The Slaving World Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're here, slave girl," Bligh announced from the driver's seat. The front doors opened, and hers a few seconds later. She was helped out of the car and to her feet. Cool concrete was beneath her bare feet. She was led by her leash ten or fifteen feet then left standing there.

The Suburban started up behind her, she heard the tires turning on the cement and the big SUV going away. An overhead garage door closed and there was silence, except for one pair of feet walking. The footsteps echoed in what had to be a big room and approached her.

Her blindfold was removed and she was face to face with a tall man with a blonde flattop haircut. He was shirtless, wearing a pair of jeans and work boots. She looked behind him and saw five more men, all eyeing her with undisguised lust.

"We hear," the man in front of her said and grabbed ahold of her leash, "that you need to be taught what a slave is."

Lida looked around quickly. It looked to be some sort of warehouse, rows or shelves filled with boxes and barrels stretched off around her. A forklift sat in a corner, but it was another corner that caught her attention. Another padded wooden table, with stout metal rings at strategic positions was waiting for her. Around it were various other things that sent a chill down her spine: a table with whips and paddles loosely piled on it, tubes of lube, ropes, chains and other items she could not even name but assumed would be used on her.

Her eyes grew wide as the reality of her situation hit her. There was no escape, no one to help her. She was bound and helpless, completely within their power. She was going to get gangbanged, fucked by all six men for as long as they wanted. Even as fear raced through her, she felt her pussy get wet and her chest flush. Was this how slaves responded? Afraid and aroused?

The man in front of her smiled at her reaction.

"Boss said you were new to this," he smiled an evil leer. "He said we better not be gentle with you."

"That ain't gonna be a problem," one of the other men called out and the rest of them laughed.

"Now," he continued and took ahold of her leash, "you can come easy with us to over there," he nodded at the table, "and we can get things started. Or you can fight, and we'll hurt you until you do what we want. But," he gave the leash a tug, "there are six of us and you are not exactly in a position to put up much of a fight."

Lida looked at the ground, unwilling to take the next step.

He gave her leash another pull "You coming along or am I going to have to hurt you?"

Lida nodded and began taking steps measured by the length of the chain holding her ankles together. She was slowly heading to the table to be repeatedly violated by these six strangers. They approached and began to circle her as she made her way across the warehouse floor.

"I'm gonna do her in the ass," one said and spanked her bare bottom.

"Dude, we're all gonna do her in the ass," another said. He flicked the buttplug. "Hell, she's ready for it."

"Nice long legs," someone else said. "Perfect for getting in between."

She yelled as the chain holding her nipples was yanked. "Look at those big ole titties," a chunky guy with a Mohawk said. "Slap em, suck em and fuck em!"

Had all her slaves gone through something like this? She knew about Jake's nights in his mancave, had the girls endured this? She just wished they'd shut up and get on with it. She didn't like to listen to these semi-literate goons talk about what they were going to do to her.

She was at the table and expected to crawl up on it, but instead the leader, or at least the one who seemed to be in charge, stopped her and bent her over it instead. Her collar and wrists were secured to the table; her ankles uncuffed, spread and hooked to rings.

Tears ran down her face as she realized her situation. She had dreamed about this when she thought about being a slave, but imagined clean room with fresh linens; not a warehouse.

The leader moved in behind her and slapped her ass.

"She almost seems too pretty to do this to," he said. Lida suddenly gave a yell and pulled against her bonds as he rammed his cock into her pussy. "Almost."

The other five men cheered as he roughly fucked her. Once the initial shock wore off, she found that her body was already adjusting. She was wet and she had always craved a good, hard fucking. This might not be how she imagined it, or wanted it, but it felt great.

"Here're the rules," one of the men off to the side said. "You put ten bucks into the beer fund if you cum in her mouth, chest or back; twenty if you do it on her face and fifty if you leave a mess in her pussy or ass."

"You mean we gotta pay fifty to fuck her ass?" someone called from behind her.

"No," the rule maker clarified patiently, "fucking it's free, blowing your wad in there costs you fifty. And we all just got paid."

"Seems a little steep," someone added.

"It's all in the beer fund, anyway, so the more you fuck, the more you drink!"

The man fucking her slowed and pulled out. "I'll save my cash for later. Someone else get in there, that's prime pussy. You guys may never get to fuck a high class bitch like this again."

"What about you, Lucas?" another man called out.

"I'll get by," the blonde man said.

Lida rested her head on the padded table as bit on her gag as another man grabbed her hips and thrust inside her.

"Her face ain't the only thing wet," the man fucking her said. He pulled out for a second, dipped his fingers in her and wiped her juices on her face. "You may look like you don't like it, but your pussy says different."

He slammed away at her and Lida suddenly arched up as an unexpected orgasm hit her. She didn't want to cum, to give them the satisfaction, but her body had other ideas. The men cheered her orgasm and cheered on the man fucking her.

One after another, the six men took their turn fucking her pussy. Only one man came inside her, much to the ribbing of the others. He was forced to pay the fifty and clean her out with a (cold) bottle of water and some towels before the next man took his place. Lida came again, she thought might be able to deal with this, but after the sixth man pulled out of her she was already feeling the ache.

The leader of the group removed the gag from her mouth. Lida stretched her jaw, but stoically, did not say anything. She wasn't going to beg; they weren't letting her go anyway.

"You wanna open her ass?" A voice behind her asked.

"Not yet," he said and ran his fingers along her lips. "We'll save that for later. Let's get her on her hands and knees and roast this bitch on a dick spit. Let's make her swallow some cum."

"Oh, yeah!" the men were up in a heartbeat. One man on each limb and another holding her leash, she was maneuvered into their new position of choice. She was on her hands and knees, secured to the table at wrists, knees and ankles. There was a hoop in front through which her leash could be threaded, but it was left loose for now.

Hands roamed all over her captive body. One pushed at the buttplug.

"When are we going to tap this ass?" he asked.

"When I say so," Lucas said. "You got a problem with cumming in her mouth, or on her face, first?" He laughed and stepped in front of Lida. "We've got all night." He grabbed her hair and forced his cock into her mouth. "She's not going anywhere." He thrust into her throat and held her there as he fucked her face. "Now, bury your dick in that snatch and shut the fuck up."

Lida was gagging on the cock in her mouth when a big hard piece of flesh rammed its way into her wet pussy. Hands were on her hips, on her breasts and in her hair. Soon she was getting pounded top and bottom. She came, or thought she did, she wasn't capable of much rational thought. Suddenly her mouth was filled with warm, sticky cum as the one in front finished. She tried to swallow, just to get it out of her mouth.

He let go of her hair and the one who had been fucking her pussy came around to her face. He slapped her face a few times with his cock, wet from her juices, before thrusting into her mouth and throat. She could taste her defilement on him as he continued to use her. Another man slid into her open and waiting pussy.

It continued that way through five men. They all either came in her mouth or sprayed her face, and, except for the first, took a long time in her aching pussy before finishing up top.

She was gasping, her body sweaty and aching, her eyes stuck shut with cum, when she felt a hand begin to undo her straps. "You're not done yet," he reassured her as first her wrists, then knees, were released from the table. "I just have something else in mind." He helped her to sit up, then cuffed her wrists behind her back. He wiped at her face with a warm, wet towel, and Lida was able to open her eyes again.

"There, isn't that better?" he said to her. He reached up and cupped her breast. "You've got some wonderful titties," he complimented her, "and I think I need to spend some time getting to know them better."

He bent down and began licking her nipple. Lida took a breath while he licked and kissed at her breasts. He was the blonde guy with a Mohawk, kind of chunky. He hadn't taken a second turn in her yet. He seemed content with fondling and slobbering on her tits for now, Lida could deal with that while she prepared herself for the inevitable next round of abuse and use.

Suddenly, he bit down hard and Lida gave a surprised yell. He bit down hard on one nipple while he pinched and twisted the other. She tried to pull away, but that just made it worse. Her bound hands clinched in impotent rage as he punished her perfect breasts. He bit, pinched, slapped and added a few humiliating little flicks for good measure. In between hurting her amazing breasts, he would lick them gently. She endured it until the other men called from the office to get on with it, already.

He pushed her down on her back and squirted copious amounts of lube over her aching chest. He climbed on top of her, pushed her breasts together and started fucking them. Lida closed her eyes, not wanting to have to watch this, but he slapped her face.

"Watch, slave girl," he ordered and resumed slowly fucking her. "There he is," he said as he thrust forward, "and there he goes," as he pulled back. "Keep your eyes on him, when he throws up, you know he's done." He laughed.

Lida said nothing and obeyed, watching the head of his cock come and go, but her mind wandered to one of her favorite revenge fantasies: her throwing Jake into the inlet with rocks in his pockets. Just as she was getting to the part where the bubbles stopped coming up, she was brought back to reality by a load of cum on her face and throat.

"I'm done with you for now," he said as he rose. "But I'd be worried if I were you: we haven't even touched your hot ass yet. You know it's just a matter of time, probably soon."

He walked over to the office where the rest of the guys were laughing and having a beer. Lida rested. This was not what she had in mind when she had slave fantasies. She had no way of cleaning off this latest load of cum that was drying on her face and neck, so just dealt with the minor annoyance of it.

Her body had never felt like this before. It was the high of her best workout mixed with arousal and orgasms and finished off with the pain and endorphins. Add some helpless submission and humiliation and the tall slave was in a place she had never been. Did she like it? Did it matter? It was happening and all she could do was ride the use and abuse of her body and the feelings it gave her.

Lida was as ready as she thought she could be when they once again emerged from the office. One went off to the far corner, the rest approached the bound slave.

"Stand up, slave girl," the leader ordered. "We're not done yet. Not by a long shot."

Knowing they would drag her to her feet if she resisted, she stood. Every man here had already fucked her, cum on or in her. She had no secrets or shame from them. She was a slave. Her body had responded, was getting wet now in anticipation of what might happen next. Lucas pulled out a black bag and dropped it over her head.

"For your protection, slave," he growled at her and roughly grabbed her ass. There was a beeping as something big was being brought over. "Get her hands above her head."

The beeping told her the forklift was nearing her. Only when her hands were tied above her to the lift did she know why. It was lifted a little more so she was standing on the balls of her feet. She was stretched and vulnerable, fearing what would come next.

She didn't have long to wait to find out. She yelled out as a whip bit into her bottom. She turned away from that, only to turn into another whip from another direction. She did the math: six men with whips and one of her. This would not be good. She screamed as she was lashed from all sides. No matter which way she turned, she was met by a stinging blow. The pain and endorphins raced through her body, every inch of her naked skin exposed, on fire and raw. Someone was systematically working his way up and down her legs while another seemed to take great pleasure in hitting her nipples with something that really stung. Finally, she was able to ride the crest of pain, it was like running a marathon or climbing a mountain, the pain was something that had to be endured and not avoided.

When she thought she was long past the point where she could endure, they stopped. She hung from her wrists, tears mixing with cum on her face behind the mask. She could not imagine a single square inch of her was not red or welting. A few blows had glanced off the mask and she could at least be grateful for that.

"Stand up," a voice beside her said, the same one leading. Lida struggled back to her feet as ordered. When she did, the lift was lowered a couple of inches so she could at least stand flat footed. "Spread your legs," he ordered from behind her.

Lida obeyed and she felt him remove the plug from her ass. She could not tense up or fight it any more, this could not be worse than the whipping the had just endured. His hands caressed her burning cheeks while he guided his shaft to her brown hole. She managed a gasp as he forced his way into her loosened back door. He slid deeper into her, claiming her. When he was buried in her, he gave her aching nipples a pinch and started sliding back. She was a slave, she reminded herself as he pounded away at her from behind, this was what slaves did. He pulled out and came on her butt, spraying his hot sticky cum on her abused flesh.

She was given a quick wipe off then another man took his place in her ass. Stopping only to whip her now and then, all six men took their turn sodomizing Lida. She was powerless to stop them as they each pleasured themselves in her increasingly aching body. Only after the last man sprayed on her, was she let down.

She was led and walked on trembling legs to a small room they had for her. Once inside, the bag was removed from her head and she was left alone. Lida collapsed on the cramped bed, the room could not have been much more than six foot by four foot. But there was a bed and even if she couldn't clean the cum off, at least she could sleep. She knew tonight had been an exercise to break her. And it was effective. But she knew she could endure this and that usually the consequences were not worth resisting. She was going to have to get in the mindset of being a slave, but she could do it. She kept telling herself that.

There was not a position that didn't hurt. Between her fucked raw pussy and ass and the lashes that covered almost every other inch of her, pain filled her world. But her fatigue was too strong and, curled into a ball, she fell asleep.

---------

6-Hunter and Roy

Roy was home. Tommy Michaels was already running regular air service to The Farm. Roy had caught the next plane back to Washington State and commercial from SeaTac to McCarran. Flying commercial, as their budget did not allow first class at the moment, always made Roy a little cranky, but a few special gummy bears he picked up helped to mellow him out. He had never been one to be able to sleep on planes, so most of his time had been productive.

Roy was coming down off the cannabis high when he talked to Hunter in his office. Roy had picked up the basics of Jake and Lida while he was at the Farm, but Hunter had just confirmed the full story behind her. Brazzy had told him just about as much.

"Hunter, he sold his wife. Do we really want to be dealing with this guy?" Roy asked his friend and business partner.

"Roy," Hunter answered, "there are a couple of basic rules in this business, and don't ever forget that it is a business. One is we do not ask how the papers were signed. As long as her signature is on the right places, they are valid and she is a slave. Two: we don't care who she was before. Especially so, as we are on the acquisition and recovery end of things. If her owner wants to find out who she was, that is not our concern."

"That's a cold way of dealing with it," Roy said, aware of the truth of Hunter's words.

"Maybe," Hunter continued. "But it is what it is. Sometimes, it's better for the girls, too. It gives them a chance to completely let go of their lives before and move into this period with a clean slate. I've never regretted enslaving a woman, or of making full use of a slave. Maybe that's because I won't let myself. Every slave had something missing from her life; contented women do not sign slaving papers."

"If they know what they are signing," Roy countered.

"Lida knew the slaving world before" Hunter said. "She was part of it and always knew it was a possibility. She slipped up and Jake got her to sign."

"It still doesn't sit well with me, Hunter," Roy said, knowing that there was nothing to be done about Lida at this point anyway.

"I know, you still have some morals and ideals," Hunter said with a smile. "You've been very upfront with all the women you've enslaved. But you didn't enslave Lida, someone else did. We are turning a tidy profit on her, regardless of how she came to be a slave. That's another part of the business, that is making sausage."

"But can we trust Jake?" Roy asked, getting to the point.

"As a husband and human being? No. As a business associate, yes," Hunter had a more relativistic view of morality than his young friend did. "He has a lot to gain from working with us. By the way, and not that I'm mad, but did you tip off Dominick Nikitaras about Lida? There were not too many who could have, either you or Jake."

"I did." There was a hint of defiance in Roy's tone.

"Any particular reason why? You know what happens to slaves he buys?" Hunter was curious at this side of Roy. He had imagined a little more compassion from Roy rather than sending into what they both knew was waiting for her with Dominic Nikitaras.

"I know," Roy did look a little conflicted. "She's tough, she'll get through it and she's exactly what he's looking for."

"And what about her?" Hunter asked.

"Thinking long term, Hunter," Roy answered. "Five years from now she will be well trained and no less pissed at her husband."

"And that's a good thing? You don't think she might hold a bit of a grudge against me?" Hunter was impressed at Roy playing the long game, though.

"I think her rage will hopefully be sated by getting her revenge on Jake. If not, we'll deal with her later."

"You realize this is exactly how we wound up in Afghanistan, right?" Hunter said with a grin. "Make sure you're not creating the Taliban."

"They were legally married," Roy brushed off the comparison and continued. "At some point she is going to pop back up again. Does Jake divorce her and risk losing half? Stay married and hope she never gets her freedom? I doubt even he has any hope for reconciliation."