The Slaving World Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or he could deal with her then," Hunter added.

"Or declare her dead and make that come true before she reappears," Roy finished. "She 'falls out of the boat during high seas', they do the search, don't find a body because there isn't any, she's eventually declared dead. Only if she's still alive, that's inconvenient."

"Give her a fighting chance?"

"Maybe. Being a house slave isn't going to toughen her up any."

Roy suddenly felt his last few weeks of frenetic energy and knew he was going to crash soon. Hunter could see it, too.

"Go to bed, Roy," Hunter said. 'Before you fall asleep standing up."

----

7-Jake

Things had not gone as swimmingly well as Jake had hoped after he had sold his wife into sexual slavery. Construction on the new greenhouse paid for from her sale had begun, so he could look forward to increased cannabis production and sale soon. His day to day life had stabilized without Lida's demands for time and occasional bitchiness. There was more work to be done, Jake realized that Lida had been a hard worker and did a wide variety of work around the Farm that they were now scrambling to do.

There was an undercurrent of resentment from the Farm staff, too. Jake had sold his wife and that did not sit well with some. With others, it was just the way things went in this business. Lida had been generally well liked and respected around here. And there was the extra work everyone had to do with her gone.

Jake could not do much about the resentment caused by his wife's sale, but he could do something about the extra work. Now that he was legitimate he was able to buy two more slaves who would help with the increased cannabis production and they were being delivered by someone who could take over some of the other work.

The launch worked its way against the sluggish current to the dock. Jake was down to greet it as Kurt brought it expertly in. The two slaves had the worried frightened look that the girls always got when they arrived. Jake looked them over briefly, trying to decide which one he would have tonight, maybe both.

Mickey tied up the launch, helped the slaves off the boat and walked them up to the slave quarters. Jake waited. The next one off the boat was who he was interested in for the moment.

"I hear you need a slave keeper," the blonde said with a hint of a German accent.

"As a matter of fact, I do," Jake said. "What's your name?"

"Anna. Just Anna. Here are my Association credentials." She handed him a stack of papers.

"Well, Anna," Jake said. "Let's go up to my office and see if we can make it work for both of us."