The Slave Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In general, it's rather the submissive who are ass fucked" slipped me a dominant passing next to me.

"That's what I thought, but then it's up to the master to decide," I replied. He was in his thirties, and seemed pretty determined. I must say, I found him quite attractive. He touched my necklace.

"Some submissive, have the right to give their opinion... you prefer to be shagged on which side" the advance was quite direct. Could he know that I wasn't a "real" woman? I was hesitating to go back to the kitchen. At the same time my excitement was intense, and my erection was big enough to hurt a little.

"I... cannot be threaded on all sides" I said... He seemed surprised.

"So I'd like to enjoy your mouth... Too bad your ass isn't available."

"it is" I didn't really react before I said that.

"Would you let me take it" all of a sudden I was thinking about lubrication

"Maybe I need to suck you to lubricate?" I asked.

"Kneel before me, and show me what you can do."

Was the position humiliating? I was still pretty dressed, and with the zipper on my back I wouldn't have been able to take off my dress. This was the third sex I sucked and it was already stiff when I put it in my mouth. He grabbed my hair, and forced it deep into my mouth. I was thinking about a girl I did this to. I never saw her again. I didn't dare to say anything and I accommodated myself with the time he gave me to breathe. I had a sex in my mouth! I was all excited.

"If you pump everything out of me, I wouldn't have anything left to stick up your ass," he said to stop me.

I would get up, and point him to the nearby table.

"Yes, face the table" I did as he told me. He grabbed my arms. He had to know the rings and the strings, because quickly I had the wrists tied to my elbows, in my back. That's when he pushed me forward. I did what I could to land as best as I could on the table. I thought about my rape again, but this time I knew that he wanted me for who I was, and I was at his disposal willingly.

It was with a brutal delicacy that he lifted my dress up and lowered my panties to my knees.

"If it touches the ground, I'll make your butt red on the stage, in front of everyone." I immediately spread my thighs to hold the panties. Apparently threatening the slaves to correct them in front of everyone was common. I was thinking about the slave who wasn't supposed to come.

I felt it spread lubricant on my buttocks and then between my buttocks. His middle finger was looking for my hole delicately. "Open up," he said before sticking that finger in. I had a cry of surprise and pain.

"Does it hurt for a finger?" he mocked.

Just as brutally he pushed two of them in. I was crying, but I didn't want him to stop. Let him be softer, yes, but don't let him stop.

Then it was his sex, this time I wasn't wrong. I was scared, was he going to get deep all of a sudden?

"Slowly, please"

"You don't like how I do"

"I'm not..."

"You've never been fucked?"

"Twice only..."

He didn't answer me, but I felt his limb pressing on my anus

"Okay, I'm going to be more progressive..."

More progressive, but not as progressive as Erika and Angelina were.

I moaned in pain as he sank into me. I swore to myself that I would never accept sodomy again in the future.

Then I felt his balls against mine, he had entered the whole place. I felt the movement reversing.

The painful sensation gave way to relief and my moans of pain changed.

Then he sank into me, and I had a hoarse growl of satisfaction with his sex in my ass, my dress raised on my buttocks, my spread legs that hold my panties, and my arms tied behind my back.

"I love it when the cries of pain turn into cries of pleasure!" he said.

And I loved to feel him sink into me; I accompanied his movements with a little kick of my back towards him. A little kick because in fact I couldn't move much. I was at his mercy. I was his thing. And I didn't even know him.

There were moments of declining pleasure, but they were followed by even more intense moments. It is difficult to describe the slow, internal sensation of the anal orgasm.

Then he stopped deep inside me. I understood that he was ejaculating. I was getting ready to get up and pull up my panties as soon as he untied my hands.

But he remained in me. I opened my eyes. Michael, Mistress Eonia, and other masters were watching me. My stallion then slipped into my ear: "Did your master allow you to be taken like that?" I was in panic. Angelina had let me think so.

"No, but I was thinking...", there was such a noise: "a submissive who thinks now"...

"...But Angelina told me that..." I was trying to justify.

"She told you that you could blow up anyone?" said again the man with his sex in me that was still hard.

"Not quite..."

"So do you prefer ten canes here, or three on the stage?" he asked.

"On stage..." I don't even think, anyway being impaled in front of everyone was almost more embarrassing than being corrected on stage.

"Good girl," he said to me. He pulled on my dress to get me up, and while he was still in me he ordered me to go on stage without losing my panties. With my high heels, disengaging from his sex was not easy, and then I walked in a duck to the stage under everyone's laughter. I was red with shame.

Angelina came along, and took my arms off.

"Grab your ankles with your hands." She ordered. I did it.

She turned the cane and hit me on the top of my buttocks. I was screaming.

The second shot was lower and the third one even lower.

Between sodomy and cane blows, my makeup was dripping. But I noticed that the cane blows were softer than the ones I had received at the beginning of my adventure.

"Don't get up right away. Did you tell us that Angelina told you, she had the right to get taken?"

"I told her she had the right to flirt, to play," Angelina said.

"Is that what she said?" Michael asked.

"Yes, I misunderstood"

"And then you implicated her, she could have been punished. Who should be punished?" Oh no, I dared to answer myself.

"Me..." it was followed by an extra blow across my butt.

I could get up and put my thong and dress back on in front of everyone. Angelina was helping me by telling me that I had been perfect.

"Tell me Angelina, maybe you weren't clear with Sabrina?" Michael asked.

"Excuse me, Master, if she didn't understand correctly, it's because I wasn't clear," Angelina replied immediately.

"You owe him a hit, so?" Michael said. I wondered I shouldn't intervene, but Angelina was already turning to me: "you raise my dress" and then she put herself in position: her hands holding her ankles.

It was up to me to drop her panties and apply the blow.

A slave with short blond hair and short hair came towards me as I came down from the stage. I was amazed at the red streaks on her thighs and buttocks.

"I can massage you with a lotion, to make the pain go away," I looked at Michael who nodded yes.

When I came back to the room Erika was no longer there and many of the guests had left.

"Sorry about this trap, but we needed to know how far you could go. This weekend we were supposed to open your chastity belt. Would you be willing to wait another week, so it would be synchro with Angelina's opening.

'Hmm...' I was already enjoying the idea of my sex penetrating Angelina's. Yet I was also thinking about Michael's sex in my ass.

XIV - The cyclist.

Those who have too much to drink, wake up the next day with a hangover. Well, I had an ass-hangover the next morning. The brutal sodomy, followed by punishment, left me quite sore. To varying degrees; after each hangover I promised myself that I would never drink again, that it was not worth it. Well, not that time, no. It hurt, but it had been an unforgettable and very exciting experience. No, I didn't say I wanted to take another cane hit... I was also thinking back to when I applied a blow to Angelina's butt. I remarked to myself, after the fact, that her butt already had some marks on it. I was taking my necklace in my hands. I was thinking about the proposal I got to be sodomized. A little extra ring and that would have been an order. I was shivering. It excited me and scare me.

Today, I am ashamed of it, but at that moment I wasn't even thinking about Erika.

"So, Sleeping Beauty, do I have to kiss you?" Angelina asked as she entered my room with breakfast on a tray.

"Oh, excuse me, I forgot to take it off last night," she said when she saw my necklace.

"It doesn't matter, I would have kept it well," I replied

"You'll have it again Tuesday and Thursday night," she said, kissing me on the mouth.

"Michael is very proud of you for last night. You were perfect. You didn't even protest when there was talk of not opening your seat belt for a week!" she was obviously excited.

"He said something about a reward, I'll see to it. I hope I will find some time to suck your big stinger," she would continue.

"Even though its's going to be smaller and smaller now, you know," she added. I could see she hadn't made a mistake. Once again she was testing me. And I have to say, I was excited by her words.

"He remains fat for a clit" I dared to answer, a little shocked to mock my own virile member, whose virility was seriously damaged.

"I'm glad you feel that way."

"We have some work to do to tidy everything up; today I need your help. Oh and we have a customer today," she said as she left my room.

Then she entered again: "A customer, not a guest... a usual customer in fact..." she added laughing.

I got up and wash myself. I was looking at the small steel block that secured access to my 'stinger'. I liked the idea of using it... but obviously I would rather being stung than stinging.

All morning I helped Angelina to bring in the deliveries, tidy up the rooms, and especially to remake the beds in the rooms, some of which had been used. I did not notice it at the time, but we didn't go into the green room that day.

Around noon, I was peeling carrots in the kitchen when a car arrived. Angelina explained to me that he was the customer: a cyclist who came to train in the Forez mountains. He had chosen this guest room as his central point and during the weekend he would ride. Without really saying it, I understood that it would be better if he didn't see me too much.

My experience as a trans-woman did not engage me in any protest. I had my place in evening orgies, not with "usual customers".

I enjoyed changing clothes during the day, and I spent my day with Angelina who actually managed the running of the guest room. In the evening, she served Michael and the cyclist, and we ate between women in the kitchen.

The next day, Michael asked me to put on a long dress for Sunday. I was happy to please him.

"You don't have much trouble with those high heels?" he asked me

"Yes, a little, but I love it, I used to found them exciting when I looked at women, and it's just as exciting to wear them."

"How are you in your belt?"

"With the hormones, it's fine."

"Not too frustrating?"

"A little bit, but actually... I think I like..." I had trouble saying it, I meant I liked sodomy.

"Angelina and I thought you'd ask for it, yesterday she proposed to suck your dick?"

"yes, but I didn't know if you agreed. Otherwise we could... "I didn't know how to say I wanted his stinger.

"Go to the kitchen..."

Angelina was waiting for me, with the key to my cage, and handcuffs. Soon I was lying on the kitchen table, with my dress up. Angelina took care of me while she was cooking a meal. I was a little surprised at the lack of attention given to the meal... Me on the other hand...

I was on the verge of coming; Angelina looked me in the eyes:

"If you like to be frustrated, ask me to close your cage now!" I moaned with excitement, I hadn't thought of that!

"You're saving your stinger for next week, right?" she asked.

"Yes, if you want."

"No, ask me."

"Don't let me come, close my cage before next week" I said.

"Hmm yes... and you'll suck a lot of other stings to be in shape for me, all excited."

"Yes, Angelina"

"No, tell me what you'll do!"

"I'll suck all the stings I see, all the ones you want, so mine will be stronger for you next week." The frozen peas made a dazzling effect on my hard-to-get erection. I groaned with frustration.

"You like being fucked..." Angelina asked once the belt was fastened.

"Yes!" I almost shouted...

"It was seen Friday night... that you liked it... I don't have a stinger, but I have carrots," she said. Still tied up, I could only spread my thighs when she directed the vegetable to my little hole. It must have already been lubricated because the tip entered without any problems; she tilted the core in different directions and found the area that made me moan.

"Right now I'm on your prostate, that's what you like, right?"

"Yes, yes, yes" and then she changed direction.

"This is not so good, is it?"

"Oh yes, please come back to my prostate, Angelina"

"Oh no, you like to be frustrated, you're going to be frustrated, you're going to be my bitch, you're only going to think about dicks to fuck yourself, but you will suck them instead, very gently, all right. You'll save your sperm for next week, okay?"

And of course I agreed to be her bitch. Anyway we were interrupted by the phone. The cyclist just had a bad fall. Michael would take him back to the farm.

"We'll be able to take care of him," Angelina told me with a wink.

I was so excited that I was almost happy to think that I was going to apply Angelina's pain medication.

Angelina had applied the evening painkiller. And I was moping in my bed. The next day, I looked after my outfit with stockings, a short skirt, and high heels. My lack of breasts remained my main problem. I was thinking that maybe Sylvie would have to increase my doses... at the same time getting an erection was already difficult; I was looking forward to taking Angelina next weekend. I already saw her in doggy style in front of me.

In the meantime, the accident victim's breakfast was on.

"Are you all right, are you in pain?"

"... Hello, yes a little, yesterday she left with my pills?"

"Yes, I know, I'll give you your fix." I said, trying to keep a feminine and sensual voice. The darkness of the room played in my favour

"By the way, what's your name?" I asked when he was swallowing his pills.

"Christopher" he replied as he put himself back in bed, which is not easy with his leg in the cast.

"I'm going to help you, and Angelina asked me to take care of you," I said undoing the sheets, his pyjama made a tent, and this erection was going to be for me, I was already licking my lips. I was obeying Angelina, I was going to suck all the stings I saw, and at that moment it was Christopher's one!

Angelina had stopped by the night before, but Christopher had perked up during the night, and his sperm was sticking in my mouth when I came down.

"So?" Angelina asked me.

"I think he's wondering where he fall," and we laugh like two little girls.

After breakfast there was a snack in the morning for Angelina, his meal for me, a tea in the early afternoon, then a snack, and then another evening meal. He slept most of the day, but he didn't seem to be in pain anymore. Angelina and I were laughing at his reaction with his huge eyes not believing in what was happening to him.

At some moments I wanted to do like that mistress I had seen at the party and sit on his sex. But for that to happen, it would have needed a good erection and during the day it was a quality he was gradually losing.

The days followed each other and were similar, but the Tuesday and Thursday evenings were under-representation of the previous Friday's party. And the ban on impaling kept me frustrated and excited.

On Saturday, Michael was supposed to drive Christopher home. But first he asked him something. While the boys were going down to the basement, Angelina tied me up on her bed, naked, torn apart. I hadn't thought of such a position.

Michael then arrived with the keys to our belts. And it was my disappointment; he tied Angelina over me, head to toe, in 69. Her hands tied to my feet, my feet tied to her hands. Her head facing my rod of love, my head under her glistening cave of wetness and excitement.

He took off our belts and left us there to eat each other while he drove Christopher home.

After the kitchen scene I was a little bit anxious, but there were no surprises this time. Angelina just challenged me to come twice. But it was difficult for me.

When Michael came back, he didn't waste any time, he pulled down his pants and just before my eyes, and he entered Angelina. After that he put on our chastity belts and untied ourselves.

That same evening the dice gave 4 for Angelina and 3 for me.

XV - Driver

Life on the farm was quite monotonous. I had learned to make the difference between the customers I should rather avoid, and the guests. My work was the one of a maid or Angelina's assistant. But what was I supposed to expect. At the parties I found my necklace back. Every time I dreaded or wanted a ringed necklace, but I had a simple one. I was enjoying several dominant people who liked to leave a little of their sperm between my lips or deep in my buttocks. Some also liked to leave red marks on my body, I liked it less, but during the evening with excitement and atmosphere I got used to it. In fact, I was reacting as if my necklace had a ring.

The following Wednesday, Michael gave a pink card...

"But isn't my real name?"

"It's not a true driver's license either, but it'll be enough to get to the station." Michael reacted.

"Christopher's coming back?"

"Yes, he's trying to wear a chastity cage for four weeks in a row. Please pick him up at the station, drive him back Sunday night, and help him in his shower.

I had already done that during his week of recovery.

"Yes, of course" I felt I had an important task, but I was looking forward to Erika coming back so that we could both do this. At the same time, I thought Michael was a little overwhelmed to offer the cyclist the same challenge he had offered me. I was even a little jealous and I thought I was going to make sure he didn't do it any more than I did.

Knowing that I was going to look like for a man wearing a chastity belt, I got sexy, and got into the car. In fact, it was my first time driving as a woman, and I was quite uncomfortable with my heels, I decided to drive barefoot. Luckily I had my nail polish done again for Thursday night.

When he got off the train I saw him uncomfortable, and he was trying to avoid looking at me. I felt a little sorry for him, and I carried his suitcase while he slowly walked on his crutches. I stayed a little in front of him, to show him my legs.

At first he didn't want his suitcase to be carried, but I lied to him: "I'm used to it, believe me!"

We arrived at the farm around noon, and he was greeted by the meal prepared by Angelina. She had taken it out on this poor guy. After dessert, Michael attacked the subject directly.

"So, wasn't that first week too hard?"

"Well..."

"It's a horror, isn't it?" I asked.

"In any case, it's difficult, I can't imagine lasting another three weeks," he clearly said.

"At the same time it's a shame to drop a challenge, you just need a break," Angelina said.

"A break" the concept pleased him to see his stupid, blissful smile.

"I agree," Michael added.

"But you need a penalty, otherwise it's no value," he added immediately. His face showed that he was worried, I had to reassure him. "Two days' penalty?" I suggested. He was thinking and seemed to be mentally approving

1...345678