All Comments on 'The Slave Contract'

by BronzePlaceWriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
nakedguyatxnakedguyatxalmost 2 years ago

Welcome to Literotica. This is very hot. I hope we hear more of Lynna's adventures with her roommates. And that all five of them get actively involved.

BronzePlaceWriterBronzePlaceWriteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I actually do have a second chapter written and a third one planned, but for the moment they're not on literotica. I am sure they'll find their way here sooner or later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well that devolved quickly.

BronzePlaceWriterBronzePlaceWriteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Do you think so? I personally think the story worked rather well but hey, you're welcome to your opinion on that. It would have been a bit more helpful if you had told me where you felt it went wrong, though. That way I could have looked at it and honestly considered whether whatever you took issue with was actually a mistake. Telling me that something was wrong, but not what it was, is not exactly helpful, you know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a fantastic story and can’t wait to see it develop!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowalmost 2 years ago

What a fun premise. Other stories like this delight in having the women forced into the situation completely against their will. You have the sensitivity to have her interested and willing from the start. Looking forward to the next chapters.

BronzePlaceWriterBronzePlaceWriteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you both SyleusSnow and to anonymous. I think this story has at least one more chapter to it, but it will be a while because I am also working om commissioned stuff that I can't really set aside at the moment.

In regards to Lynna being willingly involved in all of this, yeah. It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine that so few stories have the female character both enjoy this sort of thing and participate willingly. Back when I started, I was more typical in my writing but nowadays I try to be a bit more sensitive when it comes to issues with fantasies of nonconsent. I think it's more fun to play around with the idea of different kinds of consent, or how someone might have a fantasy, like Lynna does here, but who knows the difference between that and reality.

Take this story for instance. Lynna has fantasies of being used, being forced to submit to a powerful master who can do whatever they want to her. But she wouldn't really do that if someone actually tried out of the blue. By playing her game with Michael she was able to live out that fantasy without actually putting herself into that position.

You can probably argue that she was unwise to jump to it so quickly, and that Michael really did have the potential to mess with her if he'd been less than good. (If he'd actually allowed the email to be sent!) In fact, I am probably going to try and address a bit of that next chapter.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozealmost 2 years ago

we definitely need more about Lynna's adventures as a slave

BronzePlaceWriterBronzePlaceWriteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

I am glad you think so! I actually have a second chapter working its way through submission now. It should hopefully be out in a day or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the premise and the stories. I would love to be one of your slaves in the. Near future!

dyetieddyetiedover 1 year ago

Great dialogue. Nice mix of characters. Five star plus!

Hornybbwslut4u1982Hornybbwslut4u1982over 1 year ago

This would be amazing to have happen. I can’t wait to read more!

EddieCorbettEddieCorbett8 months ago

They should shave her pussy completely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBronzePlaceWriter@BronzePlaceWriter
I am an erotic author who works on both commissioned and non-commissioned pieces. I post often, and maintain a presence on multiple sites. If you have seen and enjoyed my work, I am glad that I was able to entertain you. I mostly do BDSM style stuff, but I can do a wide vari...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES