin stayed awake a moment longer, looking at his wife.

She truly was beautiful. She was a treasure to him, pure and in need of protection. His pulse quickened as the thought of her father came to mind. Benjamin smirked. Oh, the ways in which he planned to make him suffer. He was going to enjoy that. But the first thing would be to get Gisselle to sign the document and promise to stay. If she left, he knew he could not protect her.

** END OF TRIGGERING CONTENT **