The Slave's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She seems clean with no signs of infection. She reaches orgasm and is sensitive to the touch. I have taken bloods and in a short time, certainly by the time you reach home we will have her full checks and her cleanliness confirmed."

As they talk I look about the room I am in and it could be a hospital so clean and bright are its walls and devoid of anything. I don't notice the approach to me until I feel my arm held and turned and the action of finding a vein. There is the sharp prick of the needle and I look at the syringe, watching as the liquid enters my body and I float off to unconsciousness the last thing I hear is a voice saying

"Don't be scared, relax." Darkness

*

The realisation that I have placed the last of the crockery to drain brings me back to now and I lean to wipe about the worktop and sink. As I work I sense more than know I am not alone but that lack of knowledge is short lived as I feel a body press me from behind. I feel the rough trousers against my naked thighs and his cock clearly out hanging through his flies is at my opening. No words are spoken but this is not unusual we are often just used as recreation by the guards and I brace myself against the sink top parting my thighs ready to accept him. His hand fumbles with himself and he places his cockhead to my opening and my labias are parted a little. Suddenly his hands grip my hips and pull me back onto him. I cry with shock and pain as he forces me around him and his hands close tightly about my waist pushing me back and forth I am his fleshlight on legs. My bottom pushes into his belt, the buckle digging deep and he says nothing just moves me and I accept it. My thighs bump the edge of the worktop and buttocks back to his thighs as like a piece of rag I flutter between the space of him and the work unit my pussy ploughed mercilessly in silence at first.

Trained as I am now to please, it is without thinking that I tighten myself about him my muscle drawing his sound of pleasure. Without a warning my arms are swept behind my hard up my back and as I scream my head is dipped into the water of the washing up bowl. Mid scream I gulp in the water and I struggle though I know I can't overpower or escape him he has my arms pinned and now pins me against the sink with his cock as I gurgle water and my legs kick and struggle... I breath more water then by my hair I am raised out and gasp eagerly the air.

"Please..." I beg but are once more pushed beneath the greasy waters surface and my struggle continues. I can hear him laugh and grunt his thrusts tearing at me as his excitement reaches a climax and I feel his cock twitch and his seed move into me as he cums again and again each spurt has a grunt and I remain below the water my struggles grow less until he is finished.

A hand about my hair I am dragged up from the water a last time and my breasts rise and fall as I take large gulps of air. I am spun like a leaf in the wind around but even before I turn I know the man who has used me. His sadistic grin is seen and I am not the first girl to be near drowned as he uses them.

"You don't drown today" he laughs his accent that of an ill educated peasant, "but maybe one day". He takes from his pocket a coin and sliding it between my legs he he coats it in his cum before holding my nose and as I open my mouth popping it inside. I taste the metal and cum on my tongue as he puts me to my knees and I open my mouth removing the coin as he places his softening cock to my lips. For ten minutes he has me lick and run my tongue over his cock cleaning. It isn't a blowjob or a sexual act to him or me, I am cleaning, my hands lift and hold the flaccid cock and I work my tongue to the balls and over the head. He looks down with his hands in his pockets removing them only to move me away as he turns to go about his business.

It isn't the first time this has been done but today I feel different, I remember it wasn't always like this even in my slavery it wasn't always this. When I had first arrived my Master had trained and loved us and we had learned to love him.

12