The Slave Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael, Stephanie bought new dresses!" Erika said as we arrived.

"Did you help her to choose?" he asked.

"No, she had them when she arrived," she explained.

"That's good!" he congratulated me.

"I... can I choose my first name... the feminine one?" I asked.

"Normally, you don't choose your first name, but what do you suggest?" Michael laughed.

"I'd prefer Sabrina, if you don't mind"

"You're right, it makes the difference better with Stephen. Now, today, it is Erika who will come out of her chastity cage" I was stiffening myself to this idea.

"But it will be after dinner. She will choose her enjoyment and with whom." Michael explained.

"I'm sorry..." I started

"You were punished for that, so we have to forget about it. And then I know that it may have been a surprise, but I thought you already knew that," Erika cut me off while kissing me. Her movements were very feminine and I hoped I could do the same. I wanted to redeem myself, but every filber in me was screaming at me to ask Erika to choose Angelina.

"Of course it's different, but I think... Sabrina, is quite skilled with her tongue," interrupted the cook. I knew what she was referring to, but I was blushing. And the memory made me feel cramped in my cage. A sweet feeling I hadn't had in a week. I had the beginning of an erection. It was delicious. Delicious on the one hand because I had an erection, something I had not for a long time, and it reassured me to know I was still able to get hard. On the other hand, it was only the beginning, and so my cock was not forced into the cage. So I had this erection, but I found myself very uncomfortable with recommendations that I found inappropriate. Grazing Angelina's pussy was one thing, sucking Erika's big dick was another. That's what I thought I should behave like a woman, and not like a man. Maybe I should try it.

The meal is going on, and Angelina has surpassed herself with her Flemish Carbonade (Beef cooked with beer, a Belgian speciality). I'm forgetting a little about what's to come. But finally the subject came back. I had a high heart thinking that I may have to take a dick in my mouth. Suddenly the beef came up and I felt nauseous. Yet if Erika chose me, I would have to do it. The six stroke of the cane came back to me, and I was afraid of it. Even if I knew that I should be driven by the fear of the punishment.

"I think I have to give Stephen a new chance, Sabrina I meant," Erika said. Here we were thinking about it-I, my throat was dry. I wanted to try to talk.

"And, what would you like?" Michael asked, but I was in my thoughts.

"I was thinking about sharing, I think it will be easier." added my future partner.

"I... I think I'll need some help" I was finally able to express myself.

"Don't worry, Sabrina, I'll get you ready." Angelina said to me.

"And I'm going to prepare Erika!" Michael said.

A moment later, Angelina made me bend onto the table and tied me up like Sylvie had done the week before. I wasn't very comfortable, but, unlike last week, I wasn't naked. I thought I understood. Tied like that, I couldn't run away when Erika's sex would come up against me. I was so obsessed with it that I didn't pay attention to Angelina who was fixing my skirt behind me. It was when her fingers crocheted my orange panties on either side of my hips that I started to react, but it was already too late, she was stripping my ass despite my protests.

"Let it go, remember what Sylvie told you last week. Live in the present moment, experience your sensations. Don't be afraid. Besides, you liked what Sylvie did to you last week, didn't you?"

"Yes I did... But... But..."

"It's humiliating, and you'd like to be asked first?"

"Yes I would..."

"No, it's partly this humiliation you like. And then you gave up all your rights about your body. You won't regret it, I promise. Just let it go; don't think about what so-and-so thinks about it. Either in the sensations, and accept what's going to happen. Anyway, you don't have a choice, so what's the point?"

That's when Erika and Michael came into my room, but behind me. Erika came right in front of me. There she was, naked, arms behind her back, wrists tied to her elbows. I could see her legs, her chest... and her sex loosely pointed at me. I was intimidated and very uncomfortable being naked in the middle of everyone. I lifted my head up as I could, and the only thing I could see was the glans of Erika's penis. It was directed at me.

Little by little, I wanted to see her erect. I mean really erect, not like that half-soft. I was thinking back to the previous week, and Erika's remark when I couldn't get it up. She must have had the same implant as me. This implant limits erections. Hers was also supposed to deliver hormones; I thought I saw her chest. I felt the beginning of an erection in my cage. I knew what was expected of me and I opened my mouth.

Meanwhile, Angelina was stroking my butt and spinning around my little hole. And I must say that I found it pleasant. I felt Angelina's fingers in my ass and Erika's sex in my mouth I was going to be taken from head to tail. The idea excited me terribly.

At the same time, the idea of sucking Erika's cock disgusted me. I know it's contradictory, but at that time I was only contradiction. I wanted Angelina's fingers to dive down, but not in front of Michael and Erika. I wanted to get Erika hard in my mouth but without sucking her too much.

The reality was that I had no choice: Erika's sex entered into my mouth, almost.

"Open a little wider Sabrina, it doesn't fit"

I had no idea I would have to open my mouth so wide! I did it. I could already feel the warmth of her limb in my mouth. I was touching the soft glans with my tongue. Angelina's fingers rolled my anus. I put my lips on the sex shaft that filled my mouth. I was impressed by the size of it, whereas before it looked a little smaller than mine, all of a sudden I was less sure of myself. I slide my tongue and felt the urinary slit and the head; I would pass under it and feel the brake. Then Erika backed away and the sex leaving me room in my mouth. Angelina was always massaging my anus. She was taking her time.

Erika's sex head slipped on my lips, but she didn't let her sex out of my mouth, and delicately, she swung her pelvis towards me, and her sex penetrated me again, entering a little deeper into my mouth. I couldn't move and she was leading the game. Just the same way as Angelina was penetrating me with her fingers into my anus. The experience was delicious, but also very frustrating, I was in the hands of the ladies, even though Erika's ones were tied behind her back.

On the third round trip, Erika applied her sex head to the back of my throat. And to her moans it must have been pleasant. I was only an object to her now: A hole in which she was going to relieve herself.

And then she stopped, and withdrew. She hadn't ejaculated. I was relieved, but also disappointed. She was no longer facing me. Angelina didn't take care of me either.

But actually, I could feel her fingers. Although, they seemed bigger to me, it seemed as if there was only one of them.

I felt a hand on my lower back. It could only be Angelina's.

"Pouch as if to get out" I obeyed, but the finger, huge, also pushed and I opened myself for it. I reacted a little late: "Erika?"

"Yes," she sighed.

A moment later, barely painful, her sex head was inside me, and I blew, a mixture of fear, and relief, pain and pleasure, the feeling of having been deceived a pleasant surprise.

Then she pushed to enter me further, had tightened up I felt it. But little by little, by mixing her moans with mine, she crept into the end of my intestines.

"Don't think anymore" Angelina advised me. After a few slow comings and goings, Erika accelerated and the pleasant sensations intensified. I breathed satisfaction. And quite quickly I felt myself emptying. An eye down confirmed me: my sperm was flowing from the chastity cage! It wasn't an orgasm, but it was very pleasant. Erika was always in her rhythm. I could feel her breath on my neck. I felt my orgasm running out. I was hoping Erika would come soon. How could I help her? I was trying to shake my ass. But after my little depression the pleasure went up, even higher. And then Erika took a break, her sex stuck up my ass. I was surprised by this stop, and then I felt jolts in me: She was ejaculating. She took a few more trips, but she was no longer there and her sex was losing its erection. I was out of breath, sweaty, and rather overwhelmed by what had just happened.

Erika seemed exhausted; Michael and Angelina helped her to lie on my bed.

"If you don't mind, we'll leave you there for 10 to 15 minutes." After our confirmation, they left the room; I was just noting the bump in Michael's pants.

Erika was falling asleep. I felt my gaping anus closing up. I also felt Erika's spunk flowing from my ass along my thighs. After a phase of euphoria of discovering a new pleasure, I fell into a depression. I felt used and soiled, for the pleasure of one or the other. I was ashamed to be there with my legs spread apart and stained with cum. Those 10 or 15 minutes were very long.

As she stood up with the help of Angelina, Erika smiled at me and thanked me. I did the same. Michael taking Erika with him, while Angelina untied me, then helped me to shower.

"Sometimes there are traces of blood the first time, but not now. I hope you enjoyed it. You'll see with experience it gets better and better," she explained with a wink.

In the evening we would gather around a good meal as always. I was a little uncomfortable in my chair, but more than pain it was the reminder that I just had been fucked in the ass, and that I had loved it.

Of course, there was the dice. Erika got up, took it in her hands and threw it on the table where it rolled towards me.

"One", I said rather happy for Erika. My hosts looked very upset. Michael changed the subject.

"Tomorrow, Sylvie comes to see you, Sabrina, nothing serious, just a blood test..."

That night, I was thinking about how I felt. I never thought I'd be able to feel the pleasure of being fucked. It was humiliating... and at the same time very exciting. I wanted this adventure to continue. At the same time, I was terrified of what Michael was going to make me do again.

XI - Feminized

The next day, I was woken up by Sylvie.

"How are you, Sabrina?" she asked, "Have you had any nausea, any pain. Have you had any erections?"

"Uh, no, none of that. A few erections in the last few days."

"Great, I'll take a blood test, but before, strip; I'll look at you and tell me about your feelings in your belt again."

She then examined my chest and pinched my nipples. I moaned, it was painful... well, not just painful.

"It's already starting to develop, that's good, I'll wait for the results of the blood tests before increasing your doses."

I must be very naive. But until then, I thought my "implant" was delivering a kind of 'anti-Viagra'

"But what is the implant doing?"

"Oestrogens, Progesterone, and an anti-Testosterone. It prevents your own hormonal system from compensating," she told me with a wink. I was going to protest, but she added

"Yes, maybe buy girl's trousers that look like boy's one to go to work, with a slightly wide waist, you'll tend to get some ass! Oh, and then weigh yourself pretty regularly."

I was stunned.

Erika showered me without my belt. I had an erection start but no more. I was morose to learn that I was feminized against my will. Dressing like a woman was one thing. Getting hormones was different. But Angelina had said it, I gave up my rights about my body.

Erika was also gloomy, and I didn't dare to ask her why.

The train journey was smooth. But once I got home I had a new subject of depression. Naked on my scale I had gained 6 kilos. Of course there was the chastity cage, but I attributed the rest to Angelina's good meals. And then maybe also to my convalescence: with all this I hadn't really resumed racing. In front of my mirror I turned around, and what I saw marked me. It was barely visible. It was the beginning of a beginning. My chest was rising. In fact, was it already hormones, or my weight gain? I also noticed my areolas. They seemed to me enlarged and sensitive. Were they more so? At the time I was convinced of it. Looking back, I didn't know if I was sensitive from there before!

I was depressed, but I was getting over it, I was going to go buy a women's sports outfit. And trousers too in case Sabrina's butt didn't fit into Stephen's trousers anymore.

Monday was as usual. In the evening I changed, put on my make-up and wig, to buy my first pair of trousers, I also got a female sports outfit, with a bra and skort, because I found that my crotch could be a problem in shorts. I also wore a very short denim skirt.

For a while I thought about going to buy butt-plugs or dildos, to stimulate me anally. But being afraid to do something forbidden, I gave up.

My depression was fading. I didn't choose to be feminized, but I appreciated the clothes, and the sensations.

On Tuesday, I went running in the evening after work and despite pain in my leg, I regained my feelings. And after 5 km I came back out of breath, but delighted. I was wondering if I could register again for a race, there was no 'feminized male' category!

Thursday I planned 6km, and like the day before, I left on the night of a winter ending. My leg sensations were better. In fact, two or three times a week, my overweight would melt, I thought, and I was blown out of my thoughts by a whistle.

"Hey! That's a good one!" A young man in a dirty tracksuit in front of me said, his cap screwed crooked to his head. I found myself, to go the other way, but there a fat black man and an oily Hispanic man were blocking my retirement.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, you're going to have a good time with the three of us, you just have three holes," said one of them. I didn't want to imagine their faces when they realized I only had two. Besides, I didn't want them to visit my holes. I turned to the side, jumped the fence and cut through the park.

"3.500 km covered, your average speed is..." I wasn't really listening to my phone's racing app anymore to congratulate myself for my increased pace. I managed to get away from my pursuers. The black and Hispanic were still far, but the young man with the cap was near from me. I made an effort, I laid down my strides, but he swept his hand and touched my foot, unbalancing me. I was falling forwards on the hard ground. I didn't have time to try to get me up because he was lying on me with one hand on my mouth and the other on my chest.

"Well, you're not too full of boobs!" he laughed.

These two friends arrived and as I tried to struggle they grabbed the waist of my skort and dropped it down sharply by scratching my waist.

I could feel the air around my buttocks, and as I tightened my thighs, I started to spread them apart to prevent them from taking my skort off. But one held my feet while the other took off my clothes. After the skort was off, they pulled down my sports pants, hitting me on the buttocks.

"You have to soften the meat... what the hell is that?"

"He's a transvestite!"

And the young man straightened up and before I knew it, kicked me in the face. I screamed and turned around, but his friends kept hitting me on the stomach and on the back.

A few minutes later, I finally got up, they were gone. I would pull up my panties whining, and put on my skort before limping home.

"End of break, 3,750 km covered" repeated the GPS.

It hurt everywhere, but I thought I didn't have anything broken, which was confirmed later.

"My God, what the hell happened to you," my neighbour worried!

"I have been attacked, they wanted to rape me," I said in as feminine a voice as possible.

"Come home, I'll treat you," she said. I was aware that she mustn't realize that I wasn't quite a woman.

"You know it's not safe to go running like that by yourself!" I was just thinking that we could both have gone in the future, but I didn't dare to propose right away.

When I entered her home, I realized that I would probably review my interior design, for an atmosphere more in tune with my new femininity.

She took care of cleaning my face.

"Do you wear makeup to go running?" 'Only when I go running dressed as a woman,' I thought without answering.

"You're going to have a black eye," she told me, before touching my hair. The wig moved, and my neighbour backed away....

"But... but... but... you're not a woman! Pervert! Get out of my flat!" she shouted as she slapped me.

Later in the shower I noticed bruises all over my body: Scratches at the waist and abrasions on the hands as I felt. I had a thought for the women who were raped.

On Friday I had some remarks about my black eye: but nothing serious. Finally nothing until early afternoon, when during a break, Roxane saw me.

"A real guy didn't like you playing Drag Queens?" she said in front of all my colleagues who laughed. I did not.

"I'm not kidding, at night, he's going to do the sidewalks dressed like a woman... and look, he's not laughing."

No one was laughing anymore. In fact, no one spoke until the end of the day.

On Saturday morning, I went to the station dressed as a woman, praying not to meet my neighbour.

"My God, what happened to you?" Erika said as she saw me.

"Angelina will take care of you, but Michael wants to talk to you first," she said in a serious tone.

When I came into my room, Michael was waiting for me. After listening to my story, took me against him.

"I care about you very much, you could have called me. This weekend I wanted to propose you to open your belt. It's not because of this accident, but I feel that you really deserve it." I was proud to deserve this, and I was happy to be able to enjoy my sex at last.

"But first, I'd like you to take care of me, what do you think?" It was breaking the atmosphere of the moment. But as soon as I was on my knees and opened his fly, I felt a slight erection. I was happy to see a tense dick, and without thinking I put it in my mouth. Unlike Erika's, it was big and long, but I had my hands: I was manoeuvring!

I had already seen this sex enter Angelina's one, there it was mine, and mine alone. It is up to me to take care of it, and to make it grow, mature. Then milk it and squeeze it to extract the sperm I was going to swallow!

Facts are more difficult than thinking! And Michael lasted longer than I thought. And when he filled my mouth with his white balm, my jaw was sore and my tongue numb, but I had done it. I also had the best erection since I had the implant. I was a little sorry that Michael didn't want to slip between my buttocks.

The meal erased Michael's cum taste. And when he announced that I was going to have a few minutes out of the belt, Erika shouted with joy.

"So who do you choose for your release... and also how, mouth or ass?"

I was a little shocked to have to choose like that. Actually, everything was trying to get me: mouth and ass, Angelina and Erika. But Erika was shaking and I could see a sign. I didn't dare to sodomize her without her permission and I chose the beautiful girl's mouth.

We met again in my room, her and me. And she made me nude. She wanted to hide it, but I felt an animosity in her voice. For my part, I was afraid of not getting hard.

The opening of the cage was pleasant. Of course, with my hands tied, I was delivered to the redhead. She started to caress me, the thighs, the between legs and the balls...

"You're not a man anymore, it's going to be hard to get a hard dick, you know, so we're going to take our time," she said, pinching my balls and pulling my scrotum. Her fingers slipped between my buttocks, pushed my balls back inside me. "It's easier to let yourself be penetrated by a very hard cock," she told me, kissing me and kneading this chest that I didn't have yet.

123456...8