The Slave Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the shower, the cage was closed again, and I was driven to the station.

"We're waiting for you next week," Michael told me, helping me to get in the car.

"Of course, it's really a pleasure to see you," I replied without being aware of the double meaning.

"On the other hand, you have to be less greedy," Michael laughed, "because otherwise you don't move forward. I count two half-weeks of penalty?" He said to me as he closed the door.

Two half-weeks? I didn't count like that! I had gone back to the previous week. I was unhappy and my optimism was just showered.

"Don't worry," Erika told me on the station platform.

V - The following weeks

The following week was a repetition of the previous one, minus the pills. On the weekend, I was quite ambivalent. After two weeks of wearing the belt, I still had to wear it for three more weeks. I was amused by a certain similarity. I had worn the cast for three weeks, and I had to wear it for another three weeks. On the station platform it was still Erika waiting for me, the wide smile on her face lit up her freckles. Like the previous week she was helping me with my suitcase. This weekend, Angelina regaled us once again. Erika washed me, but they both did not tempt me, and I had no penalty. I was a little disappointed when I got home.

The next week was almost easier. I knew what to expect. And on the train, I knew I had two weeks of cage and two weeks of plaster left. I was proud of myself. Once again Erika was wearing high heels on the snow that covered the dock, but she was always kind to me, and I fell in love with her green eyes under her red bun. Once at the estate, I enjoyed Angelina's company. The slightly round cook, rounder than Erika, was also very pleasant. With her black hair, she always wore her maid or cook outfit. The presence of both of them made me feel the narrowness of the cage, yet I was determined not to weaken, and to resist the advances of both, except gastronomically. That wasn't counting on Erika's address in my shower. Her fingers were magical on my erection.

"It's clean, I'll put the cage back," Erika told me.

"Oh, Erika, can I enjoy my erection a few more minutes?"

"It's dangerous, Stephen. You're very excited. If you had asked for it before, it would have been better."

"Um, Erika, two more minutes..." I said.

"Stephen, you're not being reasonable..." She began. Although tied up, I was trying to rub up against her. She slipped her hand over my sex, and I couldn't control anything anymore, I burst into her hand.

"You see," she said to me, and washing the sperm away, then she closed the cage.

The following week again, I knew I had only one week of plaster left, but two weeks of cage, my mistake from the previous week having been invoiced for a full week. I had been sick of it. Once again, Erika braved the cold on the station platform to pick me up. Her outfit awakened a certain desire in me.

"Stephen, the challenge is difficult, and Erika deserves a reward. I thought you could take care of her. Then if she's satisfied, you could relieve yourself. Does this proposal seem acceptable to you?" Michael suggested. I was willing to do anything to relieve myself, and taking care of Erika seemed legitimate and feasible to me. However, I was a little afraid not to be able to satisfy her. How do I take care of her in the belt? But there was another question that prompted me.

"Erika? She also wears a...?"

"Yes, of course! Angelia too! They can only remove them when they have satisfied our guests." He explained. I was a little ashamed, but I understood their appetites for oral sex better! I felt even more indebted to them.

"I accept," I said.

Michael then gave me a small key, similar to the one that opens my cage. I was going to ask how a lady's belt opens, but finally I decided to join Erika in her room, the green room. Erika was waiting for me on her bed, and she was biting her lip a little. I was uncomfortable.

"Are you telling me if you want me to undress? Oh, and these are my handcuffs with their key." She explained. I must have had a surprised face, because she explained it a little more.

"I can do a striptease for you if you want, but maybe with your belt you don't want to. And before you open the belt, you have to put my hands on, hence the handcuffs and here there's a ring. It was placed as in the blue room.

I unbuttoned the blouse to free my babe's breasts, then I tied her hands while looking at her swollen nipples. Erika was anticipating what was going to happen. Me too, and I was very cramped in my cage. A problem that Erika could not know, I thought. I was going to know if she was a real redhead. I lifted the bottom of her dress, and she spread her thighs to make it easier for me to access.

"You're going to have to explain to me how it opens..." I started before I froze.

"Like yours..." Erika began before realizing that I didn't expect this...

"You're not..." I started again... then I left the green room.

Angelina and Michael were waiting for me downstairs

"I'm not a faggot!" I shouted. Michael tried to answer, but I cut him off.

"I'm done playing, take this off and drive me back to the station!"

VI - Released, delivered!

I must say, I didn't know how Michael was going to react. But he took the cage away from me, and accompanied me to the station; where I froze while waiting for the next train.

His only sentence was: "When you change your mind, call!"

But why would I change my mind?

I mean, I wasn't wearing that damn cage anymore! At first I was almost embarrassed. I had gotten used to it. I was missing it as protection. Actually, I was dying to masturbate!

I was so tired of it that I didn't wait and I was enjoying the train toilet.

Free, I was free. What I had not been able to do for more than a month, I could do, and when I arrived home, even before unpacking, I was once again enjoying my regained freedom.

I must admit that I was a little bored waiting for the end of the weekend, and through masturbation, my ejaculations became less powerful.

The week was a delight. I had a little trouble sleeping so much I was enjoying the time I wasted while I was in the belt. And finally my last constraint jumped when my cast was removed. Of course I still needed crutches, but I was more mobile.

That's when my friendship with Roxanne changed into something else. I had long liked this co-worker, and there she had taken a crutch to lock me in a meeting room.

"You're no longer disabled, I see," she said, rubbing up against me.

"A little longer, I need the crutches, Roxanne."

"Depends on what for?" she replied, sitting on the meeting table, and pulling me by the tie between her legs. On my unstable legs I was not comfortable. And then I had masturbated so much that despite the exciting situation, I was only half hard.

Roxanne was very upset when she left the meeting room, and I was a little depressed myself.

This incident did not prevent me from giving in to my new addiction once I got home. It must be said that the physiotherapy sessions supposed to give back their flexibility to my tendons were painful. So I applied Angelina's treatment to myself.

In fact, I was confusing quality and quantity. I had many orgasms, but I didn't feel much anymore. I even had the impression that I didn't deserve them.

In a sexual relationship, there is this whole phase of anticipation, where we rejoice in what will happen. We can imagine it. We hope so. Desire is built, until a moment of ecstasy. There, barely desired, I had my pleasure, a stunted, shy and tasteless pleasure.

It was especially during the second and third weeks that I realized this. I missed Angelina's lips. I missed this waiting on the train without knowing if I was going to come, how much I was going to have to "pay". I missed Erika's game in the bathtub. I masturbated thinking about it, and almost mechanically the sperm flowed effortlessly, almost without pleasure.

Masturbating became the solution to a withdrawal crisis, but was no longer a pleasure.

I was thinking back to Michael's challenge. He had offered it to me at one point, when I was starting to feel the same way. Angelina and Erika were taking such good care of me to suffocate my suffering that I had become dependent. I didn't know that yet. It was only afterwards that I realized it.

The solution he had proposed to me was the chastity belt. I then decided to look on the Internet if I found something: A new world was opening up to me!

I found the cages of course, but also stories and videos. I, who wanted to regain a reasonable rate of masturbation, was a disaster, and quickly I understood that if I bought a chastity cage, I shouldn't be the one who would keep the key. I wouldn't have the will. I had also seen videos with transsexuals like Erika, whom I had left high and dry. I felt bad about it.

It took me a while longer to wonder how I would have felt if I had sucked it. How would it have felt to have her cock in my mouth while mine was under lock and key?

I was panicked to admit it, but only one solution seemed possible to me: Call Michael.

VII - The return to the farm

I was quite ashamed on the way to the farm. Michael told me to come by this weekend, but that's all he said. His voice seemed cold to me, but not icy. In short, I didn't know what to expect when I was crossing the Forez hills, where some highness were still snow-covered. The car heater was working, but I was cold.

To be honest, I was scared. I was afraid of the reaction of Michael and Angelina. I was afraid of Erika's reaction also. I was afraid to wear that plastic cage again, and yet that was what I was looking for. I was also afraid to leave without it. I was afraid of being rejected, as I had rejected them a little over a month ago.

I found the high walls, the bell, and the electric doorway. I parked my car inside, and leaning on a cane, I headed for the entrance.

"Hello Stephen! You walk well, you impress me, you know," Michael told me. I was flattered; I was fighting with the physiotherapist for this still shy results. At work no one was as encouraging, especially not Roxanne. My 'rehabilitation' was starting well, I thought, but I wasn't yet facing Erika.

But as soon as I entered the house, Michael showed me a chastity cage; a stainless steel one.

"I think you understand, Stephen. But the plastic cage was just for playing, it's too easy to break. This cage is made of surgical grade steel. That's what you want, that I control what you no longer control." He began. I nodded my head.

"And, you're going to sign this. It's kind of a contract by which you officially give me this control. This cage will only be removed within the walls of this farm. The penalties will no longer be extra weeks, but corporal punishment. You can stop whenever you want, but you can leave with the cage on. All the ones we will make you wear will be very difficult to remove, and will have a trap. This one, for example, has a blade that would cut your sex lengthwise if it is not removed properly. Other cages would simply castrate you." He continued.

I swallowed my saliva with difficulty. I don't think all his words had penetrated my brain at that time. What I had learned was that I would find that control I was missing. Probably unconsciously, I signed the contract. My hand was shaky, and I was a little sorry I didn't stop on the road to masturbate one last time.

"We were a little disappointed when you left last time, Stephen. And you accepted corporal punishment. I think you understand that we want to give you an idea of what you're exposed to, if you do it again, or if you insist on getting out of the cage, don't you?"

The question was rhetorical, and I don't think it really called for an answer. But I lowered my head and said a little: "Yes".

He guided me to the blue room, and pulled out a piece of furniture that had always intrigued me.

"Take off your clothes, all of them" I understood that he was going to put on my belt. I was obeying as Angelina and Erika arrived behind my back. I was very ill, once naked; I was unable to look at them in the eye. I thought Michael was going to ask me to apologize to Erika. I took the lead.

"I'm sorry, Erika," I said in an inaudible voice.

"You look at this kind of table," Michael ordered. I was following his instructions. The 'table' had two legs on the side where I was, and the top protruded on the opposite side. I placed my chest on the tray, the height of which Michael adjusted. He then tied my hands on the uprights next to my knees. Then he tied my ankles at the base of the uprights. I found myself in an unflattering position, exposing my butt to Angelina and Erika. My breathing was fast, I was anxious to know what would follow.

"It is Erika who applies your punishment, six strokes of the cane," Michael explained. I didn't believe it, they only did it to scare me, I thought. Yet Erika walked past me with the tool and showed it. I was trembling with fear, but to avoid showing it, I didn't dare to protest.

There was a whistling sound, and then the cane was stopped. It was with a delay that the pain came to me and tore me away from me a cry of pain. It was like someone cut off my left leg right under my buttock! I didn't catch my breath until the next shot caught me by surprise under my right buttock. The pain was intense, and persisted after the blow. My mind was in alarm... Michael said six shots? How many more were there going to be?

Erika was waiting a little while for me to recover. I was blowing. I was crying. Then there was the whistle again, I stiffened up and felt the blow to the right under the previous one. I was still screaming when the second one landed with a delicate brutality under the first blow on my left thigh.

"Stop, sorry!" I tried this time.

"Six strokes, Stephen, two more to go," Michael said with a rather annoyed look.

"I understood, please!"

"You promised to obey, not discuss orders, Erika gives you two more blows, and Angelina one more to teach you how to talk." the master of the place added.

Erika added her blows a little lower on my thighs. Angelina hit my butt. I was in tears. I was waiting to be detached without daring to say anything.

Hands were slipping on my thighs. I wanted to squeeze my legs, but with my ankles attached to the uprights it was impossible. I was going to be whipped there, so I panicked.

"It's just the cage," Angelina said. I was helpless. I wanted to run away. But I realized what was happening between my legs. The cage was going to be closed on my sex. A cage that couldn't be broken; a cage that if someone tried to remove it without a key, would cut off my intimacy without mercy.

I could already feel the cold steel when I heard the click of the padlock.

"You're going to stay like this for 10 minutes, and I'll be back," Angelina told me, and everyone left my room.

These ten minutes seemed endless to me. But finally, Angelina, as she had promised me, came to rescue me and help me lie on my stomach. With the blows on my butt, I didn't think for a moment to get on my back. But then I felt the cage, heavy, hanging from my balls.

"I have a gel, to ease the pain. I also have a natural treatment, but now you're not available," she told me, tapping my cage.

Her gel took effect and as I was exhausted I fell asleep.

The following day, Angelina would take me up to my breakfast in my room and explain that for a few days I should kneel instead of sitting down. She advised me to take the train next weekend.

Sitting in the car I was meditating on these tips when I got home.

VIII - Always Further Ahead

As soon as I got home, I lay on my side, to rest my butt and thighs that had suffered during the journey, but also to look at my new stainless steel cage. Heavier, it was also more curved down and my erections in it were more upset than in the plastic cage, straighter, perhaps also more flexible.

Of course I wanted to touch myself. I had a little bit of a feeling I was castrated. This idea reminded me of the trap in this cage, and I chose not to manipulate it too much. At the risk of killing the suspense, dear reader, I prefer to reassure you, I have never triggered the mechanism. Yet, I somehow felt a hard spot at the base of my penis on the top so I imagined was the knife ready to cut my sex lengthwise. The idea worked so hard for me that I would go searching the Internet, on my knees in front of my computer to find out if this kind of thing existed. And I found people who had had their sex "thinned out". The result was a man with double sex. I wasn't ready to try.

Actually, I didn't have time to think about it more than that, because my phone was ringing, it was Michael.

"Hello Michael"

"Hello Stephen, I'm sorry I couldn't meet you before you left, I wanted to ask you something."

"Of course!"

"Could you buy some female panties?"

"Uh, yes, why?" I didn't understand what that idea was.

"You'll buy some tomorrow, and from Tuesday you'll wear them to work"

"Uh..."

"You know what punishment you face if you disobey, Stephen."

"Yes, yes, I would," I said to myself, thinking that since he would have no means of verification, I would do what I wanted.

"You better because from Tuesday, I'll call you on your cell phone and you'll have five minutes to take a picture of it with the cage, the panties, your pants, your shoes, and your watch. You won't have time to cheat."

I was stuck. At the same time, he was asserting his authority over me. I didn't want more canes' strokes, I just had to obey.

I was very uncomfortable in the supermarket section on Monday lunchtime. What size should I take? Did everyone know I was buying for myself?

I was buying pink panties, and a slightly smaller white thong. I was quite ashamed in front of the cashier who said nothing. And all afternoon I was thinking about that underwear. I was hesitant to go and try them right away. And it was finally at night that I realized that the thong was too small. The cage was also too small for the excitement that resulted from this fitting.

The next day, I was wearing the pink panties under my suit. I was afraid it would be noticed. I was a little uncomfortable. And what if the phone rang during a meeting?

At noon the phone had not rang, and I went back to the supermarket to get the thong in the right size, and I also took an orange panty with embroidered leaves and also one in a silky fabric.

It was the next day when I arrived at the office that I got the message telling me to take the picture. I was entitled to one more day in case of adjustment problems. I was doing it. And I was getting congratulations for trying on the thong.

This control excited me without me knowing if it was the fact of having to obey, the fact of wearing women's clothes, or the humiliation of having bought them or if someone realized it.

This excitement was also very different from what I was used to. Before my excitement it was hard. There I felt something more inner and less genital.

The following days I was also checked, sometimes twice. The last message was obvious. I had to take the thong to go to the farm by train.

At the station, Erika was waiting for me. I was still uncomfortable with her, but she was amiable, kissing me and carrying my luggage until her leg was fully recovered.

Michael told me that I would only get out of the cage until I washed and that any parasitic ejaculation would cost me three strokes of cane. I was determined to avoid them. The other announcement was that Angelina was going to be released from her belt, and I would participate. Of course, I was uncomfortable, but also curious to see the trans-woman, kept in chastity.

123456...8