All Comments on 'The Slave Contract Ch. 02'

by BronzePlaceWriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love part 2 hope there are more chapters coming. Sam may be the natural omme of the house. Thank you.

Volunteer_Volunteer_almost 2 years ago

I love this story and can’t wait for further parts. It’s the kind of story I wish I’d thought to write!

Looking forward to Sam and Trevor battling it out and hope you can integrate Lyanna moving away from the agreement but still wanting the lifestyle in some form.

Keep it up!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Nice! So many questions, though? Will Trevor take away her bc pills? After being kind and caring for so long, will Samantha develop a cruel streak? Will someone fuck Lyanna during her period and make a big mess? So many possibilities!

DanDelawareDanDelawarealmost 2 years ago

What a fun story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Noone believes in short stories? Never the less, the details were interesting. Just took too long to get to them. I'm sure ur experience was nice. Have a great day

BronzePlaceWriterBronzePlaceWriteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Actually, I have two short stories. ''Silence in the Library'' and ''A Late Night Encounter at the Gym.''

Curiously, those are also the stories that are currently the least liked, so it seems that you are quite correct! No one believes or wants short stories.

I am joking, of course. But short stories are not my forte, and I am not as good at them as I am at long form work. If you're interested in them, you could check out those two I mentioned. ''Silence'' is much shorter but both of them are smaller than this.

rozrulez3rozrulez3almost 2 years ago

I love it when Lynna best friend Samantha is a mistress to her and I love more lesbian domination!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need new parts!!!! it’s so good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an incredible story! Can't wait to hear about part 3!

HeleddHeleddalmost 2 years ago

Nicely paced stories. I want to know now about Lynna's emotions and desire for submission

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBronzePlaceWriter@BronzePlaceWriter
I am an erotic author who works on both commissioned and non-commissioned pieces. I post often, and maintain a presence on multiple sites. If you have seen and enjoyed my work, I am glad that I was able to entertain you. I mostly do BDSM style stuff, but I can do a wide vari...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES