The Slaving World Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Braindead hicks," Melanie supplied. She found that she was enjoying this talk about her.

"You are the wrong person in the wrong place. You are so definitely meant for somewhere and something else. You are a beautiful woman who is finding her way into a bigger world. You will be far more appreciated and valued in it. They couldn't see you for who you are because they knew it, too, and resented it. They were stuck, they were never going anywhere. Besides, big racks and bubble butts at 18 don't translate well into 30 and 40."

They drove on for a while.

"Let me ask you this," Amanda said, "if you could have one thing in the world, what would it be?"

Melanie had been thinking about sex for the entire drive (she was having a pleasant fantasy involving her, Amanda and some mysterious man with a big dick) and before she knew what she was saying, blurted out the one thing that was going through her mind. "Really great sex." She slapped both hands over her mouth and blushed furiously.

"With boys or girls?"

Melanie hid her hands in her face and tried not to answer, but Amanda persisted.

"Come on. Boys?" She asked. Melanie kept her face buried. "Girls?" No reaction. "Both?" There was a pause, then Melanie nodded.

"I suspected as much," she said with a smile in her voice. "Me, too."

They didn't talk about it again, but Melanie knew she was going to have to sneak off and get in a little self-pleasure if she was going to think straight.

-

They were in Colorado Springs before 10am and hit a couple of outdoor stores for more supplies and some clothes for Melanie. Amanda wasn't too picky and let Melanie spend freely, it was Hunter and Roy's money and she didn't think Melanie would actually be wearing clothes much. But it seemed to make the slender beauty happy and Amanda enjoyed this unfolding of the person Melanie could be. She made sure Melanie had good sandals and boots, too, she was keen on good footwear.

They stayed off the Interstate and took back roads into the mountains. Now Melanie was always looking around, trying to see every rock and tree. Amanda had to remind herself to focus on the road and not on the wonder in Melanie's eyes.

It was afternoon when they made it to a place to camp. Amanda had been through here a few years ago and remembered a lovely place to seduce, or rape (she was open to either possibility), Melanie. She could hardly keep her hands off the lovely young woman.

Amanda found her spot a couple of miles down a dirt road off of another dirt road. She smiled as they pulled into where they would be camping. This would be perfect. They were set back in a grove of pines. A meadow opened out in front of them and on the other side of camp ran a creek. The road dead ended here and it didn't look like it had seen much recent activity. The view opened up to the plains to the east and higher mountains to the west. No one around, nowhere to go. This is where Melanie's descent into slavery would begin.

"How 'bout here?" Amanda asked and turned off the car.

"I like it a lot," she said and gave a happy little squirm. "I like you, Amanda. Thanks for taking care of Brad for me." She gave Amanda a quick peck on the cheek. "Thanks for taking care of me."

"My pleasure," Amanda said and took the opportunity to kiss the brunette. She kissed her lightly, almost chastely, on the lips. Only their lips touched, and only then for a couple of seconds, but just one second too long to be comfortable. "Let's get camp set up."

Amanda sent Melanie off with an axe to gather firewood while she set up the tent and camp kitchen. This gave her the chance to stash various items around to be used later on her prey. She had the initial part scripted out in her mind, the opening seduction and/or erotic ravishment. She suppressed a pleasant shudder, she loved these first times.

"Honey, I'm home," Melanie said as she brought back another arm load of wood.

Amanda surveyed the wood pile. "That should do it. Come here, let's do a shot then go get cleaned up. We both could use a good bath."

Melanie looked around. "Where are the showers?"

"A bar of soap and the creek, darling," Amanda said with a grin. "That's why we drink tequila first. And after."

"You do realize I'm only 19, right?" Not that she had any intention of refusing the shot.

"I'm corrupting you," Amanda said and passed Melanie a shot of Sauza and a lime. She bent down and slowly licked the back of Melanie's hand then sprinkled salt on it, her fingers caressing Melanie's palm. She could feel a sudden wave of arousal from the young woman. "To corruption!" Amanda toasted then downed her shot. Melanie did the salt, tossed back the tequila and only the quick application of lime kept everything settled. Once the shot was down, Melanie suddenly felt much more relaxed and happy. So this was why people always told tequila stories. This could get interesting.

Melanie looked at Amanda and begin wondering anew about the feelings that were running through her. She'd thought about sex with women, but that had not been something she could explore in her little town. Fucking one guy had gotten labeled a slut, what would having sex with a woman have done to her life? But now? She looked at the attractive, muscular redhead and imagined being naked at her feet. Now, where had that image come from? She realized that she was very aroused at the moment and when she looked at Amanda she knew she wanted that image to happen.

"Go get cleaned up for me," Amanda said with a wink. "You smell like you've been on the road all day." She gave Melanie a shove on her butt, Amanda's fingers ever so slightly curving up under the bottom of her shorts to brush the soft skin at the bottom of her cheek.

Amanda watched the young brunette's legs as she wobbled down to the creek. Amanda took another shot to quell the chills of how well this was going. Tonight, that woman would be tied up and naked in her arms.

When Melanie returned, Amanda went down for her turn at the creek. She quickly cleaned up then found a nice secluded area hidden from camp. She needed to decompress a little, she was too fixated on what she was going to do to Melanie. She needed a quick little orgasm to take the edge off.

Amanda could still sense Melanie, though fainter with the distance. She felt something different, and realized Melanie was masturbating. The little vixen had the same thought! Amanda smiled, concentrated on the feelings she was getting from Melanie and channeled them into her own self-pleasure.

When she finished, and she was sure Melanie was finished, she took another quick dip then hurried back to the camp before it got much darker and chillier. When she made it back to camp, the fire was burning nicely and the pot she had on the stove was simmering. Melanie was happily singing to herself as she tended camp. The brunette blushed slightly as she made eye contact with Amanda.

Amanda walked to where Melanie was standing. She gave Melanie's thigh a quick brush as she hung her towel on the tree. Amanda liked her firm young body and the wave of arousal and submission her touch brought.

"What's for dinner?" Melanie asked and nodded to the stove. Amanda could see her blushing. Amanda thought she blushed nicely, it was a dead giveaway to her thoughts.

"Beef stew," Amanda said and handed Melanie an empty can.

Melanie read the can. "What does 'Association Approved' mean?"

-

After dinner they sat beside the fire and Amanda got the tequila out again. Melanie wanted to put on long pants, but Amanda kept finding reasons for her not to. Amanda quickly turned the conversation back to sex, a topic Melanie eagerly followed.

'I dunno," Melanie said and threw back her shot of tequila. "I'm into some kinky things. I might just shock you."

"I know what kind of things you're into," Amanda said. She skipped the glass, salt and lime and just took a long pull from the bottle. "Maybe better than you do."

"Really? What do you know?" Melanie was wound up and horny right now. This talk had made her want sex, want to be used. The tequila and food made her feel warm and happy and loose and eager and wow she wanted Amanda's hands on her.

"I know that we're going to have sex tonight," Amanda said with a smile. She was basking in the glow of Melanie's submissiveness. "And, if you let me, it will be the best sex of your life."

"And if I don't let you?" Melanie looked at her feet, unable to look Amanda in the eyes. She knew the redhead was right, but not sure how to respond or act. She hoped the older woman would just take the lead.

"It will be even better."

"Amanda," Melanie said with another blush, "I'm not into girls. I mean I've never been with one." That much was true, but while she had never been with another woman, she had fantasized about it often. This was getting to be intense, she thought about getting up and walking away, but where was she going to go? But more than that, she wanted this to happen.

"No," Amanda said. She leaned over and licked a little bit of salt off of Melanie's lip, "you are into being dominated."

Amanda reveled in the wave of submissive arousal that washed off of Melanie. She leaned in and kissed the brunette, her lips resisting at first then opening ever so slightly. Amanda took the small opening forced her submissive prey's teeth apart, her tongue seeking out and finding Melanie's. Melanie's heart raced and she needed air, but all she could focus on was the woman invading her mouth. She closed her eyes and focused on the kiss. She had always imagined something like this happening. Amanda's lips were soft and agile, not a hint of stubble either. Her mouth was smaller than Brad or Jeremy, but instead of just shoving her tongue in and wiggling at around like they had done, Amanda explored and caressed.

Melanie opened her eyes when Amanda broke the kiss. With a start she realized that her hands were now cuffed together. She pulled her hands up to look at them, but Amanda gently but firmly pulled them down to her lap. Amanda smiled and kissed her again. Melanie tried to resist again, but something made her yield, and her lips parted to Amanda's hot mouth. This time she focused on the lingering taste of tequila on Amanda, she could not decide if it added or detracted from the moment. When she opened her eyes this time, her ankles were cuffed.

She looked Amanda in the eyes, her brown eyes unsure and looking for guidance. Amanda returned a calm gaze, but one that told Melanie that the redhead was in charge and knew what she was doing. Melanie gently tugged on her wrists and ankles, the resistance sent a wave from her bound limbs straight to her pussy. This was something new, but she wanted it. She wanted to be helpless and at the mercy of someone else, someone who only wanted her for the pleasure her body could bring them.

Amanda pushed Melanie's hair out of the way and placed a leather collar around her neck. Melanie did not fight back, she offered no resistance and did not say a word. There was a horror at what was being done to her and what would come next, but waves of desire, of need, of submission overpowered those. When the collar lock clicked shut, it felt so right. The sound of the lock struck a chord deep within her and she felt it was alright to let go and let herself be at the mercy of this woman who had taken her this far.

Melanie grunted as Amanda pushed her down onto all fours. Instinctively, she tried to stand back up again, but Amanda grabbed her by the collar and pulled her back down to her hands. She was aware that there was no one around for miles, no one to stop Amanda (or help her), she was not getting out of this until Amanda was done with her. Her toes curled in excitement.

Melanie froze as Amanda pulled her shorts and panties down to her knees, exposing her ass and wet pushy to the fragrant forest air. Why was she so wet? Why couldn't she fight? She gasped as something hard pushed into her pussy. She turned around and saw Amanda with a harness on and a strap-on that the redhead was pushing inside her. She was being fucked, tied up and fucked, was she being raped? Maybe, certainly she had not been asked. She liked the idea that Amanda desired her so much that nothing would stop her.

She had gotten away from her asshole boyfriend to have this happen to her? But she still preferred this to being whored out by her sleazy now ex-boyfriend. And it felt good, it felt right. Amanda pushed deeper into her, the plastic cock filling her. She clenched her teeth as she felt the straps of the harness against the smooth skin of the back of her thighs. She was filled, her pussy stretched and ready for the dominant redhead.

"I'm going to let you become the slut you always wanted to be," Amanda said and ground into her prey. "I'm going to fuck you and teach you how to eat my pussy. You're mine. As of right now, this pussy, and the rest of you, belongs to me."

Melanie at least managed to shake her head no, but her body was already responding. She was wet, welcoming the intrusion of Amanda's cock into her pussy. She needed to be desired like this, to be taken like this, just not by her scumbag ex and his hillbilly friends. She needed to let go and let her body realize its desires.

Amanda pulled back and began fucking the petite brunette. Amanda had fucked lots of women, but she had a soft spot for the small girls. She found that they were usually the toughest, too. But Melanie was still fighting it. Amanda could read her body, the lines of resistance in her muscles, the sweat that was starting from her pores. Her pussy said that her mind was going to lose this battle to her body.

"Let go," Amanda whispered, the last long vowel followed by her tongue in Melanie's ear. The bound girl tried to pull away.

The poor thing thought she stood a chance. Amanda almost pitied her. She slid her experienced hand down Melanie's flat stomach, through the unruly mass of pubic hair (that would have to go) and found her clit. Even as she picked up the pace of her thrusting, she introduced herself to Melanie's pleasure bud. She opened with a light squeeze, the way Melanie bucked back into Amanda's thrust told her this would be over as soon as she was ready. Amanda guessed that Melanie's previous inept lovers had never bothered with her clitoris. Idiots.

Amanda pulled her cock out of Melanie's pussy long enough to snake two fingers in and get them good and wet. She rammed back in and began making slow circles around the swollen bud with her wet fingers sliding easily over and around. Melanie could feel the pleasure building, ready to release, but she had to hang on a little more. She pulled back, trying to get away from Amanda's touch and in doing that pulled into a hard thrust from behind. No matter what she did, Amanda had a counter.

"Fight it. You can't win, but I want you to fight, give it your all. I'll let you cum when I think you've had enough."

"You can't make me," Melanie growled between gritted teeth. This was amazing, she felt used and violated, but sex with her boyfriends had never made her feel like this. She was fighting the orgasm, fighting Amanda but she knew she did not want to win. She loved how Amanda was using her, dominating her and making her feel what she had always been afraid to feel.

"Silly girl, I most certainly can," Amanda said.

She rammed in hard and parted her fingers around Melanie's clit. Her bud slid between Amanda's expert fingers which she gave a little twist and curl.

Melanie screamed out as her resistance crumbled. Waves of pleasure, more intense than anything she had ever felt in her life, crashed over her. She came, clenching on the invading cock, pushing her swollen flesh into Amanda's hand. The hand never left her and Melanie rode the climax higher, each time she thought she was ready to come down, Amanda touched her the right way and she rode another wave.

When Amanda finally thought she had enough, the powerful redhead slowed and stopped, but left her strap-on in Melanie's battered pussy. She gave her clit a last, slow circle. Amanda unhooked the cuffs long enough to remove the younger woman's clothes. She covered the spent woman and herself with a blanket. Melanie was still cuffed and collared, her body trembling from the new experiences. Amanda lay behind Melanie, naked flesh pressed together.

"Tomorrow night," Amanda said and softly kissed Melanie's collared neck, "I'll go down on you."

-

Melanie had to get up to take a leak. It was chilly, and she really just wanted to stay in bed. She realized at some point Amanda's dildo had slid out of her and was poking her uncomfortably in the back. But, there was no denying this. She quickly slid out from under the blanket, gingerly stepped on bare feet and fell over as she tried to step and only then realized her ankles were still cuffed together. Amanda reached a hand out and unhooked one of the cuffs. Melanie gratefully got back to her feet, hurried to the trees and squatted. She was still naked from earlier, so at least she didn't have to waste time getting her pants down. Last night, she thought, that had been great. She hoped that Amanda was not having second thoughts about it now.

She climbed back in bed, but before she could get comfortable, Amanda's hand reached over and found Melanie's hip. She pressed her body against Melanie's, taking the chance to grab and cup one of Melanie's perfect firm breasts.

"So, about last night," Melanie said quietly. "Can we do it again?"

She felt something hard poking her in the back of her thighs.

"Of course," Amanda said and guided her strap-on between Melanie's silky thighs and into her wet pussy.

Melanie closed her eyes and lost herself in her body. She ground back into Amanda while the redhead slowly fucked her with the strap-on.

"Just a quickie," Amanda said and moved her hand down from Melanie's breast to her clit. Melanie began to move with Amanda, timing her hip movements with Amanda's thrusts, sliding the dildo in faster, and pulling it back out slowly, caressing the top of her pussy. Melanie quickly gave into Amanda's front and back pressures and came with a soft little moan.

They both fell back asleep again after the sex. Melanie found how good it felt to not sleep alone. The warmth and reality of the body next to her was reassuring. She found herself shifting and her hands entwined with Amanda, or rested on her thigh.

5-Lida

Lida was in the back seat of the Suburban again. She was cuffed; her ankles together with a short chain that had allowed her to awkwardly walk to the car; and her wrists in front of her, sitting in her lap. She was gagged and blindfolded, completely cut off from the outside world. A pair of clamps had been attached to her sensitive nipples and the butt plug relubed and reinserted. A collar was on her neck, maybe a little tighter than she would have liked, but the fur lining was better than the leather one she had worn for her first night with Hunter. Aside from her implements of bondage, she was naked. Everything about her, including the welts from the crop, told anyone who saw her that she was meant to be hurt and used.

Hunter had said he was going to break her in, to fuck her into being a slave. But at the first chance for a profit, he had sold her. She had been nothing to him, a slave to fuck, a piece of merchandise to sell. She was truly alone, no one cared about her except as a sex toy. If she was going to get out of this, it would be on her own. Now she was on her way to what she assumed was going to be a gangbang. She had been sold, sold like a slave.

She had no idea how long they had been driving, but it had been most of Sgt. Pepper's that Bligh had on the stereo. Bruce chimed in with some anti-Beatles' jokes, but Bligh always had a quick "fuck off" at the ready. Their idle banter helped to distract the tall slave from her impending fate. They were getting into what seemed to be a well-rehearsed debate on the relative merits of New Order versus Big Country (in which Lida noticed both of their accents became much stronger), when they arrived at the destination.