The Slave Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But her brutal gestures, on my already painful body, had the desired effect: my sex was standing between us! Just that it was already a pleasure!

"It's good, eh, to have a hard-on... but don't worry now you'll get the whole thing," she said, kneading my stem between her breasts. It's true I had trouble getting a hard-on, but I was there. Erika put me in her mouth and put her tongue below my glan it was too much I was foaming on her tongue. She saw then kissed me with her slimy mouth.

I was comatose when she told me to wait 10 to 15 minutes. But I already knew.

Michael came to give me my cage.

"I thought that after four weeks you'd like to change your model. This one's hard to put on for someone with a hard-on, but I think you did what you could for today." he laughed as he passed a metal ring around my purses." This cage is much shorter; you know we'll try to reduce the size of your clitoris. Would you mind?" I didn't particularly want to, but I say yes anyway. In fact... maybe I wanted it a little bit: several times I had criticized the volume of the cage in my panties. It was damaging them.

The previous cage was curved. This one was so short that there was no material to bend!

At the evening meal I was surprised not to see a dice. And when I asked Michael, he said to me:

"Yes, I'm thinking of something else... I would like you to come and live here?"

"Here? But it's far from my work?"

"Quit, sell everything, and come live here," he insisted.

"But it takes time..."

"But of course, you have all the time you want......" He began.

"But your next belt opening will be when you live here."

The next day, Sylvie adjusted my implant; in fact she increased the doses. It was Angelina who washed me.

"You know, Erika would have wanted you to fuck her in the ass yesterday. You know, she got a one."

"But what does that mean?"

"No more cage openings, no more ever..."

I was sorry about Erika. But Angelina changed the subject.

"When you break the padlock holder, it releases this spring. The cable around it is tightened and logically it cuts everything, the three pieces of yours apart, so don't force on the padlock," she said with a big smile. Again, I'm not sure that these mechanisms really worked. I think they were only there to scare us. In this, they were effective. I never touched the padlocks of my cages.

This cage fitted better in my panties and in fact I was not dissatisfied with the change. I even thought I could pee standing up again. In fact, on the third try my sex might have moved in the cage, and urine spurted in all directions, decorating the train toilet. I was pretty ashamed when I got home soaked.

I had thought about Michael's proposal, and this time I was determined to refuse it, even if it meant not going to the farm anymore. Of course there was the cage and its trap. But at first I thought that I would easily find people who would like to fuck me in the ass, and for my toilet, I would manage well with baths.

XII - Moving

When I arrived home I was very uncomfortable. Dressed as a woman, I didn't want to run into my neighbour, especially since I smelled urine after my accident on the train. But I didn't meet any neighbours. I was relieved when I put my hand on the door handle.

That was when I reacted: it was sticky. And my door had been tagged: 'pervert'. I was crying when I walked in and then I started to change and take a bath. I found myself face to face with my cage. Could water trigger the mechanism? Not that day, but after 5, 10 or 15 years, the spring may have become rusty, or whatever, and trigger the mechanism. I would be neutered, I thought. And then I thought there must have been arteries there. I'd be neutered at first before I'd bled out. I had a little trouble sleeping that night.

The next day I realized that I hadn't washed my door by touching the sticky handle. I also realized that my mailbox was full of insults saying that no one did need a pervert in the building.

On the way I thought that work would be a break in this delicate situation. Actually, I was wrong. Hostility towards me was no longer expressed, but implicit, no one spoke to me. When I got to the coffee machine everyone would leave.

That night I spent an hour washing my door without really being able to remove the paint.

The next day there was excrement in front of my door and the handle was coated with it, and in addition to the indication "perverse" a "fuck the field" had been added. At work my chief blamed me for not having obeyed an email he had not sent me the day before. When I came back to my place I found a word "go or die" on my chair.

I was about to burst into tears when my phone rang: My landlord was upset about the situation, and felt that it was my behaviour that was causing trouble in the building. Of course he knew it wasn't me who was making the tags or spreading the excrement, but I was responsible for it. Anyway, the situation became unbearable, and he suggested that I leave without the legal notice. I was touched by his kindness. I was going to have to find a new apartment.

Returning to my workstation, my coffee had been spilled on my PC. I was going to have to find a new job too. I was going up to see the people in charge of HR.

"Hello Stephen, I just wanted to talk to you," she said.

"I think I have to resign," I suggested.

"It's a solution and given the circumstances, I wouldn't ask you to give your notice." she said to me. As I got up to leave, she added:

"I don't know if these sounds are true or not, Stephen. And there will be sanctions on those who spilled them. Before that, you were appreciated. I can write you a letter of recommendation, or you can have me call a new employer.

"Thank you," I said as I left, but as I was about to walk through the door when she asked:

"Are you in transition?"

"Sorry?"

"Are you on a sex change?"

"No," I lied. There was nothing official.

"In any case, if that were the case, I could re-hire your female alter-ego, I also can find you another office elsewhere"

"Yes, but I'm not becoming a woman." I must have been red with shame and she knew I was lying.

On Wednesday I had no job or accommodation... finally I had gotten to stay until Friday evening. A new tenant wanted the apartment on Saturday. All I had to do was empty the apartment in two days. Despite my resolutions on the train a few days before, I only saw one solution.

"Hello, Michael?"

"Yes, where are you at?"

"I... I quit, I leave my apartment Friday night, I just have to empty it..."

"Are you calling Emmaüs?" (Emmaüs is an association that employs former homeless people to collect objects and sell them. The objects do not have to be in good condition, but Emmaüs does not pay for them. They repair items before they sell them.)

"I... I hadn't thought about it, yes" a shiver was running down my back. I was about to lose everything I owned in a few days only. In a week's time Stephen would no longer exist!

"And... can I come Friday night?"

"Yes, on the contrary, we have a little party!"

"I'm packing my bags..."

"Don't clutter up with your men's clothes!"

The advantage of travelling en femme with a big suitcase is that many people spontaneously offer to help you! And that I appreciated during my trip to the farm.

I had managed to sell a few things and Emmaüs came to empty the rest on Friday. My car was for sale in a garage to which I had given the farm number. All I had left was in my two suitcases.

On the station platform, I thought of the Jewish deportees who left without anything, I thought of the American pioneers who left for the other good in the world, confident in what they would find. My situation was not so extreme, and that made me feel better.

Erika helped me load my luggage. I could feel her worried. Then on the way she stopped.

"You know, several times I wanted to go back with you, to leave the farm."

I was forbidden.

"Anyway, now it's no longer possible, you don't have a home anymore," she said like she was realizing that at that moment.

Arriving at the farm Angelina helped me unpack my luggage, and put my women's clothes in the various cupboards.

"You know for the rest, and especially the banking documents, it bothers me, with guest rooms anyone can come by. I put them in the safe for you, when you need them you can ask me, "I was touched by her concern.

"We have an evening; put naughty underwear under a slightly elegant dress, that one for example." I noticed that the dress in question was already there when before I unpacked my things. Angelina had thought of me!

All I had to do was make myself as feminine as possible! I must admit, I was more excited than intimidated.

I took a while to put on makeup and polish my nails. I put on a black thong and the matching bra that I stuffed with paper. Then I would put on my highest heels, and finally I slipped the dress on.

It was made of dark green velvet. And on each side of the slits went up very high with a cover on the top of the thighs. The top seemed curious to me. In fact the shoulders were uncovered but there were very long sleeves. It wasn't a neckline for that matter.

"It suits you," Angelina told me, "but with your bra full of paper you have too much chest."

"I thought I was doing the right thing, and I can't have it shut."

"It's normal, I'll help you: it closes in the back."

"And the sleeves..."

"It's made for that, and there are rings and strings to tie your hands if it is needed" she explained, pulling the table

"Lie on it, I don't get you attached..." I was a little worried, but I obeyed.

"I did something wrong?"

"Not yet, but I'd rather show you what'll happen to you if you're a bad girl." She said while laughing. And indeed in an instant my arms were immobilized in my back. And my hands in my sleeves were unable to try to figure out how to detach them. She took advantage of my position to lift the bottom of my dress on my lower back, unveiling my buttocks, which she gently hit.

"If I had known, I would have provided padded panties." I reacted.

"But it would have been less sexy," she replied, helping me to get up. I expected her to take away my chastity cage, but in fact she untied my arms.

"Some of our guests like to test the resistance of the new ones... expect a few hits on the buttocks or more."

"Oh?" I said. I was expecting a different kind of party.

In the room where the dining room was usually located, the tables had been pushed against the walls and appetizers were placed there.

"Food is for..." she began.

"Customers" I tried. She looked at me.

"We prefer to say guests," she corrected.

For the next step, Angelina and I placed a platform with two crosses of Saint Andrew on each side. I was quite anxious, and I was already imagining myself on one of these crosses, because it seemed obvious to me that there was one for Erika and the other for me.

"By the way, where is Erika?" I asked.

"She's with some..." Angelina began to answer

"Customers?" I interrupted her

"Guests" she corrected me, looking at me.

"What will be my role during this evening?" I asked. I realized that the tone of my voice was not the right one. It was close to reproachful, whereas I was above all anxious. I understood that I would have to prostitute myself for the farm. Once again I was divided. I wished Erika or Michael had put their personal toys up my ass.

"Say you, you've only just arrived and you're already complaining?" Angelina said to me in a tone I didn't know her.

"No, just, I don't know what to expect Angelina," I replied, lowering my head.

"For the most part, you're going to serve the drinks. If a guest wants to play with you, you let him do it, or if you really don't want to, you tell him you have something to do in the kitchen. You should get hands on your ass. Then, normally for more sexual things there will be other people, okay"

"Yes, Angelina, thank you Angelina!"

"Afterwards, if you're attractive, you'll probably have some suggestions," she added with a wink.

I would look at her, then I would look at the scene.

"No, no, it's not for you, at least not tonight," she laughed.

"By the way, I'm going to put a necklace on you, but I'll take it off once the evening is over" and indeed she put a simple ring around my neck, and she made me close another one around hers. I understood that it would take a key to open them.

XIII -- The party

Finally, guests arrived. Some by car, and Angelina welcomed the first ones, then let me take care of the next ones.

There were a few couples, and a few groups of three people. Often one of them wore a necklace like mine, or with a ring. They were moving into the room. Angelina took me into the room with a tray of champagne glasses. Many guests asked me who I was, and congratulated me when I replied 'Sabrina'. It was quite discreet that other guests came down from the rooms on the first floor. Erika was with them. Her face was serious. She wore a dress similar to mine, but with her chest it was much more beautiful. She also wore a necklace. But hers had a ring, and a leash was attached to it. The sleeves of Erika's dress were closed and tied behind her back.

Once all the champagne flutes on my tray were distributed, I moved as fast as my heels allowed me to the kitchen. When Angelina saw me, she handed me the bottle of 'Veuve Clicot'

"I put the glasses down, you fill them up," she told me.

"Erika came down to the room," I said.

"Ah, that's good," she replied as if it didn't matter.

"She doesn't look very happy, and they keep her on a leash," I added.

"Yes, she knows them, they want her for a few days," she explained.

I decided to check this with Erika, I took the tray, and went back into the room.

Michael was on the stage:

"Good evening, everyone!"

"I'm happy to see you all here. The masters, of course, but the slaves also"

"For tonight, Aglae and Sidonie (Aglae and Sidonie were famous farm animals in a children TV program in the 60's) will occupy these crosses. This couple has already come to our parties, but they have chosen to be sold to the highest bidder." Indeed a couple went up to the stage. Neither he nor she was wearing a necklace. He was dressed in a suit, and she was wearing a cute suit.

"Good evening, yes, we have been here before, and I must say that we enjoyed your slaves with great pleasure. We thought about acquiring a slave. But when we thought about it, we realized that our place was not among the Masters and Mistresses. Michael suggested that we offer ourselves as slaves today. We know that as slaves we will have to obey our master. So it is before we offer ourselves that we express our desires. We would like not to be separated. We know that most male slaves are feminized, so we have chosen female names for both of us. But I think I've already spoken too much," he said nothing more, and they both undressed in front of the small mute crowd.

Obviously taking off their underwear was a challenge. They were uncomfortable and hiding with their hands. Then they stood before the crosses.

Michael took Aglae's hands, the man let it happen. When Michael stooped down to tie his legs, we saw a beautiful sex unfolded. The situation obviously excited him.

Sidonia had more difficulty to let it happen. And I saw tears running down her face as she was exposed there like a commodity.

"I think what they just did is far from easy. I ask you to applaud them. "

Then Michael continued once the applause was over.

"You can go to the stage, talk to them, and make a proposal in this hat."

"Oh, I think I'm forgetting something," Michael added. He grabbed two necklaces and showed them to the crowd. And he tied them around the neck of the new slaves. Their necklaces had a ring on them, like Erika's one.

Tied to their cross, they looked at each other, and I could see a concern in their eyes.

I was trying to make my way to Erika, when a hand passed over my hip.

"Sabrina, my darling, I would like to introduce you," Michael told me.

"On the stage?" I asked.

"If you want, but above all to a couple of friends and their slave"

Was I a slave, or were only those with a ring? I didn't want to go to the stage, but I didn't know how to say no. Can a slave say no? I was thinking about Sylvie teaching.

"The stage scares me, Michael, but for your friends, I follow you."

"Elegant way of saying no, I accept it"

"Please? What does the necklace and the ring mean," I asked.

"The necklace is a submission mark. Each submissive wears one of them here. The necklaces with a ring indicate the submissive who obey all the masters. Those without a ring indicate a submissive who only has to obey her master only." I was relieved not to have a ring on my necklace.

"Eonia, my darling, this is Sabrina, my new resident."

"Oh, I've seen her before. She has potential, don't you think Teodus?"

"Yes, but she still needs to be educated, right?"

"Of course," Michael said.

"How long have you had her here?"

"She's been staying here since tonight."

"Ha!, I understand better. Put down that tray, and make a bow when you are introduced to Masters!" Teodus said. I put the tray on the table and bowed. But it didn't suit him and he made me do it three times.

"Her face is thin, there's almost no touch-ups to be done, talk," Eonia said.

"Excuse me, ma'am, what do you want me to say?"

"Her voice is not too deep either, you will entrust it to me for a few days, you know my price," Eonia said. I was in a panic. But we were leaving these people.

"She is a plastic surgeon." Michael told me.

On stage the Masters and Mistresses paraded by. I also noticed that Aglae and Sidonie were starting to have pain in their thighs in this offered position. I myself was beginning to suffer from legs and feet. I was hungry and thirsty too.

"Angelina? Are submissive also entitled to the buffet," I asked.

"It is their master who decides! In general, yes, if they do not abuse, but they are rarely allowed to drink alcohol."

"Okay... And does this general rule apply to us?"

"No, we eat in the kitchen instead," she laughed.

"Are the slave sales successful?" She asked

"It seems to me, but why don't you go into the room?

"I'll go later," she said, apparently embarrassed.

After eating some appetizers, I went back into the room, with the intention of talking to Erika, at last. The guests had attached her leash to a pillar. And she was standing there waiting.

"So we have a lot of proposals for Aglae and Sidonie," Michael explained as he took the papers out of the hat.

"So I think Aglae and Sidonie want to keep their jobs, at least initially, so we're going to reject the permanent proposals unless there's nothing else." I was thinking about the difficulties Aglae would have in leading his professional life with feminization. In fact, not everyone was interested in what was happening on stage. Many submissives and slaves were undressed.

A young woman was dressed only in her ringed necklace, and was taken by two men at the same time. One she was sucking one on, the other one was fucking her pussy. She seemed to enjoy it a lot. The man in her vagina threatened her: "if you come without permission, you will take your correction on stage" but the threat didn't seem to really scare the slave whose buttocks were still marked with an earlier correction.

Further on I thought I was seeing a slave, with a belt similar to Angelina's one. But when this one was opened I discovered a tiny penis. She immediately crawled on all fours for a master to sodomize her.

I was surprised to see a mistress, sitting gently on the penis of her submissive. She was the one who led the sodomy. I was hypnotized by this scene: "it's his moment of pleasure, his chastity cage has peaks," she laughed.

1...345678