All Comments on 'The Slave Bride Ch. 06'

by pinkcandy99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

It's hard to get a spoiler ** but for some it just be helpful. It's a very real effort you are making. One might say 'it's listed under non con or is tagged' but this extra effort is a gift to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
grrr

the inconsistency of the way they treat her is going to bite them in the ass. I cannot fathom how anyone would enjoy hurting another person, but when they know she has been abused and still want to treat her as a slave, that is just another layer of abuse. I am very curious how they will manage to let her speak her mind and not hold it against her later if they don't like what she has to say and especially what it says about them... They need to free her officially!!!

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 4 years ago
“Go back to sleep Princess”

I hope this means we are seeing some growth in Benjamin. I hope he will be a don but not completely a master to her, so she can grow but not feel like it’s abuse. Giselle may actually be helped by firm boundaries and consequences. She may be a “Little” at heart and need a daddy some of the time, so she can grow into a truly amazing woman.

ThePrincessBratThePrincessBratalmost 4 years ago
More please

I love the build up and the plot in this story but please don't make me wait another 4 months for a new chapter. That wait was painful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

MORE PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another 5 from me

I really appreciate all of the work you’ve put into this story, particularly the efforts you’ve put in place regarding “triggers”. It’s an incredibly tactful insightful approach and sadly not as common as I’d like.

The characters in your story are relatable and it’s refreshing to actually read a story that tackles the issue without it becoming the main plot in an insensitive way, without making Giselle the target of morbid curiosity.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous