All Comments on 'The Slavemaker'

by Payne_Hall

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

You are an amazing writer, thank you for sharing your gift with us. As to your question on adding stories in their entirety or in parts. I’m a bit conflicted. I’m a read a whole book in one session person, I have a hard time walking away once I’ve started. On the other hand adding it in parts forces me to take a break. I do always worry though when or if the next part will be added. It seems the best writers on literotica always abandon the site in the middle of a great story. So please, don’t abandon us!

TheNaiadTheNaiadover 3 years ago
Just amazing!!

Such an incredible story; thank you so much for your time put into this!

Also, I like having the story available all at once----I hate having to wait, usually if things are posted in parts,.I try to wait until they are all posted.

teehaateehaaover 3 years ago
Dear Payne_Hall

It's a fairly long story and I probably will have forgotten the things on the first stages I wanted to mention when I finally finished reading it, so I decided to comment multiple times at the end of each reading session, (if I have something to say of course) if this is ok for you.

At the middle of page two, I would like to laudate you about the little things that make your protagonists so human, like the fact that when Ash wants to punish his submissive Deirdre, he choses something to let her write down sentences... nothing painful, nothing sexual, just something to make her calm down and reflect. The way you let her mention this in the story gives me as a reader so much insight in the mindset of Ash and Deirdre... and this with just one thing mentioned on the side in one sentence.

Masterfully done... great work!

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

This was very long and and very worth the read. As a submissive with the heart of a slave myself, I often wonder how my Master/Dominant will continue training me. This story had me in happy submissive tears as I saw so many similarities. Thank you for the beautiful words

AnimarisAnimarisover 3 years ago
<3

As always, I'm so thrilled to see whenever you have published new work on the site, as your work can always be expected to be top quality and an absolute pleasure to read.

I just wanted to chime in on the question of publishing in parts or in full. If you already have the story written, I think I very marginally prefer it in parts because—as someone else said—it forces me to take breaks and a little anticipation can be a good thing. ;)

In an ideal situation, each part would be published a few days a part, which was *usually* the case for your previous work. It just becomes tedious and frustrating when it's weeks at a time and then we worry that the author has dropped off the grid completely.

Thank you again for continuing to share your writing! I look forward to hearing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautifully Written

This is a truly outstanding story, there are several things done throughout this story that are without a doubt hard limits for me. I had to skim past them whilst reading this.

So absolute that they’re a massive turn off, such as Watersports, A-to-M, TPE. So to me that makes this story all that more poignant and stunning.

I agree with the concept that BDSM does have that remarkable capacity to heal or at the very least help to heal old psychological wounds/ trauma. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story.

Tess (UK)

DoortotheDoortotheover 3 years ago

Your stories are amazing. Very detailed and real.

Could you write a story about an underrepresented archetype: the submissive guy irl but dominant in bed? I'm the kind of person that acts submissive (people pleasing, needs direction) outside the bedroom but gets off to the most misogynistic master/slave maledom porn I can find. And there's not a lot of representation for that kind of archetype on literotica. Like, its not too hard to find the archetype of the type-A, submissive woman. Your stories are so romantic and idealized, I feel more jealous than inspired, you know? It'd mean a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love

I absolutely love your stories. It was nice to have the whole story at once like this for sure. Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

I have to agree with Tess, almost none of these kinks align with my kinks and some I also had to skim but I still loved the story. I like how real your characters are. I feel like too many stories write Doms closer to gods or robots who have no feelings and never mess up. You should get a publisher!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible

This is the first text of yours that a read and I can't say that it is anything less than amazing! Congratulations for your talent and thank you for writting this!!

LiteraryVoyeurLiteraryVoyeurover 3 years ago

I like having the whole story together. I know that it's complete and am not waiting for parts to be released. You're an amazing author, I only started using my profile just to rate and favorite your stories lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ummm, sorry, least favorite so far.

I’m surprised by this one, I’ve always been more of a “your kink is not my kink and that’s fine” than I’ve been appalled at anything between consenting adults but I couldn’t even finish this one.

The premise started out so well and then it just dropped away from being romantic and just felt toxic. I loved the sub who braved her trauma through her own agency, at her own pace in safe surroundings. I loved when she met Christopher and the fire in her that wanted to be a slave woke. I loved how much she affected him at first.

But all of that just went out the window though. Once she asks for slavery, Christopher doesn’t seem to ever take her trauma into account again, doesn’t check in, or at least not up to around page 8, like I said, I could not complete it.

Her asking for training that teaches her to heal from her fears left from trauma, basically PTSD, comes off highly as being ignored. The first play session, her trauma keeps her standing outside the door for 15 minutes and yet he never opens the door to see if she is there and panicking. He doesn’t even ask about it, doesn’t check in on her emotional state, he sets right off for punishment and an ass-fucking. When it finally becomes apparent that she can’t handle what’s happening, his response is to chide her and tell her that he’s never had to be so delicate with a slave before, but doesn’t actually do anything to bring her comfort because once he realizes he can just leave her in the cage, then who cares about asking if she’s okay or needs a hug or some cuddles or making her talk about what’s she’s feeling? It’s so impersonal for your work, there’s not even aftercare other than the cage where she pretty much is just returning to her fantasies about the knight she dreamed of in her youth.

I’m just left with a sad feeling for her, like her inability to move on from her first trauma somehow blocked her from seeing her worth. Christopher doesn’t come off as an experienced master, just self-centered and unworthy of her. I think your other work raised the bar for me a little too much, this is the first story I’ve read on literotica where I rooted for her to get up and find a new master.

The rest of your work is brilliant. This one just did not hit the mark for me at all.

HeyjessHeyjessover 3 years ago
incredible

this was excellent! You’ve quickly become one of my favorite authors on the site.

I always prefer to have it all at once instead of being separated into parts, I hate waiting! thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Loved it. There was a point in the middle I wondered if it should've been broken into chapters but by the end it made sense. It worked so much better as one whole giant story. Thank you.

sultrluv2sultrluv2about 3 years ago
Fantasy & thought provoking start to finish

As a rather damaged sub who is still trying to figure out how to move past my fears this story hit home. You gave me plenty to think about and a wish / fantasy there was a real live Christopher or Ash somewhere out there for someone like me. Covid and the sanctimonious religious right drove many singles like me into hiding with our dungeons closed or underground and munches a thing of the past. It is very hard to venture out in kink these days. Anyway, this story has it all for me between cumming and understanding how the D/s M/s dynamic can become so muddled when done wrong and so freeing when communication is encouraged. Thanks I look forward to reading more this was the first story of yours I’ve read.

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2about 3 years ago

I took my time reading this and i am so glad i did. I felt for deidre and Christopher both. I highly enjoyed reading then rereading some parts to notice that i had been on the same story for two months.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 3 years ago

Loved the Format

Thank you so much for submitting it as a whole. There’s no such thing as too long for me, compared to the annoyance of itty bitty chopped up submissions. This is not my kink, however I am getting a much better sense of why it might be someone else’s kink. And when two (or three or more) find each other, then it becomes a beautiful kink, indeed!

SexyfluteplayerSexyfluteplayeralmost 3 years ago

Truly amazing, just like the rest of your stories that have captured a special spot in my reading selections

belinda03belinda03almost 3 years ago

You have a true gift as an author and have so touched my slave heart. You so get me.

LindsayMurrayLindsayMurrayalmost 3 years ago

Gah, this is adorable and so sweet.

LillieMaeLillieMaeover 1 year ago

Wow. I have been so enthralled in this story, reading a few pages every day in my spare time, and I absolutely loved it! Thank you for such a wonderful, sexy, and beautiful love story!

FandeborisFandeborisover 1 year ago

This piece was fantastic. I read this story in one sitting. I couldn’t put it down. It seems Deirdre and Christopher both had something to learn from each other. It also included love for each other.

I like the long format. Don’t have to stop and go to the next chapter. Call me lazy, but I liked just having to turn the page and keep on reading. Looking forward to other stories now.

Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Please keep writing more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Beautifully written and such a deep understanding of the desire to be a slave. Brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPayne_Hall@Payne_Hall
A cat person with no specific gender preference is nyanbinary. Okay, an update on Payne Hall’s hall of... joy! This is a pending “bad idea” notice. Once a story is approved, it will post, but this one isn’t Sulfur’s and it’s not as long as usual. The title is “Cry Little Sis...